Holiday Incident as Wives go Bi

Story Info
Playing with creampies leads to hard bi play.
3k words
4.6
37.3k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'So how was that gorgeous hunk...?' whispered Jane into my ear as I lay there in my post-coital bliss, my young lover having left just moments earlier.

I was in dreamland. On holiday in sunny Spain with my best girlfriend, our husbands and kids all back home while she and I played the hard-done to wives' card and took a last minute flyer to catch a tan and some R&R away from the daily grind.

It felt really good as my beautiful confidante spooned in behind me for a girly cuddle. I was still naked and glowing with sweat from what had been an energetic hour or so with some unnamed bar pick up, a guy at least 15 years younger than me.

Bless her, Jayne must have heard everything from the other room in our apartment. After all, I could hear her with his mate. At first, it was quite funny as we almost tried to outdo each other as we got down to it. Eventually I think we both forgot the other was there and just let the moment carry us.

'Well? Hung and hard or what? He sounded like he was splitting you in two a one point you dirty girl' she probed. As she spoke, I could feel her warm breath on my neck as she was running a delicate hand up my arm and leg.

'God yes' I gasped. 'I feel totally stretched out. Not had a fucking like that in a while. Mind you, you must have been getting that skinny ass of yours reamed out by the screaming from your room.'

'Fuck yeah. He had a great cock. Just had to be told what to do with it'. I loved it when she said cock.

It was so uninhibited and why I loved her as a mate -- she didn't give a shit. We hit it off as soon as we met at our gym class.

Both mid-40's, both in marriages we shouldn't be, both with enough cash to keep ourselves in pristine condition with perfect hair, beauty and make up regimes, we soon realised we could provide each other with alibis that would allow us to fulfil that little corner of our lives that didn't chime as things were.

And so we started with nights out, flirting and having drinks bought. Then it got to be a little more daring. Dirty dancing, disappearing out of the bar for 15 minutes for a grope and a kiss. Jayne was the first to go full dirty bitch, blowing some guy one night and coming back into the club with a couple of globs of his cum on her cleavage to prove to me what she had done.

As our behaviour became that bit naughtier, we started to go out with just each other rather than our usual group of five or six. They were all good-looking women, but the others were 'happily married' types and would have disapproved of our antics. We still had nights out with them, but not all the time. Jayne and I were loving the danger of our new games, but knew too not to be too obvious or greedy.

We weren't looking for affairs, so stuck to pulling younger guys. The added bonus was that they loved having women who put out and then didn't want them to hang about. Over the last year we had probably had close on a dozen different lovers each. I let one or two come back for seconds or thirds, but never anymore. Here I was, 45 years old, a real MILF, and I'd had the pleasure of guys from 21 years old to nearly my own age. It was fun and quite flattering to be able to pull it off.

As Jayne said cock, she pushed her pelvis into my butt mimicking a guy sliding himself in. I could feel her soft downy pussy hair gently touch my ass cheeks. Cheeky bitch hadn't even put her knickers on before she climbed in with me!

We had had some right old laughs with our bad behaviour in the last few months. There had been the daytime rendezvous with guys at their flats or each other's houses. Sometimes we would fly solo, other times taking one each as we had tonight and both getting some. We had twice gone back to hotels and been at it in the same room, a huge step for me in terms of shedding my inhibitions.

Jayne had pulled two guys at the same time but was a little bit coy on telling me the gruesome details of what they got up to. She has enough energy to cope and doesn't mind a bit of anal, so I can only imagine the depravity that would go on there. She confessed to a DP and secretly I'm jealous...

On another occasion we pulled a 30-something drop dead gorgeous black guy. He was super confident and as it turned out fitted the stereotype big black guy thing. It was a first for both of us and he read us perfectly. We were back at his flat by 9pm and he ploughed the pair of us for a good couple or three hours before we were both sent home. I had a load deep inside me and she had swallowed a second.

I guess that was when the last of the barriers between us came down. We had shared the same cock on the same night and in front of each other. He was some stud to cope with the pair of us. Truth be told, he did what he wanted with us, and we were just willing holes for him to fill.

I rolled onto my back, a big smile on my face. She was propped on one elbow and her hand was wandering around on my gym-trim soft tummy. It felt lovely. My eyes were closing. I felt warm and safe and totally open to being touched, having been ravished for much of the night so far.

'You look gorgeous and well fucked! I wish I was a sexy as you' she said idly, apropos nothing I thought.

'Hey don't knock yourself. You are one hot chick Babe. Let's face it, we never struggle to get a guy each do we? And don't forget you are the only one to pull two at once so far!' I retorted reminding her of the time she pulled those two young rugby guys a few months back and got fucked senseless by them.

'Do you think I should get my pussy shaved like yours?' she asked, then ran her fingers over my smooth, and soaking wet, mound. Well, you know how girls are with each other. Always touching and prodding. We don't care, do we? With her I didn't feel the least self-conscious.

My legs were slightly apart, and her touch was lovely and reassuring. Then her finger ran further down, touching my inner thigh. 'God. Is this his load running down your leg you lucky girl? There is so much of it!!'

Her 'thing' was cum, cum and more cum. She loved it. The bigger the load she got from a guy, the more of a trophy that seemed to be to her. I'd seen her just take a guy out of a bar just to give him a quick blowjob and come back in having swallowed a load. But mostly she liked to see it and play in the slops.

Her finger gently scooped up a little of the load and took it into her mouth while starring into my sleepy eyes. I burst out laughing as she theatrically sucked her finger and gave a huge sigh of approval. Dirty bitch then did the same again but this time stuck her finger in my mouth -- 'Tastes good doesn't he..?', then teasingly added '...and better with a little taste of you'.

I sucked on her finger like a thin cock and cooed as I did so. I pulled out her finger and asked her where her 'load' had been left. She laughed and said 'Two actually - in quick succession - aren't I the lucky one?'

'Your pussy must be swimming in it you slut' I teased. I should have guessed the answer might have been more outrageous than a couple missionary fucks. She spun round and onto her knees straddling my head, her long thighs allowing me to see precisely what she meant.

There in front of my eyes was a swollen red pussy, the lips dangling out and evidence of cum all around her labia and thighs. Then she reached back and split her ass with her hands, pulling her cheeks apart to reveal her asshole, with cum running out from her gaped and stretched rear entrance. She was a proper bubble butt and I always thought how much she would struggle to take a cock up her tiny behind. Gladly I was wrong and oozing from that abused butthole was a steady trickle of young cum.

I should confess that I am absolutely fascinated by a freshly fucked pussy -- it turns me on hugely to see porn pics of stretched, reddened and swollen cunts (it seems the right word after they have been used) and I love to examine my own in the mirror after I've been fucked or had a big session with a vibrator.

'Fuck Jayne, how much did he need that release?!? You are absolutely dripping!' I squealed.

She waggled her cummy ass a few times in my face and then came back to the position she had just got up from, idly her fingers resumed their explore over my flat stomach and firm thighs. 'Well hun, you know how much I love cum -- I'm addicted to the stuff. Judging by what is coming out of you, so did your virile young thing. I need to take a look...'

And with that she started to head south, taking a second to pause and lightly kiss my lips, then my left nipple, my stomach and then just above the mound of my abused pussy. Normally I would have been so self-conscious, but I was in exactly the most relaxed frame of mind I could be. Jayne was now facing my sopping wet slit and unceremoniously used her thumbs to open me up for inspection. Fuck, this was a bit more than I expected.

'Shit babe, you look raw down here. Your pussy isn't closing properly and there is some load up inside I can tell. '

'Enough!' I said. 'I'm starting to get embarrassed and yes I'm not surprised -- that stud was banging me hard for an age!'

'I can make that better' she exclaimed and promptly began to lick around my inner thighs, her cheek brushing my pussy. It felt gorgeous and any thought that I'd never gone bi or lesbian in my life disappeared with my inhibitions. All I could do was moan a soft approval and see how far she would go - I'd been fucked hard that night and I'd orgasmed a couple of times, but there was that familiar rising desire to go again now.

Jayne lewdly parted my legs wider and gently pushed my legs up at the same time, rudely exposing my asshole and perineum to her ministrations. She plunged her tongue down there and began tonguing my wet ass, a combination of my juices and his cum that had trickled down there.

'Fuck that tastes good' she purred as she continued, sweeping up with the pointed tongue right up the length of my slit. Going back down she forced her skilful tongue hard into my hole and began to search out all the cum she could. It was electrifying, my mind a whirl of pleasure, forbidden fruit, sexual lust and pure love for my best friend and now lover.

She brought a finger up and began to tease and probe my anus -- all I could do was gasp a breathless 'Yes...' -- a finger in my ass always sends me over the edge when I'm being licked. I was being eaten alive by her and reached down and pulled her hand into my ass, so she understood I wanted this bad.

One finger became two in my butt and then her eyes looked up and while starring at me, her tongue flicking my clit, she stuffed a third in. That was me done and I came hard into her mouth. It was the quickest and most intense orgasm I had had in months, and it came from a woman, not a man.

'Fucking hell Jayne, what the fuck was that!' I said not expecting an answer.

'Something you needed, and I wanted babe - you pushed the rest of his delicious cum out into my mouth -- lovely! Now it's time you did something for horny old me' and with that she scooted up the bed pinning my arms either side with her legs. I noticed the lack of humour in what she said. She was so serious.

'Now clean me up like a good pussy licker babe...' and with that she spread her pussy lips above my face. Cum was leaking from her sodden pussy, clinging to the soft cropped hair and dripping towards my mouth. Any choice I may have had in what to next was taken away from me as she lowered herself onto my mouth.

It was the most natural thing to stick my tongue out and clean her out. Then she began to gently rub back and forth on my face, her clit rubbing my nose and her abused asshole on my chin. Her hands held the back of my head, and she was literally bringing herself off over my face.

The filth coming out of her mouth was something else -- suddenly I was no longer 'babe' and now I was bitch, slut and cunt. She was cumming again and again and I was gushing. After one final huge orgasm she fell off and grabbed me in her arms and kissed me hard full on the lips, her tongue swirling over my face and gathering up the last drips of cum and wetness on it.

I was swept away with the pure animal passion of it and Jayne wasn't finished yet. Her right hand went to my pussy and two fingers easily went in and curled up to my G-spot. There was no ceremony, no asking, just taking what she wanted.

In truth I'm probably a submissive -- I like being fucked, I like to participate, but better to be led or told what to do in my mind. Jayne was just taking what she wanted, and I didn't mind one bit. In my minds' eye I could picture her elegant fingers stirring up my pussy juices and the cum from my earlier lover.

Then it began -- the rarest of orgasms that goes alongside me squirting like a hose. I could feel my insides swelling up and clamped Jayne's hand into my pussy by the wrist. My tongue plunged deep into her mouth, so that I was surviving on her hot breath alone as we forced ourselves into each other in the most intimate of ways.

She seemed to understand and was unrelenting. My cum was epic -- I just totally let go and squirted harder than I have ever done. With the curl of her hand the liquid spurted out all over the pair of us and Jane murmured her approval but didn't stop, pushing me to another almost immediately and another after that. We were soaked, the bed was soaked, and my god was I satisfied -- I was shaking and purring and muttering and gasping to her.

She looked down on me. 'So, who is a horny little bi-slut like me?' she said. I grinned at her -- it was that or die of embarrassment. Her face didn't change. I felt her fingers begin to probe again. Was it two or three in my pussy? I was so slack now I couldn't tell.

'I want to try something -- just trust me ok?' I was in no position to argue. She slid down the bed and looked at my pussy. I wish I could have seen it right then.

'I think I have ruined you for your next lover -- you are wrecked down there! That is good for trying this...' and with that a fourth finger worked its way into my hole, gently twisting and turning as she did so. She dipped her head forward and gently teased my clit with her tongue. I was sensitive but so was her touch.

She pulled back momentarily with both tongue and hand and whispered 'I want to see this' more to herself than me I think, as she began to slide her whole hand into my stretched-out cunt. We both moaned low and hard as she forced her lovely slender hand into me. I reached down and made a circle with my fingers around her wrist, confirming to myself that was what she was doing, the other hand pinching my nipples hard, pain now totally turned to pleasure as my arched back signalled another squirting orgasm with almost just the thought of it.

The fisting was vigorous and never before was I so glad as then to have had a kid through there and for my lover to have been the willowy thin blonde she was! It was exquisite pleasure, brutal and at the same time freeing. Her voice was all the reassurance I needed as I was urged to let go and cum yet again.

As she finished, I told her to grab the hand mirror from the dressing table and show me what she had done. It was obscene. I was soaked and open, red raw and abused. My lips hung like never before and my clit was swollen. I touched myself in an almost disbelieving way. I felt incredible.

What a night that was. We slept together, and in the morning woke up, instantly moving to such gentle kissing it was hard to imagine how rough and basic our sex the night before had been.

'I have an idea...' Jayne started to say. I couldn't wait to hear it...