Holiday Inn Humiliation Ch. 02

Story Info
Things go from bad naked to worse naked.
5.3k words
4.68
16.2k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Razzles was the poor man's disco/bar attached to the hotel. Because it played music, it was down a long hallway so that it was far away from the hotel rooms. It had two entrances, one from the outside for those really cool people who thought going to a hotel bar, where you had to pay a cover, on a Tuesday night, was the thing to do! The other entrance was for hotel guests who could avoid the cover by flashing their room key.

As we approached, I looked down in a daze and was pleasantly surprised that I still had my room key in my hand. The thought of having to go to the front desk for another key was not something that I wanted to experience again. And hey, no cover charge for me!

My luck continued to get better. There was actually a bouncer at the door and he pointed to a "No Shirt, No Shoes, No Service" sign and said I wasn't getting in without them.

Even Steve's charm offensive didn't work. The bouncer pointed up at the ceiling and said, "see that camera, if I let you in, I lose my job.

Some college kid from our group piped up, "I'll run back to the front desk and see if they have a lost and found or something," and off he went.

He returned in record time with a big ol grin on his face. "I got these," he said, holding out a pair of pink flip flops about two sizes too small and a woman's shirt with spaghetti straps that was also about two sizes too small. So much for my good luck. I looked ridiculous, which was saying something.

"Now once you get in there," the bouncer said, "my job is over. I don't care what you have on once you're through that door."

"Thanks for that," I thought.

Once through the door, Mike immediately liberated the shirt from my chest and honestly, I was not disappointed.

Oh look said Yo, there's Tricia. Sure enough, waving at us from across the room was a a very pretty girl, black hair like Yo's and of course, a dynamite figure.

Needless to say, as we made our way to Tricia, our little entourage was noticed. For the most part, people didn't seem stunned as much as amused. I got the impression that maybe Tricia had been talking up my arrival.

And speaking of Tricia, she gave out a little squeal as we approached and then ran up and gave me a bear hug. "Oh Will, I've heard so much about you. Thanks so much for coming." Then she grabbed me by both arms and said "let me take a look at you!" And then she did. "Well aren't you the cutest thing! I could just eat you up!" And part of me believed that she could.

"It wouldn't be much of a meal," said Steph, pointedly looking at my crotch. Everybody cracked up. "Well, to be fair," she added, "we haven't seen his full potential...yet..."

"Oh," said Tricia, "I saved us a booth." Steph slid in first and then patted the bench and said "c'mon Willie, you're next to me."

Yo slid in after me. On the other side it was Mike then Tricia then Steve. It was very surreal. I finally had a second to stop and take this all in. I was sitting in a dimly lit bar/disco with beautiful women on either side of me and a third directly across from me and oh yeah, I was dressed in a towel (and flip flops).

I was staring down at the table, trying in vain to formulate an escape plan when I was startled by someone saying "well, well, what do we have here?"

I looked up and there was our waitress.

"Hey everybody," Tricia said, "this is Shannon, she helped me secure this booth, said it was the best one in the house. And, she's Irish!"

"Naw," she said, "I just put this on to get better tips," and winked at me. Somehow, with her curly red hair and green eyes, I'm pretty sure she was Irish, and with the light haloed behind her, I thought she looked angelic. Yeah, no.

By the way, her name wasn't really Shannon, it was something like Shelaugh or Shelaighn, but I never quite got it, so we're going with Shannon.

We went around the table introducing ourselves. She smiled at me and repeated my name. "Will Johnson, Willie Johnson. So both your names are stand ins for 'pecker.'"

There was silence at the table as the penny dropped and then everybody cracked up, causing people at the bar and other tables to turn and stare at us, not for the first time and not for the last.

It was at this moment that yet another woman approached our table and asked if it was true that I was part of some university study on nudity. I stared at her, trying to decide if there was an answer that could possibly not be humiliating, when Shannon broke in.

"Oh I'm afraid that's my fault. I've been giving every table and booth a different story. Some think you're part of a university study, some think you're an exhibitionist, some think you lost a bet and that table over there thinks that you are sleep walking."

"So, not a university study then," the girl asked, confused.

"Hey," said Steve addressing this new girl and obviously bored by her question, "do you think our friend Will here looks better with a towel or without?"

"Well," she said, drawing it out, "I couldn't say because I've only ever seen him with a towel."

"Fair point," says Shannon, "I quite agree."

With that, Steve crouches down, reaches under the table and yanks off my towel...again.

Now you might be picturing something like the trick where the tablecloth is removed and all the glasses and plates remain in place, but no. Remember I was sitting on this thing, so I go with it halfway under the table. Steph and Yo have to heave me back into place, no easy trick as hard as they are laughing. The girl leans over to get a better look and then snorts, "not much difference either way." Mike and Steve exchange a glance and wince on my behalf.

"Now now," says Shannon, "give it time, I'm sure he'll grow on you."

With that the girl walks away and Shannon asks us about drinks.

Steve orders for the table, a shot and a beer for everyone.

As Shannon begins to walk away, Steve reaches out for her arm and she leans in so that he can whisper something to her. She pulls away and throws her head back with laughter.

"Be right back boys and girls."

Steve gives me a sly grin and wraps my towel around his neck, letting everyone who might have missed it know that I am completely naked.

Shannon is back a few minutes later with a full tray. She gives Steve a wink and then launches into a little speech. "Okay," she says, this is how it's going to work. I put a shot down in front of you and you down it immediately. Then and only then will I set down your beer. Now, ladies first.

She reaches over and places a shot in front of Steph who downs it just as instructed. Her beer is then ceremoniously placed in front of her as the others clap. Then Yo and then Tricia. "And now for the boys." Mike is served and then Steve. "And last but not least, our celebrity of the evening." She places the shot in front of me and I gratefully throw it back, thinking that anything that might alter this reality can only help. "Good boy," says Shannon, "and here is your beer!"

She goes to set the glass in front of me, but she seems to loose her balance a bit and the next thing I know the whole beer is poured in my lap.

Cold doesn't even begin to describe the sensation. I arch my back and scream out, much to the amusement of Steve, Tricia, Mike and Shannon. Steph and Yo are not as amused. They are also jumping, trying to avoid the spillage. For Yo this is easy as she jumps up out of the booth.

Steph is cursing Steve, all too aware of who instigated this. He laughingly tosses her my towel so that she can dab at her shorts and keep anymore beer from heading her way.

Shannon feigns embarrassment, calling out "oh my I'm so so sorry, here let me help."

She grabs my arm and guides me out of the booth. Of course, everyone has heard the commotion and was already looking our way and now I am standing there in plain view with a dripping wet crotch. Shannon has taken the towel from Steph and is pushing it back and forth across the bench. Finally she backs out from the booth and wipes her brow with back of her hand.

"Whew," she says, "I think that's got it."

Then she turns and looks at me. "Oh Dear, aren't you a sight. We better take care of you as well."

"I can do it," I say, reaching for the towel, but Shannon pulls it out of reach.

"With this dirty rag, you must be joking?! Let me go get you a clean one."

She has a point, the towel is soaking wet and stained.

As she heads off, I turn to slide back into the booth, but Yo is already sitting there, blocking my way. "Are you kidding," she says, "you aren't getting back in here until you're cleaned up."

So there I stand, squirming to everyone's delight.

A few minutes later, Shannon is back with a spray water bottle and some cocktail napkins.

"Sorry darling, but I couldn't find a towel. Now stand up straight so I can take care of you." Before I can protest, she starts spraying my crotch and thighs with the water bottle and then proceeds to dab at me with the cocktail napkins.

At this point my brain is trying to do two things at once, not notice that this very sexy red head's fingers are touching me and very much notice that they are!! When I am at about half mast, Shannon stops, gives me one last pinch and declares, "all done."

I give out a deep sigh both in frustration and relief.

Now I have had my back to the booth this whole time, so it is left to Tricia to inform Shannon that she missed a spot.

"Oh good lord," she says, "we forgot your arse didn't we!? Okay love, turn around so we can take care of it." Now this definitely tips the scales from erotic to total humiliation as I stare into the eyes of my seat mates while water is sprayed on my butt.

"That's got it,", says Shannon, giving me a loud smack on my right butt cheek, "let's let that air dry a few minutes. Another round everybody?"

Yo makes we wait another few minutes and after a few pats to ensure that I'm dry, stands up to let me back in.

After I slide back in, Tricia starts asking me if I am enjoying this. "It's only because you seemed like you were getting kind of excited a few minutes ago."

I don't respond, because really, what could I say.

I look away, towards the hotel bar entrance that we had passed through earlier and see Jessica and her two buddies from earlier, coming through the door.

What the hell!? I'm guessing her two buddies worked on her.

"C'mon, we're missing all the fun." Or maybe, "what if he needs our help." And Jessica, buys in to this, because maybe she can help me or maybe, if she admits it to herself, the whole naked, spanking thing was kind of a turn on.

I'm thinking this through when suddenly there is a foot stroking my calves. I shoot a look over at Tricia and at the same time see that Jessica and company have sat down at a table and are scanning the bar until our eyes lock. One of the girls gives me a little wave and Jessica quickly pulls the girls arm down and the three of them laugh.

Meanwhile Tricia's foot starts in on my thigh. She is long legged, so she can do this without having to adjust herself on the bench.

She starts in again, "were you real excited or just kind of excited?"

Steph interjects, "because if you were real excited, well, that would just be sad."

And just like that, Tricia's foot was on my cock. And if I thought a cold beer to the crotch was a shock, this was something else again. And just like the beer, I bolted upright, clueing others in on my predicament.

"Oh he was only kind of excited before," said Steph. "Definitely," laughs Yo looking down at my crotch.

At this point Tricia stands and leans as best she can to take a look for herself. "Cool" she says, plopping back down and immediately resuming the foot massage.

"Please no," I manage to half whisper, but she is relentless. Yo reaches down and starts to massage my thigh. Steph turns and puts her lips right to my ear and whispers, "c'mon tiger, show us what you can do." My eyes are closed tight and I keep moaning, "no, no, no," but it is no use, my back arches and I let out an uuugggh and cum all over my chest.

Steph and Yo both pat my shoulders and almost soothingly say "good boy, good boy."

I finally open my eyes and I am greeted by a devilish smile on Tricia's face. I look beyond her and there is Jessica, eyes wide and one hand covering her mouth staring right at me.

"Sorry it took so long to get back over he...whoa what happened here," Shannon asked, although I'm pretty sure that she knew the answer.

"Lord she said, you know I do have other customers. Let me get you something to clean yourself up with." She came right back with a damp washcloth and tossed it to me. "You can do it yourself this time."

As I was cleaning myself up, Mike yawned and said, "well I think we've gotten all the entertainment we can out of Willie here, I say we call it a night. Yep, me too said Steve as he slid off the booth and stood up and stretched. The girls seemed a bit more reluctant, but started to get up as well.

At this point Shannon, came over and said, "ah, you've heard then?"

"Heard what," asked Steve?

"Since it's almost closing time, we are kicking out all the men, except you sweetie," she said, throwing me a wink. "We have one more special surprise for you."

Steve and Mike laughed and Steve said, "alright ladies, have fun." And with that, they joined a steady stream of men out the door. A few women left with them, but not very many.

A woman walked over to our booth and handed Shannon a bowl filled with scraps of paper.

"Ah," she said looking at Steph, Tricia and Yo, "I think you are the last three." She handed them each a small piece of paper and a pen and instructed them to write their names on the paper and throw them into the bowl.

"What is this for," asked Tricia?

"Well that is part of the surprise isn't it?" Shannon replied.

"I think we've had enough fun for one night," Tricia said. "We don't want to hog lover boy all night." And with that she gave me a gentle pat on the cheek followed by a quick kiss. Yo and Steph did the same and bade me good night as I was led by away from the table by Shannon. "Don't do anything I wouldn't do," laughed Tricia, not exactly giving me comfort.

Oddly, I felt a little abandoned and alone, even though I was in a room with about 20 women and, I can't stress this enough, still naked.

It's weird, I can't explain why I didn't just walk out at this point or at least try. Before I had Steve and Mike keeping me in place, but now they were gone. And yet, I think I was in a kind of fog at this point, letting myself be led from event to event.

Sensing this, Shannon guided me to the center of the small dance floor where two chairs had been placed directly across from each other.

"You stand right here love." She then turned and faced her small crowd.

"Okay ladies, one last party game as it were before you're on your way. Two of you will be selected to compete in what we are calling a 'Spank-Off'."

With that she pulled two names out of the bowl and called out, "can I have Summer and Jessica please."

Summer, a tall pretty blonde let out a loud YES, and did a fist pump into the air. Jessica, my Jessica, my protector early on, was much more restrained, but I couldn't help notice a small smile creep onto her face.

"So," continued Shannon, "Ladies to your chairs. Each of you will get a but cheek of your very own...Oh lord I almost forgot. Summer, Red or Black?" And with that she produced two Sharpies. Summer chose Red.

"Okay, now I need two volunteers to mark each cheek for me."

Jessica's two buddies were chosen and each was handed a sharpie, one got red and the other got black.

With that she had me turn around so I was no longer facing the crowd, which put my butt center stage.

"Now since Summer got to pick the color, you can pick your cheek," she said to Jessica.

"Alright dear," Shannon said to one of the girls, "put a red dot on that cheek to mark it as Summers and make it big enough to see clearly."

When she was done, the room tittered a bit and there was scattered applause. Turns out my cheek now sported a big red heart.

"Nice!" Said Shannon, turning to the other girl, "looks like the gauntlet has been thrown!"

At first, I thought this other girl wasn't up to the challenge as she proceed to draw what even I could tell was a simple black dot. But then she was all over the place and I couldn't figure out what the hell she was doing. This time there was outright laughter and more applause.

"Well I think that's one point for Team Jessica. A lovelier bulls-eye I've never seen, mused Shannon.

"Okay ladies, I need you to blow on your creations to make sure they're dry. Wouldn't want Jessica and Summer to get their hands dirty."

As the two girls went to work, Shannon stepped back so that she was facing me and made a show of looking at my crotch and saying, "well ladies, I think our friend is enjoying his double blow job." And you know, it was a weird sensation, but not a bad one!

But my pleasant reprieve was short lived.

"Okay ladies, you each get ten swats and the winner goes to the reddest cheek!"

With that I was draped over Shannon's lap and the swatting began. Whap! Whap! Whap!

When she was done, I was sure we had a winner! Turns out she was a volleyball player, so she envisioned a volleyball hovering in mid-air ready to be slammed down the other teams throat...ten times.

Next I was transitioned to Jessica's lap, only this time I was facing the crowd. So this time I saw Shannon hold a red dish towel aloft and then lower it like she was starting a drag race. Whap! Whap! Whap! I would wince and my audience would wince with me and then laugh.

And what was Jessica's secret weapon? Easy, it turns out she hates to lose.

Shannon pulled four more names out of the bowl and assigned these women the task of inspecting my cheeks.

Two gave it to Summer and two gave it to Jessica.

"Oh my God, a tie," laughed Shannon. "Thats perfect. I guess we'll need a tie-breaker."

"What if they use these?" Said a lady, holding up the two flip flops I had worn in.

"Oooh, I like it," laughed Shannon, "but only 5 this time, because I have a feeling this one's gonna hurt," and with that she slapped one of the flip flops into her palm for dramatic effect.

This time it was more like Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! And Shannon was not wrong.

Round two was not even close. You don't use flip flops in volleyball, so Summer lost her edge.

And then, just like that it was over...sorta.

Shannon thanked everyone for playing and the crowd drifted out, but not before giving me a hug and in many instances one more spank for luck.

It was agreed that I could not wander back to the lobby completely naked, so a pair of women's baby blue undies was secured for me. Who donated them will forever remain a mystery.

I went over to grab my room key, but it was not there. There was however a note on a cocktail napkin.

"We dropped your key off at the front desk for safe keeping. Thanks for such a fun night! Tricia, Steph & Yo. xxxooo

And then they drew a picture of a flying penis...

The scene at the front desk was deja vu all over again. There was Veronica, a big grin on her face as I approached. A whole new group of people sitting at the tables off the front desk, laughing, pointing, etc, the only real difference is that this time I wore the undies instead of a towel.

"Welcome back, Mr.Johnson, did you have a nice time at Razzles?"

"Can I just get my key," I asked.

"Oh yes, some nice young ladies said you might come by looking for it. Now, if I can just see some form of ID..."

"You just called me Mr. Johnson," I said.

"Yes," she laughed, "I suppose I did. You have really made my night!" And with that, she handed me my key.

"I don't suppose you have any towels back there," I said, pointing back into the office.

12