Holiday Inn Humiliation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh probably," she said, but if I gave you one, it would deprive me of the pleasure of watching that cute little tushy walk away from me."

"Can't argue with that," I admitted and headed over to the bank of elevators, no longer fearful of who might be on the other side. Amazingly, no one was. I walked down the hall to my room only to be greeted by my bag of Fritos and my can of (ugh) Pepsi. For a brief second I thought about getting a newer colder (ugh) Pepsi, but quickly decided against it.

Instead, I opened my door, walked in, stripped off the undies and collapsed onto my bed.

The next thing I knew there was a loud knocking at my door and somebody yelling "housekeeping." Realizing I was naked and surprised to find that I could still experience shame, I leapt off the bed and scrambled to grab a towel as I called out "just a minute!"

And just in time too. No sooner had I wrapped the towel around my waist when the door flew open and one of the hotel maids walked in and said, "oh good, you are still here."

"Good?"

"Um, well, I mean" and then she snorted and said, "do you only ever wear a towel?"

"What, what do you mean?" I asked.

"Well it's just when I watched...um...I mean, are you checking out soon?"

I looked at her for a second and then decided I didn't want to know. "Yes, I said, very soon."

I showered and got dressed. It was around 10:00am and I realized that this was the first time I had had clothes on in 23 hours. I was delighted to be approaching the front desk fully clothed, but that feeling of confidence was not to last. There were a few people hanging around in the lobby and they all either smiled at me or snickered as I walked by.

At the front desk was a Veronica clone.

"Good morning Mr. Johnson, are you ready to check out? I'd ask you if you enjoyed your stay, but no doubt you did. On behalf of the staff here at Holiday Inn, we have certainly enjoyed your visit. Are you sure you won't stay another night?"

"No," I said, placing my duffle bag on the counter, "I am ready to go and by the way, I did not particularly enjoy my stay."

"Really," she said, "because I can think of at least one time when you really, REALLY, seemed to be enjoying yourself. Footsies under the table ring a bell?"

I just stood there with my mouth hanging open. How? Was she there last night?

Suddenly, Jenny, the Veronica clone, yells out "ALAN!"

And just as suddenly a short pudgy guy with greasy hair and a stain to match on his shirt, walks out, popping the last bite of a donut into his mouth.

"Alan," Jenny says, "this is Mr. Robinson."

Alan's eyes go wide and a large grin spreads across his face. "Oh right," he says, reaching out and shaking my hand, leaving it with sticky donut residue.

"Oh thank you man, you were great last night! I mean, I just happened to be watching the camera on your floor when you ventured out to the snack machines. When I saw those two guys close your door, I just had a feeling that this might be something special. Right away, without even thinking, I hit "record" on all the cameras. I knew corporate would have a shit fit, but I didn't care! And when you went into the stairwell and lost your towel on 3, I knew I'd made the right decision. I got a great shot of you coming down from the second floor to the front desk, but was a little disappointed with the camera angles over at the breakfast bar area and that got me thinking. And when Veronica told me that she overheard that you were headed over to Razzles, well I sprung into action. I called over and talked to Shannon while I was playing with the cameras in there. One of them was out of commission, so I had to be sure you didn't end up in that area. We worked out which booth would be best. I wanted you sitting on the end, but alas, we can't have everything. I love the cameras in there, because they all have zoom lenses, not all our cameras have that you know. And then she called me and told me her plan for the whole spanking thing, which was so cool by the way and we got the chairs staged just right for that. This is my masterpiece man!"

I just stared at him. And he stared back.

Finally, Jenny spoke up. "I'm not sure that he shares your enthusiasm Alan."

Alan just shrugged. "Yeah I get that, I guess." With that he headed back into the office behind the front desk. As he disappeared he called out, "give him one for free."

"Okay," said Jenny, "let me try and clear this all up for you. Alan is our "all things technical guy." He takes care of the computers, the cameras and well, I have no idea what else. As he said, he was pretty thrilled last night when he caught a glimpse of you in a towel. You see, all these guys, like Alan at different hotels, burn cd's or what is it now, dvd's, of people locked out of their rooms, making out in the elevators, having sex in the stairwells, throwing up in the stairwells, peeing in the stairwells, well, you get the idea. Your little adventure last night is his claim to fame. He was supposed to get off last night about the time you got back to your room, but he stayed here all night to edit your every move, burn it on to discs, and create a cover for it. We've been selling them all morning to anyone who asks about last night. So far, we've sold about 20 copies.

"Well stop it" I said. "Or I'll sue you."

"Yeah," Jenny sighed, "we thought about that, but if you sue, you almost guarantee everyone will hear about it and be eager to get hold of the video. As it is now, you're just talking about 20 random people and hotel nerds like Alan."

And their staff's I thought, thinking about what the maid had started to say earlier. But Jenny was right, as long as my soon to be ex, my friends, family and co-workers didn't see it, I could get past this.

"So," said Jenny, reaching under the counter and pulling out a jewel case with a cover that had "Naked at the Holiday Inn" written on it with a nice picture of me wincing as a pink flip flop makes contact with my ass, "would you like your free copy?"

"I'm going to pass" I said. Certainly I was curious, but no way I wanted that thing anywhere near people I knew!

"Alright then" said Jenny, "if I can just get you to sign here." At this point the pen flew out of her hand and skittered across the floor. I walked over and picked it up and came back and signed my bill.

"Sorry about that. Thanks for staying at Holiday Inn, do come back and see us."

I grunted something at her and walked out the sliding doors, confident that this humiliation was now behind me.

But here's the deal. Here's what Alan may have seen if he was looking at the lobby camera as I was checking out.

As I turned and bent over to pick up that pen, Jenny was busy unzipping a pocket on my duffle and sliding the jewel case into one of the side pockets. She didn't have time to zip it back up, but I never noticed.

So, home I went, dropping my bag in the front hall when I got there and not giving it another thought.

I have no idea how Grace found the disc. Sometimes, when she has laundry to do she'll add my dirty clothes to the load. Maybe she came across it that way. Maybe she went to move my bag and it fell out or maybe she knocked against it and wondered what CD that was.

At any rate, she found it, she played it, called her sister over, played it again and they came up with the idea of sharing the footage of my humiliation to an ever widening circle of friends.

Now it should be bad enough that I had to live this little adventure. And certainly the fact that I had to watch my humiliation with four other women should be the be all and end all of this little adventure, but no, it turns out we are only at the halfway mark! What comes next is blackmail, more humiliation, and reunions with "old friends."

But that story will have to wait. Right now, thanks to Grace, Kathie, Jill and Sandy, I'm in the stairwell of The Holiday Inn in Raleigh wearing just a towel and wondering what will be waiting for me when I reach the lobby.


12