Holiday Job Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guess this was part of the show, some freak of a cock attacking an unsuspecting pussy. However this was about to be my wifes pussy. I turned to Mada with concern and she was eagerly watching the show unfold, her hand still on my cock. "Mada, this is.." I didn't even know what to say.

She turned to face me, reading the concern on my face and I guess the softening of my cock. She laughed "It ok Chris." No it wasn't really ok, I was about to tell her but she was there with "Trust me, watch and see. She will love. This special show." Something about how she said it relaxed me. I also knew how ridiculous that was on its own. This crazy little woman had turned my wife, my loving wife into a whore, into this crazy show that I was watching. She could see the pain on my face.

I turned to watch the little man prancing around the stage, his cock bobbing and gradually getting bigger and stronger somehow. It was now starting to point upwards and looked more solid, the bounce less prominent. We could hear my wifes panting over the speaker getting louder. I think she was getting more horny, waiting longer. Or maybe it was the drugs kicking in, who knows.

He then jumped up on the bed, onto his knees at her side level with her waist. At the same time a load of screens folded out from the ceilings all showing the same split screen zoom. My wife's breasts and face on the right. And a close up of her pussy on the left. It was lewd and fit the scene unfolding before us perfectly.

He made a play of 'look how big her tits are', flopping them around, bashing them with his cock. The crowd lapped it all up, clearly loving where this was heading. I noticed a chair appear on the stage but no one occupied it.

Two of the bikini dancers appeared. One with a small bottle and the other was displaying some form of tiny carrier bag. No, it was a big condom. No, it was a huge condom. God I had no idea what it was. The bottle appeared to be lube as she was now running her hand over the outside of the bag that the other woman was holding.

The one holding it then headed towards my wife. I instantly knew it was going inside her. Then it hit me. It was a female condom, I think. I'd never seen one before. The smaller end was pinched and smoothly inserted into my wifes pussy. One finger from the woman followed it. She then added another finger and made a surprise face at the camera, for the audience no doubt. She appeared to wiggle them around a bit, I guess putting it in place? My wife's audible gasps and moans telling us that she was enjoying what was going on.

When the woman had finished she moved back from my wife and soon wandered off. I was surprised that there was quite a bit of the condom / bag still outside my wife. I guess that was intentional. This all felt so strange and weird. I wasn't hard, I was confused.

Mada detected it and was watching my face. "She be ok, this fun. You see."

I shook my head confused. She read me like a book and sighed, "You come". She stood taking my hand. I didn't want to go on the stage but I stood like a dumb robot and let her lead me. I really didn't want a close up of this. However the excitement of the men in the room was starting to get to me in a kinky way. They were looking forward to this show. A show that my wife was the star of. I was proud and felt my cock start to stiffen again. We stepped towards my fate, my wife's fate.

However I was surprised as we headed past the stage towards the door that we came in from. I was again confused, looking up at the stage that we were now very close to. I could see Emily's face as her head was turned towards us. She wasn't looking at me, more through me. Her mouth was open, her eyes really glazed over, she was drugged out of it. It was such a nasty but also erotic sight to see. I wanted to hold her.

The man was now between my wifes spread legs and edging forward. He wasn't ready to fuck yet, more teasing, he was laying his monster cock against her belly, showing where it was going to fill her to. I stopped and yanked on Mada's hand. The top of his cock was above my wife's belly button. No way.

No WAY.

My arm was yanked and I was pulled through the door. We moved through the hallways that appeared to have speakers in so I continued to hear my wife's moaning. Just as we exited the building completely we heard the tone change, a deep grunt of some sort. Definitely my wife. He was fucking her. I was sure of it. That stupid, huge, comedy cock was going inside my wife.

The door behind us clicked closed and the fresh air hit me. It was dark out and cool. It was also silent. I could hear my heart beating loudly. I expect that Mada could hear it also. I then felt her hand on my cock again and I was surprised to find it rock solid. She grasped it "Too much today. But you like."

I didn't answer. I couldn't. The vision of his huge dark cock sitting on my wife's body was burned into my head. I felt my cock throb as I saw it again. Mada felt it. "Our whore doing good sex show now." I definitely throbbed again. Mada then dropped to her knees and fished my cock out. "His trunk now pleasing Emily and friends." Christ I was thinking and trying to see it as my cock was enveloped in a warm, wet mouth. God it felt so good.

I knew I wasn't going to last long. She was good at this. Her hand took over for a second and she reminded me "She bring prize back for you." I couldn't imagine what that would be. Her mouth back on me for a slobber before another tease "We make good money tonight. Emily best whore." God that was it. I was close then she added "You like seeing her drug." That was the button, I exploded. She sucked the cum right out of my balls at record speed. I could almost imagine the jets from me hurting the back of her mouth.

I couldn't help it I called out a loud "Arrggghhhhhhhh" into the quiet night as I came. My minds eye building all sorts of crazy visions of what was going on in there now.

Jet after jet of my semen into her throat that she expertly continued to suck and tickle my glans with her tongue. I thought I was going to collapse. Gasping for breath as I came out of it. My god that was mind blowing. What was wrong with me!

Chapter 16 - They're gonna WHAT, day 6

I stirred groggy from a deep sleep. My mind instantly remembering the night before. Well some of it. My wife on the stage, the stupid tree trunk of a cock, the drugs, the blow job but not how I got home or when Emily appeared. Yup she was there sleeping next to me.

The curtains were open letting in the low early morning sun. It was lighting my wife up, making her glow. She looked fantastic. It reminded me how lucky I was to have her. Even given recent events. Her new holiday fad of sleeping in just a thong was holding true. She was pretty much on her back, a slight lean to her right, away from me. She was in a deep sleep, her breathing very low and calm. Even me sitting up didn't disturb her at all. Looking down at her I was hoping she was alright, that nothing got damaged in that show last night.

Leaning over her body to check it out, I could see no bruises or marks, her breasts maybe were a little red but that could be their rare sunshine exposure on this holiday. Her face looked beautiful, no make up, just natural beauty framed by a mess of dark brunette hair. It was no surprise that people wanted to fuck her. She was a real 10. Her body is even an 11, no fat, but curved almost to an extreme. I ran my hand over her arm, she riggled a little but didn't really stir, rolling a bit more onto her back. Freeing her trapped right arm. The movement causing a ripple across her boobs that I couldn't miss. I also couldn't help myself and leaned down to kiss and lightly suck on her left nipple. It didn't disturb her. I half expected it to taste funny but it didn't. It just tasted of my wife. I smiled to myself.

As I leaned up from giving her boob a kiss my gaze passed over her now free right arm and I noticed a tiny mark in the bend of her arm. Similar to the other women but a lot subtler. You'd likely miss it if you didn't know what to look for. I lightly ran a finger over it. You couldn't feel it and she didn't flinch so it couldn't be hurting her. I wondered what it was and chuckled as I imagined the conversation about it later. How she'd avoid it and likely not let anything on, like the tattoo that I was now looking at.

This was my first time having a good look at it. Very crisp and neat. The redness was gone. I shook my head as I realised this was a permanent reminder of this holiday. Well as permanent as until we had it removed back in the UK.

Leaning back I look down towards her thong, my mind instantly wondering what my surprise would be today. Without touching her I tried to see if I could see anything around her crotch area. Her legs were tightly together giving nothing away apart from the obvious smell of sex. It caught in the back of my throat, it was that strong. I'd not noticed it before. I leaned in for a deep inhale of the aroma. It was raw sexuality, nature at its base, nothing manufactured there. It was exciting.

The thong was a dark red colour and yup it looked damp, maybe. I wondered if she'd pee'ed herself being so out of it. But, nope there was no smell of urine, just a lot of pussy and cum smell.

Again I realised that I'd still not had any confirmation that she had actually cheated on me. I'd seen nothing concrete, she'd confirmed nothing. Last night was very close. Seeing the cock laid on her body and the condom thing being put inside her, that was the closest, but she was still mine really. Nothing had happened, had it? I smirked and rolled my eyes at myself, at the stupidity of it.

Sitting back up I noticed my phone was displaying some 20 odd notifications. Feeling my bladder I decided to deal with that first. That ended up being a quick fresh up shower and shave before I was sitting in just my shorts. Emily still resting soundly, time to check up on family and work. Well that was my guess, how wrong I was.

As soon as I unlocked it I could see a mountain of text pictures from an unknown number. I looked back at my sleeping wife. Did I want to see these? I knew what they were going to be. Of course I did.

The first picture was of Emily and another woman lying on that display table next to each other. I realised that I was probably looking at them in the wrong order and scrolled backwards up the messages. Wow, as they flew by, the mixtures of flex and limbs looked scary.

The first picture was of my wife standing at the side of the stage with the man putting something in her mouth. Those were the pills. Instantly I got hard and had to adjust my cock. Next she was on the stage naked, standing there, everything clearly on display. I zoomed into her face, she looked maybe frightened and very glassy eyed. Zooming back out, wow she looked sexy as hell, a perfect woman. I also noted that the picture was rather good quality, not something you'd take on a mobile phone. That concerned me a little bit.

The next picture was her still standing there but with two of the dancers draped around her. There were 3 pictures like that, all amazing. The next picture however really did cause me to pause.

It was the tree trunk of a cock pushed up tight against my wife's pussy entrance. The condom thing could be seen enveloping it slightly. The bulbous head was there, pushing to get in. It was a straight down shot with a fair bit of his belly covering his cock and balls. That made it even more amazing as it looked like nearly a foot was showing in this picture. It looked impossibly long and had I not seen it for myself I would never have believed it real.

I then noticed the skin tone difference between him and Emily. I'd not noticed it before, I guess digital photos make it more real. Or is it more bleached? There was a definite brown tone to his skin that really made my wife's pale white skin almost look albino like. I wonder if they'd done something to the picture to make it look that way. It certainly made my cock throb and twitch. I wasn't sure I wanted to scroll to the next picture. Was it about to be the confirmation that I didn't want?

With trepidation, I pushed the screen up and the next picture appeared. I was surprised to see my wifes boobs and her face. Her arms were alongside her head, clearly still cuffed above her head. She was looking down her body, head slightly lifted, her eyes open wide with surprise but also lost with no focus. It was hard to understand. Her boobs did look huge in this picture.

I swiped to the next picture and it was sort of the same but her head was back, eyes closed, a slight grimace on her face. Was that it, was that the moment he pushed it into her?

The next picture was from the side of the bed. Her back was arched and he was between her legs. Her thigh hiding what was going on. There was no sign of cock anywhere. I zoomed and scrolled, but I couldn't see anything. Her thigh was perfectly covering everything, both crotches out of sight and the angle good enough that his cock could have been laying on top of her. Still outside.

The next picture was similar but from the other side. I swiped between this one and the previous to try to see the differences. You know, compare a little bump or bulge here but the swap of side made it impossible. I could, however, see her face better in this one. Her head was to the side, her eyes open, but not wide, again glazed. Her mouth was open and I'd swear I could see drool, maybe. Was she so out of it?

After pausing at that picture for a few moments, just looking at her face I looked back over at my wife laying next to me. I caressed her arm, again no movement. What had they done to her? I even reached over and pinched a nipple, nothing. That would usually wake her straight up and she'd crossly tell me off. I smiled at that memory before heading back to the phone screen.

The next picture was of her upper torso again. But this time most of it was blocked by the man's back. He was propped up on his arms so we could just make out one of my wifes boobs and her face. This picture was one of clear ecstasy. She looked mid orgasm. I was pleased for her and my cock throbbed.

Quickly onto the next picture and I was shocked. This one was very different. It was taken from a high angle looking down on the chair that I remember was on the stage. My wife was straddling a man I did not recognize who was sitting on the chair. They were chest to chest. He was completely dressed. She was completely naked. Her thighs spread wide as she was sitting on him. She was holding her boobs together in front of his face. Christ, they looked huge, easily bigger than his head.

The next picture was lower down from behind the man. My wifes face was clear in this one. Her boobs still in his face, being squashed together. She was looking down at him with a smile on her face. Not her usual smile, this one was subdued, almost sly or something. Her legs were really wide in this picture, her pussy would have certainly been open and close to him. You could actually just make out some of the audience in the background. This was one hell of a provocative picture. One that you could never deny was my wife, Emily, performing to a crowd whilst naked. It made me shiver.

I pushed on to the next picture that nearly made me blow my load. This was still Emily on the chair straddling the man. However this time it was from the side and his trousers and pants were at his ankles. Was she fucking him? Was his cock inside her? If so, did he have a condom on? Or did she have that other thing in still? No amount of zooming gave anything away.

Quickly onto the next picture, this time she was facing the crowd with her back to the man. But this picture was cropped to only show her upper torso.

Impatient, I scrolled again. Same picture but with his hands holding her boobs.

Scrolled again. Fuck me. They were wankers. This picture was taken from further back in the audience. Being further back you could see everything, apart from the fact that a man's arm was in the foreground perfectly covering their crotches. Again I'd never know. Had my wife fucked another man? Had she had someone else's cock inside her. I also realised that it was fucked up that I was trying to see my wife actually fucking someone else. The denial was killing me.

Turning to her I out loud asked her "You've fucked other men, haven't you?" She didn't stir. I tried again, louder this time "God darn it Emily, you're a whore for these wankers." My cock throbbed as I said it, so I carried on "I'm married to a fucking prostitute. Great." God I liked hearing that. Grrr what's wrong with me.

Though I knew I had more pictures to see, I'd had enough for the moment. And put the phone down to the side of the bed and simply laid down next to my wife. I then decided I wanted to feel her body more, so I stripped naked and lay next to her. Rolling towards her I wrapped my body around hers and started to kiss her face, cheeks, neck. All the while images from last night flashing through my head. I was also amazed that she still wasn't stirring. That made me think of that scratch on her arm. I reached for it and ran my thumb over it. Worried. I whispered to her "Love, what have they done to you?"

Grabbing a handful of boob and giving it a squeeze I remember when all this was exclusively mine. I was the only one to play with these amazing boobs. The only one to feel their weight and marvel at their size. I wriggled closer to her so that my hard cock was pressing against her thigh. God I was horny and wanted to feel the warmth of her pussy around my cock. God how I wanted to make love to my wife.

Reaching across her hip, my hand finding the top of the fabric of her thong. I was soon aware of how damp it all was. It was warm from her body heat and very damp. Was she still out cold as I started to play with her thong and move her body. I needed to make love to my wife. "Emily dear, wake up." She didn't stir. "I need you babes."

We'd played this game before. Where she pretends to be asleep and I fucker her. We'd both loved it but this was different. She wasn't pretending this time. She was properly out of it. My cock throbbed at the thought but my brain said no that would be very wrong. With my hand now sliding into her thong finding a whole manner of slick juices I stopped. I couldn't do it. I then felt the edge of what I instantly worked out was the female condom. My hand recoiled at the strange feeling and my cock throbbed as I tried to work out what was inside.

I sighed and rolled away from her. My mind now back to last night, picturing it all, reliving it all. Sitting back up, grabbing my phone I found myself naked scrolling through the pictures of my wife. The amazingly suggestive pictures that left just enough to the imagination. God how had I let this all happen? How had she leapt straight into it?

I stopped at the last picture, shocked at what I was seeing. It was a rough leaflet advert, a new one that I'd not seen before. I think it was still at the club, she was on the bed, laying prone face up. I could tell it was Emily but her face wasn't in the shot, just her body, white against the black bed. There were two women sitting either side of her, both heavily pregnant in small bikinis looking up at the camera smiling. With the following message at the top, 'Make British Emily a mommy', in English and their script.

Then in smaller writing underneath 'Before she goes home with her husband', and two dates starting in 2 days for the 3 after that.

I just stared at it. Yes my cock was throbbing. My head bashing in my chest. My head spinning.

Was this where the journey is heading? What was it with the drugs? Pregnancy, surely not?

I looked down at my sleeping wife again. If she was drugged up that wouldn't work would it?