Holiday Job Pt. 03

Story Info
My wife takes part in a sex show.
11.5k words
4.75
13.3k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yup there's a lot in the real world that you wouldn't and shouldn't do, lucky for you this a fantasy, is fiction and some people find it erotic. Enjoy

Chapter 11 - Beach walk, day 5

Chapter 12 - Lunch and a visit

Chapter 13 - That Evening, The Start

Chapter 14 - That Evening, The Show

Chapter 15 - They're gonna WHAT, day 6

Chapter 11 - Beach walk, day 5

So here I was sitting on a beach lounger on my own, again. However I sort of couldn't complain as I'd just had my balls drained by an amazing blowjob from our concierge Mada, while my wife is strutting her stuff on the beach.

I can still just about see Mada off talking to another woman, there is no sign of my wife and there hasn't been for a good hour or so. I'm resigned to enjoy my holiday and reflect on the last few days.

A special 2 week break in the sun that almost broke our bank account has ended up breaking our marriage. Well it hasn't really broken the marriage I suppose, maybe it's expanded it. I'm starting to come to terms with the fact that this is happening, well the limited evidence says that it is, and that I may as well get over myself with it. I'm clearly excited and turned on by whatever this is. It does make me wonder where it will end.

I keep adding up all the evidence and realise that it's all 100% circumstantial. I've not seen Emily actually doing anything that you could call sex with anyone. About the closest was a kiss and cuddle with that man in the street yesterday. Yes the condoms with something in, coming from her pussy was certainly weird but that wasn't actually sex. I don't know why but I was somewhat disappointed that I didn't know for sure.

As I look back at the card in my hand there's also a nag about the 'For three nights only' thing. Does that mean that it'll all be over soon and that we'll be back to normal for the last 4 or 5 days of our holiday? What even is normal after this?

I feel rather than see someone sitting in an empty lounger next to me and turn to see Mada sitting down smiling at me. "Can I get you something sir?"

Smiling back "Yer and Old Fashioned please."

She nods and wonders off putting her phone down where she sat. I can't help but notice that she's left it unlocked and a picture of my wife catches my eye. I realise that she's probably done this deliberately and I quickly decide to bite when she comes back. I'm now starting to wait for the next humiliating, sexual, whatever that she has ready for us.

She soon arrives handing me my drink, which I enjoy. Then there it is "I saw you look." and there she is waving her phone at me as she's sitting there. I just nod, letting her take the lead.

"You see?" and she offers me her phone. Gingerly I reach for it. Looking down at it, yup there's Emily in the dress from the other morning in our bedroom. She looked amazing it was a great picture. I scroll through a few of them with her in different poses. All Playboy style nothing hardcore, I was kinda disappointed and relieved at the same time. Then we moved to pictures of the whore house the rooms, none had Emily in them but one had a little collection of underwear and condoms on the bed. It was very suggestive and almost arty. I was almost numb from the sexual nature of what I was seeing even when the pictures of my wife on the street with the other whores appeared. I mean they were all amazingly sexy and, my god, of my wife but it was all a little yesterday. It felt weird as I thought that.

Still staring at the last picture on her phone I feel that I'm suddenly in shade. Looking up and there's my wife and a man. I still can't believe that she's been out walking in just that swimsuit. I'd swear that somehow it's become tighter or more transparent, maybe it's her sweat from being out in this amazing sun for so long. She has probably gone through half of her card stack, wow. She appears to have an almost half smile showing, I can't tell her feelings due to the shades covering her eyes. Opening her mouth to say something but the man with her launches into something directed at Mada that I don't understand.

Mada laughs at him and they have a quick conversation whilst I sit there and my wife stands there, both of us oblivious. Mada then stands and reaches into a pocket offering the man something. I can't quite work out what it is from this angle. He then diggs something out of his own pocket and fiddles before handing something to Mada. I then work it out, he's buying something from her. I try to work out what the object is but after taking it from Mada, he quickly hands it to my wife. That's when I see it in her hand and work it out. It's a condom packet.

Mada nods at Emily and the man takes her hand, Mada then says something to him and nods back at the hotel. Emily has removed her glasses and they are in her hand with the condom, eyes are locked into Mada, she looks concerned and there's something else, excitement? Mada simply says "Quick, very quick, then back" and the man starts to walk, dragging my wife with him.

I still have Mada's phone in my hand and she instructs me "Take some photos, now, quick". Without thinking I turn to see them walking away, and quickly start the camera capturing them walking away hand and hand. The white thong suit almost glistening in the sun. They quickly vanish and Mada takes the phone from me. "We see how quick."

I don't want to ask, I already know the answer, but I can't help myself, I want to hear it, "How quick what is?" I nearly smirk as I ask it, but I think I manage a poker face.

Mada doesn't even look up from her phone "How well she fuck, how quick he cum".

God damn it, but I can't help myself again "He might want something else."

Again she doesn't look up "No he pay for pussy." she then looks up at me "He going on trip soon so will miss other. He pay for wifes pussy now."

I turn to look at where they'd gone, there's no sign of them.

"Two minute" she announces. God is she really timing them? Is that really what's happening right now somewhere in the hotel? Maybe in the massage room where I was sorted out before? I turn back to her "Isn't this illegal?"

She nods "Yes, but it ok." What the hell does that mean, Yes it's illegal and it's ok don't really go together. "Tourism important, not upset it.'' Well that doesn't really make sense, but I don't bother overthinking it. I just start to wonder what my wife is doing right now. What she's done with her suit, did she take it off, pull it to one side. "Four".

Is that a long time, is Mada happy? "Mada, how quick do you expect or want her to be?"

She looks back up at me from her phone, and looks past me, a smile appearing "Done".

I turn and watch just my wife walking towards us. Her suit impeccable, her boobs freely swaying in time with her stride and hips. Man she looks amazing. Shades back covering her eyes again. I almost want to pay for a turn right now. I then wonder where the man is and was he happy? Four minutes is pretty fast. My wife's a pro hooker now clearly but even then, 4 minutes.

Mada stands to meet her, looking at her quizzically when she arrives and simply puts her hand out. My wife then puts something into her hand that Mada looks at and smiles. She then turns and reaches out to me. "Your surprise Chris" and I instantly know what's in Mada's closed hand. I want to ignore her and not collect my prize but the new me is really starting to get into this. I take my prize from her, feeling as expected a very slick, hot, used condom. Again this could have come from anywhere and anyone, it's no proof that my wife did anything. More circumstantial evidence to tease me.

"What you do with it?" Mada asks me. It's more a challenge than anything else. I feel like she's pushing me to do something with it, something special. My mind darts to a thousand places each one darker and dirtier than the last. Just yesterday I would have just put it down next to me or taken it to a bin over there. But right now I have one thing I want to do with it.

I want my wife to own her position with this. I want her to wear it in its most intimate place. Looking down at the condom, I'm almost sad that it has such a small load in it. I mean small compared to the mess we played with earlier. I look up at her and I think we make eye contact as I hold it back out to her and simply tell her "I want you to empty it onto your crotch" and I have a smirk. I don't know where this evil streak has come from but I lean into it. She doesn't move and I quickly realise I missed something "Onto the inside of your costume next to your" and I emphasise this bit "cunt." She gasps but doesn't move.

I hear Mada chuckle "Good, do it my whore. Do it here and now."

I reach further forward to make sure Emily has to take it from me. She doesn't tut, she doesn't moan, she simply takes the condom from me. And fiddles with it a little before she steps to one side opening her legs a little, doesn't even bother looking behind herself and with her left hand pulls the tight crotch of her swimsuit out. Her right condom filled hand then applied it to the material and tipped it up. I can see that this is going to be tricky as does Mada. Clearly liking this idea she steps up to Emily to help and takes the condom from her. That frees Emily's other hand up to present her crotch and the suit more to her. Mada makes light work of pouring the small contents of the condom onto the suit. She then squeezes it to get everything from it, before taking a step back. Emily then looks up at me whilst still holding it open for me to see. There's at least 4 runs, or splodges of semen there that I can clearly see, god it looks hot. My senses also noticing that I smell sex on my wife even though we're outside.

She then slowly allows the suit to fit back against her body, the semen now being smeared against her pussy lips. This is so different and I surprise myself that I came up with this idea. I instantly regret it. Then just as instantly tell myself that this isn't semen, is something else and I'm just playing their game with them. My wife didn't just have sex with a stranger. She didn't just get paid as a hooker.

My heart is beating so hard and fast, my mind is swimming in confusion.

No one says anything for a few moments but I'd swear I could see her pussy start to become more visible through her suit as the wetness spread.

Mada then takes a step back towards her lounger, picks something up in each hand. She then hands Emily the remainder of the cards before she sits next to me and with both of us looking up at Emily she aims her phone up at her and takes a picture. Damn that's a good pic. "Put one foot here before you go" and she taps the lounger on her left.

Emily instantly does as asked, and I watch the magic of her pussy lips open through the sheer costume. You can clearly now see one blob of cum directly against the slightly open gap between her lips. Mada takes some pictures. "Wait" is all she says to my wife. I watch this scene as it's being burned into my mind, a mear one foot from my face. This stranger's cum that I'm led to believe was put into a condom that was just inside my wife. It now coats the entry to her pussy slowly either evaporating in the heat of the day and her body or being absorbed into her body. I can't take my eyes off where the blob was, as it's now gone. Has some of his semen entered her pussy. Is he the second man to ever have his cum inside my wife for real?

"You go now" clearly Mada was happy with her pictures and my wifes current state. Emily's leg came down, her pussy vanished, though it was now pretty obvious that it was wet and more see through down there. But she turned and walked off, without an apparent care in the world.

Mada quickly turned to me "Ohh Chris, well done. You need present."

Ohh a surprise and present within a few minutes lucky me. And she stood up, took my hand and led me away.

Chapter 12 - Lunch and a visit

Mada had sucked another load of cum out of my balls, whilst teasing me about my whore wife. I then didn't feel like going back and sitting in the sun. I ended up having a nap before realising that I needed food and it was way past lunch time. I wasn't sure where Emily was but I doubt I'd have much input in that at the moment. The vision of her in that swimsuit came rushing back. I wonder how many people have seen my wife in that nearly see-through suit today. How many of them got sexually excited and thought something like 'I'd love a piece' of that. How many people that had taken those cards would now be expecting to fuck her, I guess tonight? That was a thought, did she now have bookings? Was this all normal for this place, Mada had said that they'd done this before.

I'd just ordered my lunch and was waiting to have it delivered when to my surprise Emily appeared and joined me. She was wearing a long flowing dress that didn't cover much by itself but she also wore what looked like still the same swimsuit underneath it. "Hey honey, you ok?", there was something about her walk.

I was pleased to see her. I was especially pleased to see her nipples and boobs clearly under that suit. "YErrrr" and I jumped up to pull a chair for her. Aware of the strange tone to her reply.

After she'd ordered I couldn't help myself and launched into it. "Did you really have sex with that man from the beach?"

She smirked and her head swayed, that looked a little weird "Did you really pour cum over my body?" and leaning forward "Did you really pour his cum onto my pussy?"

Well technically I didn't, no, but I wasn't sure that was a good place to go. She was chatting nicely, at the moment, I'd go with it and nodded. Looking me in the eye "That was very naughty of you Chris", and she closed her eyes, swaying a bit again.

"I couldn't help myself." I nearly apologized but held back. "You are just a.." my eyes locked on the outline of her nipples that you could clearly see through the top.

She didn't blush, or move, I kept staring as she told me "I liked it a lot".

"I can't believe."

"I know. It's all crazy" and she shook her head.

"Damn, I can't help myself." Still looking at her boobs.

"You've seen them before Chris, they're just boobs." She'd opened her eyes, I'd been caught staring. But I didn't care.

"I know but gezz love, they're just there and free." She chuckled and I added "I've tried for years to get you braless".

"It's different here."

"Cause we're on holiday?" I joked.

"There's something about all this. Mada, the holiday, my age, my body, the men here."

"Your age?" looking back up at her face, into her eyes.

"Yer, you know, 40s."

"So?" though I did know where this was headed. Was there something in her eyes, I couldn't place it. She looked slightly lost, not really paying attention to me. Was she re-living the last few days? Or was it... our food arrived pulling my attention away from her. The waiter clearly taking in the view of my wife's tits. I was proud and excited.

After a few mouthfuls I popped out there "What's it like?"

When she was ready and clearly knowing what I was talking about she responded "It's strange," not looking up from her plate as she moved some food around "It's not like when we make love." I liked hearing that.

After she'd finished her next mouthful, quietly almost under her breath so as to let it all out "It is so nasty. Knowing they've paid to use my body and all they want is to cum. To use my pussy to make them cum and then they move on. It's so strange, I feel like a worker on a conveyor belt as they use me", she sighs. "But I really enjoy it. It's soo fulfilling and makes me feel so wanted and powerful. I feel in control, in a strange way", she sighs again and eats some more. I continue to give her space, to let her share at her pace.

She eventually looks up at me "I'm so sorry Chris. God I can feel it down there right now. I'm soo sorry."

I instantly reply "No no babes. Don't be sorry." I wasn't sure if I could really admit this. "I like it", as I thought about the stranger's cum around her bare pussy lips. I felt my own balls churn at that.

She giggled "Why?" I shrugged, I didn't actually know why myself. "I liked it too." I nodded and smiled at her. "No, I really like it." I nodded again. I think I understood what she was saying but I was afraid to ask. Did she mean that she wanted to do 'it' more? Like when we got home?

I realised that we were again skirting around what was really going on. Was she ready to admit to having sex with someone else? Was this real? I couldn't help myself "Emily have you had sex with someone else?"

She looked at me with a blank look on her face. Not a yes, not a no. No reply. She actually looked tearful. Or was it something else. Something in her look, her eyes, I'd never seen it before. Was she about to get cross again? I pushed the next question "But you are a whore?"

She nodded a yes instantly. I continued, "So you must have had sex?"

Again nothing, she wasn't going to admit it. But surely a whore has sex? There is no other way? Was I being completely thick? I shook my head confused.

We both looked at each other and didn't say much else for a while. What was going on in her head. This was such a strange conversation. Was she as confused as I was?

Then she just moved straight into a normal couples conversation about the food, the weather etc. We completely left the sex and whoring alone. How dysfunctional.

After dinner we walked back to our room, only to be met of course by Mada when we arrived. I was expecting Emily to be taken away from me again or some perverted thing to happen. I think we were both surprised when a very plush minibus picked us up to take us out on a tour.

We loved it, being the only customers on the bus. Mada joined us and we all operated like a perfectly normal tourist couple. Taking in the sites, having everything pointed out to us, at one point Emily even had to put a shawl on to cover her shoulders as we entered a holy place. That made me chuckle knowing everything else that was going on with us.

Chapter 13 - That Evening, The Start

It was a magical few hours that we enjoyed together. Getting back to the hotel at around 6pm when Mada took control again. I was shuffled off with another hotel member while they got my wife ready for the night. My mind was playing out the day and what was incoming tonight but I was easily distracted by yet another amazing massage with a fantastic happy ending. It was now the norm for me. Getting my balls drained at least twice a day by someone other than my wife. Just a few days ago I wouldn't have dreamt doing anything like this.

At 7pm the three of us were walking into town. Mada had instructed us that we were going together, though I was assuredly taking up the rear. Mada and Emily walking arm in arm, my wife's heels clicking with every step. It was actually lovely walking behind them. Both in their work uniforms, that thought made me chuckle. Mada shorter of the two, in a brown dress that came to mid thigh. Tight enough to show off her womanly curves and small tight butt. My wife, simply dressed to show off. In a white dress that hugged her ass really allowing it to sway with each carefully crafted step. I couldn't see any panty lines, so it was a thong, or g-string or something like that or possibly she was naked under the dress? I knew she had no bra or stockings on, maybe no underwear was the order of the night.

Whatever was planned they were both a few steps in front of me and I had no trouble with the vision I was following.

I was surprised when we appeared to walk past most of what I expected to be our destinations. We passed all of those bouncer controlled doors. Emily even appeared to stop by I guessed a familiar door before Mada directed us onwards down the street.

I was also acutely aware that I was being allowed to be with them. Everything about today was different. I felt a tension in the air as my wife was getting ready. Did she know what was planned for today? I kept thinking about the possibilities.