Holiday Lust

Story Info
Not even a broken ankle will stop Richard having an affair.
7.3k words
4.58
9.9k
5
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi everyone. I had a lot of fun writing this. I really feel like I know these characters. I have tried to describe, in some detail, the feeling of their fucking.

Please leave me a comment. I would love to know what you think.

I hope you enjoy it too.

Layla loves how deep Richard is inside her. She loves the feeling of him thrusting against her arse. He holds her tight against his body. Layla is close now. Her toes are flexing, and her legs begin to tense. She arches her back away from him. Richard's hand moves over her stomach to her breasts. Layla has big breasts and he loves to take these in his strong hands. Taking her nipple between his finger and thumb he firmly grips it. Layla's pussy tightens around his cock. He loves this. The extra grip she provides him brings him closer to bursting. Richard twists her nipple and her orgasm completely consumes her. Thrusting fast and deep inside his wife, his thoughts concentrate on how her pussy hugs his cock. Eventually, he grunts and Layla feels wave upon wave of hot cum explode deep inside her. Breathing fast, chests rising and falling at rapid speeds, they lay there together. Richard remains inside his wife while they recover from their passionate sex.

Twisting round Layla tells him, "I don't think we should watch films like that, if you get those ideas and get too carried away." She smiles and they kiss.

"That'd be a shame. I thought we were incredible together just then."

"You did, did you?" She mocks him. Richard slowly withdraws his cock from her. Layla feels a gentle ripple of satisfaction. She rolls over to face him.

"So, is that all you've got for me tonight?" Touching his face she looks into his eyes. Her words drop on him, and his eyes take on a naughty glint. He moves forward to kiss her.

"You like the idea then, like the wife in that film? Want to pretend you're fucking another man, eh?" It's his turn to mock her. Layla doesn't respond. She just kisses her husband, and gently starts to bring his manhood back to life.

The next morning Richard has a real spring in his step. He puts on his sports gear and trainers. Shutting the door behind him to their mobile holiday home, Richard starts to pound the road on a run around the French countryside. Over an hour later Richard turns back into the campsite. He's feeling good. A great pace set today. He has extra energy. Richard laughs to himself as he considers the reason he's feeling so positive. 'Now, I wonder what I've been doing recently to make me feel so good?' Richard laughs again. Lost in his daydream, as he runs past the swimming pool, he nearly runs into a golf cart. Darting to one side to avoid the collision, Richard hears the sound before he feels the pain.

Crying out in pain, the staff run out to see what the commotion is about. They find Richard laying on the floor. Hours later Richard returns from hospital with a new cast around his lower leg. He had fractured his ankle. Richard and Layla agreed. Rather than ruin the holiday for the girls by going home early, Layla and the kids would continue to do the activities they had already booked in. Richard would laze by the pool.

Despite the clear pain Richard was in, he stubbornly made his way to the pool each day. For a few days he observed the other guests and became aware of one girl. She would arrive on her own each day, and remain until leaving in the early evening. The next day they got talking at the café. Richard discovered that Ruby loved reading by the pool. Her family often went out on exertions, leaving her here. Over the next few days they regularly hung out talking about her choices at university, books, films and TV, and her friends. A genuine fondness was beginning to build between them.

A week after Richard's accident he woke early. Layla was under their covers, sucking his cock. With his injury, she didn't test his mobility. Layla took control, and rode him to a mutual orgasm.

"There." She said. "I hope you have a nice day."

"What are your plans?"

"Oh, the girls and I are going to a fishing village near the coast. I thought we'd walk to this really nice beach down from the cliff. We could get some fish for a barbeque tonight, if you like?"

"Yeah. That sounds like a great idea."

Slowly, Layla rose to allow Richard to fall out of her. A little cum escaped and fell onto his tummy.

"You better get cleaned up. I think I made a mess." She teases him as she prepares herself to leave for their day out. "Love you."

Richard watches his family leave from his seat on the veranda. He waves them off before going back inside for his coffee.

Richard hobbles out of their mobile holiday home with urgency. Again he hears the combined sound of crying and screaming. He is sure it is her. Before he reaches the steps he can see her. Ruby is running in such an ungainly manner. He knows something is wrong. She is hysterical, and in some pain.

"What's wrong?" His voice calm, yet authoritative.

Through the tears and hysterics Richard learns that she has been stung on the bottom. He takes her to a sun lounger, the same one she has used for bathing these past few days. His careful questioning educates him to understand that a Bee has sung her in a quite awkward, and he suspects quite painful place. Where bottom curves to the top of her inside thigh. Along her bikini bottoms line.

"I can feel the stinger. Can you see it." Ruby leans back and slowly opens her legs, heals together, like a clam.

Immediately Richard can see the red mark where the Bee attacked. As he looked closer at her groin he could see the black dot of the stinger. Quickly he placed his fingers either side of the red bump. One hand on her upper inside thigh, and the fingertips of his other hand on her groin. Pulling her skin tight he scrapes his nail across the sting area, dislodging the stinger from its grip and stopping further venom entering her wound.

He let go of her. "There. How's that?" asked Richard efficiently.

"The poison. You need to get the poison out." Ruby's hysterics hadn't really changed. She was sobbing. Her beautiful, young face was wet and swollen with tears.

"We can't get it out. But we can clean and sooth the area." He hoped he could radiate some of his calm influence over her, and ease her through this trauma.

"No. Suck it out." Her eyes were big, vulnerable, and glistening with tears. Searching for his. Pleading. "Please" she whispers.

"It's a myth. Sucking out the venom doesn't work. It doesn't do anything."

Ruby sobbed. "It hurts so much. Please. Take the venom out. It hurts there so much." Searching her face for some understanding, he found none. Just desperation and pain. He looked again at the red bump. It certainly looked angry. Perhaps the suck and spit technique here was completely out of place, but if it brought Ruby peace of mind... He could ice, bathe, and cream it after.

Cautiously, he moves his leg so he could bend down and reach her with his mouth in comfort. His lips hovered over the red bump, now freed from the stinger and its regularly pulsing venom. He pauses to consider this predicament. Head lowered to the groin of a tearful, yet beautiful teenage girl, and all on public display on the porch, at the front of his holiday home. The area was well shielded with trees, but it would take some serious explaining if questioned. He continued to hover, only a few millimetres from her skin. He had gone far enough already, but surely it was his own eagerness, and lustful desire that drove him to give in to the pointlessness of the suck and spit technique.

He could smell her. His senses becoming awakened. "Please." Ruby whimpered snapping him out of himself.

Richard's lips touched her skin, and once again his fingers pulled her skin tight. Proceeding to suck and spit Richard developed a sharp awareness of how his nose bumped and prodded Ruby's groin. Beneath the swim suit material he could feel the soft flesh of her outer labia. He knew too, despite the pointlessness of the exercise, he had been pursuing this task for far longer than would have been necessary. Ruby had stopped sobbing. She was calm. Still. Relaxed. Treating himself to one more effort he raised his head from between her thighs and searched her face. He found her with her head back, eyes closed, and lips slightly parted. Perhaps this hadn't been pleasure only for him?

"Now." He said, wiping his mouth. "That should do it. Time to clean you up and ease the irritation." Richard rose to his feet, carefully moving his cast clad leg into a more comfortable position. "I'll be right back."

Once he was in the bathroom to pick up the sting cream, Richard looked into the mirror. What was he doing? He evaluated how his lustful desire took control of him. He needed to calm down. She was young. She didn't need him, as a sex pest, behaving like some sex crazed teenage boy. Arriving in the kitchen for towels and ice, his reflection caught his attention. But what if he wasn't the only one enjoying that? Ruby seemed so relaxed. So... Into it.

While Richard was in the holiday home Ruby sat up. Swathes of emotions and thoughts swimming through her mind. Her whole body was aching for him to continue, down there. She had her head in her hands. What was that? How had she gone from being in such pain and discomfort, to such arousal? Her body longed for him. A hunger deep in the pit of her stomach that she could not quench. She looked up, surprised to see him emerge so quickly from the mobile holiday home. Ruby smiled a warm and genuine smile. She was happy to see him again. She had grown fond of him, and now she had this new emotion. She lay down again at the back of the lounger so that she sat a little up right. Clasped between her palms Ruby hugged her knees.

"Ok. I've brought you some ice to cool the area, some antibacterial soap and water, and a flannel."

"Can you do it?" Ruby was surprised to hear her own voice speaking. She certainly hadn't planned to say that. 'Now come on brain. We had a deal. You need to filter what you want to say through me first'. She was even more surprised to feel her knees lower, revealing her groin and Bee sting for Richard's eyes. Despite the close and intimate proximity Richard had already been, she felt nervous as she revealed herself. Richard too felt equally nervous. He was acutely aware of the battle he was feeling between his animalistic desires, and caring for this young girl.

Richard carefully iced the red area of her groin. He studies the facial expressions and movements Ruby makes, guiding him on how effective the ice is at soothing the hot and irritated area. Eventually, he stops cooling her skin, and starts to wash the area to avoid infection. For Ruby, the sting and irritation had gone long ago. She could no longer feel it. Her attention was mostly on his touch. It wasn't just the Bee sting area that was now hot. Her whole body felt like it was on fire as tingling pleasure crept over her. She closed her eyes, focusing on the sensations of his touch. Was the Bee sting really 'that' close? Or was he teasing her? Either way, she didn't mind.

All to soon, however, he had stopped. He looked at her with a dry mouth. He swallowed, trying to engage some fluid around his tongue. His throat was dry as he spoke, making him sound harsh and rough.

"I have some cream. If you would like some." Richard looked away from her eyes. "I can apply it, if you would like?" Ruby began thinking. Was he being shy? He sounded shy.

"Yes, please. That'll be nice." She wanted his fingers on her again. She was already missing his attentions and desperately craved them again.

Richard squirted cream into his thumb before looking forward Ruby's eyes. Locked in her gaze Richard lowered his thumb to her groin. The cream was applied generously over the infected area, but despite having already completed the intended task, his thumb continued making movements. Ruby's eyes closed as his palm rested gently on her pubic bone. It didn't feel like his wife's. He couldn't feel the soft and densely tufted hair. Although he didn't know for certain, he suspected that Ruby was cleanly shaven under her bikini bottoms.

His thumb stroked the edges of her briefs, gently pressing into her soft skin. Despite taking quick glances at her face to gauge any change in mood, he looked intensely at her briefs and how his thumb moved the material against her flesh. He could sense a deeper, more relaxed breath emitting from Ruby. Her knees were completely relaxed, and her legs fully parted. As Richard contained to explore her groin, and more specifically how the material felt against her smooth skin, Ruby raised her groin a little towards his hands. He slid his spare hand along her inside thigh causing her to shiver a little from anticipation. Over her brief material his thumb continued, thumbs together at the centre of her groin.

In syncopation Richard caressed her labia in an upward motion. Gently parting her lips he began to press the brief material more firmly between them, feeling a warm and wetting vagina through the material. He felt the little bump of her clitoris and the soft gasped that emanated from her mouth. Building rhythm, and pressure, Richard stroked her clitoris as her groin thrust towards him. Ruby's breathing quickened. He watched as her body stiffened. Her impressively toned tummy muscles contracting as she neared climax. Her legs tensed. Her whole body became rigid as a wave of ecstacy flowed throughout her hot body.

After her climax she began to gain more control over her breathing, and to feel the gradual easing, but still pulsing contractions of the muscles in her body, Ruby looked at Richard, and smiled. Richard gradually slowed his movements, and the pressure he exerted became tender, almost to a tickle. She felt prickly. Her body felt electric. Fully charged. She had never experienced an orgasm as fulfilling.

"I'm sorry." Richard stammered. "I don't know what came over me."

Ruby laughed. Her eyes and face soft. Her smile was lascivious.

"Me!" She giggled. "I came over you."

Richard smiled and looked away. His hand slipped away from her skin and instantly, with the warmth of his hand gone, Ruby's skin felt cold.

"I leave tomorrow" she looked at him, studying his reaction. "I'm supposed to be packing while mum and dad, and Max, go to some old ruined town." The silence was deafening. Richard looked for her to continue, but made no sound or movement that could give away his thoughts.

"I can think of something better to do. With you, I hoped."

Ruby lay back in the sun lounger, impatiently as time slipped. I reality she had only waited a matter of seconds before Richard responded, but even then it felt like minutes, or hours.

Richard returned his hand to her inner thigh, maybe halfway between her knee and her groin. His thumb stroked her skin. Her skin was warm and silky soft and new.

"Have you ever..." Richard whispered. He knew how much he wanted her. How tempting and rare this offer was at his age. He loved his wife. His kids. His life. He couldn't stop thinking about the risk he was playing. Yet he felt almost powerless to resist. Was it about power? Or was it instead a test on his weakness? He had failed the test so far. How much further was he going to allow himself to fail?

"Had sex?" Ruby finished for him, responding to his whisper with hushed tones of her own. "Yes. Once. It wasn't good. My ex-boyfriend convinced me to when I was really drunk. But he came in, like, 20 seconds."

"An ex-boyfriend?" Richard looked at her. There was jealousy in his eyes.

Well, he will be when I get home. It was only a few weeks ago. You know, the dickhead gave me his used condom and told me that 'I can keep it, as a souvenir.'"

"He does sound like a dickhead." Richard had returned from his lost thoughts. He was looking at Ruby, holding her gaze with care and affection.

"I just don't want to go to uni without knowing what it can really be like."

"And you want that to be with me?"

"Of course. You're the perfect person. You're really hot, you are so caring, I'm sure you'll look after me and show me how good it can be. Plus, I'm going tomorrow, and neither of us know each others last names, or where we live. There's no come back. It's perfect." Ruby made her case with consideration, but it still lacked her understanding of his guilt and his relationship. It was so easy for her. She would never have to live with this secret in her relationships.

"Can we go inside?" He looks at her face. Her eyes sparkling with youthful innocence and wonder.

"Of course." He makes to stand, but struggles. Ruby bounces up off the sun lounger to help him. Richard opens the door, and as a true gent, gestures for Ruby to go in. He follows.

"Alexa. Play the Barry White playlist"

"Playing 'The Barry White playlist, from 'my playlists' on Amazon Music" Alexa replies.

Ruby stands in the middle of the room next to the dining table. 'Who's Barry White? And what is this music? How old is it?' But Ruby stops thinking as she feels his strong, slightly rough hands run over her waist.

'Barry White has never let me down,' thinks Richard. He moves towards Ruby who is looking away from him. She looks incredible in her bikini and the thoughts and fears he once possessed are replaced by his desire for this girl. She's not a virgin, but so nearly. He slips his hands along her waist. Her skin is soft, regularly moisturised he thinks, firm and warm. Her body softens at his touch. His hand glide to her stomach and instinctively hers cross in front of her to touch his. He kisses her neck. Her head leans a little away from him exposing more of her skin. He breathes her in. A mixture of sun cream and some kind of tropical scent. He can feel the gentle strain in his shorts as he becomes more aroused.

Ruby escapes into the sensations and attention his kisses bring. She feels every breath on her neck like an intimate tickle and a knot builds in the pit of her stomach. She is almost taken aback by the sudden invasion on her thoughts. Already she knows that she has chosen well. Richard will bring her satisfaction she only ever read and dreamt about. He slides his hand out from under hers, and continues to glide over her skin, under her arm, towards her breasts. She's not particularly full in the cup department. A combination of many years of athletics and family genetics. She's a competitive athlete across the mixed disciplines. This was one of the reasons why she chose Sheffield University to study, due to the Impressive athletics facilities they have there.

Richard is struck by the incredible body of this young girl. Her torso is strong and tight. He desperately wants to grab her. Feel his hands all over her body. Use her. Fuck her. He resists. Ruby wanted to know the great feeling of sex. She isn't ready for his strong desires. His hand slides over the stitch line of her bikini. He can feel the small ascent in the curvature of her breast under his fingers. He will not rush. He will give Ruby every chance to feel each new sensation.

Ruby is acutely aware of her tingling skin. His hand is only slightly touching her breast, but it's enough for her to feel a shiver of anticipation. She turns her face towards his. For a moment they look at each other. Then, as her lips part, Richard leans towards her to kiss her. At first he is soft, and careful, but then the passion quickly grows and she is accepting his tongue in her mouth. His hand glides over her breast to her nipple. The multilayer sensations tease her. Ruby can't concentrate. Her tummy is in knots. She is aroused by his kisses. The feeling of his hand on her breast was incredible. His fingers play with her nipple, flicking and pinching it. Then his hands move over her shoulders.

Richard releases himself from their kiss. Her breasts felt so great and pert. They were small. Barely a handful. But he wanted them now. Her reactions to his touch drive him on. The strong desire of attraction for her was almost overwhelming. She was making him nervous. He was feeling like a teen-ager again. He needed to change the pace. He could feel the pressure building in his shorts as he continued to become aroused. He moved his hands to her shoulders and gently massaged her muscles. Her skin was so perfect. So soft.