Holiday Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I really hope my lecturers are as enthusiastic about philosophy and social science as you are. I can't wait to find out more about the scholars you suggested.

I always thought that these two subjects were fascinating, but your enthusiasm and passion has made me fall in love with them.

I'm really looking forward to my studies at Sheffield university now.

Enjoy the rest of your holiday.

Love,

Ruby"

Richard didn't say anything. Instead he let the space fill with silence.

"That's a nice letter. Is this the girl you've been helping? You must have really touched her."

Layla had no idea how accurate she was. She stood in front of the bed adopting her usual power stance, rereading the letter. Richard watched as his cum escaped from her pussy, gradually making trails down her leg. Amused by this sight, he thought about how keen he now was to meet his new cohort of philosophy and social science students at Sheffield university. 'perhaps Ruby,' thought Richard, 'we will meet again'.