Holiday of a Lifetime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We go to the room now," Freya said with a growl as she stood and wrapped a towel around her waist to avoid what had become a very obvious erection being seen by the guests around the pool.

Once in the room, Freya stripped quickly allowing her erection to spring free and almost tore the very brief bikini from Janet's body. Pushing her onto the bed on all fours, Freya rubbed her hard cock against Janet's soaking slit as she growled, "Now I fuck you good."

Janet gasped as she felt the large fat cock enter her pussy, it opened her much more than her husband ever did, not that he was small, it was just that Freya was by far the biggest she had ever had. Then, as she felt Freya's hand wind in her hair to pull her head back before she started to drive in and out, the room was opened with a cheery cry of 'room service.' Janet found herself staring into the face of a stunned maid who apologised profusely as she went to close the door, but paused long enough to glance in the mirror where she got a clear view of Freya's large cock slamming in and out of Janet. Freya said something in a foreign language that the maid clearly understood, as she blushed deeply before pulling the door quickly behind her.

Freya laughed as she leant over Janet's back and whispered in her ear, "I told her that she could be next as long as she licked my cum from your pussy while I fucked her."

The sheer portent of the words sent Janet over the top and she orgasmed with a noise that must have been heard throughout the hotel. Janet thrashing about sent Freya over the top as well and as Janet's spasming pussy gripped her cock she pumped spurt after spurt of hot semen deep inside.

Collapsing on her back Freya panted in her ear, "Later I will have your ass then we will see how loud you can scream."

*****

That evening after a wonderful dinner, where Freya had spent most of it teasing Janet under the white table cloth, she was leaning over the balcony watching couples moving through the gloom to and from the main building. She was spellbound by the way the lights twinkled and made the place look magical, with rows of fairy lights leading towards the brightly lit main building, shaped like an Arabian palace. Janet sighed happily as she felt Freya's arms wrap around her from behind and the fragrant scent of Freya's perfume drifted into her nostrils.

"What are you thinking little one?" Freya said softly.

"How magical everything looks, and how happy I am right now."

"What about your husband?" Freya asked quietly

Janet felt a pang of guilt as she realised that over the last few days she hadn't even given her husband a second thought, but to hide her guilt and avoid answering the question she sighed as she said, "What are you thinking about my love?"

"Whether to take your pussy or ass," Freya laughed as she eased the short dress up above Janet's hips, revealing her naked ass that was concealed from casual observers by the low wall.

Janet thought for a moment about objecting because they were outside but she knew that objections would be futile as Freya took what she wanted. Her body was on fire from the lust that was raging through her caused by the little touches and teases that Freya had done while they ate. The final decider was when she felt the hardness of Freya's cock poking at her nether regions. Leaning forward slightly, she opened her legs to allow Freya full access as she breathed, "You can take whatever you want."

Janet gasped as she felt the coldness of gel being applied to her ass and knew what Freya had decided as she felt a finger being pushed inside her anal opening. From below they looked like any couple in love, cuddling on a balcony, but behind the concealing low wall, Janet was doing her best not to moan out loud as a second finger joined the first and started to open her ass. Then as the fingers were removed she felt her ankles being kicked apart and she didn't need to turn round to know that Freya had hitched her own dress up around her waist and was probing with her cock.

"I have left the door ajar," Freya husked in Janet's ear as she increased the pressure of the head against Janet's anal opening, "as I bumped into someone we both know."

A few days ago Janet would have been horrified at the thought, but something about Freya had released the inner slut inside her and she was loving every minute. Instead of objecting she just pushed back, stifling a groan as the large head invaded her anal passage. Even when she heard a voice from inside the room shouting hello she just continued with her pushing until she had taken half the cock into her ass.

"On the balcony," Freya shouted, and Magenta, the airline stewardess from the plane, poked her head around the corner. Unlike the people below she got a very good view of Freya's substantial cock half-buried in Janet's ass.

"Oh" giggled Magenta, "that's different, makes it a waste that I bought this then," dangling a substantial strap-on by the harness from one finger.

"Not at all," laughed Freya who had bumped into Magenta earlier and invited her up to the room, "Janet has more than one hole that needs filling."

Pulling out of Janet's ass with a loud plop she walked back into the room, lifting her dress over her head as she did so, to stand in front of Magenta who had already stripped and was buckling on the harness.

"Let's just get the ground rules straight, " Magenta said as she adjusted the dildo to fit comfortably, "I have no desire for that to come anywhere near me though more than happy to share her between us."

"Deal," laughed Freya, "and the same goes for me."

Janet stood open-mouthed as she heard the pair talking about her like she wasn't there. She knew she should be shocked yet she wasn't, if anything it was making her hotter at the thought she was about to be double fucked. Stripping quickly she looked between the real cock and the silicone one, wondering which to take in her ass and which in her pussy when the matter was decided for her.

"As I have started on her ass, I will be finishing there," Freyas said with a grin.

Magenta lay on the bed and gripped the strap-on by the base, "Best you climb on then slut," grinning from ear to ear.

Janet climbed onto the bed and straddling Magenta's hips sank down until the tip was just inside her pussy. Magenta just laughed as she put her hands on Janet's shoulders and pushed down making Janet grunt with effort as she felt the length slide deep inside. Magenta smiled up at Janet and twitched her hips a few times making the strap-on jiggle inside and then bending her head latched onto Janet's erect nipple with her pearly white teeth. At the same time, she put her arms around Janet keeping her immobile for Freya's anal assault.

Janet's head was spinning as she felt the strap-on deep inside and then the sharp pain of her nipple being bitten sent shock waves through her. Janet had never done a double penetration before so had no idea what to expect as she trembled in anticipation when she felt Freya's hand in the small of her back pressing her breasts against Magenta's. The initial pain was immense as she felt Freya enter her ass and it was all she could do to stop herself from screaming as the burning sensation in her ass increased. There was a momentary respite as she felt the cold gel that Freya dribbling down her ass crack and coating her cock to allow her to slide deeper.

Freya pushed harder as she felt the tightness of Janet's ass gripping her cock and it felt like a steel fist encased in a velvet glove. The gel made her passage a little easier, but until Janet fully relaxed she was struggling to get inside.

"Relax... NOW!" Freya snarled as she bought her hand down sharply on Janet's buttocks. Janet gave a yelp, and as she exhaled, that was enough to allow Freya to force her cook deep into her ass, and hold it there trapped inside by the tightness caused by the strap-on embedded in her pussy.

Magenta looked up into Janet's eyes and saw them roll up into the head as Freya sank home. Over her shoulder was the lovely face of Freya staring down at her and without another thought, she leant up and kissed her hard. "Your slut seems to like two cocks in her," she laughed, jiggling her hips.

"Not sure how long I will last, she is so tight like this," Freya grunted as she moved slowly back and forward.

Magenta laughed as she started to thrust up into Janet's body, "That's the beauty of strap-ons, they last all night."

The movement inside of Janet's body sent Freya over the top and with a mighty roar unloaded into Janet with force and gusto. Her hips jerking savagely back and forward as she pumped jet after jet of white fluid deep into Janet's bowels.

Janet was making soft mewing noises as Magenta lifted her face by her hair and stared into her eyes, "Have you ever licked pussy before girl?"

Even though the answer was a resounding 'yes' Janet sensed something deep in her brain that the answer this woman wanted to hear was 'no' so she shook her head in denial, trying to look fearful at the thought.

Magenta roared with laughter, and now free of Freya's weight she was able to roll Janet off and onto her back before quickly unbuckling the strap-on, letting it fall to the side of the bed. Magenta straddled Janet face, placing her knees on either side and poised above Janet, her fingers holding her pussy lips apart to give her a closer view. Janet had to restrain herself from lifting her head and licking but instead rolled it to one side like she was trying to escape. Magenta laughed again and gripping Janet's hair to keep her steady ground her pussy along Janet's mouth smearing her face with her juices.

Janet couldn't resist any longer and tasting a pussy other than her own for the first time in many years started to lick eagerly, probing deep inside, collecting and swallowing the juices.

"You are either a liar about never being with a woman, or the best natural pussy licker in the world," said Magenta as she felt Janet's small tongue dart inside. Then as she felt Janet start to suck on her clit groaned, "Whatever it is just don't fucking stop." Arching her back Magenta tweaked her own nipples as she ground down onto Janet's tongue, until with a loud cry started to convulse and moan as she orgasmed into Janet's mouth.

Collapsing onto the bed Magenta lay on her back trying to restore her heart rate to a normal level when she felt Janet crawl between her thighs and start to gently lick at her swollen and puffy pussy lips. Magenta was in no doubt that this woman was a lot more experienced than she professed as she felt her pussy lips being tugged gently between teeth, and then the tiny tongue seeking the nub of pleasure. Janet clamped onto her clit and started to alternate between sucking and nibbling sending Magenta into another bout of orgasms.

Freya had retired to a chair to watch the pair and the sight of Janet's upturned ass, with her cum dripping from her anal star started to restore the vigour to Freya's cock. Within a few minutes, and some assistance from her hand, Freya was able to return to hardness enough to encourage her to stand behind Janet and rub her pussy lips with her cock head. What made Freya fully erect was the way in which Janet made little noises as she wiggled her ass and tried to push back and impale herself on Freya's now rock hard member.

Magenta felt the exhale of breath from Janet's lungs and opened her eyes to stare into the face of Freya who was thrusting in and out of Janet from behind. From this angle, she looked all-woman but Magenta knew that from the waist down she was much more akin to a make with the appendage that, by the look of effort on her face, she was putting to good use. Magenta gave a little sigh as she was hoping to have tasted Janet's pussy, but as it would no doubt be filled very soon that was something that would have to wait for another time. For now, she was just going to lie back and enjoy the talented tongue and mouth of this very lovely woman kneeling between her thighs.

Janet felt Freya's cock sliding in and out of her soaking pussy as she devoured Magenta's sweet pussy, her face slick with the sweet juices. Pushing back towards Freya she was rewarded with a savage thrust sending her face into Magenta's pussy. Manoeuvring her hand Janet inserted two fingers into Magenta and although she knew that Magenta could almost certainly take more she curled her fingers up inside seeking her sweet spot. She knew she had found it, not only by the change in the feel of texture beneath her fingertips but from the loud and guttural moan that issued from Magenta's mouth as she started to thrash around the bed.

After depositing a load deep inside Janet's pussy, Freya stood for a second swaying on her feet, luxuriating in the after sensations of her terrific ejaculation. Then the trio clambered onto the bed in a tangle of limbs and slipped into a slumber as they recovered their energy.

*****

The bedside clock was showing nearly six in the morning as Magenta opened an eye and groaned before swearing softly, her body aching from the exertions of the night before. The staff bus would be at the hotel at 06:30 and in a rush she jumped to her feet donning sufficient clothes to make herself respectable enough to allow her to rush back to her room and get ready. Pausing long enough to plant a kiss on each of the foreheads of the sleeping pair Magenta let herself out into the corridor, letting the door close quietly behind her before she made her way silently to her room.

"At least I don't have to pack," Magenta said to herself as she remembered that all she had done after seeing Freya in the lobby was open her case and remove the strap-on before going to Freya and Janet's room. "The strap-on!" Magenta cursed under her breath as she remembered how she had left it in the room but knew she didn't have time to go and retrieve it. "Oh well," she laughed I will be able to collect it in a few days if they are still here.

*****

Brad sighed as he clicked the chat room closed and switched off his camera, reflecting on the words his last on-screen partner had said to him. He stared for a moment at the large pink dildo that was still attached to the desk by its suction cup, as it stood there gently swaying. The shaft was still shiny from the copious amounts of gel he had smeared it with earlier, before he had used it with such enthusiasm to the delight of the watching gay tops. Over the past few years, Brad had become a regular in the rooms chatting to gay and bisexual men all over the world exploring his fantasies. When his wife Janet was away he would go a step further and perform on camera with a large dildo fucking himself, sometimes to orgasm, as he listened to the words of encouragement.

He had wanted to go on holiday with his wife but the work opportunity had seemed too good to miss. The reality was, that when he went to the meeting he quickly discovered that the clients wanted too much work done, in too short a space of time, and sadly for far too little reward.

That evening on getting home he had 'rewarded' himself by a steamy online session bouncing on the dildo. It was the final words of his last online partner that were still ringing in his ears as he looked at the piece of paper where he had scrawled a number.

"Why don't you take the next step and take the real thing?" his online partner had written followed by his telephone number. They had worked out earlier in the conversation that they were no more than 50 miles apart and Brad had been mesmerised by his spurting cock as he masturbated to the scene of Brad riding his dildo, grunting how he would like fuck Brad hard.

Brad wanted to be fucked. It was that simple to him but at the same time he felt that he owed it to his wife of 10 years to at least talk to her before he did anything, but she was thousands of miles away in another country, on a holiday that he should have been on. Making a decision in his head Brad picked up the telephone and dialled.

*****

Brad stared out of the window as the fasten seat belt sign had come on, and as the pretty stewardess collected the empty glasses he couldn't help but smile as he noticed how she spent more time looking after the women than the men. Her name 'Magenta' was so unusual he had wanted to ask her, but her efficient false smile seemed to discourage conversation.

Running through again in his head what he was going to say to his wife, he closed his eyes and waited for the plane to touch down with the bump and squeal of brakes. He knew that he was right that he should discuss it with her first before he took the step of being fucked for real, even though he was pretty certain he was going to do it with or without her blessing.

*****

It was late when Brad checked in, and after showing the desk clerk his passport and insisting that he was given a key to the room, he made his way to the lift after declining the offer to take his one small suitcase. Pausing outside the door Brad rehearsed for the one-thousandth time what he was going to say, when the noises coming from inside the room made him pause. The sounds he heard made him stop in his tracks, as it was the noises that were made by two people in the throes of hard lovemaking. For a moment he thought the desk clerk had given him the wrong key and he was about to burst in on a pair of honeymooners or something, when he heard his wife's voice quite clearly.

"Oh fuck yes, your cock is so fucking big, use my slutty cunt," which was followed by the sound of his wife orgasming hard and long.

Throwing open the door, Brad was stunned by what he saw. There was his wife on all fours being fucked as he had anticipated based on the noise, but what he hadn't expected was that the person doing the fucking would have such a pair of magnificent breasts. What completely stunned him into total silence was the fact the woman had pulled out of his wife when he had thrown open the door, and jutting from her groin was a still hard cock of a very sizeable proportion. Despite the strangeness of the situation, Brad felt his cock twitch in his trousers and he couldn't drag his eyes away from the member still gleaming with his wife's juices.

Freya stared into the face of the stranger at the door and smiled to herself as she saw the look on his face. Some turned away in shock and horror the first time she revealed herself, but others had the look that was on this man's face, the look that told her with a little push he would be a more than willing partner. As her cock twitched she saw another look that confirmed her thoughts, and she knew that he would not just be willing but in fact, was eager to sample her delights.

It was just as she was about to invite him in when Janet looked up from the bed and squeaked, "Oh my God... Brad"

Freya knew immediately who this man was and looking at Brad she smiled, showing all her teeth, like a shark does before it devours its prey,

"Well don't just stand there, come in and get your mouth around this cock and clean off your wife's juices, though you had better make it wet before I fuck you."

Janet expected Brad to storm away but, to her total amazement he stepped into the room, and after dropping his case started to shed his clothes until he was naked. Janet could see that her husband's cock was standing to attention and he was obviously aroused by the situation that he saw before him.

Brad's head was spinning, he knew that one day he was going to get fucked, it was something he had thought about often, but he never expected his first to be a shemale, and certainly never expected it to be in front of his wife. Although Freya was a substantial size, he had used his 8-inch dildo with enthusiasm over the past few years when he got the chance, though by the looks of Freya's this would stretch him to his limits. The thoughts of what he had planned to say to his wife about his desires flashed through his head but now seemed pointless. He still loved her, but knew this was something he had to do to sate the curiosity and desire that had become overwhelming in recent months. Then as he thought about it, any pangs of guilt were driven from his mind as he considered the fact that it wasn't like his wife was innocent, bearing in mind where that glistening cock had been a few moments before.