Holiday of a Lifetime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Freya studied the look on Brad's face and guessed that he was torn between giving in to his desires, against the fear that many had when taking her cock for the first time. The more she saw the look on his face, the more she knew that this was his first time, though suspected it was something he had wanted for a while. Shifting her gaze to Janet, she knew that Brad was clearly waiting for her reaction before taking the next step in his adventure, but the look on his face told her that he was praying she would encourage it.

"So Janet do you want to see your husband with his mouth wrapped around my cock? Do you want to see him on all fours with it buried deep in his ass?"

Freya paused as she waited for Janet to respond, but knew the answer before Janet spoke so waited for her to verbalise it.

In a voice that was laden with lust, Janet croaked, "Yes... I want to see that more than anything else in the world."

Brad needed no second invitation, and on hearing his wife's words sank to his knees and grasped Freya's cock firmly. This was the first cock he had ever touched, apart from his own, and he marvelled at how it seemed to throb and pulse in his hand. He could feel it slick with his wife's juices, and a pearl of pre-cum had appeared at the slit on the purple head. Opening his mouth he licked the small glob and savoured its taste before opening his mouth and sucking Freya in. Brad started to move his head as he sucked, keeping his hand on the base to work the cock into his mouth.

"Your husband is a natural cock sucker, Janet, I wonder if this is his first time or not?"

The same thought went through Janet's head as she watched Brad sucking, and was spellbound by the sight. Her trance was broken as Freya barked, "Well his cock is hard and needs sucking so show him you love him."

Janet scooted off the bed and lay on the floor, wriggling between the bodies so she could access her husband's cock. She had never seen him so hard as she opened her mouth and started to suck him as he sucked her lover.

"Get his ass ready," Freya said, handing a tube of gel to Janet.

As Janet sucked on her husband's raging hard-on she squirted a generous amount of gel on a finger and inserted it deep into her husband's anal star. This was something they had talked about in their sex life, in fact thinking back it was something he was very keen on, but Janet had never been that interested. Now hearing the way her husband moaned and thrust himself onto her finger she regretted never trying it before. Pushing a second finger in she felt her husband relax, and a momentary thought crossed her brain as she wondered if her husband was in fact an anal virgin. The noises coming from Brad were muffled around Freya's cock, but clearly were those of enjoyment, and Janet pushed a third finger in working them round as she was ready to see her husband fucked.

Brad was going mad, his head was spinning as he sucked deeply on the cock, tasting not just the pre-cum but also the juices of his wife that still liberally coated its length. He could feel his wife's fingers working on his ass and opening him up ready for his first real fucking.

"Enough," Freya said commandingly, "He is ready, get on all fours now."

As Brad moved into position, Janet shifted so she was looking her husband full in the face and whispered, "Is this what you want? It has happened so fast and she is big."

Brad looked into his wife's eyes as he felt Freya probe with the head of her cock, it felt like the times he had fixed his dildo to the wall when his wife was out, but now he didn't need to move back and forward, just brace and enjoy it. He opened his mouth to speak at exactly the same time as the head of Freya's cock popped into his ass making him moan loudly, as he felt himself being opened more than he had ever been before.

Janet knew what Brad would be feeling as she had enjoyed the cock on numerous occasions over the last few days, but seeing it slide into Brad made her realise just how large it was. Looking at Brad's face she could see his eyes were flashing wildly in a combination of panic and lust, as Freya forced herself deeper into his ass.

"Good now it is buried fully in how do you feel?" Freya said.

Brad tried to speak but the words wouldn't form, instead, he found himself making small noises and rocking back onto the cock, fucking himself slowly.

Janet's head was spinning, the lust raging through her as she moved so that Brad's head was between her open legs. Grabbing his hair she pulled his head to her pussy and arched up as she started to rub herself against his mouth. Oral sex was something that Brad had often tried during their marriage, but she had never told him, he wasn't really that good. This was different, he was devouring her pussy with licks and nibbles combined with his tongue probing deeply, encouraged by the hard rhythmic thrusts from Freya. Janet nearly tore a clump of her husband hair out of his head as she bucked and writhed on the bed, orgasming over and over.

Freya saw Janet in the throes of ecstasy and this spurred her on to ever greater vigour. Grabbing Brad's hips she started to pound him, and by the noises he was making, although he may not have taken something this big, he clearly wasn't inexperienced.

Brad couldn't help himself as his cock started to spurt on its own volition, sending jets of seed onto the bed as he came without touching, something he had only achieved a couple of times when using his dildo at home. His ass was on fire, and normally at this point he would stop, his lust quenched, but he wasn't in control as Freya continued to fuck his ass, grunting as she muttered in a foreign language. Brad felt her fingernails dig into his flesh as she shouted loudly and unloaded deep in his bowels. The feeling of cum being pumped inside was a new experience for Brad and he felt like his head must surely explode. He felt Freya pull away, his ass feeling empty, and he remained in position, his chest heaving, with his head pressed to the sheets as he tried to regain his composure.

"Girl, get the strap-on that was left," Freya barked, and without thinking, Janet picked up the harness that was still lying on the bedside table from the session with Magenta and stared at it. "Put it on," Freya said commandingly, and Janet fumbled with the straps until she had it sitting comfortably, with the dildo jutting out strangely from her groin.

Janet put her hand around it and looked down, feeling strange that she was holding a cock, but after a few moments for her brain to adjust, she started to feel a sense of power. She reached for the gel, but seeing the seed still dripping from her husband's used ass, and that this wasn't nearly as big as Freya's real cock, she decided it wasn't really required.

Moving to behind her husband, who was still on all fours on the bed, Janet bent her knees and rubbed the head obscenely against his ass, making him twitch with anticipation.

"Do you want this Brad? is it OK?" Janet asked almost timidly.

Before her husband could answer Janet yelped, as she felt Freya's firm hand strike her buttock. "You don't ask, you take, "Freya snarled, "and the fact the slut is still there with his ass in the air is all the answer you need."

Janet felt the confidence wash through her, and gripping the root, pushed at her husband's ass until the head popped in.

"Oh my fucking god." Brad groaned, and before Janet could get concerned he went on, " I have dreamed of you doing this so many times, I love you."

Janet pushed home and looking down could see the dildo was fully buried in her husband's ass, as she pulled back the shaft was coated with Freya's cum that was acting as a lubricant. Encouraged by his words, and the way in which he was pushing back, Janet started to build up a rhythm of steady fucking.

"Your husband let you go on holiday all on your own, letting you down at the last moment. How do you feel about that?" Freya said softly as she watched Janet gently pushing in and out. Janet didn't reply, but Freya could sense by the way she stiffened that she was remembering how hurt she was, and her thrusts became more determined. Lifting herself onto her toes as she slammed home, Janet gripped her bottom lip between her teeth as she fucked her husband with dogged determination.

The room was filled with the noise of the dildo slurping in Brad's open ass, and the sound of flesh against flesh. The sight, coupled with the heady smell of sex, brought Freya's cock back to life, and moving in front of Brad she held it in her fist pointing at his face.

Brad opened his eyes and could see Freya's semi-erect cock, opening his mouth he sucked it in, tasting not only her seed but the mustiness of his own ass. He nearly choked as his wife's strident thrusts forced Freya's cock deep into his mouth until it was almost touching his throat.

Janet could feel the base of the strap-on rubbing against her clit, and the sight of her husband sucking and choking on Freya's cock sent her over the top. With almost animalistic movements Janet started to cum, driving Brad onto Freya's swollen member. This triggered a chain reaction, as the dildo now rubbed against Brad's prostate, causing him to shoot his seed, albeit a much more feeble spurt, onto the bed. The thrust had sent him so far forward that Freya felt her cock encased by Brad's throat, and despite his struggles to breathe, felt the cum travel up her shaft and explode into his throat and belly. Pulling back so he could gulp in a lungful of air, the next few spurts hit his open mouth and then his face.

The trio collapsed onto the bed and lay there quietly, each of them reflecting on what had just happened when the silence was shattered by the buzzing of Freya's phone. Picking it up Freya read the text message, before cursing softly under her breath. "I need to go, so will leave you two love birds to discuss your newfound desires."

With that, Freya stood and dressed swiftly before leaving the couple in stunned silence as they looked at each other, each waiting for the other to say the first word.