All Comments on 'Holiday Party Ch. 02'

by dispatcher59

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
liked the sexy real breasts

It was refreshing and hot to read that the two wives had realistic breasts (Eve having Somewhat saggy B-cups and Lorraine having "hanging breasts.") That realism very much adds to the story erotically. Soft saggy breasts are a lot sexier than high and hard, perky, silly-cone boobs. (and unrealistic on gals past 40) I just wished that you would have spent a lot more text describing those soft saggy/hanging boobies in your story! -talking about how much was showing and peeking out of those little black dresses. I hope you write a follow-up story of when they all get together with just the two couples. Here's a possible plot and I hope you use it: Maybe an informal cookout and the hosting wife (Jane) wears a very bare tank top braless and the guest couple wife (Sue) wears a long sleeved blouse and a bra. Several times throughout the evening, Sue says she wished she'd worn something skimpier, since it was July and a hot humid evening. At her husband's suggestion she unbuttoned a few buttons, and then Jane says, "Oh, that's a good idea. It is pretty warm this evening. Yes, feel free to get more comfortable. Yes, I really mean it." Sue then says, "I've been sweating like crazy all evening. I think I will" and Sue unbuttons a total of four buttons. After Jane and both husbands encourage her, Sue unbuttons her blouse entirely and says "yes, that's much cooler!" A while later, Jane's husband, eyeing Sue's totally exposed semi-sheer bra says, "Jane, it looks like you could have worn the top I suggested after all!" Then Sue says "What's that?" and Jane says "Oh, he's talking about a little top I got in the islands, I thought it might be a little much, but,,,". (Then Jane smiled and looked at Sue's breasts showing through her sheer bra and completely unbuttoned blouse) "But maybe I was wrong about that!" (laughs) "As hot as it is tonight, even this tank top isn't cool enough."Then Sue said, "Don't mind us; wear whatever is most comfortable. Actually, I'd love to see it if you don't mind. We're going to the Caribbean this fall and I'm looking for ideas for new tops to buy." After more encouragement from both husbands. Jane reluctantly goes inside and returns to the patio wearing a very thin sleeveless blouse that ties at the waist and has no buttons, which plainly reveals that her medium sized breasts extend down to within three inches of her navel. Jane is obviously nervous and she mumbles, that she rarely wears it except at beach resorts because it makes her look so saggy, The Sue's husband Frank says, "But you look fabulous in that, and you have a fabulous figure, right Honey." Sue says, "Sure does and that's darling!" Jane's husband John adds, That's I keep telling her!" Sue then says, " I'd love to find a top like that." Jane says, "I'm sure you'd look great in one of these, but you're probably not anywhere near as saggy as me." Frank starts laughing and then bites his tongue. John says, "But Honey, you have a wonderful figure." Sue agrees and Jane says, "That's reassuring, but I still think that sagging this much is too much, and not that attractive.". Sue's husband then says, "Sue, it's still 90 frigging degrees out here. Just be done with it and get rid of that silly bra. I'm sure Jane won't mind, and I'm sure her hubby won't either!"

Sue the shrugged her shoulders and walked a few steps away and turned away from them, the she slipped off her shirt and bra and put her shirt back on. When she started buttoning it back up, Jane laughed and said, "If you button back up, then I'll REALLY feel out of place!" Sue laughed and said O.K. and said, "Honey, would you help me with this?... He's really good at tying my shirt tails in a bow." Frank said sure and tied her shirt in a very loose bow, clear down at her waist. She let out a half-hearted objection, but Jane said, "Hey, it'll be pretty hard for it to be any more revealing than mine!" When Sue finally turned around and rejoined her friends, they could see that Jane wasn't the only gal with low-slung breasts. Even though Sue was smaller breasted than Jane (B-plus instead of C-plus), her breasts hung down just as far. Which made it obvious that hers had to be even saggier than Jane's. Sue laughed and said, "Now you know why I was giggling when you were complaining about your boobs, Jane. Mine have sagged down this far ever since I hit an early menopause at 43)." Frank piped up, "And it made me happy as a clam. They're waaay softer now, much nicer than before." John said, "That's what I keep telling Jane! Yeah, much nicer to hold and play with now that they're softer." Jane said, "Shhh! Too much information, John." and then she laughed. "But he's telling the truth, Sue. When we're alone, he hardly ever leaves them alone these days" It was obvious that Jane had had plenty to drink, the way she was slurring her speech. For the next half hour they all had a fun time chatting and drinking Margaritas. Somehow, the front ties on both gal's tops kept getting looser and looser, probably from their husbands copping feels whenever they could do it halfway discretely. Sue has already had a couple complete nip slips and Jane was getting precariously close to one herself. After a couple more drinks, Sue told her hubby, "Frank you're going to get a crook in that neck of yours if you don't quit trying to trying to peek in Jane's blouse!,,, Frank has been to the chiropractor three times so far this month." John then laughed and looked down at Jane's chest and said, Well, we wouldn't. want to be responsible for causing a debilitating neck injury, would we Honey?" He then reached down and untied Jane's top. Being a little small for her, her top immediately pulled open to her sides and exposed both breasts. Sue stood up and said, "Well!, I've been waiting for something like this all night! I was crazy to wear a long-sleeved blouse on a summer night like this!" Sue then slipped her blouse and put it on the picnic table. Jane left her useless blouse on for the next half hour, until they went inside to play cards. On the way inside, John convinced her to take it off. It was even warmer inside, but at least there weren't any mosquitoes. After a few rounds of cards, which Sue insisted be strip poker so the guys would have to strip too, the guys were also bare chested and Sue was only wearing her pair of sheer blue panties that matched her bra. On the next hand Jane lost her skirt and said to John, "Honey, you know what's next. I dressed that way because you asked." John said, "That's not how I remember it. You asked me if I thought it was O.K. and I said yes, especially on a hot night like this." Sue was feeling brave and said, Maybe this will help," and she slipped off her panties, saying I think we're all getting kinda tired of cards anyways. Jane said, "Guess I don't have any more excuses, and she slipped off her skirt and revealed her bare shaven mound. John then suggested that they all go jump in the pool. They do and now all are naked and end up making out in the pool. The gals end up sitting on the ledge of the pool, getting their pussies licked by their hubbies. After Jane says the only thing better would be to have a fresh Margarita too, both husbands go fetch them, but when. they get back, The hubbies get back in the pool next to the opposite wife, hand them their drink and then start licking their new pussy. Sue says, "I guess wearing a long sleeved blouse on a summer night wasn't such a bad idea after all."

bworth1943bworth1943over 5 years ago
fun is ok.

when two couples hit if off without jealousy and can share mutual pleasure. paradise!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
PT. 1 WAS ALRIGHT...

Nothing in it lead me to believe that they were disgustingpieces of shit. Anyone who treats marriage like that are just pathetic, selfish, unloving assholes. Eventually she'll find a bigger, better dick or he'll get a better blowjob from some big tatted sllut and they'll go their different ways. At least I hope that's the way it goes since that's the path of greatest possibility that they've taken.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoyed the first part immensely. Nothing hotter than a married couple who love each other. I also found the second part very erotic. Two couples enjoying each in the same room, the switching back and forth was hot as hell. No jealousy, no sneaking around, just enjoyment. Loved this story very much. One of my very favorites. Thanks for sharing . Looking forward to reading more by this author

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdispatcher59@dispatcher59
720 Followers
New Yorker with a predilection for older "Girl Next Door" types and Weather Channel gals.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Holiday Party Previous Part
Holiday Party Series Info