Holiday Tarts Pt. 01

Story Info
Tracey and I have fun in Benidorm.
4.1k words
4.55
15.9k
18
6

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whilst lockdown has been a pain, I have been remembering some fun times I have had in the last few years.

Tracey and myself have been playing together for some time now and two years ago we went on a long weekend trip away to Spain. We had decided to treat ourselves to some autumn sun and hopefully some new and extra cock and maybe pussy too! We wouldn't be disappointed.

We had booked a weekend stay in a nice hotel/apartment in Benidorm for late September.

Once we had arrived and unpacked it was time for a stroll around to get our bearings and make plans for that first evening. The local bars seemed lively enough and we saw lots of young groups of men and women, so all looked promising.

We went back to the apartment and got ready. We had a drink first in the hotel bar area, noticing an older couple in the bar as well. They looked quite a bit older than Tracey and I and on seeing us both they smiled, nodding to us and eventually we got chatting briefly.

They were from Yorkshire, both in their sixties and called Margaret and Geoff. She was a well-endowed woman, peroxide blonde hair, big fake tits, long legs but the rest of her body showed her age (65). Geoff was slim, in fact skinny, bald as a coot, but had an infectious charm and great sense of humor.

They told us they came every year to the same place as they liked the nightlife nearby and the place was fun. On chatting at first nothing sexual came up. They knew I was married and Tracey divorced and that we were there for fun. They wished us a nice night as they were heading off to a show.

To be honest the first night was very poor and disappointing. Tracey looked stunning as always.

But for some reason the guys we tried chatting up either didn't fancy us, were too young for us (in their minds), or maybe seemed intimidated by two older women. We got a couple of dances and one kiss each but nothing happened sadly! So, it was back to the apartment with no cock that night and a feeling of disappointment and two frustrated Scottish sluts!

Still we had a nice night out together and the weather was far better than back home!

The next morning at breakfast we saw Margaret and Geoff again. They asked how our night had gone and when we said it was 'nice', Margaret laughed saying she thought she had heard us coming back and that she had guessed the evening hadn't gone as we had maybe planned.

After breakfast Tracey and I got ready for some lounging by the pool. Tracey looked stunning in her two-piece blue and white polka dotted bikini. Her massive tits struggling to stay in the top.

I went for a one piece. Black and white patterned, split to cover my tits with a strand and with a very thin gusset and crotch area. My cunt was juiced up nicely wearing such a daring bikini out in public. Wedge heels topped my look, with Tracey opting for even sluttier mule style slip ons.

"Let's see if we can get some fucking attention today," she laughed after the previous evening's disappointments.

Once settled we enjoyed the sun, relaxing with a cocktail each. After about an hour Margaret appeared. She looked very sexy, mutton dressed as a lamb some may say, but if you got it flaunt it!

For a woman of sixty-five her body was in good shape. Her fake tits helped obviously, but her bikini and wrap made her look very desirable. Her legs were in good shape, well-toned and tanned and she walked with a confident air of a sexy lady.

On seeing us she came over to join us on a lounger opposite. "Hiya girls," she announced as she sat down.

"Hiya Margaret," I replied. "Love the bikini. Looks lovely."

"Oh, thanks love. You two look gorgeous today." she responded. "Wish I had your legs though, or Tracey's real tits!"

Tracey laughed telling Margaret (Mags) her tits looked great, with Mags saying yes, but hers were courtesy of a surgeon and not 'god made'.

A young waiter walked past us, with Tracey making it obvious she was checking him out. Mags smiled saying, "He is a bit of a hunk, isn't he? Pretty average in bed though. If you want a hung, willing stud, then the older barman, Jose, who was working last night, is a better bet."

I smiled replying, "Thanks for the tip, we may well check that out."

The conversation then became much more candid, with Margaret confirming that she and Geoff were swingers, who had been coming to this hotel and apartment block for years. Mainly to get extra cock for her, with the odd bit of young quim thrown into the mix for Geoff.

She asked us whether we played, with me saying that we did and that like Geoff my husband liked me to get extra attention. Mags replied back "That'll make Geoff's day. He was like a dog in heat last night having got all worked up looking at your legs and your massive tits Tracey."

At this point Tracey was gently stroking my leg, nothing too overtly sexual to start with, just rubbing up and down gently on my thigh.

"Do you two girls play together as well?", Mags asked. I confirmed that we did, offering that I had a couple of women join me for fun. She smiled telling us that she was pleased and she liked young, tight pussy as well.

Tracey's stroking of my thigh was getting me very hot and my nipples were getting hard in my bikini. Mags noticed them saying, "Lovely stiff bullets Anna."

With me laughing back in reply, "My tits can't compare with your stunning fake ones or Tracey's real ones."

"It's not all about the tits though is it." Mags said increasingly turned on. "I'm sure your legs and ass have men coming on to you by the squadron".

Tracey's hand had now found its way to my inner thigh and I automatically opened my legs. I checked around to see who else was there and with only one other couple present, but some way off, I wantonly opened my legs even further. Tracey took the invitation and her hand wandered from my thigh to my pussy.

"Lovely Anna. Spreading your legs like that will certainly get you attention I'm sure!" Mags commented, "And I bet that young, tight cunt of yours tastes as good as it looks."

"I've had no complaints," I said, "but I'm not sure I would describe myself as young or tight."

"Babes in comparison with me I bet you're like a virgin! Unless the guys really fucking hung, it's the asshole for me for most guys. My pussy has been well fucking stretched out over the years sweetheart."

Tracey was now rubbing my fanny over my bikini bottom material, my cunt wetting the front and her nipples were erect on her massive tits.

With Mags watching on, we went in and kissed each other, hungrily sharing our tongues enjoying putting on a show for our older voyeuristic woman friend.

"Oh, hell yes," she said in a dreamy, turned on voice. "You too really are hot bitches aren't you. That's it, tongue each other."

As she watched us, she slipped her hand down into her wrap as she obviously began playing with her pussy in her bikini bottoms watching us. "Got me all bloody hot here!" she said.

"Me too," I said in between kisses with Tracey.

Tracey told us she was getting wet too and her nipples were now hard in her tight bikini top. Once we stopped kissing and hugging each other, we continued our horny chat with Mags telling us that often some of the younger guys were a bit intimidated by older women. Especially as she normally had Geoff in tow, many of them didn't understand that he was perfectly happy for them to be coming onto her in the hope she would get a good fucking from one, two or as many as she could handle.

We inquired as to how much action she had gotten at the resort. Laughing she said that she had lost count, but certainly on every trip she was here, the hung bartender normally had her at least a couple of times during the stay, and that on one occasion she had a gangbang of seven guys, all in their early 20s from Liverpool. She reveled in telling us that they had, "fucked her silly," on the beach at night with her only in a pair of heels, whilst Geoff watched and wanked off, directing the guys.

As we sat chatting all three of us were getting more and more randy and intermittently, I was playing with my pussy. Tracey was feeling her own tits up and Mags' hand once again strayed down into her bikini, under her wrap as she was clearly finger banging herself as we talked.

The chat continued for a further five or ten minutes, with my pussy getting increasingly wet.

I could hear the sounds of a wet fanny coming from Mags too, as she continued finger bashing herself as we talked.

"Sounds delicious," I said looking directly at her. "Right back at you babes," she said to me.

"Geoff is not wrong very often, and I'm pleased he was right in both your cases."

Tracey was still playing with her tits absentmindedly, as she asked what Mags meant by Geoff not being wrong.

"Oh, he thinks he has this gift," she replied. "He calls it his 'slutdar'. He reckons he can tell by looking at women whether or not they have a very slutty side, and who is in need of extra cock or fanny. In both your cases he was confident last night that you were both dirty tarts."

Both Tracy and I laughed. "Sounds like Geoff is quite a wise man we teased."

The three of us were now obviously very turned on. At this point Geoff made an appearance.

Again, for a man in his late sixties his body was in good shape, and he was clearly packing some meat. He wore a Speedo style pair of briefs that left little to the imagination. His cock was clearly some size going by the bulge and outline in his trunks. He greeted us with a sly grin. "Having fun, are we?" he asked.

Mags smiled at her husband. "I was just telling the girls about your radar sense, and it seems you are right again darling."

He plonked himself down beside his wife, perched on the edge of her sunbed. "I'm glad to hear it,'' he replied. "I told you my senses are ever rarely wrong darling." "So, did you two girls have fun last night?" he asked.

We told him whilst we had a nice time, we were both very disappointed in the local talent.

"The girls were on the prowl for some extra cock darling," Mags blatantly said. "But it seems like the young studs out last night weren't up to the task."

The tension was now palpable and even though Geoff had just been with us for a few minutes, you could clearly see his cock was twitching in his briefs. "Well that is a damn shame," he said looking at both of us. "Two beautiful young ladies out for a good time and no one prepared to do the honors, it's a dirty rotten, damn shame.

"I told them about Jose," Mags continued, "And I think Anna seems definitely keen."

Tracy had now replaced her hand back on my thigh and was gently rubbing it as we continued to chat. I reciprocated, feeling my friend up and moving quickly to her pussy area. She was soaking wet. I was now well turned on and ready for anything. "Yes, sounds like his cock is just about the right size for me," I almost spat out in my horny state.

"You like them big then darling, do you?" Geoff asked.

Tracey's hand was now back on my pussy, and she slid my bikini thong to one side and slipped a finger up me. I was fucking gushing juice. "The bigger the fucking better," I said looking directly in his eyes. "It looks like you have a good satisfying length there, sweetie," I said looking at his crotch.

"Well I have never had any complaints," he said.

"I bet you fucking haven't," I said again as Tracey circled my clit with her fingers.

"Looks like you're rather wet," Anna, Mags said. "Me too!" she quickly added spreading her legs and pulling her bikini bottom to one side to show off a huge gaping cunt hole.

"What about you darling?" he said looking at Tracey. "Do you like getting a big length in between those gorgeous tits of yours?"

Tracey moved her hand from my cunt, licking it clean before she started playing with her tits looking at Jeff and saying, "I love it babe. There is nothing better than a hard cock in between these spunking all over."

Mags had her hand back in her pussy finger banging herself slowly, now fully open for us to see as we continued our disgusting chat.

"We will need to rectify the fact that you guys haven't had a good fucking yet then won't we," he said.

"Too damn right," I replied. "If that couple over there weren't here, I would have you right here and now, and have that big fucking length up my cunny in a matter of no time."

"Now you're talking you dirty bitch," Mags said. "If he can slide it up you, I'll be licking your clit at the same time you dirty bitch."

"Sounds ideal," I replied.

"Err after me!" Tracey replied. You always get the first go. Well bugger that! I'm creaming up here and I need a good length to satisfy me."

"Our room or yours then girls?" Geoff confidently asked.

"Either," I replied.

"Ok then let's head up to our room," Mags quickly said. "I can't wait to get my hands on you two properly."

"Feelings mutual," I replied quickly. Tracey added, "Me as well, I am well sodding horny here!".

With this we quickly tidied ourselves up and began again to walk towards the hotel entrance to head to Mags and Geoff's room. On the way there, Mags was feeling my ass, and Geoff was helping himself to a good grope of Tracey. We needed to take a lift to the fourth floor to get to the room. Once inside the lift we quickly got to grips with each other more earnestly.

Mags and I were soon tonguing each other feverishly, rubbing our bodies against each other as we snogged deeply.

Geoff was going at Tracy like a dog in heat. His hands were all over her tits as she was rubbing his cock through the thin material of his briefs. "Your tits are fucking great," he said.

"Get them out and have a suck then," Tracy brazenly said.

He didn't need a second invite and soon Tracy was relieved of her bikini top. My best friend was now standing with her tits out in an elevator and this old man was sucking and chewing hard on her nipples. She was moaning and licking her lips. She leant back against the wall of the lift, spreading her legs wide to let Geoff get a hand down the front of her bikini bottoms and start fingering her wet cunt.

"Oh, you dirty slut!" Mags said in between tonguing my mouth. "That's it darling get some fingers up that young wet fanny and work the whore's big fucking tits."

The lift pinged as it arrived at our floor and if anyone had been waiting to get in, they would have been greeted with some site.

We quickly walked along the corridor still feeling each other up before we bundled into their room. Once inside it was a frantic scramble as everyone groped each other and stripped off at the same time. My bikini was practically ripped off me, leaving me standing in just my wedge heels.

Tracey's bikini bottoms slid down her slender legs, leaving my friend naked, save for her completely slutty heeled mule shoes.

Mags tore her own bikini off to display her naked sixty-five-year-old body. Her impressive fake tits stood proudly, and a relatively flat stomach, that had plenty of stretch marks on it from her having given birth to three children. Her pussy was giving off a strong odour and snail trails of her juice could be seen on her tanned brown legs. Her lips were getting wider open as I worked three fingers in and out of her as she leant against the wall.

Tracey had unleashed Geoff's cock and was on her knees in a flash, licking and sucking his completely shaven balls and shaft. He was hard within seconds, sporting a huge white cock stand.

"Impressive!" Tracy said to him in between licks. "He's a good eight and a half inches when fully up," Mags confirmed. "Keep sucking and licking it like you are doing you little tramp and you will soon have him fully hard." He was completely smooth down below and his cock had a little bend in it leaning to the left-hand side.

Mags was now tonguing me hard, french kissing me deeply as her hands had found their way to play with my pussy. She slipped two fingers into me easily, quickly joined by a third and a fourth.

"Fucking hell your cunt has seen some action as well haven't you!" she laughed.

Geoff looked over to watch his wife finger banging me and encouraged her to keep going.

"What is the young slut's pussy like darling?" he asked.

"Fucking soaking wet and she will easily take my fist babe," she answered.

I was moaning heavily and leaning back against the wall spreading my legs as wide as I could.

"Go on then fist it. Get your full fucking hand up my fanny," I urged. "Let your husband see you first fucking me as my friend sucks him hard."

Mags teased my clit with her thumb before slowly beginning to ease it alongside her fingers already pounding in and out of my fanny. Once the thumb knuckle was in me, she began swirling her fist into my pussy.

"You're going to make me fucking cum if you keep doing that," I said.

Tracey and Geoff both told me to cum-off on Mags fist. "Go on Anna, cum all over her hand and then come and join me sucking this fucking monster cock and we can get his spunk all over us to start with."

Mags' fist pumping into my fanny kept going and I was loving it, I was in heaven. My eyes began to roll as my climax began. "I'm fucking cumming," I announced and with that the first jets of my fanny juice started spitting out all over Mags' hand and squirting down her arm.

"Oh, you're a wee squirter as well aren't you tart," she said to me. "I am too, you dirty bitch, so you can repay the compliment once I finish bringing you off," she added.

My cunt was sloppy as hell and she rammed her fist in and out. Sending my cream all over her hand and spraying the floor.

Geoff's fully hard cock was now deep in Tracey's throat across the other side of the room and he was loving watching his wife and I going at each other.

Once my fanny stopped squirting Mags slowly withdrew her fist from my gaping hole and moved it to her mouth where she licked her hand clean and then offered me her mouth, again to kiss, so I could savor the taste of my own juices. We french kissed each other deeply again and I absolutely adored having this older woman dominate me, and the taste of my fanny batter was all over her hand and tongue.

"Now go and suck my husband off and let him spunk all over you two dirty bitches and then we can start and have some fun for the rest of the afternoon," Mags demanded.

I joined Tracey in pushing Geoff onto the bed and we were both at his cock and balls like two hungry vampire sluts going at a victim's neck. I licked his thighs and ball sack as Tracey licked and sucked his length and then we alternated with me sucking on his huge cock as my friend licked and lapped at his ball sack and inner thighs. It was fully hard and leaking pre-cum which Tracey took on the end of her tongue and then shared it with me in a kiss.

"Delicious, salted pre-cum," I said looking at Mags. "Now your husband's going to give it to me good and sticky all over my face."

"I want to fuck those titties first," Geoff announced, and with that he moved to sitting on the edge of the bed to allow Tracey to kneel in between his legs and wrap her melons around his long, bent shaft. She began tit wanking him as I kissed him, deeply savoring the older man's tongue for the first time. After a couple of minutes of soapy tit wanking with Tracy, Geoff told us he was about to blow.

I joined Tracey on my hands and knees with this older horny man sitting on the edge of his bed.

His stunning wife was watching, lying at the top of the bed, her legs spread wide completely naked as she played with her big, wide, well used pussy.

"Fucking hell you two are good," Geoff said as we both continued to lap, lick and suck him alternately. His precum started to increase in amount and soon Tracey took him in her hand and started to wank him.

"I'm going to cum now. I'm going to cum so flipping hard," he said. His slim body was tensing, showing off a well-toned chest and flat, thin stomach as Tracey's hand punched his cock faster and faster.

12