Holiday Tarts Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our mouths were close to his shaft ready to gratefully accept his load once he started to spunk. The first spurt shot straight up in the air and Tracey directed her face directly underneath it, to catch it right, slap bang in the middle of her forehead. The second rope got Tracey again fully flush in the face, with me joining in to take the third and fourth all over my willing open mouth and nose. His last three shots were shared between Tracey and I as we licked at his cum as he shot up in the air and it coated his cock length and balls.

"That's it darling. Cum all over the dirty Scottish slags," Mags said to us both. She was now pounding her own cunt with four fingers telling her husband too, "Spunk all over the Scottish tarts and show them how an English stud is going to treat them."

Once Geoff's climax had subsided, we both licked his cock and balls clean, savoring the cum that had landed on his shaft, ball sack and stomach.

My face had two good thick ropes over it and Tracy had the same. We automatically began kissing each other and licking each other's faces to savor the rest of this old man's jism.

"That's it, lick it up you fucking sluts," Mags dirtily added as she continued pounding her fanny.

"I'm going to climax. I'm going to cum so hard watching you two dirty buggers clean my husband's spunk off your faces."

I looked at her and told her, "Well your next time is definitely on my fist. I want to get my whole hand up that wet pussy of yours, you look fucking delicious."

"Come and have a quick taste," she asked me and with that I went to her with one rope of spunk still dripping from my nose. I pressed my face against her wet quim and lapped at her clit. She started climaxing heavily. My spunk stained face was now squashed against her wet, gaping old twat as I licked her to orgasm. She started screaming and squirting, covering my face in her fanny batter and soaking the bed, cleaning off her husband's cum from my dripping slut wife's face.

Once Mags had finished cumming we all laughed agreeing we had enjoyed a wonderful time and that we wanted to enjoy the rest of the afternoon having more fun.

We all had a quick shower and then relaxed in the room to recover before we had a fantastic second session about one hour later.

12