Holiday, Time to Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sue had removed the covers and was now lying naked on the bed, her naked form, beautiful in the dim light. My gaze was quickly drawn down from her face, past her heaving breasts to the rubber strap on that she wore, all 7" of it hard and inviting. I lay down beside her as she embraced me and drew me in for a kiss, deep and passionate. Instinctively my hand cupped her breast, my thumb brushing over her nipple, her back arched as she moaned into the kiss before breaking it.

"Fuck I'm horny," she huskily whispered, "The whole night has been exhilarating" "How do you feel?"

I told her I felt liberated; the adrenalin rush had made my whole body tingle. At first, I was reluctant to expose Roxy like that, but that I was glad she had forced me to push my boundaries and that tonight had been, I hoped, a new chapter in our lives.

Sue agreed and told me how wet she had got, talking to them, trying to shock them, and when Grant had lifted me and kissed my cheek that she had nearly orgasmed. She commented on how she loved watching Roxy flirt with Grant and felt Ann had taken to our story. We both laughed when I said, "Poor Grant, he has no idea what he is in for."

We kissed again before I moved my mouth to cover her nipple and started to suck gently on the firm bud; my hand wandered down to her plastic cock. The strap-on, while 7" long, was circumcised; it also had a reverse nub of about 4" inserted into Sue's vagina and was held snuggly into place by leather straps. As I gripped it, Sue moaned, "Roxy, imagine that this is Grants' cock, you have in your hand" "Show me how Roxy would pleasure Grant."

I moaned as she said that my hand gripped it. I pushed it forward, between her legs, and started with long slow strokes; at the end of each stroke, my thumb would brush over the knob of the cock. Sue, the nub inside her, could feel each stroke would pump her in rhythm, and the base would stimulate her clit. I increased my pace slightly while still sucking on Sue's nipple, and she started to writhe about moaning; her hips began to roll, thrusting to meet my strokes.

Her orgasm hit her in a rush, legs clamping together as she rolled to the side, her chest heaved and fell as she moaned out long and loud, before falling back on the bed. I stopped and looked at her, glowing in her orgasmic bliss. She smiled at me. "That's one," she said. With that, she pushed my head down between her legs. "I'm sure Roxy can do better; why don't you show Grant how good a sissy cocksucker you are."

I didn't need any encouragement, and I quickly set about doing just that. I scooted down the bed a bit and positioned my mouth over the plastic cock, imagining that it was real and attached to Grant. My left hand at the base, my tongue darted out and licked the head and shaft, coating it in saliva, before opening my mouth and engulfing the mushroom knob; my tongue danced around the head as I sucked it deeper into my mouth.

My right hand grabbed my rock-hard cock, and I started to jerk myself, imagining I was sucking a real cock for the first time, Grants cock. Sue brushed my hair away from my face so that she could see before grabbing my head, pushing it further down on her plastic cock. "Don't you cum yet, you sissy slut" "Grant wants to fuck Roxy's sissy arse before you are allowed to cum" Sue pushed harder, forcing me to gag on Grant's cock. I edged myself to the point of nearly cumming, before stopping, my cock rock hard and primed to explode.

Sue released the pressure on my head, allowing me to stop sucking for a second, the plastic cock coated in my saliva. Still, with her hand on my head, Sue grabbed the cock and slapped the side of my face with it. "Does Roxy want to be fucked by Grant's cock" I stared at the cock before me and simply nodded yes. "Tell me," Sue demanded as she slapped the side of my face again with her fake cock.

I looked up at her. "Yes, please fuck my slutty sissy arse with Grant's cock"

Sue smiled and pushed me off her, telling me to get on my back, legs up slut. Sue stood and grabbed the lube coating her cock before reaching between my butt cheeks and applying more. Her fingers were rough as they probed my hole; she seemed in a hurry. She had me scoot over to the side of the bed, so my butt was dangling on the edge. She lifted my legs to her shoulders and positioned the strap-on between my cheeks. "spread them," she commanded, and as I parted my butt cheeks, I felt the tip of her cock rest at the entrance of my rosebud.

Sue looked down at me from her elevated position, smiled an evil grin, and said, "Is Roxy ready to take Grant's cock for the first time?" I moaned and replied, "Yes, Please." With that, Sue pushed the knob of her cock into the opening of my slutty arse. The involuntary pain hit as the head of the cock passed into me; I grimaced; Sue stopped to let me adjust before withdrawing slightly and pushing in again. The cock slid in a few inches, stretching me, again I moaned, about halfway in, Sue found resistance again. she backed off a little and held still.

My breathing took over, and with each outward breath, I rocked my pelvis until I managed to move the blockage to the side and was rewarded with the rest of the plastic cock sliding effortlessly into me until I felt Sues crotch resting against my butt cheeks. I let out a long low moan as Sue just stopped balls deep inside me, allowing me to accommodate this intruder. "I think Roxy likes Grant's cock in her sissy hole," Sue said as she smiled down on me. "Fuck yeah," I replied. I started to hump back on the plastic cock, and I looked at Sue; I grinned and said, "Fuck me, Grant, fuck my sissy slut hole, make me your bitch"

That was all it took; Sue started pounding my arse with her pretend cock, long strokes, increasing her speed. Telling me how Grant was going to destroy my fuck hole, how he was going to spill his seed deep inside me. How much of a sissy slut I was, how I deserved to fucked hard and fast.

I grabbed my cock and started pumping, fuck I was close to cumming. Sue slapped my hand away. "not yet slut" "I will tell you when." She replaced my hand with hers and started teasing my shaft as she increased the pace once more, pounding away at me. She could feel each stroke reciprocated through her end of the strap on, building her orgasm. She slowed down her pumping slightly but increased the speed of her jerking my cock; I couldn't take it any longer; my back arched as Sue gave one final pound into me.

My cum started to spurt from my cock seconds before Sue's orgasm rocked her body; she let go of my cock and grabbed my legs for support as her knees gave out as her body shook. Another spurt of my cum exploded from me, and I quickly grabbed my cock and continued to jerk, each spasm causing my rectal muscles to grip around the strap on until we were both done. Sue withdrew the strap on from my well fucked hole before collapsing on top of me.

We rested like that for a few minutes before looking at each other and laughing our heads off. We both agreed it was a fitting end to the night and at the same time wondered what tomorrow would bring.


12