I Agreed to Sub and Got Cuckolded

Story Info
I explore my sub side and get cucked.
8.7k words
4.28
76.4k
122

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,691 Followers

This is a cuck story based on actual events where the names have been changed to protect the innocent. If all you have to comment on is the category it's in, you should probably move on.

Turning 44 was not so much a milestone for me and my wife of nearly 20 years, Cindy. But what happened that year was a major, life altering event for both she and me.

Cin is a delightfully highly sexual being. Well built, pretty, and loves to give head. I married well.

I am an average sort. My dick is not short, nor is it huge. My build is good for a guy turning 44. My stomach still has the remnants of the youthful six-pack I once had. My hair is brown and intact on my head and body. All in all, I'm just a dude who makes a nice salary and was fortunate enough to marry a wonderful woman.

It's true that Cin and I enjoyed the company of others, either in their beds or ours. We began swinging, for lack of a better term, even before our marriage. We would have an occasional tryst with a single male friend which lasted for a couple years, and a few times after our wedding. It was mutual between Cindy and me and we both enjoyed mixing it up with him.

His name is Frank and no, I did not go down on him nor he I. It was the two of us on Cin which she enjoyed and encouraged.

There came a time when we needed to get away from the hustle and bustle of the crowds. We left the city for the country moving some 60 miles South of Washington, DC. We selected a lot off a small lane and built our home on the cove.

For the first 4 years we were without neighbors. We were able to sun bath naked on our deck and if some one saw us, they were trespassing. Life was good.

We met Warren and Beth at a private club of which we both were members. It's a boating club complete with a full bar and cheap liquor prices which is well worth the cost of the annual dues.

Over a period of a few months we became close friends often cruising or carousing together. One drunken evening with them resulted in our first exchange of partners for the purpose of sex. As I've said, this was not our initial foray into swinging. Prior to our marriage Cindy and I enjoyed the company of another in intimate congress.

With Warren and Beth it became almost a monthly ritual. And let me dispel any rumors and thoughts to the contrary. Warren does not have a 10" cock. Like me, his is around 6" hard. I know. I've seen it many times.

Warren is 62, Beth 40. Don't ask me how he scored such a young bride. Every time I ask, he answers with a sly grin and nothing more. He is a graduate of the US Naval Academy, can hold his liquor, and made a ton of money selling IT services.

Beth is a homemaker. She does not work but does shop with the best of them. She's of Nordic heritage, blonde, blue eyed, and well built a la Rubenesque. She is a part time exhibitionist favoring long skirts under which she goes commando. Bending or allowing the wind to do it for her, many have seen the wispy hair of her pussy; proving that she is a natural blonde.

If memory serves, it was Beth who initiated the four of us swapping partners. Warren later admitted that he had put her up to it because he wanted to fuck Cindy. No harm, no foul there. I wanted to fuck Beth too.

Both my wife and I, as were Warren and Beth more than fine with the situation and we sometimes shared the same bed while I enjoyed Beth and he fucked Cindy. One Father's Day, the girls treated us to a double header where both women sucked Warren's cock together, then mine.

It was early in 2016 that Cindy and I found ourselves welcoming a new neighbor. We had seen the house going up across the street from us. For months we were wakened by the hammering and power saws, trucks coming and going. Although we were happy having no neighbors, we were relieved when the construction was finally completed.

We watched a the moving vans arrived. The carriers took the furniture inside as our new neighbor watched, waiting to unload his own U-Haul van. He was a single man, nearly half our age. He is an extremely handsome young man, polite, warm, friendly and Cindy wanted him.

I had no issue with my wife crossing the street to throw him a fuck, nor he coming to our home to bed her. She asked and I told her it was fine with me. Just because he was single and would not reciprocate wasn't cause for me to deny her the experience.

"How do I go about letting him know I'm available should he have a desire to fuck me,?" Cindy asked me.

"Damn honey. I don't know. Maybe we should invite him over, maybe hint or just be straight up. We really don't know much about Tom so he might be put off or he might be interested. We'll just have to feel him out. Sorry but that's the best I got."

"I want you to be honest with me John. Would it hurt your feelings? Would it make you jealous if I was with Tom alone? I mean I don't plan to run off with him but I'm worried that you might get upset since he is single."

I thought about that. "I don't think I'd get angry Cin. I mean I've seen you and Warren a number of times and that doesn't bother me."

"Yes, but you aren't waiting here alone while I'm off with Warren."

"True that. Still, I think I'd be fine as long as he didn't hurt you or try some weird shit."

"Let's invite him over Saturday night if he's free. Maybe invite Warren and Beth too. I'm not suggesting a 5-some but just a kind of "get to know you" thing. Besides, Beth would probably like to get into his pants too."

Don't get me wrong here folks. We met Tom as he was moving in and even helped carry some personal items from his rented van. So it's not like we're complete and total strangers. It was during our first meeting which lasted a half day or so when my wife began to see the possibilities.

I myself, found him to be the kind of take-charge individual. The type who leads, not follows. At any rate, he was pleasant enough, so the plan was set and invites made.

Saturday came and Tom showed up as did Warren and Beth. We introduced him and Beth later told Cindy that she thought he was fuckable too, confirming my wife's intuition.

Warren and Beth checked out around 10:30 PM leaving Tom with us. Him living just across the street meant he had no problem driving after drinking. He could hold his liquor like a seasoned pro and had me getting him re-fills several times during the evening.

He mentioned how close we seemed to be with Warren and Beth. Cindy and I looked at each other and shrugged. "We sometimes swap Tom," Cindy shared, alcohol being the conduit to her confession.

"Yeah. I had that feeling there was a special intimacy between the four of you."

"I hope this doesn't make you think less of us," I ventured feeling him out.

"Not at all," he smiled. "As a matter of fact, I'm intrigued."

Looking at Cindy and me with a hungry look Tom said he dabbled in D/s and couples were the most fun for him.

"You mean whips and chains,?" Cin gasped.

Tom laughed saying that his dabbling was more sexual in nature and whips, chains, bondage, and the like were not his preferred method of dominance. "Whips and chains are toys and tools for the S&M people as opposed to D/s."

Tom went on to describe some of the scenes he's been involved in and how both husband and wife found they enjoyed playing by his rules.

My wife who already wanted to fuck Tom was fascinated. "Tell us Tom. What kind of things do you do with married couples?"

"Well, I'm very oral. By that I mean I enjoy getting oral sex a lot. I know. Who doesn't? I like fucking too but when you're dominating a couple and they're into it, you need to take them places where they never have been, places where they can explore their fantasies, push the envelope, and discover themselves."

"You mean you have the man suck your cock," I blurted probably rudely.

Tom looked at me without expression. "John, that has happened of course. For instance, say your sexy wife wanted me to fuck her. I might say to you that before I permit that, you have to suck me."

"Does that always work for you?"

"It has so far but you have to understand that sucking me is what he secretly wanted me to make him do."

"You must have a nice big cock," my wife smiled in anticipation.

Tom gave her a raised eye brow look indicating that he knew her motivation for asking that question. "Sorry to disappoint you Cindy. My cock is regular, average. But understand, it's not the size of my cock nor how long I can fuck. It's more about me having you do things that are out of your comfort zone. Things that may embarrass you, even humiliate you in some way."

"So what you're saying...," I attempted to interrupt.

"Do not interrupt me johnnie. When I want to hear from you, I will let you know. Until then, please keep silent."

I sat back red faced but compliant. My cock reacted to his command in a surprising manner by growing stiff in my trousers.

"For instance," he continued after admonishing me. "If Cindy here would ask me if I would like another drink, I might tell her to serve it to me nude. I might have you, johnnie undress her for me, or just have her undress herself while I watched."

"You see? It's an exchange of power. That's all it is and nothing more. Of course, it's sexual. I mean why wouldn't it be? People who get involved in this thing are usually in it for the purpose of sexual gratification."

Cindy tittered a bit not knowing what to say.

"I'll bet," said Tom, "That johnnie got an erection after I scolded him. Am I right johnnie?"

I said nothing. I didn't want to admit out loud that he was right and he hadn't really given me permission to speak.

I only nodded.

"Please johnnie, you have my permission to speak now. Tell me what happened. Tell your wife why you got a hard cock in your pants now."

"I don't know why. It just happened after you told me not to speak."

"See, that's it right there. You have a submissive nature that responds to a dominant, be they male or female. That's what I'm talking about. If you give me that power over you, the ability to control aspects of your life, you might find it satisfying. That's the exchange of power. The sexual aspect."

"Do you, um, may I ask you a personal question, do you like having men suck you off?"

"Hell johnnie, everything we've talked about since Warren and Beth left has been personal. But to answer your question no, well let me correct myself. I enjoy having them submit to me as much as they enjoy submitting. I rarely have a male submissive finish me though, make me cum in his mouth. What I like though is to, and this is important, is to make him feel less than a man in the eyes of his wife during a scene."

I was happy to hear that he didn't prefer to have men finish him. But would I want to feel less in my wife's eyes? I wasn't sure but my dick seemed to be all in. Maybe it was the drink or just the frank discussion which never really occurred between me, Cindy, and Warren and Beth. I was confused about my body's reaction though. I knew that much.

"What do you have the women do,?" Cindy asked.

"Well, mostly just what I tell them to. It depends on the woman and her husband and how far they're willing or wanting to go."

"Can you give me a for instance?"

"Okay," Tom said stopping to think. "One day you may get a call from me to come over. My instructions would be, "wear nothing but a smile when you cross the street", or something in that vein."

"Well, I think that would be okay. I mean this is a private road and at night no one could see me."

Clearly my wife was interested.

"Yes, but what if I called on a Saturday morning and said be here at noon sharp? Could you see yourself doing that, crossing the road completely naked in broad daylight?"

We both waited for my wife to answer.

"I could do that," Cindy grinned, first at Tom then me. "I'd probably run like hell, but I think I could do it."

"What if I told you to bring johnnie or not come at all? What then?"

The silence was broken up with nervous laughter from Cindy and me.

"What if I asked you to show me your cunt right now Cindy? What if I said pull your slacks down now and show me that married pussy? Would you do it. Would you let her johnnie?"

Cin looked at me waiting for me to answer first. "She's a grown woman Tom. I may be her husband but I don't run her life. Do I honey?"

Cindy gave me a wicked smile. "Just tell me Tom and see."

Tom looked at me and saw no sign of anger or me trying to prevent my wife from showing herself off. Confident that we would comply, he told her to show him her pussy. "Drop those pants Cindy. Show me that married cunt."

Cindy stood without hesitation and didn't just merely pull her pants down. She took them off entirely and walked, or should I say strutted over to Tom and stood within 6" of him.

I guess I shouldn't have been surprised. I mean Cindy has always had a bit of a wild streak in her.

It was easy to tell she was turned on. Her pussy glistened with expectations of a new dick and that musky aroma of a woman in heat wafted in the air.

What was funny though, was the bored expression Tom was showing.

Cindy put her hands on her hips, "Well?"

"Well what? You think that's the first 40-some year-old pussy I've seen? It ain't baby girl. It is the first I've seen with a bush though."

"Huh?"

"A bush. A hairy snatch. whatever."

My wife looked at me and I only shrugged. This was on her. She dropped her pants on her own. To tell the truth, I was amused by her frustration that Tom hadn't been enamored with her pussy.

"Well," she stammered, "johnnie over there likes my bush."

Tom smiled and shrugged like I did. Cindy went back and put her panties and pants back on, still flustered.

Tom took pity on both if us. "I was fooling around with you both. Forgive me for having my little bit of fun at your expense. Should you wish to do a scene with me, however, you have but to kneel at my feet and ask me to be your dom. Doesn't have to be forever. I mean no one can do that all day every day. But a scene is just what it sounds like. An evening or whole day of exploration of your hidden desires and fantasies. But if you do ask, and I do accept you as my subs, you have to know that I reserve the right the call upon your services at anytime, day or night. Of course the situation may be such that I excuse you from your duties."

He was frank and it was appreciated. Neither Cindy nor I were ready to kneel at his feet just then. Maybe some other time. "We appreciate your frank explanation Tom. I knew Cindy and I will talk about this evening and consider your offer."

After Tom left Cin and I hit the sack. "Do you think you could do that John?"

"Do what babe?"

"Suck him."

"I don't think so. I wouldn't want to have you see me less than a man. Know what I mean?"

"I understand what you're saying but if it's only in a scene like Tom calls it, what the heck. When we're done, you'd just go back to being the man I love."

"That easy, huh?"

"Yup."

She reached for my dick and found it hard. "I think the idea appeals to someone."

"I have to be honest here Cin. The thought of subbing for Tom does excite me a little. I think about you crossing the lane naked to let him fuck you is a turn on."

"Uh huh. And the thought of me watching you suck his dick turns me on. I'd love to see you on your knees sucking his cock while I watched. My pussy gets wet thinking about it. I picture you all your body hair gone slobbering over his young virile cock so he can fuck me. Damn John."

We fucked with both of us cumming together before falling asleep.

Then next day I went over to see my friend Warren. He's older and smart. Maybe he can explain this Ds stuff to me so I can better understand it.

"I swear Warren. Tom wants the husband to suck his cock while his wife watches. Says it isn't about getting off but making the husband look small in his wife's eyes. What do you think about that?"

"You mean he wants you to suck his cock, don't you?"

"Yeah, I guess. I mean that's what he said when Cindy wanted to know how he'd react if she wanted him to have sex with her. I'd have to blow him first."

"That's pretty standard stuff John. Nothing there unusual from what I've heard from folks I know who dabble in that lifestyle."

"You ever dabble as you say?"

"Look John, I'm 15 years older than you. I've got more experience in these things."

"Doesn't answer my question Warren."

"Yeah but I was the dominant. And before you ask, yes, I've had sub men suck my dick."

"Really?"

"Really."

"Did you like it? I mean having your dick sucked by some guy. Did he like it? Was he married? Was his wife there?"

"Whoa John. Slow down man. Let me try to answer your questions before you push 10 more at me."

"Sorry."

"First, yes, I liked it. The guys who sucked me knew how to do it right. They know what they like and used that on my cock."

"Okay. Makes sense."

"Did they like it, you ask? Two did. A lot. One was reluctant but once he opened up and swallowed my dick, his own dick got hard. He used to call and beg me to let him come over and blow me."

"Their wives would watch, sometimes masturbating themselves turned on by seeing their husband on his knees sucking dicks. Some would get down and join him. Depends on the people."

I swallowed too. "Yeah, Cindy told me that the thought of her watching me suck Tom's dick is a turn on."

"There were two married couples and they are still together. The one single guy who used to call me to Dom him finally came to the conclusion that he's gay. He found himself a dominant gay and settled down with him. But, for a while there he was my regular cock sucker. Once or twice a week he'd show up, remove his clothes in the foyer, and after a few tasks I had him do, sucked my cock and finished me."

"Tasks?"

"Wash my car, mow the lawn. He had to earn it. I miss that dedication."

I laughed thinking about earning Warren's permission to suck his dick.

"You laugh John but your dick is hard. Don't bother trying to hide it. It's been hard since I started telling you about having subs suck me. What good is having a sub if he or she won't suck your cock?"

I blushed and adjusted my dick.

"So tell me John, are you and Cindy thinking about Tom's offer to Top you two?"

"She more than me but it sounds different, maybe harmless and fun. I don't know if we're brave enough but I know Cin wants to fuck him and as I've already told you, she says that the idea of me sucking him makes her wet."

"But he's insisting that you both sub to him before he gives her what she wants. Right?"

"How did you know that?"

"Look John, dominants are all about control. Subs are all about giving up control. Topping, like submitting isn't for everybody but from your questions I think you have a little submissive side to you."

"I won't lie and say I haven't considered it Warren. Tom made the same observation. So yeah, thinking about subbing is arousing."

We left it there for the time being.

I didn't mention my conversation with Warren to my wife. I wish I could say the same, that Warren didn't mention it to Beth.

He did and of course, she told Cindy. "So you told Warren you were thinking about sucking Tom?"

I refused to be confronted. I was still grappling with those unfamiliar feelings and wondering why I got an erection when talking to Warren and listening to Tom.

Cindy and I made love that night and afterwards she broke it off in me about what Beth had told her. "Did you really get a hard on?"

"Ahh Christ Cin. Drop it please."

"Tell me John, or should I say johnnie?"

I looked at her astonished. She was grinning like a jack ass eating briars. "What's with that johnnie crap?"

"Tom called you that and you didn't get all bitchy then."

"Come on hon. Drop it. I'm not comfortable talking about it and I don't like being called johnnie."

eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,691 Followers