Holiday Trip with Friend

Story Info
My wife explored by friend in holiday trip.
7.1k words
3.51
26.5k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the story about my first holiday trip to hill station after marriage. I am not rich enough to take my wife to foreign places for a honeymoon. So I had planned to go to some hill stations. But because of the company's emergency workload I could not manage for vacation. My wife is very under-standing, and never complained about that.

Meanwhile, we shifted to a good high rise society. It was my wife's choice to go to that society. Her childhood friend Prity was there. We were staying on the eighth floor of the society. Two flats in front of us were always locked. So both the families just became very close. Our Neighbor Prity has a 1.5-year-old baby. Her Husband Nilesh is a friendly and helping nature person. Because of their good behavior, we had faced no problem in society.

Now let us go to the incident.

In was low production month. So almost all the factories were shutting down for few days for maintenance. Coincidently Our Factory and Nilesh's Factory were planned for a shutdown on the same week. Nilesh asked us to plan these days. It was my wife and Prity who decided to go for the nearest hill station about 10-hour journey. It was an unplanned vacation. So we couldn't book any hotel. We packed as soon as possible, and decided to check the hotels on site. It was our first vacation, So my wife was very excited.

We started our journey at night so that we can reach the destination in the morning. But unfortunately there was a landslide and we were stuck for the whole day. We reached there at 10 PM at night. We searched for Hotels to stay, but there were no rooms available. We searched for one hour, but could not find a single room. It was almost midnight. We were all tired. Then we reached a hotel where all the rooms were full. When we requested them a lot, they told that they have one room, but it is under renovation. So there is no furniture or bed. They told us that they can give us mattresses, pillow etc. We had no other options. So we decided to stay in that room.

It was a small room of 10×10. With attached bathroom. We took our dinner and went to sleep. We were all tired because of 24-hour bus journey. So we changed our dresses and went to sleep. I was wearing a trouser and a vest. My wife wore her night dress. My wife generally sleeps topless or nude with me. But as we were with Prity and Nilesh she just removed her bra inside her night dress to relax at night. Prity was wearing a night dress with front buttons. She was not wearing any bra as she used to feed her baby. Her nipples were protruding from her shirt type night dress. Nilesh was wearing a capree. Prity's baby is not used to the dark, so we decided to keep the light on.

Both the ladies were sleeping at center and men were sleeping at sides. We were almost all asleep within few minutes. After about 2 hours I woke up for a pee. I was returning from the bathroom in a drowsy condition. Accidentally my eyes fell on Prity. She might have fed her baby, and left her boobs uncovered. Her top few buttons of the shirt type night dress were open. Her left boob was out of her dress completely. I was stuck for seconds. Her boobs were quite big. Might be 36 size as compared to my wife's 32 boobs. I stood for a minute. It was making me hard. But I controlled myself and went to bed. I tried to divert myself and control my emotions.

But my eyes were getting attracted towards those open boobs. Somehow automatically my hand went around my wife and started exploring her boobs under her loose top. My wife is quite habituated with my boob grab at night. Because we generally sleep nude hugging each other and many a times I play with her boobs and cunt. Few times I had also fucked her while she was sleeping.

So when I played with her boobs in the hotel she was not at all disturbed. After a while, Prity's child started crying. It broke my sleep. I partially opened my eyes. She laid her baby on her chest and started breast feeding. Her eyes were closed. Soon the baby stopped crying and she placed the baby on her right side between herself and her husband. She also turned towards her husband moving her boobs away from my sight. The cry of the baby might have disturbed the sleep of Nilesh. So he woke up and went to the wash room. I was almost asleep at that time. Eventually, I realized that my hand was inside my wife's top. I don't know whether Nilesh had noticed or not but I decided to remove my hand and moved a few inches away from her.

After a minute Nilesh came from the washroom paused for a few seconds and slept between Prity and my wife. As Prity had moved the baby to the other side, there was enough space for him. I thought he might be having a crunch space at that side because of the baby. So he might have decided to sleep between the two ladies. He was facing towards her wife and slept within minutes. Soon I was also asleep. After half an hour my sleep was again disturbed because of some outside noise. I tried to open my eyes partially and see. All were sleeping in the same position. Soon I was about to sleep when Nilesh turned from Prity's side to my wife's side. His hand was on her bare stomach as her top was shifted by my boob grab. I thought he was still sleeping. I was thinking how to react and finally decided to push him so that he would again turn to the other side. But before I could react I saw some hand movement. It was Nilesh who moved his hand upwards. As the top was loose, his hands easily reached to her boobs and he started grabbing my wife's boobs. I was in a little bit of a dilemma, as I saw his eyes were still closed. And now as his hands were inside her top it is not easy to push him. Because along with his hand my wife's top might also be pulled. This might wake her up. But my cock was tight watching someone grabbing her boobs. So I decided to gently lift her top. When I pulled her top over her boobs, I could see his hand squeezing her boobs gently. It was not continuous. He was stopping in between. After a while, his hand automatically moved downwards to settle on her belly. I believed he was sleeping and accidentally grabbed my wife thinking his wife. Else who would stop grabbing a sleeping lady who is unaware of who is playing with her boobs? So I did not push him but adjusted my wife's top and let him sleep with his hand on her belly.

I closed my eyes again and tried to sleep. Soon I was in deep sleep. It was 5:30 am when I again woke up. I saw Nilesh was sleeping near his wife. He was sucking her left boob while playing with her other boob. I decided to enjoy the show. Prity was still sleeping. But because of his movement, few jets of milks were coming from her boob. I was watching all these with partially opened eyes. All the buttons of Prity's top were open. Soon he started fingering her cunt. After 5 minutes of such play, Prity woke up and adjusted her dress. Soon we all woke up. We all bathed one by one. We saw our wives changing dresses with modesty. Soon we became ready and started our journey.

That day we visited all nearby placed and temples. One of the temples was on the top of the hill. It took few hours to climb up and return. It was 9 PM when we returned. We took our dinner and went to the reception. We asked for any extra room, but because of land slide highway was blocked. So no one checked out that day. So we went to our room. We were all tired. So we decided to sleep soon. Nilesh was again sleeping between Prity and my wife. He was showing the photos of his mobile clicked that day to my wife. My wife was also not uncomfortable. Soon we all were in deep sleep.

I woke up around 1am.I saw my wife. My wife was wearing a loose stretchable string top and a short loose pant with no bra or panty. Her short pant was hardly 6 inches long. It was so loose that one can touch her pussy lips from bottom. She was looking too sexy.

Then I saw Prity and Nilesh. Prity was wearing a one piece top ending on her knee. But currently, it was lifted above her cunt while boobs were out from the top. Nilesh might be playing with her cunt and boob while sleeping like last night. Nilesh was in his capree. But it was way below his waist, exposing his ass and cock. So I turned my wife towards my side and tried to sleep. I tried to remain still with my eyes closed but could not sleep. I slightly opened my one eye. I saw one palm over her waist. I got a sudden erection. But I remained silent as he might be still sleeping like yesterday. There was no movement for few minutes. Then my wife turned and faced upwards. With this movement no gap remained between Nilesh and my wife. I don't know why but I started enjoying the situation. I wanted to see more exploration of my wife while sleeping. Then Nilesh moved his hand up but accidentally lifting her top. I was not sure whether he was thinking my wife as Prity in sleeping condition or taking advantage, but her right boob came in view. Suddenly Nilesh adjusted her head and started sucking her nipples. OMG. He was sucking my wife's nipple.

Soon he grabbed the other boob also and started squeezing it. Soon her top was completely above her both boobs. One of her boobs was in Nilesh's mouth while other was in his hand. Still, the eyes of Nilesh were closed. His movements was stopping for a few minutes as if he slept and again starts. Suddenly his right hand went downwards. Before I could understand he pushed her pants down. It was too loose and easily went till her knee.

Suddenly the power went. There was complete darkness. The hotel has a generator but not an automatic one. Because of the night, no one was bothered to start it. Soon I heard slow moaning sound from my wife. After a minute or two because of some dim light from somewhere, I could see the bodies as dark shadows. First I could not figure it out but later visualized that it was Nilesh almost half over my wife. And the movement was like he was riding on her. I think his cock was not able to go in but pushing on her cunt. My wife is habituated with my night fucking. And accidentally she moved her left leg upwards making it free of pant and placed it widened. She might be thinking I was trying to fuck her. So she removed the restriction. There was no heavy movement but very slow body shacking movement by Nilesh. After a while, Nilesh readjusted a little bit and eventually came almost over her.

This time I heard the noise of Cock moving in wet cunt. I am very frequent with this chuk chuk noise. So even in the darkness, I could understand what was going on. Oh God. Nilesh is fucking my wife. My dumb wife must be thinking it was me. But he was not fucking very fast. It still kept confusion in my mind whether he was fucking in sleeping or taking advantage. But I was enjoying the situation. But meanwhile a soft moaning sound was coming from my wife. After half an hour the power came. Nilesh was sleeping still over my wife. The view was awesome. But it was too much. Now the power is back and if any one wakes up then the situation will be too bad. So I slowly pushed Nilesh away from my wife. His semi erect cock moved out from her cunt slowly. I was a little bit shocked to see that my wife's top was not there. She was completely nude. Maybe she removed her top, since it was bunched above chest and creating discomfort.

Then I saw the cunt of my wife. White stream of sperm was flowing from her cunt. Oh god, Nilesh has ejected inside her!!! This was not at all expected by me. I brought my used vest and gently wiped the semen from my wife's cunt. The more I was wiping the more fluid was coming from inside. After a few minutes it stopped. Finally, I wiped her cunt with a wet cloth to make it completely clean. So that she won't feel being fucked. Then I looked at both the ladies. Both were sleeping with boobs out and visible cunt. Only difference was that my wife was completely nude. I thought for a while to fuck Prity. But I stopped myself. Nilesh was sleeping on one side and her baby was sleeping on the other side. So finally I adjusted my wife to turn towards me and went to the bathroom.

When I returned, I saw my wife sleeping on her back, facing upwards. Actually she feels more comfortable in that posture. It was really awesome to see her nude beauty. It was especially more sensual as Nilesh was also sleeping nude next to her facing upwards.I thought about putting her pant in her leg, but Nilesh again turned over my wife and in no time groping her left boob while mouth was over her right nipple. I saw Prity. Her cunt was open, like giving an invitation. And there was enough space between Prity and Nilesh. Just then there was a power cut. I could no longer control myself. I lowered my pant and slowly came over her. I started sucking her right nipple. Drops of milk started flowing. The taste was so yummy. The more I started sucking the more milk started flowing. I slowly placed my cock on her cunt and slowly pushed inside her. It was wet and my cock went inside like a knife in butter. In no time I started stroking inside her. I looked towards Nilesh. He was not doing anything except sucking her in sleep. I gradually started fucking her at moderate speed to avoid waking up anyone. It was a heavenly experience to fuck her while sucking milk. I continued fucking her for half an hour. Then I released all my sperm inside her. I rested a few more minutes while making her right breast empty. Before leaving her I slowly pulled her top over her head to make her completely nude.

Then I came back to my position, put my pant up and pushed Nilesh slowly from my wife's top. This time he was only sucking her nipples. I slowly put on her pant and top in the dark and slept.

In the morning around 4:30am my wife first woke up. She slowly shook me. When I woke up she showed me Nilesh and Prity were completely nude. Nilesh was having a morning erection. Then the first time I saw his fully erect cock. It was almost of my size. She told me that Nilesh might have fucked Prity at night while sleeping. But I was the one who knew whom he fucked. As they were in deep sleep I teased my wife to compare whose cock is better. She immediately got angry at this. This made me clear that she is not at all interested in Nilesh. I asked her to sleep for another hour and woke up after Nilesh and Prity, so that they do not feel embarrassed been seen naked. My wife agreed and we slept again.

But this time we two were not in deep sleep. After about half an hour Nilesh again turned towards my wife and again put his hand under her top to reach her boob. My wife was in shock and woke me. I told her not to worry since he is still sleeping and gropped her thinking she was her wife. She also agreed with my statement but desperately wanted to be free.But she was also taking care not to create a scene. Before we could react he placed his mouth over right nipple while groping the left boob. His favorite pose of that night. My wife was not able to push him and asked my help to push him. She was feeling helpless as he was groping her boob gently. I slowly pushed his hand down from her left boob. He was still sucking her right nipple. My wife had closed her eyes. She was trying to control her moaning sound. I looked down to realize that the hand I had pushed his hand inside her pant. Maybe touching her pussy. I thought if I push now, my wife's pant will also be pulled with his hand. So I lowered her pant below her ass a to free his hand. His finger was playing around my wife's clit. I could now understand why she was moaning. I freed her by moving his hand slowly from her love button. He was still sucking her nipple. I slowly left his right thigh to push. But he pushed his leg towards me and almost came over her. His right hand again reached her left boob and started squeezing. I was a little bit confused about what to do. I forgot to check his cock. It was near her cunt. As soon as I started to remove his hand from her boob I heard a slow but deep moaning sound from my wife. and when I started pushing him with his hand and leg, I realized he had succeeded in pushing his cock inside her wet cunt. Although he was not stoking, but he had succeeded in pushing his cock few inches inside her while she was awake. This has caused her to moan. I saw his erect cock moving out from her cunt. I was shocked when I saw this and accidentally slipped his leg.He again adjusted his body and leg a bit, which resulted in pushing his cock deeper this time. This time he clearly stoked slowly inside her few times. I could hear her moaning with her eyes closed. Finally I pushed Nilesh slowly towards her wife. The view of my wife's nipple coming out of his mouth and Nilesh's cock from her cunt was awesome. These few minutes were like an hour for my wife. My wife felt relaxed, but was still in shock. I also felt relaxed and came back to sleep in my position. Her pant was near her knee and boobs open. It took her some time to overcome from what all happened to her. She was still in that posture with her eyes closed trying to recover her senses. Suddenly after 3 minutes Nilesh woke up and sat. My wife was not at all ready for it. I saw my wife. She was still in the same posture. And now she couldn't understand how to react. Because if she adjusts now, Nilesh will also know that she is awake. And it might be embarrassing for them. Rather she took the decision to wait for the right moment to adjust.

Nilesh couldn't believe what he was seeing. He was completely nude along with her wife and my wife sleeping with her assets opened. Instead of adjusting their clothes he started playing with her wife's body. My wife took a turn towards me to hide as much of her parts as possible by showing that she was still sleeping. But her beautiful ass was on display. Soon Prity woke up. Prity was asking Nilesh to stop. But Nilesh continued sucking her milk while groping her other parts. Soon they did a quick fucking sesson. We two were pretending to be sleeping as we had no other option. After 15 minutes he loaded all cum inside her. Then Prity went to the bathroom. Nilesh put on his capree and came near my wife. He was watching her, and the feeling of being watched was embarrassing for my wife.

Then he did something that was not expected by both of us. He gently held her chest over her left boob and gently rolled her to face upwards by groping her chest over boob. Now she was facing upwards and we both were pretending to be sleeping. Her cunt was now visible to him. He gently started moving her pant up. We felt relaxed by his kind behavior to hide my wife's nudity, so that she would not be embarrassed to wake up with boob and cunt open. But he paused in the way. Now instead of pulling the pant up, he gently pulled it out of her body. I was in shock, but then he started unfolding the pant to the correct side. I had put on the pant in the inside out orientation at night in the darkness. But I could not believe his dare to remove her pant to correct it. But we could only accept it considering whatever he is doing is to save my wife from feeling embarrassed to wake up in nude. We both thought he will put the pant now. But this time he came near her boobs. I was a bit suspicious again, but realized that her top is also in wrong orientation. I was such a stupid, to put the dress without checking. I was afraid of what he would do now. Nilesh gently took her hand and placed it over her head. He was doing this as if he was playing with a doll. He gently pulled her top out of her body. Took his time to correct it. And my wife was pretending to be sleeping was completely nude. My wife was feeling very humiliated. But could do nothing except pretending to be sleeping. Then he gently put on her top and pant properly. In the process his hand touched my wife's nipple. But finally we felt relaxed. My wife felt relieved after getting her dress back on her body. My wife was too embarrassed because of the incident but was also impressed with his thought to save my wife from embarrassment. We woke up after we were confident that they were completely dressed and called us to wake up.

12