All Comments on 'Holiday Trip with Friend'

by Amaturewriter1

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

If you can't or won't protect your wife, why be married?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

good story

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Another pervert ponsing a wife out.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

That story was fucking stupid

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I should have stopped looking as soon as I read the first three lines. Instead, I continued to skim, that is up to the point where I realized that you have no idea what a paragraph is or how to write. I try to give each new writer the benefit of the doubt, but in your case, it's hopeless.

The tag says fucked while sleeping. Impossible unless they've been drugged.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What a dog's breakfast of disjointed words. Quit after the first few paragraphs. 1*

steelringsteelring5 months ago

Interesting reading an Indian writer. Once you get used to his style of writing, and adjust to the Indian context, the situation begins to ring true. A small room being shared by friends could well occur like this. Sleeping close, becoming sexually aroused, wanting to fuck, or be fucked, while not wanting to acknowledge it, so using 'sleep' as an excuse for what is going on, is a genuinely erotic scenario. The ending suggests the friends now share each other's wives, a natural development in their relationship. Every couple should have friends as close as these.

tralan69ertralan69er5 months ago

You need to have someone help you with your translation from your language to English.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Learn how to write paragraphs. I took one look at the one that started "We continued discussing..." and just went on and on, thought, "Fuck this shit", and gave this a 1.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Liked the story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

You've received comments about poor English - but ignore them. This is a good first try. As tralan69er has suggested... get some help with the translation as English is definitely not your first language.

To those criticising the author's writing ability.. get off your high-horses. Why don't YOU try writing in a completely different language before being holier-than-thou.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Ridiculous and hard to read story........ -*

26thNC26thNC5 months ago

Them night suits is hot.

js5609176js56091764 months ago

This is an amazing story. Please write more stories like this.

Ignore the comments about your english, it is superb.

Please send me any other stories like this.

I love your story so much and I really hope you don’t stop writing.

js5609176js56091764 months ago

This is an amazing story. Can you please write more like this or send me so I can read.

Please ignore comments about your English.

I love your story and hope you don’t stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It's definitely an erotic story and I'm impressed that a person who's first language is clearly not english has publicly posted a story being open to comments. Like 99% of other writers some kind of editor would be helpful with a finished story. I gave 3 stars due to apparent lack of consent issues.

But regarding the story itself.... What kind of "friend" strips your wife, fondles and sucks her breasts, and has sex with her right in front of her husband without getting permission from both the wife and husband? Every relationship has its own private give and take and as long as all parties are ok that's great. But this story it seems like Rape is occurring, and the husband simply observes. It also seems to me the husband raped the other fellow's wife. At least the first time. The 2nd time when she was awake there was clearly agreement.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Nice story.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Great story even though it's hard to believe.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous