Holiday with Brenda Pt. 03

Story Info
Brenda discovers her camera skills.
4.3k words
4.68
6.9k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After my last session with Brenda, I could not stop thinking about what she had said about a mother and daughter threesome. It had been a lifelong wish of mine to have a threesome, but a mother and daughter was something else to consider. Especially as it was my wife and mother in law.

I had seen Brenda a couple of times when she had called around to pick up the kids. She said that she had also been practicing with her video camera, following my lessons and that she had made a few videos of her and the kids.

She offered to call around and show them to me and Jenny at the weekend, to which Jenny eagerly agreed. I was going to be working on the Saturday so didn't mind if she came round and kept Jenny company and they could chat about the kids whilst watching Brenda's videos.

Just prior to the weekend, Brenda came around to pick the kids up for school after Jenny had already left. She put the kids in the car then returned to the house and shoved something into my hand. "A little thank you for helping set up the camera, she smiled and gave me a big wink. After a quick peck on the cheek, she was back down the drive, jumped in the car and was off to school.

I looked at my hand and saw a memory stick. I went inside and switched on my laptop and waited for it to boot up. I plugged in the memory stick and searched the contents. There were two files on it, one titled "grandkids1" and one titled "firstattempt". I opened the grandkids file and there was Brenda playing with the kids in the paddling pool in her back garden. They looked to be having a great time. I noticed Brenda had her bikini on from our holidays and could not help admiring her figure once again. My thoughts went back to our last session and I could feel a stirring in my pants. I had to get to work so I quickly stopped the file and moved to the next file titled "firstattempt". This time the scene was on Brenda sat on her bed, wearing the same bikini which she had on in the first file.

"Hello Dave, this is my special treat to thank you for teaching me how to use the camera and for making me feel such a woman once again. You have awoken my deepest desires and I am now all hot and bothered after spending this afternoon in the sun in my sexy bikini. In fact I am so hot that I must do some thing about it."

With that she started to massage her lovely pendulous boobs. Sliding her hand down her chest to cup each one. Her left hand slid over her right cup of her bikini top and gave her boob a big squeeze. I could see her nipple harden beneath the soft fabric. She then did the same to her left boob. She licked her lips and looked into the camera with a sexy smile and pulled her bikini top down to reveal her erect nipples on top of her bouncing jiggling boobs. She slipped the bikini top over her head and cupped her breasts, bouncing one then the other in front of the camera. "mmmm....I think you like playing with my tits, don't you Dave??!!" She teased the camera.

I couldn't quite believe what I was watching and my earlier stirrings were now turning into a full blown hard on. I was also concerned at getting to work but couldn't take my eyes off the laptop screen either.

Brenda continued to play with her boobs then stood up in front of the camera and turned her back to it, displaying her round butt cheeks. Her bikini bottom was struggling to partially cover her tanned globes. She slapped her ass cheek and said "Firm enough for you Dave? I want to feel you enter me from behind!" With that she gave her other cheek a slap and bent over the bed. She turned around to face the camera whilst bent over, showing her ass. She reached behind and pulled the bikini bottom to one side showing her glistening pussy. "Just need you to slide your lovely hard cock in here Dave, I want you just in here" as she started to caress her pussy.

At that point the video ended and I quickly pulled out the memory stick and went to work.

My concentration that day was not the best, as my mind kept wandering to Brenda's video. She was certainly very hot for her age and I loved her new found appetite for sex, which was a turn on for me. Late in the day my phone pinged and I saw it was a text message from Brenda. "Hope you enjoyed! ;-)". I decide to go home as I couldn't concentrate any more and was hoping I could spend some time with Jenny and hopefully get some relief for my balls that were feeling very full.

After putting the kids to bed, we settled down with a glass of wine and a movie but Jenny was in a chatty mood and not too interested in the film. Our talk got around to how Brenda was coping with her split from Jenny's Dad and Janny stated how she seemed much brighter these days.

I agreed that she certainly seemed in good spirits. Jenny said that Brenda told her she enjoyed being around the kids and loved spending time with us. I agreed that I enjoyed having Brenda around also. "Do you really? Most guys cant stand their mother-in-law!" She asked.

" Yes, she is fun to be around and she is good looking for her age. I noticed a lot of guys ogling her when we were on holidays." I said.

"Ooh, so you fancy my Mum do you " she teased. "I will tell her at the weekend then!"

"Ha ha, yes you better let her know I always wanted a Mother / Daughter threesome!" I teased back.

She looked at me closely to see if I was joking or being serious. I winked back at her and said "I must be really horny tonight to be thinking about that".

"mmmm...let's go to bed then and find out just how horny then!" She smiled and pulled me onto my feet and took me to bed. Our session that night was very hot, Jenny was as horny as I was and we played around with a lot of different positions and she finished me off with a slow blow job, guiding my cock as it exploded across her face.

I left for work early then next day so didn't see Brenda as Jenny was getting the kids ready. When I got home that night Jenny had a strange air about her during dinner with the kids. After they went to bed she came and sat next to me on the sofa. "Had a chat with Mum today. We got talking about her video camera and she told me about something that happened when we were on holiday". I was immediately on alert wondering what Brenda had said.

" Yes, Mum said she was cleaning our room and found our video on the laptop by accident when she moved the mouse" I looked surprised and inside was also a little apprehensive but relieved that Brenda had not let our secret out. " Mum said that she realised how useful a camera could be but also how much she missed sex as well."

"She said she was really turned on by watching us. She also said that she would love to practice her camera work skills on us. She said that our video was really shaky because we were holding the camera ourselves. She has volunteered to film us. What do you think about that?"

I was a little taken aback but could see that Jenny had been thinking about this before asking me.

"How do you feel about it? I don't mind, maybe a little embarrassed but if she gets a thrill out of it, then I think we should maybe let her do it. I kind of like the idea of showing off?" I replied

"Well she did say you had a very nice cock and was asking me how it felt. I told her how much I love sucking it and love the feel of it, especially when it is inside me."

We agreed that we would chat about it when she came round at the weekend.

Jen put her hand on my thigh and let it slide up my legs to caress my balls through my jeans. I was now getting hard again after discussing Brenda and now feeling her nails scratch along the length of my cock through my jeans. She brought her lips to mine and invaded my mouth with a quick flick of her tongue. I was now feeling rampant and reached for her boobs and gave them a squeeze through her top. I could feel her nipples harden through her top and she started to moan in pleasure. Her hand started to squeeze my cock harder and she unbuckled my belt and unzipped my jeans.

She broke away from me and knelt down in front of me, pulling at my jeans until they were over my ankles and on the floor. She looked up at me with a naughty grin on her face and started to stroke my balls through my undies. She gripped the waist band as I lifted my hips and she slid them down over my ankles also. My rock hard cock was now free and standing proud. I felt so horny I could see my cock was hard and fully engorged with my veins standing proud. My balls were tight and pre-cum was leaking from the knob end.

Jenny could also see how hot I was and smiled licking her lips as she started to caress my tight scrotum, moving her face close to my cock.

She stuck out her tongue and started to lick the pre-cum using the tips of her tongue to spread it around the purple knob. Strings of pre-cum stretched between her tongue and my cock and she then enveloped my cock with her mouth, taking it deep as she could manage. Her lips almost reached my balls before she started to gag. I was already close to cumming so I pulled out then stood up.

I turned her and pushed her on the sofa so that her ass was up in the air, with her on her knees on the sofa. I lifted her skirt and pulled her panties to the side, showing me her smooth shaven pussy. She was already wet and leaking juices down her legs. I could see she was as ready as I was.

I could not wait any longer and pushed my knob end into her pussy just a little way in, testing how well lubricated she was. I pulled out and then re-entered a little further. Jenny moaned again and started to push her ass back towards me trying to force my dick deeper. I resisted and teased her a little more, rubbing my cock along the length of her slit, covering her clit with our juices. I thrust a little harder, going deeper into her pussy, stretching it more until I could feel my balls close to her ass cheeks.

I was close to cumming and after a few more slow deep thrust I could not resist any longer and felt my balls tighten and release spurt after spurt of hot cum into her pussy. "mmm, I can feel that every time you shoot inside me! That is lovely!" purred Jenny. "I was thinking how hot it would be to be performing in front of the camera again"

I rolled over and she cuddled up to me. "I think we should ask Mum to film us on Saturday after the kids have gone to bed. what do you think?" She asked.

"I think it would be hot also. I like the idea of being filmed by someone who we can trust and we can trust your Mum, so why not?" I replied.

"Great, I will let her know. Can't wait for Saturday!"

Saturday arrived and after the kids came home from sport, Brenda arrived to help bath them and get them to bed. Once they were settled Jenny served up dinner and cracked open a bottle of red wine pouring a glass each. We chatted about what we had each been up to during the week at work and discussed the kids sports day.

I could tell there was a little nervousness at the table as Brenda was quieter than usual and Jenny kept glancing at me in a knowing way. We finished the wine and returned to the living room where Jen opened another bottle of red. Brenda was looking flushed and I couldn't help notice she was not wearing a bra as her nipples made small peaks in her blouse and her breasts swayed nicely as she walked across to the sofa.

Jenny started discussing the kids and the subject got around to using the video camera to film them at sports. Jenny asked Brenda how she was coming along using the camera.

"I am loving it lots and experimenting with all the features and settings. I am getting well practiced now,thanks to Dave's lessons. I do still need to master all of the settings and there are a lot of functions I have not yet used." She explained.

Jenny looked at me with a twinkle in her eye and asked if Brenda had brought her camera with her. Brenda confirmed she had it with her and went to get it from her room.

Whilst she was gone Jenny whispered to me "Leave the talking to me, ok?", to which I agreed.

Brenda returned with her camera and unpacked it from its case.

Jenny then looked at her Mum and said

"You know how we had a chat earlier this week about the video you found? Well, I spoke to Dave and we agreed that we would like you to film us. If you are happy to do so that is."

Brenda looked at me then at Jenny, almost unsure what to say. Jenny went on "I told him you found our video when we were on holiday and we don't mind. It is kind of a turn on for us both to know you have seen us."

"I thought we would go run the bath and you can get set up with the camera" Jenny continued.

With that Jenny grabbed my hand and led me upstairs to the bathroom. Brenda followed behind as Jenny took control and led us both into the bathroom. She quickly filled the spa bath with bubbles as I fetched fresh towels.

Brenda started to set up the camera on the tripod and sat on the stool next to the bath, with her glass of wine. She watched as Jenny finished testing the bath temperature, then turned to face me. She put her arms around my neck and drew me into her soft welcoming mouth. Licking my lips with her darting tongue, teasing me to flick with her tongue at mine, then engulfing me thrusting her tongue into my mouth. I looked up and saw that Brenda had started filming as the red light on the camera was on. I saw she was smiling also, so she was obviously enjoying what she was seeing.

Jenny started to unbutton my shirt, running her hands over my chest, flicking at my nipples playfully. She pulled my shirt out of my trousers and over my arms. "What do you think, Mum? He has a good body eh?" Brenda smiled and said "Yes he does, you are very lucky!"

Brenda crossed her legs and I noticed she had bare legs and feet. Her toes were painted black, which I found a turn on as it accentuated her pale skin and her shapely white calves. She was watching her daughter very closely as she started to unbuckle my belt. Jenny then got down on her knees as she unzipped my fly, sliding my jeans over my hips. I stepped out of them and Jenny removed my socks to leave me stood only in my undies.

Brenda was filming this using the remote viewfinder and keeping one eye on her daughter. Jenny stood up and walked behind me reaching under my arms to grab my nipples giving them and tweak. She then reached down and grabbed my hardening cock through my undies. "Mmmmm, what do you think of this package Mum?" She teased. "Zoom in on this" she said as she released my cock and slid my undies down to my ankles.

Brenda smiled as she filmed and said "mmmm, yes a very nice package indeed!"

I was getting turned on both by the comments but also being naked in front of two lovely women. I got into the bath as Jenny started to strip off. She also was not wearing a bra as she removed her tee shirt. She removed her skirt to reveal she also wasn't wearing any panties.

"oh, you wicked girl! " said Brenda as her daughter giggled and got into the bath beside me.

Jenny then turned to me and resumed her hot kisses and our tongues flicked at each other as I started squeezing her now soapy tits. Brenda continued to film but I noticed her hand touching her nipples through her blouse, as she was obviously turned on.

Jenny then started to kiss my neck and worked her way down my chest to lick my nipples. First the left then the right, flicking at them with her tongue the sucking them each in turn.

Jenny grabbed a handful of soapy bubbles and started to rub her boobs, spreading the soap over her slippery skin. She then rubbed her nipples over mine, I loved how sensitive they felt, turning me on even more.

Brenda had repositioned so that she has a clear view of her daughter's soaped up boobs sliding over my chest, recording the action in close detail. Jenny grabbed the soap and this time rubbed it into my thighs, slowly working her way higher towards my now rock hard cock, which was standing tall above the layer of bubbles. Her hands slid over my length slowly, whilst Brenda got even closer. Not much was said at this point as we were too preoccupied by Jenny and her hands. She pulled back my foreskin to reveal my engorged shiny purple knob, glistening with pre-cum and bubbles.

" Look at that Mum! Isn't he hard!" As she smiled at me.

Brenda smiled also and looked at me, then her daughter. " Can I touch it also? It looks so nice, I want to feel it too"

Jenny smiled at me and said "Do you mind? I am sure you would enjoy it as well."

I swallowed and nodded my head in agreement. I was past caring about the niceties of the situation.

Brenda reached out with her left hand, whilst still filming with the camera in her right hand. She started to caress and gently touch her fingertips over the tip of my knob, whilst her daughter continued to slide her hands along my length. A small bead of pre-cum formed at the eye of my cock and Brenda used her index finger to spread it over the head whilst continuing to film in close up. Jenny then repositioned so she could lick it up, flicking her tongue in competition with her Mother's finger tip to spread the slick juice emanating from my engorged cock.

Jenny the took hold of my cock and guided it between her slippery tits and whilst looking into the camera said "Film this Mum, it feels so hot and I bet it looks hotter on camera too!" Brenda smiled and agreed.

"I bet it would look good between your boobs too Mum! You have a bigger pair than mine!" Said Jenny whilst flashing me a knowing look. "Would you like to try? I can take the camera"

Brenda looked at her daughter then at me..."I wouldn't mind if you two don't mind"

"Ok, then I think it is time you joined us in here then" and with that Jenny reached for the camera as Brenda stood up and started to unbutton her blouse. Jenny was focussing on her mother whilst she stripped off. Brenda was looking at me whilst she opened her blouse and shrugged it off her shoulders. Her large pendulous breasts were now exposed, her nipples hard and puckered as she looked me in the eye checking my reaction.

She reached behind and unzipped her skirt and let it drop to the floor revealing a pink lace G-string. "Wow!" Was my immediate reaction. "She has a good body for her age, doesn't she." Said Jenny, who was still focussing the camera on Brenda's gorgeous body.

Brenda did a quick twirl, showing off her firm shapely ass, her cheeks separated by the pink lace. She then quickly slid the G-string over her hips, revealing a smooth waxed pussy, then she climbed into the spa bath to join us.

Jenny moved to sit on the edge of the bath to include Brenda and me in the camera viewfinder. "It's your turn now mum " Brenda looked at me and smiled as she moved closer to me, her breasts dangling above my cock. She took them in both hands and rubbed her hard nipples over my cock before sliding them either side in a slow sloppy tit fuck. "Oh my that feels so good" I moaned. "It looks really hot from here" said Jenny as she continued filming.

Brenda started to lick me as my cock emerged from between her boobs, as she rubbed them up and down along my length. She then grabbed my cock and slid her lips over the head, slowly taking it deeper into her mouth. I noticed Jenny was filming and had one hand between her legs, rubbing her clit as she watched her Mother engulf my shaft.

Whilst Brenda went to work on my cock, I reached behind her and started to grab her ass cheeks, squeezing them, caressing until I found the smooth crack of her pussy. My fingers slid in easily as she was slick and juicy. "Mmmmm" she moaned and moved her hips towards my fingers as I slid deeper into her. Jenny had changed her camera angle so she could zoom in on my fingers sliding in and out of her mothers pussy lips. "This is so hot!" She exclaimed.

I was getting to the point where I wasn't sure I could hold back from Brenda's sucking action much longer but wanted this to last much longer as it was becoming the most erotic experience. Brenda looked up at me and smiled. "You taste so good, but I need you inside me before you explode!" with that she climbed on top of me and grabbed my cock, guiding it between her legs. She rubbed my tip along the length of her slit, circling around her clitoris, our juices mixing to make a slippery slick coating on my cock. She slowly sank her hips ensuring her pussy engulfed my length, in a hot firm grip. I was now very close to cumming as she pushed further to get my cock as deep into her as she could.

12