Holiday with Brenda Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny had moved around to continue filming and kissed me full on the mouth as her Mother rode me slowly up and down. "Thank you Darling! Mum has needed this for so long and I know you have admired her, and she loved our video so I thought why not. You are obviously loving it too!" She bit my lip and continued to film as Brenda rode faster, squeezing her nipples as she closed her eyes. I felt my balls tighten and grabbed Brenda's hips pushing deeper an deeper until I exploded in a rush feeling my cum pump into her spurt after spurt. Brenda continued to ride me getting closer herself to getting off. I rubbed my thumb over her clit as she bounced on my cock faster and faster until she collapsed on to me, kissing my neck, hugging me close. "Oh God Dave I needed that!"

She sat upright, still impaled on me and smiled into the camera. "Right Jenny, now it's your turn. Let's move to the bedroom and I can film you two!"

We continued playing deep into the early hours of the morning. All the while we continued filming, until we ended up mounting the camera on the tripod so we were all free to play together. Jenny had her turn and rode me whilst I sucked Brenda as she sat astride my face. In the early hours of the morning we fell asleep, three in the bed until we were woken by the sound of the kids playing in their room.

Brenda left to make breakfast and we all acted normally whilst we saw the kids off to school. Jenny and Brenda went to work shortly afterwards and I downloaded the video and made a copy for Brenda on usb drive.

Jenny and I have watched the video many times since and each time we agree how hot that night was. Brenda has since started dating again and has no shortage of admirers. Will it happen again, who knows...but if not..I can always watch the replay on video again.

12