Holiday with Friends Pt. 02

Story Info
The nightmare continues to the conclusion.
4.7k words
3.57
45.9k
35
117

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dylan1
Dylan1
712 Followers

Holiday with friends Part 2 (the conclusion)

You need to read part 1.

I turned to see George and Jenny, blood draining from their faces looking and listening through the now opened kitchen window.......

The manageress turned to see them and told me to go to see to my friends, she would be in her office all day and I have priority if I wish to see her.

The two were looking at me aghast. It was clear they had heard most if not all of the conversation.

A worried Jenny screeched at me,

"What the fuck is going on?"

George was unusually quiet as he sat hunched against the kitchen worktop. The colour had drained from his face he had tiny beads of sweat forming on his forehead.

"WELL?" She pointed a finger into my chest.

"Sorry Jenny but something bad, REALLY bad happened last night."

Just then Lisa came running down the hallway.

"Daddy, can mummy have an aspirin and a cup of tea, she has a bad head."

I looked at Jenny.

"Let me sort the girls out of the way and I will sit with you to explain."

God knows how I was going to broach this.

George was holding his head in his hands, still very quiet. He had not said a word since I re-entered the house. I left them in the kitchen to go and talk to Marie.

Marie was lying in bed with her palm to her head. Lisa jumped onto it landing on right on her like kids do, Marie let out a howl.

"Lisa go get the twins up and play, let me sort out your mum and I'll be with you shortly ok."

"Thank you, my head is splitting." She smiled at me.

How on earth am I going to tell her. I said to her I would get a painkiller and a cuppa but she needs to come down, we ALL have something serious to discuss and it cannot wait.

She looked at me a little concerned as I turn and walked out of the door.

"Everything ok?" she asked.

"Hopefully when we have all sat down and talked it through."

I heard the playful laughter of my girls as I slowly walked back to the kitchen.

Jenny was starting to get a bit angry asking what was going on, I told her five minutes and we will sort it all out.

Marie grudgingly came into the kitchen a couple of minutes later looking and feeling like shit. I told them to all go out to sit at the table and I would bring out some strong coffees.

I still had no idea what to say. I felt the weight of the world on my shoulders, I was about to fuck up two marriages.

I began my sorry tale from when we sat in the bar and were told the evening was going to be very raunchy. None of us realised just how bad it would become.

Jenny wanted me to get to the point, George was visibly shaking as he spilled his coffee.

Marie had her head in her hands.......(They Knew.)....I could see it in their faces.

Then it dawned on me......"no-one will do what they do not want to do"

I sat back in my chair and just stared at them both.

Jenny said "What the fuck is going on here?"

The pair sat in silence as I got into what had happened, suddenly Marie broke the silence and burst into uncontrollable sobs. I stood to console her as Jenny jumped from her chair throwing it aside and her cup at George. It hit him across the bridge of his nose, the coffee dripping off his face.

"You fucked Marie! You fucking fucked Marie?"

George held his face and tried to answer as Jenny went for him, her fists raining down on him as he tried to stand to get away from the onslaught.

I held Marie tightly as she rocked in her chair, tears were falling from her eyes.

The girls came running out to see what the commotion was.

"Why are mummy and Aunt Jen crying?"

I scooped up the twins carrying them back inside while Lisa sat on her mums lap.

George got up and walked away from the villa, blood dripping from his nose. Jenny ran after him screaming abuse.

This was getting completely out of control. I decided I would see if I could get the kids into the crèche club for the morning to get them out of the way.

It ended up I could easily get them into the club as there was only three other kids on the complex this week and they were all babies.

The crèche took them from 10am -- 3pm giving us all time to try to sort out this explosion of shit.

Marie went to our bedroom still crying, I was about to go to her as Jenny came crashing back into the villa.

"Why the fuck didn't you stop it!.....what was you thinking?"

"I'm sorry, I just couldn't. I tried, I couldn't."

"Where the FUCK is Marie?"

"She is distraught upstairs crying."

"Your fucking slut of a wife fucked my husband!"

"Hang on Jen. It was both of them but they were completely out of it, they have no idea what's happened."

I didn't tell her of my suspicion of them knowing, but I am sure I saw it in their faces.

I went upstairs to see if Marie was ok, she had a wet face but fallen back to sleep crying. I went back down to see Jenny, she was still fuming and demanding to know what are we going to do about it. I asked where George was.

"He has fucked off somewhere, to be honest I don't care where."

I told her I was going to see the complex management in a minute. She wanted to come with me, I really didn't think it was a good idea but she was invested in this as much as I was. I couldn't really say no.

Jenny had all this thrown at her this morning and was very volatile at the moment.

We were shown into the manager's office by a very apologetic secretary.

Jenny looked at me.

"Does everyone fucking know?"

I shook my head trying to calm her. The manageress stood to greet us with an outstretched hand, neither of us took it.

We sat and as I was about to speak the lady said.

"Firstly I am so sorry for the misunderstanding, none of us at the club realised they were not man and...."

Jen interrupted her and leaned into the desk and spat out,

"MISS-FUCKING-UNDERSTANDING!"

The manageress waved a piece of paper at us.

"Yes, misunderstanding, your spouse's clearly signed the waiver six months ago at the time of purchasing the villa for the week."

"I'm sorry! What waiver what are you talking about? Six months ago?"

She pushed the documents that she had in front of her toward us. They showed the signatures George Barker and Marie Smith.

Signed for on 27/03/2017. Six months previous?

This had taken the wind from our sails. We came in ready to rip this lady a new arse and.....

"Sorry this cannot be right, we only booked last month?" I said.

"It clearly shows there George Barker booked and paid for this week 27/03/2017. I have all the paperwork here look".

She stated pointing to the signatures.

It was all there, the villa, the excursions for the week, the WAIVER? Saying about the adult nights and all that might happen.

"What the fuck!"

"Are you telling me this was all pre planned?"

"No Sir not by us. We can never plan on what will happen but we cover ourselves just in case. You were warned on entry that these nights can be very, shall we say dangerous. And your spouses have signed the waivers"

Me and Jen looked at each other. I think we both knew the two had planned it.

They had booked this trip six months ago.

Jen looked at me and venomously said,

"The cunt, I will kill him."

"Again, I am so sorry for what has happened but as you can see it was down to your spouses, younger children are more than welcome here in small numbers but we do cater for more adult themes. Your husband and wife knew this."

We walked from the site offices in stunned silence. Neither of us looking at the other, just staring blankly ahead until we sat on a bench beneath the shade of a big tree. Then Jen completely broke down.

She was sobbing and shaking with rage and heartbreak. I put my arm around her to comfort her even though I badly needed comforting myself. We both sat there for a while, neither of us wanting to believe what we knew to be true. Neither of us wanting to ask the question.

They had both conspired to book this trip, what else was going on between them?

Was it an affair?

I eventually asked Jen what she thought was going on. Between sobs she said things were not right between them since he taken the job at the gym 18 months ago. George was a martial arts instructor and he managed the gym in a local town.

He had started working longer hours because of the extra workload and this meant they didn't have so much time to spend together. Especially now with his pool nights on Mondays and Thursdays with the boys at work.

Thursdays used to be their date night but pool had become much more interesting than her.

"Thursday nights?" I questioned.

"Yes" she sobbed. "He hasn't missed a Thursday night for 6 months."

Was I reading too much into this, my mind was doing cartwheels. I was furious with her to have booked this behind my back and pretend that it was all a spur of the moment thing with her windfall. Now I had it in my head that her and George had set this all up and they were having an affair. Probably Thursday nights while I was looking after the kids at home like a good little cuck.

Maybe even more during the day while I was at work?

"FUCK!" I said a bit too loudly.

"What is it?" Jen asked.

"I think they are fucking for real, Thursday night is Marie's girls night out too.....FUCK!"

Jen burst into tears again and held on to me tightly.

I could not believe what was going on. I loved Marie, I would die for Marie. We had a wonderful marriage. She and the girls are my world but my world has just crashed around my ankles. I felt sick, I felt angry, I wanted to hurt someone.

We both decided we needed to get back to the villa and get this sorted. Hopefully somewhere down the line it was all fucked up and there was a simple explanation.

Marie and George were sitting at the outside dining table deep in conversation as we arrived back. They both looked up at us, we both knew right then that this was real.

We saw it in their eyes, in their body language.

I flew at George, he sidestepped and caught me on the back of my head, I crashed head first into the kitchen door.

Next thing I remember is being on my bed with a cold flannel on my forehead held in place by Marie.

She was kissing my cheek.

"Are you ok Marty?"

It took me a few seconds to get myself orientated, she asked again.

"Marty, talk to me, are you ok?"

I jerked upright and fell back just as quickly. My head felt like it had just exploded I saw stars. I looked towards Marie her face was a bit fuzzy. My head was spinning.

"Get the fuck away from me!"

"What?"

"You heard, get away from me now you cheating slut!"

She looked at me horrified and stood up from the bed as I pushed her away. She had tears forming in her red puffy eyes. I heard the loud voices of an argument coming from another part of the house. It got louder as if coming closer. All of a sudden the bedroom door burst open and Jen came flying through the doorway.

She screamed at Marie and punched her square in the face with such force that she landed back onto my bed.

George was not far behind and dragged Jen off her.

"FUCK OFF OF ME, DO NOT TOUCH ME YOU CHEATING CUNT!"

She screamed at him, her furious mouth spitting saliva as she tried to switch landing blows between Marie and him.

George held onto Jen as Marie ran crying from the room, he then thrust her towards my bed as he turned and made his escape.

Jen threw my glass of water at him and it smashed into the door as he slammed it shut.

"Fuck him, the piece of shit. They have been fucking for over a year. The cheating cunts, he has been fucking her for over a year!" She sobbed.

I sat in silence, staring at her dumbly as Jen had tears rolling down her cheeks.

I could hear scurrying about in the hallway outside as Jen relayed to me what had happened.

I felt numb as she told me George had said that they had been seeing each other since Marie had started at the gym one morning a week.

I didn't even know she had joined a gym!

She didn't know all the details but Marie saw George every Thursday evening and at least one other time per week.

My head ached, my body ached, I threw up again.

Who was this woman? I didn't recognise this Marie at all.

Jen helped to tidy me and the bed up and I felt steady enough to venture out to find out what the hell was going on.

The girls were back from the crèche and were playing outside with some toys, Marie looked up pleading with me to not do this here in front of them.

George was just disappearing down the road with a suitcase in tow, Jen went running off after him.

Marie looked like shit. It was probably a good job that I felt like shit too at that moment. I felt drained so I couldn't have gone ballistic even if I wanted to.

I just looked at her and asked.

"Is it true?"

She didn't reply, she just nodded.

I felt my legs start to wobble, I made for the nearest chair. My head was throbbing, I felt weak and nauseous, a feeling of loss came over me.

I gazed at her completely silently with my eyes welling up. I tried to speak but my words wouldn't come out, my throat had swollen I had trouble trying to talk. I felt like my world had come crashing down on my head.

She looked at me, reached for my hand and whispered,

"Sorry."

I pulled away as the floodgates opened for both of us.

"Why?" I managed to say.

"I love you more than my own life, we are...were great together. Why Marie?"

"I don't know"

"YOU DON'T KNOW?" my voice coming back to me.

"Sorry, I DO love you, I really don't know why I did it."

The girls came running out of the house with a couple of dolls in their arms jumping onto their mums lap.

"Not here not now Marty please."

Jen came back into the garden.

Scouring at Marie she scathingly said.

"He has left me, I hope you are happy together! AND I WANT MY £4000 back!"

Just when I thought it couldn't get worse, it did.

"Martin, did you know my shit of a husband gave your dear wife £4000 to pretend she won at bingo. So we could all come to this fucking shit hole together!"

Marie took the girls indoors. I sat staring into space, Jen joined me at the table and told me.

"Sorry, I cannot stay here. I am going home. I'll be out of the way in a couple of hours. I am going to the airport to get a flight home as soon as possible."

I glanced sideways to her as she spoke, not really taking in what she was saying.

"I'm sorry Martin."

She disappeared inside and packed.

I was still at the table as she reappeared with her suitcase an hour later.

"I will ring you in a couple of days."

She said as her taxi pulled up.

I was empty, not angry like I should be. Just completely drained with an empty feeling of loneliness. My wife and girls were here with me but I felt completely alone.

Lisa came out and asked me where Aunt Jen was going, I couldn't even raise a smile to my innocent little girl.

The atmosphere in the villa was awful, I couldn't even find the energy to look let alone argue with Marie.

We decided to leave for home the next day.

I managed to get us flights home but on two separate planes which was probably a blessing really.

We all went to the airport together but I flew three hours before Marie and the kids.

I kissed the girls goodbye and there were tears. Marie leaned in to kiss me, I turned away and walked into departures.

"Can we talk when we get home?"

I heard as I walked away.

My tears were free flowing now, I couldn't bring myself to look back at my girls.

It was a long lonely flight.

I landed at Luton Airport at 2pm. I turned my phone on to PING PING PING.

A torrent of text messages from Marie saying how sorry she was and professing her undying love for me.

I left the car in the long term parking bay for her and the kids and got a cab home.

When I arrived home it was horrible, I walked into a quiet empty house, no fun, no laughter, no family. I sat and contemplated my future.

Did I have one? I honestly felt like killing myself.

My life felt like it was over. Why the fuck did she do it?

I thought we had the perfect marriage, the house, the girls, the love?

OK we didn't have a fortune in the bank but we were a young couple. We had EVERYTHING else.

I thought I was cried out but I sat and cried again.

Do I leave. Do I stay. I exhaled a big sigh, what do I do?

I couldn't stay here I knew that. Not with that cunt right next door to me. If I saw him I would put my claw hammer though his skull.

I didn't want to see Marie's slut face either. I phoned a good mate who I knew worked for a local estate agent. I asked if he could help me out just for a few days while I sorted my head out with an empty rental.

I was lucky. But only for one week he said.

I quickly packed a few fresh clothes and took my holiday suitcase with me.

I had to get away before she came home with the kids.

I left a note on the table saying I was ok but I was moving out and I'd be in touch.

Six hours later and four or five whiskies while I was sitting in the rental my phone lit up.

Marie was crying on the other end of the phone asking where I was.

I hung up and turned it off. I couldn't talk right now without screaming abuse down the phone.

I must have fell asleep because I awoke cold and in pitch black in a strange house. It all came flooding back. Again the tears welled up.

"FUCK, GET A GRIP"

I turned the phone back on to quite a few voice massages from her saying how so sorry she was, it meant nothing. Blah blah the usual bullshit. It didn't make me feel better.

I didn't go to work for a few days I just festered around the house getting drunk and feeling sorry for myself. The emptiness in my life was killing me. I felt so alone.

A few friends had left messages saying Marie kept trying to find where I was, they told her the truth that they didn't know and what was going on?

Jenny rang and I answered.

"How are you Martin? I heard you moved out?"

"I couldn't stay there, not with him next door and the cheating slut that I used to call my wife"

"I've gone home to my mums for a bit too." She replied.

"Are you going to divorce her?"

"To be honest I have no idea what I am going to do, I love her, I still love her and my girls I miss them so much, I don't know what to do."

"I am divorcing the cheating scumbag cunt" She hissed. "I hate him, let me know what you decide as I need to sort out a lawyer."

It was four days since I moved out. I missed my kids so much. I was a mess. Not just in my head but in appearance I looked shocking. I stunk.

I cleaned myself up had a shower and shaved.

It took all my will power to ring the doorbell on my own front door.

No answer.

I rang again.

No answer, so I let myself in. It felt strange letting myself in to my own house.

No one was in and the house was a mess, toys everywhere with dried food on dirty plates on the table. Clothes on the floor. Marie's opened suitcase in the lounge with her clothes hanging out of it.

I made myself a coffee and made myself busy in the kitchen clearing up.

It occupied my mind to do something and before I knew it I was cleaning the house up.

I took Marie's suitcase up to the bedroom. It was how we left it before we went away. She hadn't slept in our bed. An overpowering thought of dread and darkness came over me.

Was she sleeping next door? Fuck, fuck, fuck.

I heard the key in the lock. I froze. Marie was saying to the twins to go play in the lounge.

It went deathly silent down there. She had seen the house had been cleaned.

I heard her creeping up the stairs.

"Hello"

"Is anybody there?"

"I know somebody is up there"

I appeared at the bedroom door as she was halfway up. She shrieked and flung herself at me screaming, "YOUR HOME! I love you, I miss you."

She started smothering me with kisses. I pulled back not sure what to do and held her at arm's length.

Dylan1
Dylan1
712 Followers
12