Holiday with Grandma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Honestly, I was beyond ready, my cock had been hard for over half an hour now and was beginning to ache.

I nodded and Liz rolled onto her back and motioned me to get between her legs.

I looked at her hairless pussy and saw it was glistening with moisture, her lips pink and inviting and just above peeking out from its hood a little pink nub of a clitoris.

At her bidding I eased forward a little and placed the head of my cock at her entrance.

"Don't rush and be gentle." Were her words of advice.

I eased a little further forward and the first three inches of my cock disappeared inside.

Nothing I had seen or read had prepared me for that moment!

"God, it's hot, wet and slippery!! I exclaimed.

Liz laughed, "What did you expect...a desert?"

"I don't know," I said, "all I know is that it feels great!"

Instinct then began to take over and my hips began a steady rhythm all their own.

With Liz whispering words of encouragement and advice into my ear I quickly began to feel a sensation starting in my belly then moving through my balls and into my cock.

"I'm coming," was all I could get out before my cock exploded in Liz spraying the inside of her pussy with what felt like half a quart of juice.

Once my orgasm subsided I realised my eyes were shut tight, I opened them to find Liz staring up at me.

"Well," she began, "was that first time all you hoped it would be?

I could barely speak but managed, "That was better than I hoped for and do you know why, it was down to you."

"Me," She replied, "I hardly think so, I'm an old woman and it could have been better with a girl your age."

"No way," I retorted, "your gorgeous, sexy and absolutely incredible and I love you more than anything."

"O.o.o. thank you kind sir, there is nothing more a girl likes than being told she is desirable." Liz retorted then carried on.

"If you're tired we can rest now and, if you still want too, continue on where we left off later."

Oh, wow, Liz had decided there was more to come, this allayed my fear that this had been a simple one off.

"Are you kidding, tired....me...never!" I enthused, "Honestly I don't think that I could sleep now, seeing you lying here, naked, I'm up for anything you have in mind".

With that my cock, which had only partially deflated, began to spring back to life.

Liz's eyes widened at this and she spoke softly.

"It has been quite a while since I've been with a man and, certainly, a lot longer since I've enjoyed myself with someone of your age, I'd quite forgotten the sexual ability of young men.......this is going to be a most memorable holiday!"

With that we cuddled up together again and began exploring each other's mouths with our tongues.

My hand slowly began to travel down Liz's body, stopping frequently to savour the warm, pliant flesh it encountered eventually locating the holy grail between her legs.

With no resistance whatsoever from her I tentatively began an exploration of her pussy with my index finger, gently at first just up to the first knuckle but as her moans of delight became louder I gained the courage to insert my finger completely and began to finger fuck her.

My thumb located her clitoris and with every forward stroke it gently tickled the nub.

Soon Liz began to buck her hips crazily as her climax reached a crescendo and then, suddenly, my hand was engulfed in a warm liquid as Liz, almost violently came.

I, in my naivety, had no idea what had just occurred, Liz's eyes were tight shut and fearing the worst, she had pissed herself I tentatively sniffed my hand.

It did not smell like piss, in fact it smelled quite sweet, so I put my hand to my mouth to taste it just as Liz opened her eyes.

"Well, my darling boy do you like my taste?" she enquired.

"I do," I replied, "it is lovely!"

With that Liz grabbed my hand and greedily sucked her remaining juice from it.

I lay back on the bed reflecting in the glory that I had just brought a woman to orgasm for the first time and, even better as far as I was concerned, that woman was my beautiful and, as I was finding out, very sexual Grandmother!

After a couple of minutes resting Liz was the first to speak.

"My darling Barry thank you for allowing me to take the precious gift of your virginity,"

"Liz, your more than welcome," I said, "in fact I don't believe I would have wanted to lose it to anyone other than you!"

Liz continued," Thank you for giving me my first orgasm in ten years, it was mind blowing and well worth the long wait."

"Now," she went on, "how about I give you a blowjob then we really must sleep, tomorrow, I think, could be a very tiring day!"

I thought at this point that I must have died, and this must be what Heaven was like.

My cock was still sporting a bit of a lob but when I felt Liz's hot tongue begin to lick the shaft it sprung into life once again.

Her tongue licked around the opening and then the head slipped into Liz's warm, moist mouth.

With Liz's head resting on my stomach, her left hand gently cupping and tickling my balls and her right hand steadying my cock whilst her mouth gently administered my shaft I was truly in heaven.

Fifteen minutes of this was all I could take; Liz had kept taking me to the very edge of orgasm but then backed off and started again.

"Please Liz," I begged, "Let me come."

Liz stopped for a moment to say.

"O.k. sweetheart, this time." Before getting back to work on my cock.

Two minutes later I screamed out.

"I'm com..i..n..g!"

I expected Liz to stop and just let me come, boy, was I wrong!

Liz continued to work my shaft until I finally began to spray hot jizz down her throat, I could feel her swallowing hard, devouring every drop.

When I had finished Liz rolled off me and onto her back, I lay there panting, recovering my breath I rolled onto my side and propped up on an elbow looked at Liz who was laying there smiling up at me.

"I think you enjoyed that." She said laughingly, "I know I did; I had forgotten just how sweet young men taste, it has been a long time since that taste has hit my buds."

I nodded approvingly then noticing a little dribble coming from the corner of her mouth I said.

"So, I taste good do I, let's see."

With that I leant forward and using my tongue I mopped the dribble up.

"H.m.m, yeah, tastes ok but then again I've never tasted it before, not that I would want to taste some other blokes!" I hastened to add.

Liz just laughed.

"Oh, I'm really, really pleased you don't want to taste other men, now sleep, we can resume tomorrow."

With that Liz rolled over, facing away from me, I spooned in next to her, my arm reached across her and, gently, my hand cupped her breast.

"Goodnight Liz, I love you," I whispered into her ear.

"Goodnight lover, I love you too."

When I woke the next morning, I was alone in bed, I hurriedly pulled on a pair of shorts and went off in search of Liz.

I found her downstairs in the kitchen busy preparing breakfast wearing a thin robe which did little to hide her already erect nipples.

"Morning sweetheart, what would you like to for breakfast."

I walked round behind her, my arms circled her waist pulling her close to me, my hands then cupped her breasts and I whispered into her ear.

"You, on the kitchen table!"

This brought laughter from Liz.

"Oh, let's eat first lover, I don't know about you but after last night I'm absolutely ravenous."

We ate silently, stealing glances at each other knowingly, the way lovers do.

After we finished Liz arose from the table and still silently began the process of clearing up.

After she had finished she walked back from the kitchen sink to the table, slipped her robe off and climbed up onto the table facing me with legs akimbo.

"I'm ready now darling!" was all she needed to say.

I stood, my shorts hit the floor, cock already hard and in one movement I moved into place and speared my cock up to the hilt in her pussy.

Our lips met, tongues danced with each other and we fucked, raw animalistic passion until my cock erupted and sprayed deep inside her.

"Wow...that was fantastic." Liz said when we had both recovered from breathlessness.

"But now I need to shower."

Liz got up, left the robe where it had been discarded, and walked across the kitchen to the stairs.

I watched, fascinated by her butt, watched her climb the stairs until she disappeared.

I was totally besotted with this woman who, twenty-four hours earlier, I had only known as Grandma.

Now we were lovers, sexual partners on a journey to who knows where.

I snapped out of my daydream as my brain suddenly kicked in with random thoughts.

Liz....shower....naked!!

I practically ran up the stairs, burst into the bathroom where the shower was already running with Liz under the showerhead, water glistening and dripping from her body.

"I could use a shower as well." I spoke.

"Come on in then," Liz giggled, "Its big enough for two."

I needed no further encouragement, I stepped in behind her, my cock already showing signs of recovery from just a few minutes ago.

When Liz felt it behind her she quickly swivelled round and looking down at it and exclaimed.

"Bloody hell Barry, does that thing never sleep."

"Not when a naked, gorgeous woman like you is around it," I retorted.

"Well, bear in mind I'm considerably older than you, I don't have your stamina and now my pussy hurts a little, it needs a rest......will a blowjob suffice?"

This was only day 2 of our holiday, we still had 26 days left!

It began to take on the appearance of Groundhog Day!

Sleep....fuck....eat....fuck.....sunbathe.....fuck......repeat!

I, for one, certainly was not going to complain about being stuck in this time loop.

About a week before we were due to come home, late one evening, lying in bed deep in post-coital bliss Liz suddenly spoke.

"Barry," she began, there is something I want to ask you about but I'm not sure I should even bring it up, its maybe too deeply personal."

"Liz, you can ask me anything, you know I love you deeply and I'll answer anything you care to ask."

"I know that sweetheart, but this is so very different."

By now I was completely intrigued, what could my Grandma possibly ask that could trouble her so?

I moved onto my side and, leaning on an elbow, I gazed at her face which had a troubled look about it.

I leant over and gently kissed her cheek.

"Go on, ask away." I said quietly.

After a pause Liz hesitantly began.

"Well, I'm over 60 years of age, I've been sexually active for over 40 of those years, I've had a few lovers in my time but since I met and married your late Grandfather I have been completely faithful to him."

Liz paused, as if she were struggling to find the words she needed to utter.

I took her hand by way of encouragement, I hoped.

Liz continued.

"Despite my many lovers and a very fulfilling sexual relationship with your Grandfather there is one part of sex I have always been curious of but have never had the opportunity to try, your Grandfather refused point blank to try it with me."

Again, Liz hesitated but after a gentle squeeze of encouragement from me again continued with her explanation.

"Barry, I don't want you to feel under any pressure to acquiesce to me, but I feel, at my age, you will be my last lover and if it does not happen with you then my curiosity will be unfulfilled."

I was completely lost; I did not have a clue what could possibly be making my lovely Grandma feel that way.

"Liz, just ask, I love you and, in all probability, I don't think I could refuse you anything."

Liz rolled onto her side and facing me looked deeply into my eyes, sighed, and continued.

"You can say no, you have no obligation here.....understand?"

I simply nodded my understanding.

"Well...(pause)....I have always wanted to try...(longer pause)....anal!"

I was old enough to have been around porn sites for a while, so I was well conversant with what anal was and what was required.

Its maybe because I am of a different generation to my Grandma that anal does not hold the same taboos that she obviously felt.

Trying not to sound to flippant about the subject I began.

"O.K., I'm cool with that, I'm more than happy to help you fulfil a lifetimes curiosity......when do you want to give it a try?"

The relief on Liz's face was palatable, she had asked a question which, in her eyes, had possibly been a game changer in her ongoing relationship with me, but had received a positive outcome and one she welcomed wholeheartedly.

"Not tonight!" she laughed, "but soon, I will let you know when I am ready, ok?"

I smiled, I felt good, not only did my Grandma trust me enough to share her most secret desire with me but I was also going to experience the most intimate connection two people in love can share.

We kissed and fell asleep, content in the knowledge that our love for each other knew no bounds.

Next morning straight after breakfast Liz excused herself saying she needed to go down to the precinct for shopping and left.

I busied myself clearing up then went out to the pool for a swim before applying sunscreen and hitting the loungers to catch some rays.

A couple of hours later Liz returned, waved to me as she passed and disappeared into the villa.

About 30 minutes later she re-appeared, this time totally naked and strolled over to me.

"What we discussed last night; would you like to give it a try now?"

"What, here, now?" I spoke.

Liz laughed, "No silly, inside its more private."

I rose from the lounger and, giggling like children about to do something naughty, we walked hand in hand up to the bedroom.

Once there I could not help but notice Liz had spread towels out by the side of the bed.

I looked puzzled, Liz saw this and explained.

"I thought the bed may be too bouncy so I'll kneel on the floor using the bed for support," she carried on, the towels will protect our knees from the hard, marble tiles and also offer some protection in case the lubricant drips onto them."

I had just noticed the rather large bottle of lube sitting on the bedside table.

"You have planned this out like a military campaign, haven't you?" I joked, "But are you sure that bottle will be large enough."

At this Liz laughed, "Ha, that was the only size the pharmacy had, bit bigger than I wanted but beggars can't be choosers can they?"

"Are you ready?" Liz quizzed.

Ready! Are you kidding me, From the moment Liz had appeared at my side quite naked my cock had been preparing itself for this moment!

I dropped my shorts and stepped out of them; my cock sprang to attention.

Liz bit her bottom lip and smiled.

"We had better get you lubed up first, then you can put some lube on me, then we shall see how this goes."

Liz poured some into her hands and began to gently apply it to my cock.

When she thought there was enough she smiled at me and saying nothing took up her position on the floor, she reached out in front and spreadeagled her upper torso on the bed.

"O.K., I'm ready now, you put some lube on me then we will give this a try."

I knelt behind her and with the bottle in my hand made ready.

Liz lifted her buttocks up slightly and spread her legs.

Her little, puckered hole came in sight!

I put some lube into my right hand and, using my thumb, gently spread the lube over her anus.

I was amazed how slippy the lube made everything and even more amazed when my thumb, without trying, slipped up to the nail inside Liz.

Liz jumped a little, startled.

"It's ok, that was just my thumb, went in far too easily up to the nail." I spoke.

Liz replied, "It felt good, put the rest of it in, it will get lube inside."

I did as instructed and inserted my whole thumb into Liz's hole, she squirmed around a little giving little squeal of delight.

"I'm going to try my cock in there now," I said, "I'll go slowly, let me know if it is too much."

Liz replied, "Yeah, slow and gentle will be good."

I shuffled forward slightly and pointed my cock at Liz's hole, I eased my hips forward and my cockhead disappeared into Liz.

I paused to ask, "Is that ok, that's just my cockhead at the moment?"

"It feels alright," was the reply, "try a little more."

Again, I eased my hips forward until about three inches had inserted into Liz.

I asked the question again.

The reply was in the affirmative with the instruction, "Put in all in."

I adjusted my position slightly and gently pushed forward until my balls touched Liz.

"I'm all in now, how does it feel?"

"Oh, wow, that feels so good," Liz enthused, "how does it feel for you?"

I replied, "Very tight, but very slippy, I think we really needed the lube."

"I thought we would," she said, "now sweetheart."

"Yes Liz."

"Fuck me but do it gently!"

With the green light on I began a slow but steady rhythm pumping in and out of Liz, all the time there was ooo's and aahh's coming from her.

Liz had waited a long time to have her curiosity satisfied and now it was being fulfilled.

Unsure and inexperienced I was thinking if there was anything I could do to heighten the experience for Liz.

Reaching around her with my right arm my hand located her pussy and using forefinger and thumb I began to gently tease and play with her clitoris.

This sent Liz to a new level, her fists pounded the bed, her language resembled that of a docker, I was pleased the villa was so secluded as her screams became a high-pitched wail.

"Oh, yes, yes, fuck me, don't stop, Oh God........I'm cum....mmming!

I already knew the latter; we know Liz to be a squirter when she comes, and the tell-tale trail was already running down my thighs!

The excitement Liz was experiencing now transferred to me, the feeling started deep in my belly, then my balls, finally exploding out of my cock spraying Liz's insides.

Completely sated I lay on Liz's back for support whilst we both caught our breaths, my cock now deflating popped out of Liz and we both fell to the floor to recover.

Liz was the first to speak.

"My God," she began, "that was fantastic, I've never experienced a climax as intense as that before, thank you, thank you!"

"How did you know to begin to play with my clit, where did you learn that from?"

"I don't know," I replied truthfully, "it just seemed the thing to do."

"True inspiration then," she replied, "thank you again."

With that she rolled over on top of me and kissed me, her tongue dancing around in my mouth.

When she came up for air she excitedly spoke.

"God, I have found the lover to end all lovers, the next few years are going to be so good, am I not the lucky girl?"

With that she stood up.

"I'm going to go and get cleaned up now, give me some private time, ok?"

I nodded and watching her exit the room reflected on what she had just said.

"I think I'm the lucky guy."

Liz's giggles could be heard all the way down the corridor to the bathroom.

The last few days of our holiday continued as the previous days had, lots of great sex but sadly all good things come to an end and we found ourselves back on the plane home sooner than either of us liked or wanted for that matter.

We behaved ourselves on the plane, no mile-high club for us, have you seen the space allocated on tourist charters anyway?

Well, when I say behaved ourselves I mean we did not get naked, we did not have sex, we restricted ourselves to holding hands with the occasional kiss, tongues of course.

All too soon we had landed and were in baggage claim heading towards customs.

As we crossed the floor Liz suddenly stopped, she let go of the suitcase handle she had been dragging across the floor and looked me in the eye.

I stopped, of course, wondering what was concerning her, she put her arms around my neck and brought me in close to her.