Holiday with Grandma

Story Info
Grandma deflowers grandson.
7.6k words
4.75
53.4k
88
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holiday with Grandma.

All the participants in this fictious story are over the age of 18 and are consensual in incest. If this story offends proceed no further, otherwise, I hope you enjoy. As always comments both positive and negative are warmly received.

It was only days after my exam results came out, straight "A's" in all subjects, this meant I could choose my University without prejudice.....the "big two" were now a distinct possibility!

I was 18 years old and the world was, literally, my oyster, my parents were overjoyed with the results and I was content to bask in the glory that came with it.

Grandma had just come over to visit and add her congratulations to me, her favourite grandson.

My Grandmother was an elegant and highly sophisticated lady, probably from the fact she had been married to my Grandfather a stockbroker of note. The circles they frequented had given her an air of calm control, now at 60, a widow of 10 years after my Grandfather had suddenly died from a coronary, probably the result of excess stress but he left my Grandmother very comfortably well off and her frequent visits to the gym, beauty parlour and clothes shops gave her 5'8" frame an exceptionally toned look, reflecting upon it now I should have noticed earlier that she was a really striking beauty although as my Grandmother I had hardly noticed.

My mother and her were talking in the living room whilst I was upstairs in my room playing the latest Call of Duty on my X-box.

"Barry, can you come down here please?" My mother called up the stairs.

At first I ignored her, I was in the middle of an exciting attack but at her second call I switched the game off and, somewhat reluctantly, made my way downstairs to a meeting which would change my life forever.

"Barry," Mom said as I walked into the room, "Grandma has a proposal for you which I think you might enjoy...a lot!"

Well, that piqued my interest, so I plopped myself down on the 3-seater sofa between the two women.

Grandma began," I've been wondering what I could gift you for your excellent exam results and I have come up with an idea that I hope you like."

My mind started to wander, a car perhaps, nice little sporty number!

Grandma continued, "Barry as you know Jackie and I take off every year to a rented villa in Spain for a month."

Jackie was Grandma's best friend, but she had died a few months before this.

"Jackie is no longer here but the villa is booked and paid for so I wondered if you would like to accompany me.....don't worry, you won't have to hang out with me, you will be free to come and go as you please but a month in the sun with free accommodation and food, 5 minutes from the beach may just appeal to you."

The idea certainly appealed to me, a Spanish beach in high summer crowded with girls, many of whom would be in various stages of undress, what a no brainer this was.

I played it cool, however.

"Well, yes, I suppose it would work," I said, "I'd be there as company for you, keep all those Spanish gigolo types away from you, yeah, I'll be happy to come."

"Oh, you think I need protecting from them do you," Grandma giggled and 3 weeks later we were on a plane bound for sunny Spain.

A 20-minute taxi ride from the airport and we were standing at the door to a magnificent 3-bedroom Spanish villa with a 30-foot swimming pool set in a very private area not overlooked on all sides.

"I think I'll unpack and hit the pool," I said, "catch the last of the afternoon rays."

"Good idea," Grandma replied, "I'll join you."

Let me tell you an 18-year-old spending a month in Spain travels light, tee shirts, shorts, one pair of decent trousers and a shirt for night times and, of course, swimming trunks....10 minutes and I was stretched out on a sun lounger at the pool!

My sun lounger faced the rear door of the property and about 30 minutes later I heard my Grandma's sandals on the tiled floor heading outside.

I lifted my head to look but I was far from prepared for the sight my eyes fell upon.

Grandma exited the door, and I got my first glimpse, her shoulder length blonde hair scraped back into a ponytail but what really got my attention was what she was wearing.

A purple two-piece swimming costume, the top half that barely contained her 36 C cup breasts and the bottom that was no bigger than a lady's handkerchief, it covered what it had to and no more than that!

Now, this was where I had my first regret of my clothes packing for the holiday, I am reasonably well endowed physically, 8 inches.....yes I have measured, show me a bloke who says he does not know how big he is, and I will show you a liar!

My swimming costume was a pair of Speedos, for the young ladies of the beach not for the consumption of a Grandmother, especially one who looked as hot as mine at that moment!

I felt a stirring, "Shit," I thought, "not now, go away."

It was about 20 paces from the door to where I was lying by the pool and by the time Grandma arrived beside me the bulge in my Speedos was very evident.

Grandma looked down at me and spoke, "Very inappropriate Barry, is it the heat of the sun?"

I tried to apologise, "I'm so sorry, this shouldn't be happening...I just couldn't help it."

"What caused it Barry, were you thinking about girls on the beach?" Grandma laughed.

"No..no..not that, oh God I'm so sorry."

I think Grandma was enjoying my embarrassment a little too much, "So what was it then?" she replied.

My brain was nearly fried, it could not come up with a plausible excuse, so I blurted out.

"It was you, I'm sorry?"

"Barry stop apologising, what do you mean it was me, I'm an old woman and your Grandmother to boot?"

"You're not old, you look fantastic and so hot in that bikini."

Grandma gave a sly smile and continued, "Well its very inappropriate but thank you anyway, it's always nice to be told your still attractive.....even if it is your Grandson who thinks it!"

Grandma plopped herself down on the lounger next to mine, looked across at me and spoke.

"It doesn't look as if it's going away does it and it's probably going to get worse."

Completely puzzled I asked, "What do you mean it's going to get worse?!

Grandma looked me squarely in the eye and said, "I like the tanned look, so I always sunbathe topless!"

With that she reached around behind herself and unhooked the bra section of the bikini, shrugging it from her shoulders and allowing her breasts to bask in the rays of the sun.

My eyes nearly popped out of my head, my cock twitched and, I swear, grew another half inch.

Her breasts looked superb, all those hours in the gym paying dividends, many 30-year olds would have loved to possess those, her nipples pink and sticking out about half an inch.

I watched transfixed as she slowly began to gently massage sun lotion into them, taking great care to cover them in their entirety, her nipples swelled even more under her touch and now looked about three quarters of an inch.

When she finished she looked across at me and said, "That isn't going away on its own, maybe you should take care of it."

I, of course, did not get what she meant, "How do you mean Grandma?"

Smiling she continued, "Barry, you are 18 years old, I'm confident you know exactly what I'm talking about."

Eventually the penny dropped, "Oh yes, ok, I guess I should pop back to my room then."

"If you want too, but you don't have to, it's very secluded here and very private."

I was a little taken aback by this, did Grandma want me to jerk off here, in front of her?

"But you're here," I began.

"Yes, but I have seen you naked before, I used to bathe you silly!"

"Yes Grandma, but that was at least 10 or 11 years ago.....I've grown up a bit since then." I admonished.

Grandma just smiled and continued.

"Barry, I can see you have grown up, you have grown up quite a bit, but a cock is just a cock, it's no big deal, tell you the truth I'm quite interested to see just how nicely you have developed!"

I could tell I was not going to win this argument, in truth I did not want to win it, the thought of letting this attractive older woman, albeit my Grandma, seeing my hard cock was turning me on strongly.

"Well, if you're sure its ok, I guess it will be alright." I spoke.

"Of course, it is alright sweetheart, it's just the two of us here......maybe...maybe. I could help?"

Wow, that last statement clinched it for me, my understanding was that Grandma had just offered me, at the very least, a hand job or more!

I stood and nonchalantly began to pull my speedos off, I was trying to be calm, but my heart was racing, eventually they fell, and I stood there in front of Grandma with my erect 8-inch cock standing proudly pointing up to my belly button.

Grandma breathed in.

"Yes, you certainly have grown considerably in the last 10 years, that's a beautiful cock you have there, you must be very popular with the girls."

Grandma's words were kind and made me proud however they were far from the truth, girls had no idea what I was sporting, I was a little nervous around girls of my own age.

I sat back down on the sun lounger not quite sure how to begin in front of Grandma however I did not need to worry she had decided to take the upper hand.

"We need to get some lotion onto that before it starts to burn in this sun." she said reaching for the bottle and squeezing a generous amount into her right hand.

Grandma knelt beside me and looking directly into my eyes she said.

"May I?"

All I could do was nod my head, my brain was switching into a different mode, I watched as Grandma's hand curled around my cock and began to slowly work the lotion in, slow long strokes.

This was the first hand other than my own to touch my cock, it felt electric, small shocks seemed to course through my body, her touch was the greatest feeling I had ever felt.

I knew I could not last long, sure enough after about 30 seconds I felt it deep in my belly and then an eruption, but what an eruption!

I lost control of everything, my hips bucked causing Grandma's hand to slip off my cock, uncontrolled my first stream jetted out of my cock flying towards Grandma, coming to rest just under her chin and then gravity took it down to her boobs.

Grandma quickly regained control and directed the rest of the eruption onto my chest.

Finally, it subsided, Grandma let go of my cock, I was out of breath and could not speak.

Eventually Grandma spoke.

"Nice?"

"Oh God yes." I gasped, "that was fantastic!"

"Good, I'm pleased." She said as she rose to her feet and looking at herself and me continued.

"We both need to clean up and get ready for tonight, how about Chinese down at the harbour?"

"That would be great." I spoke

As Grandma turned to walk away I caught a glimpse of what looked like a damp patch in her groin, had Grandma been turned on by this I wondered and where would all this lead?

I made my way to my bathroom to clean up, mulling over what had happened this afternoon. Every time I replayed it in my head my cock grew stiff and had to be dealt with.

I also had no idea where this afternoon was leading to, we had crossed a line, a line that most Grandmothers and Grandsons never reach. I knew deep down that somehow I needed to broach the subject but how? I was way too naive to be able to bring the subject up myself, so I concluded just to play it by ear for now and see what transpired. One thing I was sure of however, I enjoyed the experience and if a repeat were going to be on the cards I would certainly not do anything to discourage my Grandma.

An hour or so later I was sitting on the patio when Grandma appeared, well, if I had thought she looked fantastic this afternoon with no make-up this evening she looked a million dollars!

A pale blue summer dress cut just above the knee, a deep V neckline that showed her cleavage to perfection and make up carefully applied and finished with a bright red lipstick, her blonde locks curled and lying across her shoulders.

Unconsciously I emitted a low wolf whistle which brought a smile to her face and she spoke.

"Well thank you sir, I take it you approve of the look?"

"Wow, you look fantastic!" was all I could muster.

"Lock the door and let's go eat then."

The walk from the villa to the harbour was about 10 minutes and all the way we held hands, I guess as nobody knew who we were we looked like a cougar and her prey.

We laughed and giggled all through the meal, I wanted to bring up the afternoon but decided it was better in private, behind closed doors.

After the meal we held hands back to the villa but after reaching it and going inside Grandma spoke.

"Barry, we need to have a talk about this afternoon don't we?"

I nodded my agreement and she continued.

"There is a bottle of wine in the kitchen, be a dear and bring it through with a couple of glasses."

I retrieved the wine and carried it through to the living area where Grandma was already seated on the sofa.

"Sit down next to me please. "she said and patted the sofa next to her.

Two glasses were poured and after taking a large drink Grandma began.

"Barry, this afternoon we did something that in a civilised society is not only frowned upon but in many cases downright illegal."

I was about to interject but Grandma put her finger to my mouth to stop me.

"Hear me out first then you can speak your mind please."

I nodded thinking it would be better for me if I heard her point of view first.

"I don't regret this afternoon, not one bit and you're an adult now and legally able to make your mind up about it but I'm worried that what happened will affect our relationship, I love you very much and I don't want to lose you over my silliness, if I have hurt you in any way I'm sorry."

Grandma paused and looked at me quizzically, it was my turn now.

I was processing what I had just heard, I did not know what to say, I certainly was not hurt mentally by what we did, I never would be, I loved her now just as much as before, possibly even more so but had Grandma left the door open for a continuation, I did not know, nor did I know what to say.

I looked at Grandma, her beautiful face looked a little sad, was there a tear in her eye?

I tried to speak but could not, I just could not form the right words in my head, so I did the only thing possible.

I leant in towards Grandma and kissed her softly and tenderly full on her lips holding this for what seemed an eternity until we both broke for air.

"I love you so much." Was all I could say, "I mean I really love you, more than a Grandson should love you."

"Oh baby!" was all she got out before her lips found mine and we were off on the carousel again.

This time her mouth opened slightly, and I felt her tongue dancing around mine.

When we parted this time, I felt the mood of the room had changed, gone was the sombre mood to be replaced by an almost animalistic urge to get naked and fuck on the sofa.

We looked at each other with hunger in our eyes ready to tear each other's clothes off but that was not what I wanted for my first time.

"Please not here, let's go upstairs first, I want my first time to be special." I spoke.

Grandma looked at me puzzled.

"Barry, are you a virgin?"

I nodded shamefully.

"So, this morning was I the first person other than yourself to touch you like that?"

Again, I nodded.

Grandma grasped my hand and smiling at me said,

"Barry darling, I'm thrilled that I'm to be your first experience and I promise you that this will be a night you will remember for ever, I love you sweetheart."

With that Grandma stood up and still holding my hand led me from the sofa to the bottom of the stairs where she turned to me once again and pressed her soft lips onto mine, her tongue seeking out mine in a passionate embrace.

When we broke we carried on upstairs and into her bedroom.

Once in her room she gently began to undress me, kissing me passionately every time she removed an item of clothing.

When she arrived at my shorts she looked me in the eye, slid her thumbs into the waistband and gently let them fall to the floor.

My cock had been hard from her first kiss downstairs and now pointed straight up.

"Barry," she began, "you have an impressive penis there, girls are going to be flocking to your bed when they find out about it but for tonight it's all mine and I'm going to make full use of it!"

With that she motioned me over to the bed where I lay down waiting with anticipation at what was to happen next.

Grandma then began a slow sway from side to side as she began to seductively remove her clothing.

First her arm went behind her back, I heard a zipper and her dress tumbled to the floor leaving her standing in a powder blue bra and matching panties.

I had already seen quite a lot of her body earlier in the day but once again I was extremely impressed by this 60+ angel standing in front of me.

Her eyes-maintained contact with mine looking deep into them whilst her hands went back around and quickly found the clasps holding her bra in place.

In one moment, the garment was unfastened but rather than shrug it off she prolonged the moment, teasing me by holding it to her breasts with her hands until finally with a giggle she tossed it aside and gave me a look at her breasts.

A slight droop but the many hours she had spent at the gym paid dividends, they looked superb, her nipples already erect and crying out to be suckled.

Of course, I had seen all this earlier that day but there was still one area of her body I had not cast my eyes over and the bikini bottoms she had worn that day led me to believe that she may very well have been shaven down there.

Grandma still had not broken eye contact with me but now with just her panties left she turned her back to me and slowly began to shimmy her panties down her legs, once down she stepped backwards out of them then parting her legs slightly she bent from the hip to retrieve them from the floor.

OMG, her sweet little bumhole came in sight first, puckered but looking good, the further she bent her pussy came into view, hairless as I thought, and it looked very moist.

Grandma straightened and still with her back to me threw her panties over her head to me.

I caught them and by the time she had turned to face me I was deeply inhaling the musky sexual scent emanating from them.

"Don't over excite yourself the best has yet to come!" Grandma spoke softly and sexually.

Grandma then joined me on the bed kissing me passionately but then she broke of and spoke.

"Barry," she began, "it's now obvious that we both want this to happen and I'm happy for it to be this way but there is something that does concern me."

"What's that Grandma?" I enquired.

"That," she said, "When we are engaged in this I'm really not comfortable with you referring to me as Grandma, it sounds a little sordid and that is something I don't want, I want this to be a beautiful experience for you, please call me by my name Liz."

"Of course, Gran......oops sorry Liz."

Liz smiled at my almost faux pas.

"Ready for some fun?"

Once again we continued kissing passionately but this time I allowed my hands to roam over Liz's plump tits, kneading the breasts and tweaking the nipples between forefinger and thumb.

This caused Liz to moan softly with pleasure.

"Suck them Barry please, there very sensitive and I love having them suckled."

Who was I to disappoint the woman who was shortly to take my virginity from me, so I suckled them for all I was worth?

Presently Liz called a stop to my ministrations on her breasts by saying.

"Barry darling, I think it's time for you to feel what penetration feels like, are you ready?"