Holiday with Step Sister Pt. 04

Story Info
Sidetracked during a nudist beach holiday with step sister.
5.2k words
4.65
49k
39

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note : Apologies for the delays in releasing new chapters. Sadly, life, and serious health issues have gotten in the way. And when one is a bit under the weather, ideas cease to come to mind. My two best friends passed away a few months ago, within a space of a few weeks, and life has never been the same again.

This chapter is a bit of a departure from the Chris & Carol bonding story, however I have wanted to put this down for quite some time. The character involved in the story here is a bit similar to a real-life politician in my country. Of course, this is a totally mad-cap story, and the odds of something like this happening would be astronomically impossible. But, one can never tell.

~~~

Breakfast was another huge buffet. The tables were as loaded as the ones for the evening meal, and labelled with country origin names. I settled for a light Italian palate, mainly cheeses and cold cuts, while Carol made straight for the British offering and a full English breakfast.

I always wondered how she could remain so slim while eating that much. Of course, her swimming saw to the extra calories. I always had to take great care with what I ate. I did go for runs, but they were very sporadic and off the cuff.

I was greeted warmly by all those who attended the previous night's bonfire gathering. I enjoyed that. It warmed my heart to think that despite all the negativity we hear on the media, most people are still kind to each other.

Our discussion at the table centred about the morning's activities. I would have rather preferred to spend the day with our friends, but according to the blurb, this was a great way to have new experiences by meeting new people.

It was only for the day anyway, and as the flyer said, what was wrong with gaining new experiences? I could see that this activity, while not strictly mandatory, was encouraged, and to my surprise, breakfast was teeming with people ready to join in. I honestly did not expect that.

I looked around and apart from the usual silk wrap or light shirts, most of the people were totally nude, and what's more, totally relaxed about it. Surprisingly, I was more than comfortable without any clothing.

With that large a number, I felt pretty sure that it would take monumental odds to be still with Carol, Karla, or Andrew.

"Are you pretty sure you're okay with this?" I asked Carol for the umpteenth time.

"My God, stop worrying. I'm so looking forward to today. New experiences, new people, new stories to be heard... go on, and enjoy yourself."

"Ok. That's settled then. The servers said there is only a very light lunch buffet today, and those who want to, can take a packed lunch from the breakfast table. I'm going to do that for sure. I don't think I can wait until eight tonight for dinner."

"Yeah. Same here" Carol answered.

Andrew and Karla made no comments and were totally looking forward that this was on. Seems as if I was the grouchy one.

We went over this while eating, and pretty soon we were stuffed. That Andrew could eat. Carol tried to match him, while Karla ate mostly greens and even then, very sparingly. I was never much of a breakfast guy, and the little fare on my plate was enough.

Finally, it was time to gather around the courtyard, and our colour coded bracelets put us in teams of four. I was in section Y17 and as I headed towards our meeting point, I wondered who I would see there.

I arrived to find that I was the first one. However, an older woman turned up a few moments later, wrapped in a white silk sun shade on her shoulder, and a typical straw bag, presumably with her lunch and water.

We greeted each other warmly with a hug, and she made no attempt to move her hand away from my dick, which she stroked slowly.

"Nice one here..."

"Um, thank you. Nice of you to say so. I'm Chris..."

"Hello Chris, I'm Phyllis." She shook my cock much like one would shake hands. She was quite well kept despite her quite older age, and I soon started to develop a woody. Mature women videos were regularly on my 'to watch' lists on porn sites.

I guess Phyllis must have been around fifty-five perhaps, although I certainly am not a good judge in giving people an age. Small perky breast which still held their own against gravity, and a slim body that many younger women would kill for.

She saw scoping her out and said "I've always been a small slip of a girl, if that's what you're thinking. I used to be mad when my friends developed bib boobies and I was left with these little bumps. Turns out I was the winner."

I held up my hands in mock surrender. "Guilty as charged. You do look very very good. And for it's worth, I love every boob under the sun. From pancakes to melons."

We laughed at that. I could tell that Phyllis was an easy woman to get on with.

Five minutes later an even older guy made his way and although quite friendly, apologized to us that he was not really interested in this activity and had only accepted due to his wife's insistence on enjoying the day.

"Only couples can take part in this, you know. Had no option, really" he explained.

"It's okay my friend, there is no pressure for anyone to do anything they are not interested in. We have part of the beach reserved for our number, and if it so pleases you, you are free to relax under the awning all day."

"That's nice of you. Don't take me wrong, but at seventy-eight, I have no more dreams to fulfil. Relaxing and reading is my style. My wife, on the other hand, wants a good boning."

I laughed and held out my hand to him "Chris"...

"John", he replied. "Nice to meet your acquaintance. Your accent seems to make you an American."

"Yeah. US of A. And I have no hesitation in saying you are definitely British.

"Yep. London born and bred. Too cold for my bones these days. I've moved here, to Spain. Nice quiet lifestyle. I still can't pronounce the village I live in though."

We both laughed at that, the ice breaking totally.

"But it's small, peaceful. No pressure. Love it."

"You've earned your keep then. You're right to do so. I still have much to go before I ever dream of retirement."

John smiled and sighed as he flopped onto one of the beach chairs... "This is the life. Oops, nearly sat on myself."

Phyllis had similarly lain down on one of the recliners, taken out her kindle, and it seemed as though it would take a lot to move her from it. I had already mentally steeled myself to a boring day before the fourth member in our party turned up.

I had to gulp as the newcomer introduced herself. A curvy buxom woman, definitely not more than thirty years old, she was breath-takingly lovely. I don't mean curvy unkindly, it is more of a way of describing her fullness. I loved full women.

"Buenas Dias" she said in beautiful Spanish.

"Buenas Dias yourself" I replied. "Welcome to our little group."

We introduced ourselves. She pronounced her name as Hoo-lya... Julia, I guess...

"Are you a local, Julia?" I asked her. (I tried to keep my eyes away from those magnificent breasts)

"Si... Española." she replied in her language.

"Lo siento, hablo muy poco Español", I replied in my halting school learnt Spanish, apologizing that I spoke very little of her language.

"No te preocupes, hablo inglés con fluidez. I can speak English quite fluently"

"That's good. Would you like to go for a swim Julia?"

"Yes. It is way too hot on the beach, even under the awnings."

Phyllis and John seemed happy to talk to each other and leave us out of the conversation.

"Well, it's just you and I then."

"Bueno. Less hassle" she replied.

I walked the short stretch to the water behind her, and I was totally lost to her beauty. Olive skin, definitely not marred by tan lines, lovely round backside, and breasts to die for. Hangers to be sure, but not enough to make them unsightly.

She looked back and saw my cock harden. "Well well. Somebody's excited, I would say."

I laughed, and she joined in with me. We ran the last few metres to the water and her breasts jiggled left and right as my cock slapped against my stomach. Definitely not comfortable to run with, but something I could live with.

We swam a couple of hundred of metres, and I followed her, marvelling at her strength and technique. Treading water, we rested before heading back to where we could stand on the sandy bottom.

"So, what is it that you do in Spain, Julia?" The inevitable cat and mouse game.

"I'm a politician. A junior minister for family affairs."

I stared at her in surprise. A nudist camp was definitely not a place for such a public person, and I said so.

"I know. And that is why nobody knows I come here. Despite being single and having no attachments, it would be a calamity if my constituents find out I come here."

"Yeah, I get that. But if you're a politician, and excuse me for saying this, I gather you must have some good money put away, enough to buy a home with a pool." It was difficult to argue my theory.

"You're right. But I have been coming here since I was young, love the place, and above all, can be guaranteed of unfettered, casual sex every time I visit." She was so outspoken.

"Well, if you want, I can guarantee you sex alright. I'll just mention though that you're way too beautiful and out of my league." I pointed out to her.

She laughed. "Creo que eres lo suficientemente bueno. I think you're good enough.

On the other hand, you seem younger than I am. We can leave for somewhere special if you want. The others do not seem interested at all, and I don't want to wait until tonight to enjoy myself... that is how you say it yes? I have arrangements with the operators here."

It didn't need all that much to convince me. We walked back to John and Phyllis who had drifted away to sleep already. If Julia had not come up, I would surely have done Phyllis. But not with her asleep for sure. I looked at her pussy as she lay asleep, legs on each side of the recliner. It seemed to be oozing something. Sweat and sunblock, I hoped.

Julia fished her mobile phone out of her bag and chattered off something in Spanish. It was too quick for me to catch.

She pushed the phone back in her bag, and said that we needed to wait for transport. I had no idea what she was on about, but the woman had obviously made this arrangement before.

Two minutes later, two girls with quad-bikes showed up, and left one to us as the other girl gave her colleague a ride back. I looked hungrily at the two nude slim women, sexy lithe bodies, small breasts, seemingly not a care in the world and confident in their nudity.

"Hop on the back," Julia said. "And bring your stuff with you."

As she approached the bike, she had to open her legs to climb up, and I moaned at the vision of that plump pussy, one I hoped I would be nibbling on soon.

I put our bags in the small carry pack at the back, and hopped on behind her, mindful not to sit on my balls.

"Hold on" she said to me, "it's only about a quarter of an hour's ride to the cove."

"What cove? This is all open beach." I asked.

"You'll see. Just hold on to something."

So I did. I held on to her breasts and played with them, hefting them in my hands, loving the weight, and as my fingers gravitated towards her nipples, I heard her moan and the bike swerving unnecessarily close to the water's edge.

"Ohh." she moaned. "Stop that. We're going to have an accident!"

As if I could stop. I lowered my arms to her stomach, and lowered my hands to reach her pussy. Julia opened her legs wider, and allowed me to play with her clit. My cock was already at full mast and she raised her ass up a bit and I allowed my cock to slip under it.

It was a good thing that it was only a short trip as I am sure I could not withstand too much of that pleasure. Her pussy was wet and I could totally feel it leaving a 'snail-trail' over my cock-head, and of course it was rubbing against a rubber seat. I dribbled pre-cum copiously on that seat.

We arrived at a smallish door, which she beeped open, and as the leaf opened upwards, allowing us to drive through, I just stared. It was literally a small private cove, definitely man made, but infinitely beautiful. There was a small wooden shack, outside showers and many amenities, including a bar, which were definitely not on the budget of the common visitor.

Julia switched the bike's motor off, and I grabbed her by the boobs again as she turned her face to mine and we kissed hungrily. She quickly turned round on the seat, and I was now facing her. Julia's legs went over mine and she scooted forward. That brought my dick within her slot, and she grabbed me by my shaft, and allowed me to enter her without warning.

She hissed with pleasure. Her pussy was hot and wet, no doubt by my attention to her nipples and lips during our ride. We kissed as if we were long lost lovers, our bodies entwined together in heat.

Julia bucked and grimaced as she grabbed me by the hair and shuddered twice. I stopped pumping before I could cum, and released myself from her pussy.

"I'm sorry, too close." I explained.

"Dios, ya tuve un orgasmo..." I definitely understood something about an orgasm.

"I'm sorry" she continued in English. "I couldn't help it. I needed to cum badly."

"No problem. I'm happy for you." My smile was genuine.

"That's good. Not everyone manages to get me off. Sometimes I have to finish off by myself."

"Really? Wow, that's surprising. With me it's always ladies first. I consider it nothing less than my pleasure to make women come, and come first."

We alighted from the bike and made our way to the water again, feeling it cold on our hot skin after our coupling. It was a shorter swim this time, mostly to cool off. Julia swam back and flopped down on the sand. My god she was beautiful. My cock had not dared stray down at all. It was in a constant state of erection.

I made my way to where she lay and started kissing from her navel, up to her bountiful breasts. Large brown areolas on top of which perched a most magnificent nipple. I sucked on them and she hissed again, her breath running ragged. My hands went to her cleft again, and I rubbed her clitty, not too big but enough to feel properly without fumbling. She turned facing me, and that gave me a good position in which to insert two of my fingers and feel for her g-spot cushion, which I masturbated quickly.

Julia screamed again as she came once more, sobbing with passion, and totally drenching my hand. Finally slumping once again, I removed my fingers and licked at them, loving the taste. I moved down to her cunt again, and licked at her lips, worrying her clit until she came again. Finally, she could not bear it anymore and pushed me away.

I lay back on the sand again, and she got up to get some fresh water from the shack, which she poured over my cock to get rid of the sand.

What followed was a veritable feast as she made me cum more than once, each time swallowing every drop, giving me a five-minute respite and then creating a little miracle every time. I finally had to stop her as I was getting beyond sensitive.

I looked at her smiling face, and had it not been for Carol, would have made a mad decision to go and live with her. Definitely a mad, and impossible, decision.

"What are you thinking about?" she asked.

"You're beautiful." I said. "Wondrously beautiful. I cannot explain what I'm feeling. But I am so glad that the wheels of fortune brought us together."

I just sat back as she opened her legs unashamedly, limbs in the starfish position. She let me gaze upon her nakedness without any shame, comfortable in her own body. Despite having just had an orgasm a few minutes before, I was getting stiff again.

She lifted her head and shading her eyes against the sun, saw my erection.

"You'll need to rest it a bit if you plan to have it in my ass later."

I nearly came upon that promise alone, so I decided that it would be good if I could cool off a little. I turned to the shower, and had a quick wash, just enough to take off most of the sand and of course, the salt. Salt always made my body itch uncontrollably.

Not for the first time I thought of Carol, and as I sat back next to my companion for the day, I guess my face could show the worry.

"Are you here alone?" she asked.

"No. I'm... uh.. I'm here with my sister."

"Your sister? Madre mia... and I thought I was the strange one here."

I laughed gently. "She's my step-sister actually."

"Ah. That's different. Not blood family then."

"Yeah, my mother died, and her father was caught with his secretary. They met when I wanted to buy some sports shoes, and pretty soon, my father and her mother were dating. We were already sixteen back then. Mature enough that we could offer our moral support.

Of course, even then, we liked each other already. I knew it would be a problem, you know? I think we more than liked each other, but it's what they drum into you since when you're young. We are not actually related by blood."

"You're lucky" Julia replied with a tinge of sadness. "I have never had somebody love me for who I am. Perhaps because I am fat, and not some slim model. Big bottom, big boobies."

I looked at her in astonishment. True, she wasn't a pixie by any means, but she was beautiful. Black hair just above her shoulders, strongly chiselled face and piercing blue eyes only somebody Latin can pull off.

And I am not even mentioning her body, which she was presumably not happy with. Sure, it had a bit of extra meat on it, mostly curves, boobs, and a little extra in the trunk, but not enough to spoil it.

"I honestly think you are beautiful beyond my dreams" I said quietly.

"Did you say that because I gave you the blow-job of your life?" she replied.

"Honestly? That was great. But no. I really think you look awesome. I'm counting my blessings here. And the fact that the other two in our group aren't here, makes it better."

"I'm actually thinking that we could meet again during this week." she said.

"Yeah, cool. That's fine by me. I'll leave Carol with friends and we can do whatever you want to do to me."

"No. Tengo un hermano. Emilio. I get him to meet you both."

I understood that. she had a brother she would introduce to us.

"Oh. That's great. This week we are free to do anything we wish with others. but when we get back home, I plan to marry her. I just love her too much."

"Bueno. Muy Hermoso."

"Yep. Beautiful" I added. "But Julia, let me ask. How come you do not have at least a boyfriend? You're drop dead beautiful. You just can't be alone."

"It is the job, you know. Too busy for marriage. Always with appointments, meetings, parliament sessions. I love my job, helping people. But it is too much and leaves little free time. And honestly. I am happy as I am. Emilio is my bodyguard at home, he is, how you say, enough company."

I looked at her. "Are you and your brother lovers?"

She shrugged with a smile. "Is it a bad thing to love somebody? Even if he is family? Que piensas?"

I smiled at her, caressing her beautiful face.

"As long as you love someone, it does not matter to me what the world thinks."

She hugged me.

"You are a good man. Emilio will meet Carol, we make love, they make love. We all be happy."

I smiled at her, probably a goofy grin I had on my face.

"What are you thinking?" she said, propping up on her elbows, her magnificent breasts moving of their own volition.

"I think I am so lucky in life. I plan to marry my best friend, and I am here with you. I think you are the most extraordinarily beautiful woman I have met. I'm not going to lie, I think I have fallen in love with you. But that's not possible, is it? You cannot fall in love with a person in two hours."

My words were said with my face looking down at the sand, sifting through the particles as if searching for something elusive.

12