All Comments on 'Holiday with Step Sister Pt. 04'

by island_man

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

story ruined

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story. I love being in Europe. The people are very open-minded. Nudity is no big deal. Julia seems to have an extremely high sex drive. Always a good thing. Looking forward to the next chapter.

Why was the story ruined?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I come from Malta too, and I know who the minister in this story is. And I don’t blame you at all.

As for the story, I think that it was a good addition to the tale. Hoping that the four friends get together soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I cannot wait for the next episode

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fun story. Thanks for more hot sex with love too!

And I'm sorry for your losses. While life will not be the same, I hope you will yet find good and joy in it.

Lex

goodshoes2goodshoes2almost 3 years ago

I have read a number of your stories so far. I have enjoyed all of them. So far, this one is good, but I hope following chapters don't foul up the love between the step children. THAT is where this story should wind up. Please give us a happy ending. There are too many writers on Literotica that manage to screw up the stories, and endings. We read for enjoyment, not sadness and broken hearts. There is enough of that in real life.

Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved this. Of course, the bother sister thingy should be the main focus, but they are in a REAL nudist colony, and these things DO go on. Definitely a five.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

That's right, the story ruined for some people.

But I already knew this would be the case after read chapter one.

Not everyone practice swapping.

So at least be advice to add the tags.

Really, in my perspective people like mc love their partners so much that they wants the world to test "some". Camping whatsoever just some excuses and lie to justify themselves. Make sense, no? No.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

so 4 years, and not a closure, no idea what happened to Sheryl, was it his wife? Or not, it seemed to change during the story...

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

What a letdown, the storyline just gets going and then nothing. So many questions with so few answers. 5 for writing and a 1 for leaving it unfinished.

island_manisland_manover 1 year agoAuthor

Apologies to everyone... There is just too much going on with life at the moment, and it has spoiled the story. For what it's worth, I AM continuing this, but in the future I intend to only publish complete works which stand on their own and not in parts.

Again, sincere apologies.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userisland_man@island_man
I have been reading and writing on this site since 2005! Wow! I have recently found a stash of text files which comprise roughly 300 pages of stories... hopefully I will have time and strength to finish them! Lately, due to health problems, I had to take a step back from jot...