All Comments on 'Holidaying on Samos with my Mother'

by Sylviafan

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
HottieOlwenHottieOlwen6 months ago

Well this certainly gives an alternative meaning to tye phrase 'mother's boy'! Yes, please do write another chapter of this story. Hannah and Will have so much more to tell us. 5 stars for this beautifully kinky tale.

TallManReinventedTallManReinvented6 months ago

One of the better stories I have read here. Nicely paced, avoiding the wham-bam effect. Romance with eroticism. Good command of the English language, despite the Brummie background! No offence intended...I'm from those parts too. Bravo.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shift6 months ago

I'd love to read about the bondage. Great story as always.

LucieLou007LucieLou0076 months ago

Absolutely loved it, well done :D

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Good story and a 5 rating because, not only was it told well, "She lowered her cunt until it was pressed to my face, her HAIR tickling my nose, her labia pressed to my lips like her mouth in a kiss. She tasted of swimming pool water and the stronger, darker flavour of her secretions," rather because, mom (age appropriate) had "PUSSY HAIR" and she was not a sick to look at shaved and stubbled - up mess of ingrown hairs and bumps all over her mound and alleged by an author to "be smooth." Good descriptions and lead up events.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Very good

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I loved 'overcooked it on a corner' - not a phrase I'd hear on this side of the pond, but understood it immediately. Enjoyed the whole story; the slow build, good descriptions. Well done. One little personal nit to pick, I'm not much into bondage and the story could have ended before that (5 stars anyway); and the list of role playing is rich; but was too much like a shopping list of other story topics - other good stories; each of which I'd like to you to tell.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wow! Fantastic story and writing.

P_AndererP_Anderer6 months ago

Another great story, well done! 5* from me

walkindatdogwalkindatdog6 months ago

This one needs to be retitled as "I'm yours now, darling"! What a well-thought out love story between mother and son- the love felt by both fairly drips from the pages of your delightful tale. i could go on and on like i do a lot in response to these stories, but there's not a bloody thing to critique this time, certainly nothing negative. You write exquisitely about the yearning, the loving and the sex between these two love birds; it does my heart good to know that you've added to the quantity of love in the world by setting this to type. Love the story and love you for writing it. Thanks ever so much!

Oh! And i think the roll play chapter would be better served as its own story, cuz this one is too perfect to potentially ruin!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great believable story.

muskyboymuskyboy6 months ago

Got an extra star for the romance at the end.

RocketPopsicleRocketPopsicle6 months ago

One of the best reads here so far

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

10 no 1,000 Stars. Delicious.

thelastenglishkingthelastenglishking6 months ago

A real corker, thank you

1stltdan1stltdan6 months ago

Do tell us more about the role play.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Agree with many other commenters that this story is well told. I especially agree with the anon commenter about hairy vs. shaved. Shaved with pimples is sick to look at, stubble is nothing but an irritation, and re-shaving it sometimes brings blood from hair follicles. Nothing I want my face near!!!! Just leave them hairy, trim them if you must, but don't scrape the skin off your mound with a razor and think it is going to be some kind of attractive sight. In a few days, that shave turns into splinter like stubble.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Excellent story!

Fucking my son when he was home from university for the holidays was the thrill of my life. My husband had long before ceased pleasuring me, and I was desperate to be fucked often, hard, and long. We have been lovers for four years, unknown by my husband, and I don't anticipate anything changing. My son has a fiance, and she knows of our love affair and is accepting of it. Life is good!

ukrainianukrainian5 months ago

A fantastic early Christmas present for me. Thank you for writing. More of this story please or some other incest stories. You writing is very erotic and

characters come to life. Thank you. Have a great Christmas, hopefully some where near a keyboard.....

JhMcKnJhMcKn4 months ago

I completely agree with 'Anonymous' and his liking of hairy belly and cunt. Adults frow pubic hair for a reason, one of which is to act as a cushion when they are coupled together. I never fucked my alcoholic mother but perhaps could have. She had a thick forest of belly and cunt fur that was very dark. My wife also had a nice furry belly and cunt and the only time she was shaved when she had the babies.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Superb story, nothing 'outlandish' or over the top.

Coochielover71Coochielover71about 20 hours ago

Really good story!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous