Holidaying on Samos with my Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Well it's not every day you find out your father's screwing his sister,' I said. 'Apart from anything else he's showing a lamentable lack of taste.'

'What do you mean?'

'Well you're much more desirable than Aunt Victoria.' As I said this I straightened and reached slowly for my mother. She straightened too and turned to me as I put my hands on her shoulders and lowered my head to hers, giving her plenty of time to move away.

There was a slight hesitation, a half-second maybe, not more, then she raised her face to mine and I kissed her gently on the lips, drawing her closer, tilting my head as she tilted hers, our mouths locking together, lips working against lips.

It was our first proper kiss and as my mother's mouth opened beneath mine I felt my heart thudding and a roaring in my ears. Tentatively I slid my tongue into my mum's mouth and I felt her meet it with hers, felt her tongue passing my lips, tasted her lipstick and her saliva. I mashed my mouth to hers and put my arms around her waist and pressed her to me, knowing she would feel my erection against her loins. She responded by wrapping her arms tightly around my neck, her hands on my back. I traced the ridges of her spine with one hand, then ran it through her lush hair, relishing the wildness and the feel of her scalp under my fingertips. I was overwhelmed with desire, desperate for the ultimate intimacy.

We kissed for long minutes, breath whistling in our nostrils, and as we kissed the balcony became bathed in a roseate glow as a second harvest moon broke over the distant horizon and climbed majestically.

We broke the kiss, both breathless, and looked at the magnificent sight.

'I want you, Hannah,' I whispered. 'That's my wish tonight.'

She disengaged herself gently. 'Let's sit down, Will. I could do with a glass of wine.'

We sat down and I opened the bottle and poured us both a large glass. Mum picked up hers and took a big swallow and put the glass back on the table.

'I am aware of how you feel about me,' she began. 'I think it's been going on for a long time.'

'Years,' I confirmed softly.

'Women are often tuned to these things. And sometimes there are other indications.'

'What do you mean,' I asked, feeling suddenly uncomfortable.

My mother smiled. 'I know you took my knickers out of the laundry basket. It's alright, Will, I didn't mind.'

I felt hot, then cold with embarrassment but wisely I said nothing.

'I mentioned it to my friend Hilary, once,' mum continued. 'She said she thought her son did the same. We had a bit of a laugh about it. And afterwards I did a little bit of reading up on Oedipus complexes and what drives young men to be attracted to their mothers.

'I wasn't disgusted, or even cross. I think I was a bit flattered, actually.'

'So what about now?' I asked softly. 'How do you feel now that we've kissed and I've told you that I want you?'

Mum took another sip of wine and crossed her legs and I shivered.

'You need to understand that I'm in a very vulnerable state at the moment, Will. My marriage is effectively over and I will need to sell the house and find somewhere else to live because my husband has deserted me. And on top of that my son is pressing me to start a sexual relationship with him. It's too much, Will.'

'I'm really sorry Mum,' I said, 'I should have been more sensitive. I saw your situation as an opportunity. That was wrong of me.'

'Just give me some time, Will. Give me a week or so to process what's happened and then we'll see.'

'You mean...' I began.

'Just give me some time.'

We finished the bottle of wine while we talked about moving house and where mum might go and live. I forbore to mention that I had a flat only a few miles away. I was processing furiously, too. My mother hadn't specifically agreed to start a relationship with me but neither had she said no.

I suggested opening the second bottle but mum said she was tired after the walk and the emotional stuff and actually so was I. So we got ready for bed and slipped under the duvet and we read for a few minutes and then we switched our bedside lamps off and turned over for sleep.

That was the end of the fifth day of our holiday and for the next week and a half I was on my best behaviour. No kissing, no touching my mother, no loaded remarks or innuendo. I called her Hannah in the dining room and bars and around the pool and Mum in our room. We sunbathed and strolled through the town in the evenings; we drove to Samos town one day and ate at a fancy restaurant. We drove inland and did more walks through the sun-scorched countryside, stopping to eat at lonely mountain villages. To the hotel we were model guests, Mr and Mrs Marshall from the UK, both enjoying themselves in the splendid surroundings and sunshine of a Greek island.

On the Thursday before we were due to fly home, my mother seemed unusually pensive. She said very little during the day and after dinner she suggested getting a bottle of wine from the bar and taking it up to the room; we'd eaten late and it was dark by the time we were settled on the balcony, standing by the rail and staring out into the star-spangled night, bottle and glasses on the table behind us.

'Are you alright, Mum?' I asked. 'You've been very quiet all day.' She was wearing the orange-red sheath that she'd worn the first evening of our holiday. It fitted the curves of her hips and bosom beautifully.

'I've been thinking,' she replied, looking at me in the gloom. 'You've been very good this past ten days or so Will, you haven't tried to kiss me or touch me and I appreciate it. I've got my head round the situation with my marriage and I know what I'm going to do when I get home.' She paused again while she took a sip of wine.

'I've also thought about us and that's been quite complicated. I'm no stranger to incest, as you now know, and I've read a lot about sons being attracted to their mothers and I know it's not at all unusual. It might surprise you to know that I feel a strong sexual attraction to you, too. I believe that's not too unusual either.'

'So what's the verdict?' I asked, quietly.

'I'd like us to sleep together, Will,' she said simply.

We came together by the rail and kissed and I felt my mother's mouth open and her tongue slide between my lips and I pressed my lips to hers and held her tight and we kissed urgently for a few minutes. Then we slowed down and the kissing became languorous and erotic and I nibbled her lower lip and kissed her neck and ran my hands down her spine and cupped her buttocks and held her to me and mum pressed her fingernails into my neck and moaned into my mouth and I became ragingly hard.

'Shall we slip into bed, Hannah?' I whispered in her ear.

'Not yet, Will,' she smiled. 'A lady likes to be wooed a bit before submitting and I'd like to drink my wine and talk a bit first. But we could go in and sit on one of the settees, those chairs aren't very comfortable.'

So we went in and closed the balcony door and mum switched off all the lights in the room apart from one bedside lamp and we sat together and I put my arm around my mother and drew her to me and we kissed slowly and gently, exploring with our lips and tongues.

'What should I call you in bed?' I asked, teasingly, and as I spoke I cupped one of my mother's breasts through the fabric of her dress. It felt full and round and firm and I gently squeezed and massaged it.

'Hannah, if you like,' she replied, making no move to remove my hand. 'Or Mum,' she said softly, 'if you want to emphasise the naughtiness of what we're going to do.'

'How are you feeling?' I asked, running my hand along her thigh.

'Nervous,' she admitted, 'but I'm very excited, very aroused. I suppose I'm a bit surprised at the intensity of my feelings towards you. Maybe after this I'll understand your father better. Anyway, how are you feeling?'

'Like I've just scored the winning goal in the World Cup final and won the lottery at the same time.'

'Now I know you're exaggerating,' my mother laughed. Then she turned serious. 'I hope you won't be disappointed in me.'

'Never,' I said.

She stood up. 'Well let's see.'

Mum bent over and reached for the hem of her dress and lifted it up and over her head, turning it inside out and throwing it onto the other settee. Underneath she wore only a white lace bra and matching knickers. Looking down at me she reached behind and unhooked her bra, letting her breasts swing free. They were as I had imagined. Better. Round and full without being too big, jutting proudly from her chest, the areolae neat and pink, the nipples like little thimbles.

Still watching me she bent and pulled her panties down and stepped out of them, standing naked in front of me.

'Well this is me, Will. This is what I look like.'

I felt faint with desire. My mother was gorgeous. Shapely, curved, long-legged, a thick bush of dense hair at her crotch. I reached for her but she turned and walked to the bed, climbing on and lying in the centre on her back.

I stood and tore off my shirt, chinos and underpants. My cock, which had been rigid and uncomfortable, now sprang free and waved about as I scrambled onto the bed and took my naked mother in my arms.

We hugged tightly for a few moments and I felt her bare breasts press into my chest, felt her pubic bush against my thigh. I raised my head and looked down on the lady in my arms, the mother who had birthed me and raised me and been everything to me throughout my life. And she looked back at me with her grey-blue eyes, her expression unreadable.

'God, I love you, Mum,' I whispered and I kissed her long and hard and she clung tightly to me and kissed me back with equal intensity and delicious use of her lips and tongue.

I was so aroused I could hardly breathe. I ran my hand over her breasts, over her stomach and thighs, feeling the warm, smooth flesh. I stroked her nipples and she gasped into my mouth and I slid my tongue between her lips and tasted her saliva and smelt the musky scent of her arousal in the still bedroom air.

I slid my hand between her thighs and she parted her legs to give me access and I stroked her pussy and ran my fingers through her luxuriant growth, feeling the silky curls slip between my fingers. I cupped her vulva and squeezed gently and mum groaned and clamped her teeth lightly on my lower lip and pressed her fingertips into my shoulders so that I could feel her nails digging into my flesh.

I sought my mother's labia, touching the folds of skin, probing, parting her outer lips, sliding a tentative finger inside her, feeling her warmth and slipperyness. Mum arched her back as my finger slid into her vagina. She threw her head back and gasped, opening her legs wide, bending them to raise her hips, to make my entry easier.

'Yes Will! Now!'

I got between her legs, lowered myself, one hand on my cock, supporting my weight on one elbow. Pressing my cockhead to her labia I rubbed the swollen head up and down her slit, parting her lips. Then I was in, sliding into the depths of my mother's sopping cunt. Feeling the walls of her vagina grip me, looking down on her as I penetrated her, looking into her eyes as she looked into mine, her mouth half open in a silent scream.

I stopped and rested on my elbows, lowering my head to kiss my mother tenderly on her full lips.

'Does it feel nice inside me, Will?' she whispered.

'I can't describe it,' I gasped.

'I'm yours now, darling,' she said softly.

I kissed her again and she worked her mouth against mine and I moved my hips and withdrew a few inches of my cock from my mother's cunt and slid it slowly back in again. Then out, further this time, and in again, building up an intensely erotic rhythm, coming almost all the way out and thrusting back into her melting depths.

I felt her legs hook over mine and I felt her roll her hips to meet my thrusts, to maximise the depth of penetration and it flashed across my mind that my mother was probably a very accomplished lover.

I looked down on her in the light from the single lamp as I fucked her, feeling a wave of intense love, of intense desire for this woman. For my mother. I pushed harder, faster, and I finished each thrust with a little upward motion to grind my pubic bone against hers, to try to stimulate her clitoris. It was a technique that my last girlfriend had taught me, to bring her to a climax during intercourse.

It seemed to work with my mother because she writhed and gasped and thrust her hips at me and dug her nails harder into my shoulders and tears welled in her eyes.

'Oh, Will, you're going to make me come!' she wailed and I thrust harder and ground myself against her cunt and she cried out as her orgasm crashed through her, eyes shut, mouth wide open. I kissed her and she clung to me until the sensations had ebbed and died and she relaxed back onto the bed just as the tingling in my balls signalled the start of my climax.

I slowed down and let the sensation build, groaning with pleasure, feeling my world grow dim as the orgasm swelled and roared up my spine and crashed through my brain in a sheet of unimaginable pleasure.

'I love you, Mum,' I cried as I started pumping hot jets of spunk into her. Four, five, six and then I was done, the world was coming back into focus, and I had fucked my own mother for the first time.

Afterwards I withdrew and lay quietly beside her, stroking her face and her hair, wiping up the tears that flowed from her eyes.

'I think I could do with another glass of wine,' my mother said after a few minutes, so I got up and poured us both a glass and handed her one. She sat up against the padded headboard, took a couple of sips and put the glass down on her bedside table. I got onto the bed beside her and put my arm around her and she leaned her head against me.

'You have no idea how much I needed that,' she said, quietly, surprising me. I think I was expecting an outpouring of grief and shame. 'It's been more than two years since your father and I made love. Since then I've had to rely on the middle finger of my right hand.'

'I heard you,' I said, squeezing her shoulders.

'You heard me? When?'

'The second night. And last night. You were very quiet about it.'

'Oh God, I'm sorry, Will! I thought you were asleep. I'd never have done it otherwise. The thing is that being here with you, sharing a bed, knowing that you fancied me... Well it had an effect on me, I felt hornier than I had done in months, especially after you kissed me.'

'So no regrets then?' I asked, deciding not to tell her that I'd wanked in the bed, too.

'Only that we didn't do it sooner. How about you? How are you feeling?'

'A bit strange,' I admitted. 'On the one hand I've fantasised about making love to you since I was in my teens. On the other hand, it's just happened and I feel a bit dislocated. It's never felt as good with anyone else,' I added. 'Nowhere near.'

'That's incest for you,' smiled my mother. 'I've read that it can arouse extremely strong physical and emotional feelings.'

Soon after that we both got under the duvet and mum switched out her bedside light. Then she lay her head and arm on my chest and a few minutes later she was asleep, her breath warm on my skin. I lay awake for about half-an-hour, contemplating the events of the last few days and the astonishing climax to events this evening. I hadn't been joking. It really had been the best ever, by a country mile.

But what had she meant by "I'm yours now"? Pondering this point I joined my mother in the arms of Morpheus.

The first light of dawn was seeping under the curtains when I woke the next morning. Next to me my mother was stirring so I snuggled up to her, my cock pressed between her buttocks, growing rigid as I reached a hand over and cupped one of her breasts.

'And good morning to you,' said my mother as my hand strayed from her breast to her loins. But she didn't push me away; on the contrary, she opened her legs to allow my fingers free rein to her intimate areas. I stroked her pubic hair and traced her labia and mum sighed and pushed her bum back against my cock and I slid a finger into her slit and found that she was already wet.

'Do you want a quickie before breakfast?' she asked, surprising me.

By way of a reply I rolled her onto her back and got between her legs. 'Yes!' she said as I entered her for the second time, feeling a rush of intense pleasure as I slid deeply in. It was still too dark to see her expression as I started to fuck her very slowly, with little movements, resting most of my body weight on her, but I could hear her breathing, deep and satisfying.

I kissed her but we both had morning breath so I concentrated on fucking her, still with slow, short thrusts so that it felt as though we could do it all day. I don't know how long we did screw for that morning, but it was long enough for it to become full daylight on the balcony.

Mum said afterwards that with me lying on her like that the pressure on her clitoris was exquisite and eventually she groaned, 'I'm coming, darling,' and on a whim I took her arms, which were around my neck, and held her wrists to the bed while I thrust deeper and harder and felt my climax rise and blossom and mum writhed and tried to break free and I held her down as I came, spurting more of my hot semen into her cunt.

'Madam is glowing this morning,' said the manager as we passed him in Reception. 'Our lovely island must suit you very well!'

'Christ,' said mum as we took our seats at the table, 'if only he knew!'

We stayed by the pool that day. I think both of us were a bit overwhelmed by the events of the last twelve hours and felt that a day's relaxation would be preferable to a walk or driving around the island. We moved our sun loungers together, like any other loving couple, so that we could talk discreetly.

'What did you mean last night when you said, "I'm yours now"?' I asked after we'd had our first swim and were lying back with an iced orange juice.

'What I said,' my mother replied, softly, looking at me over her sunglasses. 'For all intents and purposes I'm now single and you have exclusive access to me.'

I gulped. 'Really? Does that extend to when we get back to the UK?'

'I certainly hope so! But we're going to have to be really careful. The consequences of getting found out don't bear thinking about.'

We had lunch by the pool and then swam and read books and about three o'clock my mother prodded me as I was falling into a delicious doze.

'Would you like me again?' she whispered, a smile on her face.

'What now?'

'Yes, now. The maid will have done the room by now.'

So we took the lift to room six-ten, where the maid had finished, as my mother had predicted. Inside the room, the door shut, my mother practically flew in my arms, flinging her arms around my neck and fastening her mouth on mine. I responded with vigour, mashing my lips against hers.

I was only wearing shorts and flip-flops and mum just had a diaphanous purple wrap over her black one-piece bathing costume so we were naked in a trice and rolling together on the bed, mouths locked together, my hands on her tits and mum's hand reaching for my cock.

'Lie back, Will,' my mother urged me, leaning over my loins. 'It's about time I had that gorgeous thing in my mouth.'

I watched mesmerised as she grasped my cock and lowered her head to take my purple glans in her mouth, her lips stretching to envelop me, sliding down my veined shaft on a film of her saliva. She raised her head, leaving my shaft slick with her spit, while she licked and sucked at my cockhead, stimulating me with her tongue, exploring, tasting me, her hand gently masturbating the base of my penis. Then she took me in her again, deeper this time, her cheeks bulging, four or five inches of me inside her, moving her head up and down to fuck me with her mouth.