Holidaying on Samos with my Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mum kept up this alternate licking and sucking and I looked on in awe and disbelief that such an exquisite thing should be happening to me. I listened to the sucking noises she was making and felt her hand cup my balls and gently scratch the sensitive skin with her fingernails. As I had thought fleetingly last night, this was a lady who knew how to please a man, a lady who would be submissive one minute and dominating the next, and I knew that we were both at the beginning of a journey of unimaginable pleasure and arousal.

I felt the first stirrings of a climax and I gasped that I was close to coming. Mum lifted her head.

'I'm very happy for you to come in my mouth, Will, but not this afternoon.'

She knelt up and threw a leg over my chest and neck, straddling me, steadying herself with her hands on the headboard and positioning her pussy inches above my face. 'Eat me, darling,' she urged. 'Lick Mummy out.'

She lowered her cunt until it was pressed to my face, her hair tickling my nose, her labia pressed to my lips like her mouth in a kiss. She tasted of swimming pool water and the stronger, darker flavour of her secretions. I licked and sucked her flesh into my mouth, gasping for air, my hands on her buttocks, then her breasts, reaching for her nipples, gripping them and squeezing hard.

My mother grunted in exquisite pain and rode my face with her cunt, rolling her hips and pressing herself onto me. I slurped up her juices and felt them trickle down my chin, I licked her clitoris furiously and she bucked harder until I was afraid she'd break my nose.

Without warning she went rigid and slowed down, sinking what felt like her full weight onto my face. She gave a protracted 'Aaaahh,' as her climax swept through her and then she went limp, falling off me to one side and lying in a semi-foetal position, inert on the duvet.

I rolled my mother onto her back and thrust my cock into her hard and deep. She moaned and started to wriggle her hips and I thrust into her savagely, leaning down to mash my lips against hers. I gripped her wrists and stretched her arms out, holding them to the bed as if in supplication. She writhed beneath me as I fucked her, biting my lips, bucking her hips to meet my thrusts.

'Turn me over,' she gasped suddenly. 'Take me from behind!'

I rolled her over and she got to her knees, pushing her bum back towards me. It was the first time I'd had a good look at my mother's naked buttocks and I was thrilled by their pert, rounded shape and firmness. I got between her legs and entered her, going in deep. Mum groaned again and bent over, supporting herself on her elbows, her head resting on her forearms.

The angle of entry was exquisite and I slowed down, relishing the sensation of my cock in my mother's pussy and the sight of her naked before me on the bed, submitting herself to me. I stroked her and parted her buttocks, revelling in the vision of my cock going in and out of her, the sight of her neat little rosebud, ringed with dark, silky curls.

I grasped her hips and started to fuck her harder, pulling her back at me as I thrust in, making a slapping noise as I crashed my pelvis into her buttocks, my balls slapping against her thighs. Mum gripped the duvet with white-knuckled fingers, bracing herself against my thrusts. I felt the sensations intensify and the felt the unstoppable rise of my orgasm flooding my nervous system, turning me to jelly as I came, pumping jets of spunk deep into my mother's cunt.

Afterwards she lay on her back and looked up at me with her blue-grey eyes, her expression serious. 'When I sell the house and buy something smaller, will you come and live with me Will?'

Epilogue.

We flew back to the UK the following Wednesday, in a state of grace. We had fucked like rabbits for the last six days and we were both consumed with passion and love for each other. I can't count the number of times I'd come in my mother - including in her mouth - and she hadn't done badly either.

One memorable morning, the maid had disturbed us just as my mother was reaching a climax with my head between her legs, my mouth fastened on her clitoris. The maid squealed and ran out but she must have said something to somebody because at dinner that evening the manager came over and apologised and said he hoped the intrusion hadn't spoiled our enjoyment. Mum went red and I said it hadn't and the manager gave me a sly wink.

Back in Birmingham mum started divorce proceedings on the grounds of desertion and dad didn't challenge it. Presumably he was happy to remain in Scotland and share his sister's bed every night.

The house was sold and mum bought a small cottage in rural Shropshire. I rented out my flat and went to live with her and, three years later, that's where we still are and our relationship continues to strengthen as the years go by. Not just the physical side, but the emotional too. We spend a lot of time together, at home and outside, walking in the Shropshire hills and elsewhere. We've been back to Samos every September. My mum is just so great in and out of bed!

And we do spend a lot of time in bed together where mum continues to surprise me with her kinkiness and invention. At her suggestion we tried, and thoroughly enjoyed, bondage. My mother likes to be tied down really tightly and licked and fucked to several orgasms. Sometimes I gag her too.

But the most interesting and novel parts of our sexual relationship are the role playing that we like to engage in. Again, it was mum's idea and she tends to be the one who instigates it and proposes a storyline. Our favourite themes are:

  1. Son comes home unexpectedly to find his mother sitting in her favourite chair, her legs akimbo over the arms, masturbating with the tip of her finger. She allows me to watch before inviting me to help her achieve an orgasm.
  2. Irate mother finds her soiled knickers in son's bedside table drawer. She demands to know what I was doing with them and insists I tell her exactly what I was thinking as I masturbated.
  3. Son and mother have a furious row over some trivial household issue and son ends up forcing his mother to bend over his knee and chastising her. Spanking inevitably leads to fingering and more.

We tend to play these scenarios out on Saturday or Sunday afternoons; it is the high spot of the week for both of us and indeed I can feel myself growing hard as I write it down. Perhaps I should write another chapter of this story based solely on our role play. You may be surprised just what my mother will say and do to arouse us both!

The End