Holidays Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The golf cart starts moving slowly with no driver in sight. It clearly is a drone. While I think that, I hear the unmistakable sound of a quadcopter and see one filming us as we slowly and as elegantly as possible make our way along the fine gravel road. I am doing OK with my chunky heels, but Fatima is clearly struggling in her extreme stilettos and Tom is also not having an easy time. He seems to have very soft feet. Later I find out that he had a pedicure that removed all the horn skin on his feet the day before. We wind our way through beautiful landscape, struggling to walk elegantly, drooling from the tongue depressors and panting from the exertion.

The House

Eventually we arrive at a big Georgian mansion with a porte cochere. Inside the port cochere, 4 people - 3 women and a man - are standing at attention, clearly impaled on one bar prisons. As we arrive, we can see the poles being automatically withdrawn. One of the women, who is wearing a leather mini dress over an ice cone corset and 6" sandals that are locked on, walks over to me and asks:

"You are kitty?". I nod as much as my collar will allow. "The electronic gag has changed program, so you can make noise. Do not try to articulate. Meowing and purring is allowed."

"Mrew!" I confirm, while feeling Sam's chain being detached from my collar. The woman continues:

"I am Sue, you will call me Dona Susanna.". She is maybe 5'5" and very well shaped. Not a stick insect and well rounded. Looks to be in her mid 40s or so. She unchains me from Tom and pulls me through the big entrance. Here I see Sam being attached to a St Andrew's cross, naked but for corset and heels and with nipple clamps already attached. Sam's attendee is removing their chastity cuff and Sue pulls me to my knees in front of their crotch. She painfully grabs my hair and pushes my open mouth onto their erection. It just fits into the ring gag. I push my tongue as far forward as I can and focus on not gagging, as their penis is rammed down my throat. There is nothing I can do with my tongue, so all I can do is to deepthroat them, bobbing my head forward and back as it is being moved by Sue. Thankfully they are as ready to come as I am after today's exertions. I cannot swallow, but Sue pushes my head all the way down their dick, so their spunk is going straight down my throat. Sue helps me to my feet.

"Good kitty!" she praises me and wipes my mouth. She then leads me to a spanking bench and makes me kneel on it, strapping me in.

"Here is your welcome, 12 strokes with the cane! Oh and the punishment for your transgressions on the way which will be another 6." she says, showing me a 1" cane and holding it up for me to kiss it. I comply as much as I can with the gag and receive a thorough caning on my bum that has me in tears after four strokes and thinking about safe wording from the 6th stroke on, never quite reaching that bar. After the 12th stroke, I am floating through subspace and tears and snot are running. I get no reprieve as an actual dick enters my butt and I am treated to a thorough pounding from what I assume to be Tom. We somehow manage to come together (no orgasm limitation this time!) and I dissolve into a puddle. Sue comes with a damp towel and wipes me off and lets me relax in my bondage for a bit.

Settling in

I get led on marble floors through long hallways until we arrive at a door that has a cat symbol on it. Sue opens it and pulls me in, closes the door and leads me to the bed. She turns me around and pushes me onto the bed *bounce!* I lie there and she produces a key from the night stand's drawer, lifts my kilt and unlocks my chastity belt but not the thigh cuffs. She just unlocks the lock holding the steel cable to the belt.

She removes the belt, pulling out the urethra tube, and puts it aside. She also removes the steel cable and locks my thigh cuffs directly together. She then reaches under her skirt and I see her fiddling with a padlock. She opens it and I see that under the vaginal shield of her chastity belt she has a ring that is pulling her pierced labia apart.

The shield has a medium dildo attached which she is pulling out. "We all get an actual vaginal penetrative orgasm when somebody new arrives, so let's make the most of it. I had mine when I arrived 2 weeks ago." She straddles me and we both moan. She impatiently pulls my shirt out of my kilt and pulls it up to my neck, pinches my nipples and then puts clover clamps on them.

"Meeow!"

"Yes kitty, is that nice?" She starts riding me and I thrust as much as I can in the corset.

As we both approach orgasm, she reaches down and takes off both clamps quickly. I scream and come, bucking wildly, which also sends her over the edge. Once we recover, she gets off me, ungags me and moves to a 69 position, clearly intending for me to lick her clean while she does the same for me.

We rest on the bed, enjoying the afterglow for a bit with her snuggled up to me. Eventually she turns me over and opens my wrist cage and removes the chain from my collar. She unbuckles the belt of the kilt and helps me take it and my shirt off, then unlaces my corset and unlocks the thigh cuffs

"Take off your boots!"

After complying I do some stretching exercises to regain mobility and get the blood flowing again. She grabs a chastity cuff with an elastic belt. The penis piece is wide open and supports a long and thick urethra sound, the first part of which is steel. There is some antiseptic lube.

"Put this on!". I put on the ring and belt without problems, and lube up the long sound. Oh my god. I gently start inserting it, but it is very thick. "Keep going, it's 9.5mm. You are trained to 8mm, this is within parameters". I moan but keep pushing gently. She snuggles next to me and caresses my nipples. As I reach the end and push it in place, she hands me the lock. I insert it and remove the key.

"See? All secure!". She says and bends down to take my dick into her mouth. She sucks a bit just to tease me and comes up again.

"And very nicely accessible too." She unlocks my collar. "These things are supposedly watertight, but that is not quite reliable." She buckles a clear PVC collar around my neck, locks it, clips a chain leash to it and pulls me next door to the bathroom. Walking barefoot after such a long time in heels is taking a bit of adaptation. The bath tub is a 4 person jacuzzi, already filled with steaming, foamy water. "Get in you!". The water is as hot as I love it. I sink in and notice that Sue is also disrobing and both her holes are accessible at the moment, even though she is wearing a Florentine chastity belt. She notices my gaze, smiles saucily and motions me to a box:

"You get to pick the next one!" The box contains dildos in several sizes and shapes. I pick a thick one that has ribs and spikes. "Oh you mean kitty! I will not take it easy on you either then!" She bends over and I gently insert the dildo and lock it in with a padlock that has no key in it. She unlocks her leather collar

"You have your own key?!" I ask.

"Well, as an exception for now". We bathe luxuriously, cuddle and snog. When we get out, we hear a distant gong. "Perfect timing" she says.That is the 1 hour gong for dinner.

As we return to the room, I find clothes laid out: A leather 3/4 length mermaid skirt, Oxford shoes with 2" platforms and 7.5" heels as well as a very high arch. Fishnet stockings and a suspender belt. With that came a cummerbund, dress shirt, and spencer jacket. Sue removes the PVC collar and tells me to get dressed.

"When you are done, do your makeup!" I get dressed, leaving the jacket off and vaguely wondering about the absence of a corset. She produces a leather bow tie with a ring under the bow and a locking buckle in back and locks it on me.

Then I go to the bathroom that unsurprisingly has a cosmetic set in my colours and do my makeup. I go with elaborate and intense. I come back to see Sue in a stunning evening robe in burgundy silk satin and significantly taller. On my look she showed me that she was wearing platform ballet ankle boots.

"Wow Sue, that is very impressive - and sexy!". She is also wearing a high neck corset, from which thin sparkling chains lead to matching wrist cuffs. The bondage is clearly only symbolic, there is no restriction from the chains. Somehow she has full makeup on, I assume people came in and helped her.

She predictably clips a leash to my collar and leads me through more hallways to the dining room. I have to focus on walking properly with those heels and the tight skirt. I am practically sashaying. Sue seems to be in similar straits. She shows me to a chair and seats me (huh? I thought that worked the other way around?). I then feel a chain being locked to the back of my collar. It seems to be attached to the chair and prevents me from bending forward too much. Ah! We are clearly supposed to be on best behaviour.

Dinner is excellent and I and the others do it honour after fasting for a day. We talk about everything and anything apart from kink. It had been made clear that that subject is not permitted. After dinner the woman at the head of the table rises and welcomes the new people.

"Enjoy your time here and be kind to each other." She is the only person in the room who seems not to be under any kind of restraint.

After dinner Sue leads me back to what clearly is our room. She unlocks my collar and gently undresses me while I do the same for her. She locks the electronic collar back on me and hands me a pair of ballet splints that will keep my feet in en pointe position.

"Put these on. You said you wanted heels training, this starts now. If you need to go to the loo, it will have to be on all fours". I sit on the bed and put them on, locking them with the padlocks Sue hands me.

Yikes, that is stretching my tendons and just a bit sore. I said so and she said "good, then they got it right. They'll be modified a bit for every night to keep them challenging." She pushes me on my back, pulls out her mobile and taps something in. "Your collar is now set to pet mode too. If you go beyond 30° from the horizontal you'll get reminded. 45° and you get zapped, my kitty." I meowed. "Yes, good kitty. Oh and you can sit on the toilet and bidet, but it only works for a foot around these two". She takes a leather thing from a chest of drawers and comes over to the bed. "Here, put this on, lube is on the night stand". It is a strap-on harness with a big internal dildo, 1 cm thicker than what I had answered as my maximum.

"Meeeow?". "Yes, it's a bit bigger, you need to stretch yourself." So I dutifully lube the dildo up and put the thing on, all while lying down. Oof that was big. Once it was on, Sue locks the buckles and kisses me with her hands in my crotch, fondling my balls. Things progress nicely and she rolls over and presents her butt. "Fuck me, my tom". I proceed to do so, every thrust of the strapon also ramming the dildo into me.

She comes, loudly and repeatedly. We cuddle again for afterglow. "Thank you kitty. Now, you have the choice. You get one small orgasm for every one of mine, or one big one for 10. If you can last to 20, you get both. What would you like? I am so horny that I say "the small ones please, Donna Susanna". "Sure". She gives me the key for the harness and tells me to take it off, which I do. I remove the condom from the internal dildo and replace it. With my mouth because I can. She takes it from me, adjusts it for her smaller frame and puts it on. She caresses my breast and puts clover clamps on me, this time setting a timer on her phone.

"Now give me your ass you randy tom!" I roll over and stick my ass in the air. She applies a bit of lube with her fingers and then enters me quickly to start fucking me for dear life. Like before, I cannot ejaculate, being left with those shivering miniorgasms. After three, she pulls out of me and snuggles. "Computer, lights!" She removes the harness and we fall asleep in the big bed.

I wake up from being thirsty. Earlier on she had pointed to a water bowl by the dresser, from which I could drink on all fours. I get out of the bed onto the floor and a slight light comes on, enough so I could see where I was going. I drink and return to bed.

I wake up from somebody sucking my dick.

"Mrrrrrr?"I enquire sleepily. Sue continues sucking until I am squirming.

"Now go and have a bath. It's already been run and no words, just kitty sounds, clear?"

"Meeeow?" I point at the ballet splints,

"No, they stay on. The leather is water resistant." So I go off on all fours for my bath, making sure not to get the collar too wet. As I make my way back to the bedroom, she asks "Do you have to go?" I nod. "Then go now". When I come back, there is a pair of heelless ballet boots with a rigid shaft out as well as a complicated looking leather contraption and a corset. She gives me the keys for the splints. "Take these off and put on the boots!" She disables pet mode on her phone. As I sit on the floor, having put on the boots with ballet toe protectors, she pulls down a spreader bar from the ceiling which has suspension wrist cuffs attached.

I recognise a corset lacing station when I see one. She puts my wrists into the cuffs and starts pulling the spreader bar up. I move from sitting to being on my knees and eventually standing up. "Oowww!" My toes hurt. As I am being pulled up further I end up standing en pointe, thankfully with some of my weight supported by the suspension. She brings over yesterday's corset and starts lacing me in, taking breaks to let me adapt. After one hour I am less hungry and fully laced in. She lowers the suspension and I kneel, not being able to stand en pointe without heels. She then tightens the shoulder straps, so that I kneel fully upright.

"Get on your tummy and put your heels on your butt. I am reactivating pet mode.". She laces me into a pet harness that keeps my legs folded over and the front of my feet pulled towards my butt, making the en pointe even more cruel. After this then orders me to put my hands on my collar and puts similar bags on my arms. The points where the knees and elbows are, are clearly padded. I am wearing a bitch suit! "Get on all fours!", she orders. I do and it is a weird feeling, head down and ass in the air. I feel something encircling my scrotum and it being pulled back and attached somewhere. "This is a non rigid humbler, my kitty, so don't even think of going flat on your belly!" She then spreads my buttcheeks and inserts something cold that she then proceeds to expand and lock. A locking buttplug, oh joy! I feel something furry tickling my bare skin. Oh and it has a tail as well! She also puts me into a head harness with cat ears and blinders. She clips a leash to the back of the collar and leads me to the floor length mirror where I can admire myself. The humbler keeps tugging on my balls as I walk, making it very clear that going forward to lie on my belly was not going to happen. And my, this is slow and exhausting!

"Such a cute kitty. By the way, the collar is set to kitty sounds only". She then clips the leash to the foot of the bed and puts on weird looking ballet boots that have a high platform, no heels and lock on. "Yes, I have my own training objectives." She pulls a short leather corset dress over her head and rings a bell. Shortly after, there is a knock and a ball gagged maid comes in and attaches her to the suspension bar. One hour later she is fully laced in and I am thoroughly tired of being on all fours and unable to talk.

Sue gets uncuffed and picks up my leash to lead me over to the dresser, where she puts down a bowl of muesli and one of tea.

"Here, have your breakfast!" So I eat and drink like a kitty, which makes me all excited again. She also is having her breakfast. She disappears into the bathroom and takes a while there, then I hear the toilet flush and other running water sounds. She comes back out, somewhat wobbly on these extreme shoes, and picks up two bells from the dresser, which as I find out shortly, come with nipple clamps.

"Ouch!" *shock* "Meeeeew!" I say plaintively.

"Yes kitty, such is life". She grabs my leash and, somewhat teeteringly, leads me out the door.

End of chapter one.

12