Holidays with the Family

Story Info
Young adult cousins spend holidays together for first time.
3.8k words
4.4
34.2k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storytyme
storytyme
612 Followers

Orien finished tidying up her room. In the background she could hear Aryan's music through his closed door across the hallway. She didn't mind his music, well not that much anyway. What bothered her was the volume in which he played it. She wondered why he couldn't just listen to his music through his earbuds like every other normal human being.

Car doors slammed shut outside. She ran to her window and looked down on the driveway. To her delight, she saw her cousins walking toward the front door. If she had come to the window a few seconds earlier, she would have been able to catch more than a momentary glance of her cousin Nathan. Though she only caught a glimpse, she liked what she has seen so far.

It has been four years since she had last seen her cousins from the South. The cold weather didn't bother her much, that is what layers of clothes were for. Her cousins from the South apparently had a different opinion, which is why they didn't come up North for the winter holidays very often.

Hearing the doorbell, she ran out of her bedroom and saw Aryan exiting his bedroom at the same time. While he was heading down the hallway, she jumped out in front of him and blocked his path as she ran down the steps, him chasing just a step behind. She held onto the railing just in case he attempted to shove her out of the way or down the steps.

Like two little children, they pushed and shoved each other, fighting over who could open the door. Aryan finally won, shoving his sister to the side. He opened the door to find his aunt Mary, uncle Jim, and two cousins waiting in the door way. He smiled and welcomed them all into the home. As they were passing, he focused his attention on Betty. Her big breasts looked like they were begging to burst out of the black sports bra he could see underneath her dark blue spaghetti strapped shirt. He noticed her hips, waist, and thighs were proportionate to her breasts, though she didn't look heavyset at all. Her bouncing butt cheeks caught his attention as she walked down the hallway heading for the kitchen.

After shutting the front door, he turned around and saw Nathan being dragged up the stairs by his sister. He rolled his eyes and shook his head. Nathan looked like a typical athletic college student. His sandy brown hair did not fit into the family heritage of dark black hair shared by everyone else. Following the rest of his family through the kitchen, he took a seat in the family room next to Betty.

She was leaning forward, warming her hands in front of the fireplace. Aryan watched her face as she turned in his direction. He fought his instinct to glance down at her breasts once more, fighting to keep his eyes up looking at her eyes.

"How was the drive Betty?" he asked.

She exhaled hard. "It took forever." Speaking loud enough that her parents seated across the room could hear her, she continued. "I don't know why we couldn't have flown. The eighteen hour drive in the car is ridiculous."

Aunt Mary turned to her daughter. "This is the last year we had to spend time with you, Bet. Next year you will be off to college and God knows we will never see you then."

Picking up that she went by a shortened version of her name, most likely to sound tougher, Aryan changed the subject. "Bet, you want me to show you where you will be sleeping for the next couple of nights?"

She grabbed her black wallet and stood up without saying a word. He stood up and showed her to the basement his dad had just finished fully furnishing with an extra living room, a bedroom, and a room for his tools. Passing the bedroom, he escorted her to the living room which had a love seat and bean bag facing the TV console.

The silence felt awkward to him so he asked the first question that came to his mind. "Are you still dating the girl from your school?"

"You heard I see" she quipped. "Well kinda. We are off and on. What about you?"

Aryan felt really little and insignificant at the moment. Besides her abrupt reply, the answer to her question wasn't going to make him feel any better. "No one. Haven't found a girl yet that will date me."

She turned toward him and half chuckled. "Really? That's a shame. Say, you turn eighteen tomorrow don't you?"

"Yeah" he replied, looking down at the floor. "Just another day."

After a moment of silence, she said, "I am going to take a nap on the couch for a bit."

Looking up at his cousin, Aryan replied before heading back toward the staircase. "Okay, there are two sleeping bags if you want to cover up. Dad said they were for whomever decided to sleep on the floor. That will probably be me since I am giving my room up to your parents."

"So how do you like college? Orien asked Nathan as they sat on the corner of her bed. Staring at the wide open yard covered in snow, Nathan placed his hand on his cousin's leg. "It is awesome. It is so much more fun than I could have ever imagined, and the amount of hot girls is amazing!"

"I bet so" she replied. "I wish I was going to college down in Georgia where it is warm."

He chuckled. "I bet. It must be horrible to go to school where it is freezing cold for six or more months out of the year. Especially with you women all covered up in layers of clothing."

"Yeah" she replied. "Oh well. So tell me, what have you been up to? You dating any women? Or are you just being a man whore? I mean, I am sure you are being a man whore. With your good looks it has to be a bitch fighting off all the women."

"Whoa. Slow down with the questions." They both chuckled before he continued. "I have just been working out at the college gym, going to class, and enjoying the parties. No, I don't have a girlfriend, and no I am not a man whore, as you call it. I do have fun with a few women though."

"I bet" she replied as she heard footsteps coming up the stairways. She stood up and made her way to her bedroom door. Aryan turned the corner. He glanced up at her, then made his way into his bedroom.

As she turned around, she heard their mom yelling up the stairs. "Who's going to go to the corner store to get eggs, bacon, and bread?"

Before giving her brother a chance to answer, Orien shouted, "I will." It would be nice to get out of the house. She was starting to get cabin fever with all the falling snow the past 24 hours. "Want to go with me Nathan?"

He stood up and turned toward her. "I suppose so. We are driving right?"

"Nah, I thought we would walk and spend time catching up. I haven't seen you since we were both pimple faced teenagers."

"I will freeze though. I don't have warm clothes like you guys up North."

"That is okay. I will get Aryan's winter coat for you. It will probably be a little big on you, but it should fit."

Aryan was lying on the bed when his sister entered the room. She grabbed his coat off his chair in the corner next to his room. "Nathan's going to borrow this. Be right back."

He didn't bother to look up from his book as he lay on his bed with his feet crossed. He wished he had a connection with Bet or any of his other female cousins the way Nathan and Orien had always shared with each other. Bet didn't used to be standoffish in her younger years. He wondered if dealing with the backlash of coming out caused her to build up walls of defense.

Orien playfully flirted with her cousin as they trounced through the fluffy snow on the way to CornerMart. A few spaced street lights provided the only light through the darkness to the big ball of light, signalling their destination in the distance. He was holding the winter coat close to his body and shivering as they walked. She stopped, picked up a handful of snow and tossed it at him, missing wildly.

He turned toward her and grabbed a handful of snow himself. While packing it in his hand, she ran toward him. "Don't throw it at me, please." He threw it at her anyway, when she was just a couple steps away from him.

"Ouch, that was my boob you hit." she exclaimed before bursting out in laughter.

"Do you want me to rub it and make it feel better?"

"I wish. Don't tease me like that."

He laughed and pulled the coat close to his body again. "It is frickin' cold out here. I don't know how y'all deal with this weather."

"Same way you deal with the heat down there I guess. Your body adjusts to it's surroundings. Do you want me to warm you up when we get back to the house?"

"Now who's teasing who?" he quipped as he reached forward to open the CornerMart door.

Letting her enter first, he patted her on the ass then reveled in the warmer weather inside the store. She gave him a condescending look over her shoulder then headed toward the coolers in the back of the store. Pulling open one of the large glass doors, she grabbed two stacks of wrapped bacon, two dozen eggs.

He grabbed two loaves of bread off the shelf as she closed the cooler door. She passed by him and stopped in front of the row of candy bars. When he approached her, she reached down and picked up a candy bar. "I could use a big Whatchamacallit."

Nathan chuckled at her insinuation. "I bet" he replied as he reached for a snickers.

Orien quickly leaned forward and grabbed a Kit Kat and placed it in front of his face. "Wouldn't you rather have some of my kitty cat?"

Nathan chuckled and closed his eyes for a brief second. "You are too much Orien. What if I said yes?"

Surprised by his returned banter, she reached to put the candy bar back on the shelf, stopping just short of putting it in it's original spot. "Well, is it a yes? Cause if so, I can put the Kit Kat back on the shelf."

"A Snickers will do for now" he said as he turned and headed for the front counter where an older man stood behind the counter, staring past him. It took a moment for Nathan to realize the old man was staring at his cousin. He turned and saw Orien approaching him with her hands full."

As the man scanned the items, he kept looking back up at Orien with a half-smile on his face. Nathan was disgusted by the man's thoughts. He stepped in front of Orien as the man bagged their groceries. Feeling frisky, she ground her hips into Nathan's butt twice while laughing. He reached behind him and squeezed her body while keeping his eyes on the older man. It wasn't until he had a handful of skin that he realized he had grabbed her ass.

Grabbing the bag of groceries, he turned and headed for the door. He could feel the blood rushing to his cheeks as he thought about the soft tissue he had just grabbed a few seconds ago. With his free hand, he took her by the hand while putting his shoulder into the door and opening it to the wicked outside.

The snow was coming down again, blowing sideways. Orien cuddled up to his shoulder and buried her head in his armpit. "It sure has gotten colder outside. The wind picked up."

"You are telling me" he replied as he switched the groceries to his other arm then wrapped his arm around her shoulders. The warmth of her radiating body heat felt good to him in contrast to the blustery wind. The snow beneath their feet squeaked with each step as they hurried back toward the house.

"So, did you like it?" she asked, breaking the silence.

"You humping me?" he laughed. "Well, that too, but I meant my ass."

"Felt like an ass."

The sound of their heavy breathing mixed with the swirling of the wind and the crunching of the snow as they speed walked back to the house. Looking up, she noticed the second car in the driveway. Her cousins from the other side of the state had apparently arrived. She would be happy to see her older cousin Bobby and Natalie, who was a year younger than her, but not so much the two younger twins. Andy and Alex were two balls of constant energy who didn't have a concept of an inside voice. Even worse, they always wanted to follow her and the rest of the older cousins around.

"Looks like Taylor, Aunt Robin, and the kids also arrived."

He looked up, "Yay! I haven't seen them in a long time either. I wonder if Natalie is just as hot as you."

"Oh my God. You think I am hot?"

"Come on, Orien. You know men drool over you. Do you think my eyes don't see the same thing they do?"

"Well, I guess I could say the same to you."

He began to blush again. "Too bad we are cousins huh?"

"Not really" she replied as she stepped onto the porch and reached for the front door.

"True" he replied, "but still."

Inside the house everyone was either in the kitchen or the back living room. The twins were running around chasing each other.

Shutting the door behind her, Orien whispered, "Let's drop off the groceries in the kitchen, say a quick hello, grab Natalie, then dip down into the basement."

Ten minutes later, the older cousins convened in the basement, with the door locked to keep out the twins, who were luckily sleeping upstairs. The five of them spent a couple hours catching up with each other and reminiscing about the good ole' days when they were younger. Now that they were all adults, except for Aryan, who wouldn't technically be an adult until midnight. As they chatted, Bet sat in the corner alone playing on her cellphone most the time, only chiming in from time to time.

As the night was winding down, they flipped a coin to find out who was sleeping on the couch, love seat, and floor for the night. They agreed to flip a coin each night for sleeping arrangements. Natalie was drawn for the couch, Bobby drew the love seat, Bet's name was chosen for one of the sleeping bags on the floor, Aryan was selected for the last spot on the floor with the sleeping bag. That left Nathan and Orien for the bedroom downstairs.

Everyone prepared for bed after making plans for the next morning. Aryan positioned his sleeping bag on the floor between the couch and love seat, next to Bet. With everyone in position, he walked over to the light switch above the staircase and turned off the light. Carefully walking through the dark, he retraced his steps back to his sleeping bag and snuggled in for a night of rest.

Within ten minutes, everyone seemed to be sleeping, everyone except for Aryan. Between Bobby snoring and the giggling of Nathan and his sister in the other room, he couldn't get to sleep. He tossed and turned wishing he was in his own bed, rather than giving it up to the guests. His Aunt and Uncle could have slept downstairs with their cousins rather than having him give up his bed. His mother said it would be more convenient for the cousins to all sleep downstairs though.

As he lay with his back to Bet, he saw a bright light behind him. Turning his head, he saw Bet checking her phone. "What are you doing?" he whispered.

"Just looking at the time" Bet whispered back.

"And?"

"Two minutes until you are eighteen."

The light went out. Aryan lay there thinking about how it was just another day, another number, another year. Nothing was going to be different. He didn't even want to celebrate the day because it would be a reminder that another year passed without him so much as kissing a woman. He curled up into a ball and tried to sleep.

Something warm pressed against his back, startling him. His eyes opened to the dark while his body stiffened. A moment later, he felt the warm pressure begin moving up and down his back. He immediately felt his dick begin to grow hard from a tender touch he had never felt before now. Pretending to be asleep, he closed his eyes and enjoyed the relaxing fingertips moving up and down his back before moving along his arms and rib cage. Surprisingly, the fingers moved to his chest and stomach.

The hand could only be one person, but it made no sense. Bet was standoffish all day and she was lesbian. Why was she lightly massaging him? She had to know what her touch was doing to him. He thought she was kind of bitchy earlier, but this was a real bitch move to tease him and get his body all excited.

His body locked straight as a board when the hand moved down below his stomach and dipped into his underwear. The sensations flowing through his body were more intense than anything he had ever experienced in his entire life. The stroking hand felt entirely different than his own hand though it was doing mostly the same exact actions.

"What are you doing?" his shaky voice whispered.

Bet moved in closer and pressed her lips against his earlobe. "Happy Birthday Aryan."

Her warm body pressed up against his backside. Her slow stroking hand inside his sleeping bag, under his pants would have surely made him come already if it were not for his nerves. He couldn't believe his cousin was stroking him. Many questions of insecurity ran through his head, wondering if she felt his dick was too small, if she felt sorry for his lame existence, if... "oh shit" he could feel himself getting ready to climax.

"Roll over on your back" he heard her voice whisper. Her warm breath was not helping his issue at all. Fortunately, she stopped stroking his dick while she waited for him to roll over. She grabbed one of his hands and pulled it inside her sleeping bag. He felt her slide his hand up her shirt and place it on top of her breast. His hand lay on top of her breast like a frozen statue, feeling her hard nipple pressed against his palm.

"Feel it" he heard her say as her warm breath entered his ear canal and shot directly to his soul. Slowly, he bent his fingers, feeling soft tissue that was beyond description to him. He had imagined what a woman's breast may feel like and heard other guys describe it, but nothing compared to the actual softness of a real breast. Without thinking, his hand was squeezing her breast multiple times while his thoughts went crazy. Fondling her breasts alone was keeping him highly aroused.

Bet removed his hand and lifted his sleeping bag. She bent forward and began tugging on his pants. Excited to see what his cousin was up to, he quickly pulled down his pajama pants and underwear. Once they were at his ankles, he became self conscious realizing that he was naked below the waist in front of a woman for the first time.

His hard dick began deflating. Not wanting him to go soft, Bet quickly scooted in closer and slid down his body. She heard him gasp for air when she placed her lips over his semi-hard dick. Sliding her mouth down his length one time was enough to make him hard again. It was satisfying for her to make his birthday more special than he ever thought it would be.

Cupping his testicles, she slowly slid his dick between her lips, sucking ever so slightly so as to not make him too excited too quick. She heard him moan softly and then felt his hips raise, pushing his hard dick further into her mouth. Feeling the tip of his dick at the back of her throat, she closed her mouth tighter around his girth and slowly pulled her head back. Running her tongue along the back of his dick, she felt the main vein in his dick begin to pulsate. Knowing he was close to an orgasm, she stopped and held his dick in her mouth for a minute, sucking on the head.

Aryan's body was out of his control. His hips were thrusting on their own. The warmth of her lips surrounding his hard dick was indescribable. He heard himself groan and make a noise that sounded like he was choking as she squeezed his testicles while slowly sliding her mouth down the length of his dick. He grabbed onto the back of her shoulder blades while trying to hold out for a few more seconds longer.

Two more bobs of her head and he felt his body lock up. An unbelievable burning sensation at the tip of his dick lead to convulsions. He threw his head back and gasped for air that didn't seem to be there as he felt his cousin slurp up his juices. His body jerked violently, a much different experience than when he gave himself the only orgasms he had previously experienced. Lying down on the sleeping bag while trying to recover, he knew his life would never be the same. His cousin had changed his life forever, just minutes after becoming an adult.

storytyme
storytyme
612 Followers
12