Holland's Hills Ranch Ch. 02

Story Info
Dr. Holland gets a home and clinic.
1.7k words
13.2k
26

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amgstories
amgstories
196 Followers

This is a slow building story that contains incest. It is a work of fiction and all participants are of the age of 18 or older. This is unedited. Any positive criticism is helpful. Still looking for an editor. This chapter is more of a set up chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~

Ch. 2

At 5am my eyes pop open, this is typical for me. Every morning I would wake up naturally between 4-5. I jump out of bed and throw on a pair of shorts, I'm just going to piss so no need for underwear just yet. While in the bathroom I brush my teeth before grabbing a glass of water on my way back to my room. Once inside my room, the shorts come off just momentarily, as I grab a pair of compression shorts. I get dressed in a tank top, shorts, and running shoes. Heading outside I grab a head flashlight and head to the porch with earbuds ready to go. After stretching out my legs and setting up my playlist of 120 beats per minute songs that I use to keep a steady pace, I take off down the 2.5 mile drive way.

When I was in school I learned that by exercising first thing in the morning I would feel energised for the day. It was also a good way to clear my head so that when I got done, I could focus on my work a lot easier. Usually at this time of the day no one is awake so it is peaceful, however I'm realizing in Florida it is HOT and humid. The sun isn't up yet and even though I just started my run, I'm already soaked in sweat. I will have to keep in mind to drink plenty of water while I'm out in the pastures. In 20 minutes I've reached the main road and since I'm not sure what the day completely entails I figured a nice 5 mile jog will do for the day and head back to the big house.

As I reach the porch I feel wide awake and gross. I begin stretching my legs to ensure a good cool down and help with soreness. All in not a bad time, 5 miles in 45 minutes still not my best though. I head inside and chug down 2 glasses of water before grabbing a clean towel and wash rag. Taking my robe with me this time, I head for a shower. Since it is close to 6 o'clock it is best not to risk leaving the bathroom in just my towel around my neck. I peel off my clothes and jump in the shower.

Normally when I shower after a run my mother's mouth is on my dick sucking down her breakfast, but until I can find another submissive slut my right hand will have to do. Just like the night before I aim my cock towards the drain and jerk until I squirt 5-6 ropes of cum down the drain. Catching my breath I begin my morning grooming. I shave my cock, balls, chest, and neck keeping my beard short and sharp. After manscaping I began to actually shower. Once dried I exit the bathroom and head to the kitchen to start a pot of coffee since it's about 6:45 my family should be waking up soon. I deposit my dirty clothes into the hamper in my room, hang up my bathrobe and dress in a pair of boxer briefs, shorts, and t-shirt before grabbing my laptop and heading back into the kitchen. I set back up at the bar and pour a cup of coffee. Sitting down I began to answer emails and start on legal paperwork to start a clinic.

Aunt Jackie walks right past me, without realizing I'm there, wearing an old long t-shirt and a pair of thong underwear. It isn't until I say good morning, after she bends over to grab the coffee can, that she notices me and runs out the room to put on a pair of shorts, leaving me giggling to myself. Once back in the kitchen she sees I have already brewed a pot and pours herself a cup and tops off mine. Her cheeks are still red from embarrassment of her nephew getting a free show, but I go about as nothing has happened.

Once bacon is in the frying pan the rest of the house comes to life.

"What time did you wake up, Mikey?" my aunt asks me as she pulls the biscuits out the oven and starts with the eggs.

"5 am, I went for a 5 mile run and showered before starting on my emails." I respond.

"Do you run every morning?" asked Kat as she poured a cup of coffee for herself.

"Not every day, typically I run on sundays, but I include cardio in every workout." I answer as I shut down my laptop.

"Care if I join you next sunday?" asked Nick.

"Me too?" both Kat and Debbie asked in unison.

"Sure no problem you're going to need to grab some head flashlights and be outside by 5:10 to stretch. Typically I run 10 miles on Sundays, today was more like a leisurely jog."

In no time everyone is chowing down on breakfast. During breakfast Uncle Nate tells Nick that it's up to him and the Connors to feed the animals today while we're out. After breakfast we clear the table, Kat and I wash the dishes while Aunt Jackie makes out a shopping list and Debbie grabs everyone's dirty clothes placing them in the laundry room. We load up into 2 vehicles Kat, Debbie, and I in the convertible, my aunt and uncle in the grey F150. First stop clothes shopping for me and the girls are loving it. I have to admit the jeans they picked out made my ass look good not to mention it framed my package like a picture frame. After 2 hours of clothes shopping I have 14 pairs of Levis, 7 pairs of cargo shorts, 7 western shirts in assorted colors, a pair of chaps, a pair of work boots, a pair of cowboy boots or "shit kickers" as my uncle called them,2 new belts, and 2 cowboy hats 1 tan and 1 black.

The 2nd stop of the day was the car rental shop to return the convertible. After we drop off the car, we all load up in the F150 and head to grab some lunch at a local diner. With bellies full we head to the Ford dealership. After discussing my wants and needs we decide on a brand new Blacked out Ford F150 to use on the ranch and a new Midnight blue Ford Shelby GT for business. My Uncle bought the truck, outright, as a graduation present. The Shelby I paid cash for out of my inheritance since it was going to be my business vehicle. We arranged for the F150 to be delivered to the ranch tomorrow, Debbie, Kat, and I drove off in the Shelby to the grocery store.

While at the store my uncle pulled me aside.

"Mikey, did you notice the barn next to the house when you arrived yesterday?" Uncle Nate asked.

"The 2 story red one? Yes sir, I saw it." I replied wondering where he was going with this.

"Last year, your aunt and I remodeled the inside to make it a 4 bedroom 3 and a half bath home. The front portion of the barn has been remodeled into a gym/ clinic. While you were trying on clothes I sent Nick a message to move your belongings into the barn so you can have your own home." my uncle finished, as I wrapped him into a hug.

"If there is anything you would like to have in your home, now would be the time to get those items." he continued.

They had already filled the house with furniture and appliances, but bedding, linen, cleaning supplies, groceries, ect. was up to me. After 2 hours of shopping we all had a cart all but one was mine. We loaded up the vehicles and headed home exhausted. It took 30 minutes to put away all the cold food and haul everything into my home. While the girls started sorting my new clothes, bed linen, and towels my aunt and uncle gave me the tour. Down stairs, in the portion that was my home, contained: Jack and Jill bedrooms with a connecting bathroom, Kitchen, dining room, livingroom, laundry room, and a half bathroom. Upstairs contained: a mother-in-law suite with a walk-in closet and huge bathroom above the clinic, a walk way to access that side, and my master bedroom with 2 huge walk-in closets and a gigantic master bath. The shower alone could hold an orgy of 6 people...That gives me an idea for a later time.

For the next hour and a half Kat, Debbie, and I slowly washed, folded, and put away about half of what I purchased today. Not to mention organizing the kitchen, fridge, and pantry. We decided to call it a night and head next door for dinner. While enjoying dinner my uncle reminded me breakfast during the week was at 4:30 am. It was agreed that at lunch time tomorrow Kat was going to be joining me at my home to help finish unpacking and organizing.

After dinner I helped Debbie wash the dishes before making my way back to the barn. Locking the door behind me I stripped off all my clothes, after all "my house my rules". I threw my clothes in the laundry pile to be washed tomorrow afternoon and grabbed a clean towel to sit on and a cold wine cooler out of the fridge. I layed out my towel on the sofa and turned on the TV in the living room. After watching the news and an episode of NCIS, I finished my drink and headed upstairs for bed.

Jumping into the shower for the first time, it took me a few minutes to play with the different shower heads/ jets. I could not believe my luck, my family had provided me with a full tuition, truck, and home/ clinic. After a 15 minute shower I decided it was beyond time to get out. I brushed my teeth and dried off before hitting the hay.

amgstories
amgstories
196 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
11 Comments
Bamm2797Bamm279710 months ago

Cant wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Reading this in 2023, l think it is a great start to a goog read. As with quite a few authors it looks like this one will not be finished.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I just don't know why his uncle had to pay for his college if his grandfather left him 250k plus the ranch?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A good start, I hope there's a lot more to this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ok great start. But who is he going to live with now??? Is his mom moving down to take care of him.? Is his aunt going to fuck him? His cousin her friend? Does he make a good vet??? What happens?????

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Geek's BIG Break Ch. 01 Big sister see's little brothers Big Fat Cock.in Incest/Taboo
The life of Ted Pine Ch. 01 Ted's life is flipped suddenly by the death of gramps.in Incest/Taboo
Wayward Son A wayward son finds being the man of the house has benefits.in Incest/Taboo
Big Fat Cock: A Hot Mommy Seduced Nerd discovers the power his big, fat cock has over women.in Incest/Taboo
Her Son's Secret Paul can't keep this big a secret from his mother, Kathy.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories