Holland's Hills Ranch Ch. 01

Story Info
Dr. Holland keeps his promise.
2.3k words
30.3k
31

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amgstories
amgstories
196 Followers

This is a slow build story that contains incest. It is entirely fiction and contains some real places. This chapter is Unedited. If there is any helpful feedback, or willing editors that can provide help with improving the story, please let me know.

All participants are of the age of 18 or older.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ch.1

With a final thrust, I shoot my cum deep into my whore of a mother's cunt.

"Clean me off bitch I don't want to miss my flight." I command as my mom, Ann Holland, gets to her knees and inhales my 7 inch cock into her mouth. Every inch soon was clean and she smiled looking up at me with sad eyes.

"Thank you, Master, but do you have to go? "she asked knowing the answer.

"Yes I do. I made a deal with Uncle Nate and I intend to keep my side of it as he has already kept his." I replied, answering this question for the up-teenth time.

I had turned my mother into my personal cumslut when I was 18. I caught her masturbating while she spied on me while I was jacking off. She would have gotten away with it had she not orgasmed right outside my door. I decided right then to assert my dominance over her. She lasted nearly an hour before she broke. Since then she has been a good cumslut for the last 8 years. I had started my Doctorate of Physical Therapy at that time, thanks to a deal I made with my Aunt Jackie and Uncle Nate, and she had helped me get out some stress.

"I'm going to miss you, son." my mother said slowly rising from the floor.

"I'm going to miss you too, mom. You can always come and visit. Who knows you might be to move in with me when I can build a house of my own." I said trying to ease my mother's pain.

I finished dressing in a pair of brown dress slacks, baby blue button up, a paisley tie with all shades of blue and grey, brown belt, and a pair of brown loafers before heading down to load up my mother's car while she got dressed to take me to the airport. After about 5 minutes we were on our way to Nashville International Airport.

As we made our way my mind flashed back to the day I made the deal with my aunt and uncle. It was my 15th birthday. I had received a letter from them stating that in exchange for money for college I would work on the family ranch for a minimum of 4 years with the condition of having a minor in Animal Rehabilitation. I agreed to the deal immediately. After my father left my mom when I was 8, I thought my dream of becoming a doctor would forever be just a dream. Thanks to my aunt and uncle, my father's brother and sister-in-law, I was able to make my dream a reality. I was looking forward to living on the family ranch in Florida. My mom had moved us to Tennessee after the divorce and we hadn't been back since.

When my father, Bill Holland, left he also never spoke to his side of the family since. I, however, stayed in contact with his side of the family, drawing close enough to be the only grandchild in my grandfather's will. When he passed a few years ago, I had inherited my father's half of the ranch as well as $250,000 dollars. I plan on using that money to start a clinic once I'm in Florida.

My mother drops me off at the airport for my flight to my new home. Before she leaves we kiss as lovers one last time. As she pulls away I can see a tear slide down her cheek, her master and son was about to leave Tennessee for good. I make my way to the check-in counter and check my 2 bags, keeping my laptop with me. Once through security, I make my way to the gate.

"Now boarding Southwest flight 223 non stop from Nashville to Orlando Fl." The gate agent announced, as I lined up in the queue to board. Moments later I'm welcomed aboard, for the first time since passing my national and Fl state board, as Dr. Mike Holland.

A 2 and a half hour flight later, I'm standing at the car rental service having a difficult time. I mistakenly made my reservation under Dr. Mike Holland but hadn't updated my drivers licence to add the Dr. title. Finally, I load into the ford mustang convertible and head toward Holland's Hills Ranch. The Ranch is located an hour and a half drive south, southwest of Orlando, on the outskirts of a town named Bartow. Thanks to I-4 traffic it takes me 2 and a half hours to finally make my way to the 2.5 mile drive way of the ranch.

Leaving my belongings in the car, I make my way onto the front porch of "the big house". My Aunt Jackie is sitting in one of the rocking chairs and has just set her book down next to an ice cold glass of sweet tea.

"May I help you sir?" she asks with a voice of someone not to be messed with.

I expected this, after all I gave no warning before heading down here and the last time she saw me I was an 8 year old little boy, not the 26 year old, 6 foot 1 in, 240 lbs, semi-fit, and not half bad looking man. With my styled dark brown hair, green eyes, neatly kept beard, and suit I definitely stood out. I decided to mess with my aunt a little.

"Yes Mame, I'm looking for Mr. Nathan Holland. Is he around?" I asked.

"He's in the far pasture at the moment. I'm his wife, Jackie, maybe I can be of assistance."

"No way! You are far too young and good looking to be my aunt Jackie."

"Well I'm flattered but I... Mikey?" recognition finally hitting her.

"Yes Mame, I hope you don't mind me messing with you." I reply with a giggle.

"Come here and give me a hug this instant. It has been way too long." she said rising from the rocking chair faster than expected, nearly knocking me over with her embrace.

My aunt Jackie is a beautiful lady. She has light brown hair, blue eyes, is about 5 foot 5 in, about 150 lbs, hourglass figure, and if I had to guess I'd say about c cup breast. For a 43 year old lady you would never guess she had had 2 kids, Kathleen 25 and Nick 21. As she hugged me, I could tell she wasn't wearing a bra. I had to quickly dismiss the thoughts of my mother from this morning. My first impression could not include popping a boner, that would be embarrassing.

"It is so good to see you. Your uncle and cousins should be back any moment. I was just about to start dinner. Do you need help with your bags?" my aunt started towards the car before I could say anything.

"If you don't mind. Will you have enough food for me? If not I'll be ok with a ham sandwich." I replied.

"Not a problem Mikey. We always have plenty. Here, let me show you to a room you can stay in."

After showing me a room off of the kitchen, aunt Jackie went to work on dinner while I changed into a pair of basketball shorts and tshirt. Grabbing my laptop, I sat at the kitchen bar to begin the legal paperwork to establish residence while catching up with my aunt. When everything was squared away, I shutdown the laptop just in time to hear some vehicles pull into the carport. I saw an Older gentleman and a young man ,who I guess was his son ,exit a red F150. My Uncle Nate and my cousin, Nick, exited a grey F150. Finishing the group of arrivals 2 girls, one I didn't recognize the other my cousin, Kat, had dismounted 2 4wheelers. All of the members of the group stared at my rental car with odd looks on their faces as they climbed the stair of the porch. My cousins and uncle as well as the mystery girl headed up stairs to shower and change before dinner. The 2 men went to the spare bathroom and washed their hands before returning to the kitchen. My aunt introduced them as Mr. Lee Connor Sr. and Lee "Buck" Connor Jr..

"It's a pleasure to meet you both. I'm Dr. Mike Holland, but you can call me Mikey." I said with a smile.

"Aren't you a little young to be a doctor?" asked Mr. Lee.

After explaining to the Connors how I became a doctor so soon, we chatted while we waited for the others. The mystery girl was the first down and was introduced to me as Debbie Townsand. The 3 of them made up the hired ranch hands. Mr. Lee was about the same age as my uncle, 46, but looked a lot older. From what I learned he had been working as a ranch hand since he was 16 years old, which caused a lot of wear and tear on his body. He was 6ft 3in, 220 lbs of pure muscle, salt and pepper hair, blue eyes, and his skin had a dark tan from years in the Florida sun. He and his son had moved onto the ranch a year before my grandfather passed. Buck had helped take care of him while Mr. Lee was helping uncle Nate.

Buck had earned the nickname after he was bucked off a horse and broke his wrist when he was 18. Now at the age of 21, he matched my height at 6ft 1in, 210 lbs of all muscle, jet black hair, blue eyes, and just a few shades lighter than his father. Debbie Townsand was my cousin, Kat's, best friend and when her parents kicked her out at 18 she was taken in by my aunt and uncle. Debbie was very beautiful, if I had to guess she was probably on the cheer squad in high school. She definitely didn't look like she belonged on a ranch. She was 5ft 3 in, 140 lbs, toned body, dark red hair, silver eyes, and if I was to guess B cup breasts.

Finally, the rest of my family joined the table so we could enjoy the meal aunt Jackie fixed. As we ate we exchanged stories and caught up with each other. I kept the fact that I had been fucking my mother to myself, after all it is not exactly legal. All in all the meal was pleasant. Uncle Nate was 46 years old, 6 ft 2 in, 220 lbs of pure muscle, dark brown hair with slight grey sprinkled around, green eyes, and just as dark tan as Mr. Lee's. My cousin Kat was 25 years old, 5 ft 4 in, 130 lbs, hourglass figure like her mother, light brown hair, green eyes, and a decent tan. If I had to guess she too had B cup breasts. Finally my younger cousin, Nick. He was 21 years old, 6ft flat, 180 lbs, ripped body from years on the football team and growing up on the farm, dark brown hair, blue eyes, and a decent tan.

After dinner the Connors went home to the log cabin my grandfather originally built when this was just a small farm. The rest of my family went to bed, with the exception of my aunt and uncle. Uncle Nate sat in the chair across from me with Aunt Jackie on his right, clearing his throat before he spoke.

"Welcome home Mikey, you got lucky tomorrow is Sunday and we don't have a lot to do tomorrow so we sleep in till 730/8 oclock. Monday- Saturday we eat breakfast at 430 and are out the door no later than 5 am. The first half of the week I'll have you stay here with your aunt to learn the house chores and books. The second half of the week you will follow the girls learning how to take care of the horses,pigs, and chickens. The following week you will be with me learning the land and cattle, as well as the business after all you are 50% owner of it. Tomorrow you'll go into town with the ladies and I to get some ranch clothes, return your rental and grab you a new truck/ car... or both. One of my buddies owns the Ford dealership in town, I sent him a message to meet us down there at 1. He typically doesn't open on Sundays but for me he does. Any questions?" my uncle concluded.

"No sir, that sounds like a plan I can handle." I replied.

After that we called it a night and I headed to the shower. Taking off my boxers, I could smell my mother's aroma. Instantly hard from the memories of this morning as I pounded her ass first dropping a load, then pounding her sopping wet cunt dropping another load. Aiming at the drain I jack off until I explode 5 ropes of cum. Starting to feel my knees buckle, I steady myself then continue with my shower washing away the scent of mom and airplanes.

I exit the shower and dry off before wrapping the towel around my waist. Once inside the door of my room I deposit my clothes and towel into the laundry bin. I turn out the light and jump into bed without a shed of clothing on. I don't normally wear clothes when I'm at home, it made it too difficult for my mom to suck my cock.

After 15 minutes of tossing in the bed my body gives into exhaustion and drifts into a dreamless sleep.

amgstories
amgstories
196 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
ag2507ag2507almost 4 years ago

You need to sort the timeline out at the start. You kind of leave the impression he started his PhD at 18. You clarify a put or two later but it was a tad startling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
"With a final thrust, I shoot my cum deep into my whore of a mother's cunt."

You lost me right off the bat with a line like that. "Hate" sex, or "contempt" sex, is a huge tunn-off for many of us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Unable to leave rating on the story

Normally at the end of each story is a rating from 1 to 5 stars. For some reason, I didn't see how I could rate the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Extreme swings

Your premise is setting up to be be quite good. Starting by developing the characters is a good way to entice your readers. In your preface you mention a slow buildup, but you hit the readers over the head with a quick humiliation scene. In my take Mike is an arrogant & egotistical jerk. His domination of his Mom and his obvious love of himself is not too endearing. Hopefully the theme of this storyline is the discovery of himself. Looking forward to seeing how this tale develops. I don't want to appear to harsh for your first submission so please continue.

Side note - we get that he has a PhD. But PTs typically don't refer to themselves as doctors like a MD or DO. The PhD is a requirement now to become a physical therapist. This is similar to a DNP for nurses or even PhD for physician assistants. But none are medical doctors. Your use of Dr. Mike is more an academic designation.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Geek's BIG Break Ch. 01 Big sister see's little brothers Big Fat Cock.in Incest/Taboo
The Sleepover Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
Wayward Son A wayward son finds being the man of the house has benefits.in Incest/Taboo
One Teen, One Mom, Three Aunts and a Cousin Guy discovers family female sex secret at Christmas wedding.in Incest/Taboo
Solstice Ch. 01 A teen male becomes master of the women in the family.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories