Hollene - A Day at the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She screamed madly as, against her will, less of her cock was covered by Sabrina. It frustrated both her and Baby, who rapidly grew a few additional feet in an attempt to regain lost ground in Sabrina's slit. It didn't help at all, to her discontent, Holly felt the last foot of her cock leaving Sabrina to crush into the ocean.

"What the fuck?" Holly screamed as she opened her eyes. Before her, Angie and Sabrina, filled to the size of an 18 wheeler each, floated on thin air, "What the fuck?" she asked again.

"You weren't listening," Alene tried to calm her down, "I want us to turn around to the city."

"Why?" Holly asked, her anger slowly dying.

"I want to see what you can do, Titania is a big city, I hope it can handle both of us..."

"I can't turn," Holly blurted, "Baby is too big, I can't move..."

"And you think I somehow can?" Alene teased, "Just chill and watch."

With that, Alene raised both her hands and covered her mouth, mumbling something to herself. Holly looked at Sabrina and Angie, she made girls bigger than both of them combined, until Alene decided to stop her, which made her wonder why. It seemed both Alene and her were just as horny.

Holly's train of thought was derailed as she watched Sabrina and Angie. Before her eyes, the inflated ladies started shrinking, their midsections deflating. She expected to see the excess draining out of them and into the ocean they hovered above, but nothing came out, not even a drop. It was as if both the girls were inflated with air instead of cum.

Before long, both girls returned to their skinny former selves. They started moving to the beach, where Nadia stood. Next, came Jen and Nicky, both lifted off of their partners' sacks and placed with the other girls.

"Listen, girls," Alene called out atop her giant balls, "the big girls want to play a little, so we need you to get away from here, take the car and leave town okay?"

"What about you? How long do we have?" Nadia asked.

"I'll be fine, I'm going to rotate us so we face the city," Alene thought for a moment, "I'd say you have about 15 minutes before the roads start clogging with traffic and another hour or so before the waves start."

Nadia and the girls nodded and started heading out when Holly called out to them, "Wait, can I ask for something?"

"Sure," Jen said.

"Can you call Maria and tell her to leave too? She'd want to miss this, tell her Holly used the V word, she'll know..."

Holly shouted Maria's number to the girls and they were off.

***************

"I know what she did," Maria tried to calm the spirits in the office, "but can't we just let this one slide?"

Just as she finished talking her phone started buzzing in her pocket. Today was a rough day, and Maria was short on patience after dealing with all the bureaucracy the town posed before her. Not bothering to look at the number, she pulled the phone out and answered the call with an anxious voice.

"Maria, what is it?" she opened.

"Maria, my name is Angie, nice to talk with you." came an unfamiliar voice from the other end.

"I'm sorry Angie, but I don't think I know you, can this wait?" Maria tried to sound polite even though she was dying to get off the phone and wrap things up before heading home.

"I... It can't wait," the voice hesitated, "I'm calling on behalf of Holly, she asked that we tell you she used the V word, she said you'd understand..."

The sound of silence filled the conversation, Maria needed to collect her thoughts while Angie tried to make sense of the V word Holly talked about.

"I'm leaving," Maria's voice changed abruptly, "you better leave town too, Angie, if what you told me is true the city isn't safe. I'm heading to High Embrace, look it up on the map, it should be safe for us."

"High Embrace," Angie repeated, "got it, we'll try and get there, good luck."

With those words, the call ended. Maria had to sneak a look to see how bad things were. It seemed the sky was clear and the view seemed calm. Maria smile, "Still have time," she whispered and rushed to her car, knowing she had to leave before things got out of hand.

***************

Holly felt her balls and cock pressing against the soft sand. She was never lifted off the ground, but Alene, with her magic, did the trick. At first, Holly admittedly panicked a little as her body became lighter and lighter. Alene, on the other hand, treated the event as casually as making a cup of coffee. All in all, it took them about 20 minutes to turn away from the ocean and face the city. Using the opportunity, Alene also pushed Holly a little farther away from her, knowing she needed more space for her cum filled balls.

Holly looked around to see how her surroundings were faring with her added weight. All the bystanders on the beach fled a long time ago, either because they saw the two hyper futanari girls or due to the ocean water turning white with cum. Either way, Holly and Alene were now free to let loose.

"Are you okay, Holly?" Alene wondered.

"I'm so horny..." Holly admitted, feeling Baby gathering the powers needed to grow again.

"Me too," Alene whispered loud enough for Holly to hear. A moment later, Alene whispered something Holly didn't quite get. A loud roar came from the black-haired witch's body.

Alene's balls opened the show, already as big as massive super trucks, they exploded in size and closed the gap between her and Holly. Alene's sack was as big as a house and stuffed full of thick, potent cum. Holly felt Alene's boiling skin against her own as, before her eyes, Alene's cock started catching up in size. Her cock stormed across the sand, shifting it around as it made its way to the edge of the city, where little houses stood helpless against the growing cock.

Holly, on her end, felt Baby's scream of rage. It wanted to grow, to unload, to fulfill its purpose. Holly knew there was no point resisting, Baby will have its way whether she liked it or not, and with Alene teasing her and stopping her sex with Sabrina she wanted an outlet. Baby felt Holly stopping her feeble attempt to hold back and responded. Alene gasped as she felt her sack being pushed aside a little as Holly grew to her size. Her giant cock broke into a sprint of growth, trying to catch Alene's tip as it neared the first line of houses.

***************

"Yes, Beth, seems the beach is clear," Chloe approved, "we can go for a day out today."

"Great, can you come pick me up?" Beth's voice came from the earpiece.

Chloe looked around her beach-house. It was mostly organized after a long morning and she saw no reason not to go out with Beth.

"Okay, give me a minute to get ready and I'll come to your house."

Chloe awaited an answer, but Beth became quiet. A moment later, the phone disconnected.

"Damn reception, fuck." Chloe protested and tossed the phone aside.

The quiet of her beach-house was abruptly disturbed by a low roar that grew by the second. Her house started to shake as the rumbling grew to unbearable levels. Chloe covered her ears and was about to protest when the wall of her house crumpled like paper.

Chloe was unsure what was happening, but terror gripped her as she watched a freight train, made of what looked like human flesh, demolishing a part of her house. It crushed her living room, and three of her four suites. Chloe could only look in shock as the thing grew and grew. All her shocked brain could do was open the door and run away as far as she could. In a distant part of her brain that was not occupied with saving her life, she hoped Beth was okay.

***************

"Crushing a house is so much fun," Alene called with excitement.

"It is," Holly agreed, "but I want to grow even more..."

"You do you, Holly," Alene grabbed her nipples and started to twist them, "I want to cum."

With those words, Alene's body tensed and locked up as she released a low moan. Below her, her balls gurgled and shifted around violently and her cock started pumping, moving pulses of pleasure down her giant length. Holly's growth kept going, moving past the second row for houses and approaching the first line of skyscrapers. Baby's tip pressed against the poor glass front, almost as thick as the towering building.

While Baby broke the glass, Alene's cum finally reached her tip. The first shot came out in a forceless flood, drenching the houses around her in a fraction of a second. That first shot was already more than anything the drainage in the area could handle, but Alene was not done.

***************

Beth hardly managed to escape her ruined house. Now, she stood in an ocean of thick white goo. She realized what took her house was a giant cock and she assumed she was standing in cum. She heard of futanari girls rampaging through the city, but never saw one in the flesh.

This was far beyond what Beth thought possible, nothing can produce so much cum. Yet, somehow, she was standing in waist-high amounts of it. A part of her primal brain reminded her futa cum was super fertile, there's a good possibility that she's pregnant already.

Her thought raced for a moment before her world started to violently shake. The cock that rested on top of her house started to shake and rumble violently, demolishing the adjacent houses as it grew once more. Beth's mind was too overwhelmed to realize what was coming next, she was caught off guard.

At the very tip of Alene's behemoth, hundreds of gallons launched out across the air at breakneck speed. The giant stream crushed against the first line of skyscrapers a block away from Beth. In a fraction of a second, a blast bigger than anything Titania could handle splashed across the glass overcoat of the building and flooded anything in the vicinity. The blast fractured the glass and left the building's front exposed for Alene's next blast.

The next blast was as big as the first, but it packed a much healthier punch. The front of the building gave and the interior absorbed what Alene had to give. The excess cum flooded the street and dosed any unlucky soul that happened to pass by.

Beth realized what was happening a little too late. It dawned on her the cock was cumming when she caught a glimpse of a 10 foot high wave of cum rushing her way. She was powerless to do anything, outclassed by the futa. But her mind worked magic, instead of fearing for her life, Beth embraced the inevitable, she was going to be pregnant by that futa's cum, she and anyone in her block, nothing to do about it other than welcome the gift she was given.

***************

Alene sighed as she felt her orgasm coming to an end. The flood around her tip was clearly visible from where she and Holly rested on the beach. It shouldn't have been visible from ground level, but both girls sat on ballsacks big enough to rival massive apartment buildings.

"That felt great," Alene sighed, "How are you doing Holly?"

Holly didn't answer, her tip pressing against the front wall of a skyscraper. Alene looked her way and realized the reason for the silence. Holly's body has locked up, her muscles contracted as bliss washed her brain and electricity coursed through her body, the futa was at the start of a giant orgasm. Alene realized the building was going to be the recipient of that orgasm.

***************

This was just her luck, her second day there and the fire alarm goes off...

Sara just started working at Baleno Jewelry two days ago. The new job looked promising and paid out nicely, on top of it all, working with gold and diamonds all around her was a true joy for the woman.

But today, something felt wrong. A moment ago the building tumbled and the fire alarm went off. At first, they thought it was some pipe that exploded underground and startled the whole system. But now, a minute later, the tremors intensified, and Sara was convinced it was an earthquake. She really hoped the place could handle it, she really wanted to keep the job.

She noticed her boss, Miss Larnchi telling everyone to take the fire escape and move down. Sara thought about it for a moment, of course her boss was right, they needed to escape, but going down 50 floors on foot was a thought her legs dreaded. The tremors intensified to the point Sara had a hard time standing straight, she had to lean on one of the cubicle's walls. Accepting she doesn't have a choice but make the trip down.

After struggling against the shaky floor, Sara managed to make her way to the door. It was filled with every single person in her office, struggling to get to safety.

"Nope," Sara called out and decided she wasn't going to take part in this madness. She looked around the office and noticed another exit. She knew it wasn't an emergency exit, but decided the vacancy was worth going against the herd.

She waddled over and opened the door to find the stairs still standing. She was the only one there and hoped the others didn't notice her genius plan to manage this crisis with style and comfort.

As she closed the door behind her, Sara noticed a loud roar coming from below her, but it was too dark to see anything. She opened the fleshlight on her phone and started walking down the stairs carefully. As she made her way a strange scent filled her nose, the scent of sex. She imagined the whole office fucked in this staircase, and thought she might give it a go once this was over.

Sara didn't have to deal with a lot of stairs before she realized the issue with her masterplan. On the 46th floor, her path was blocked off. It wasn't that the stairs collapsed or something like that. Quite the opposite, they were intact. Covered in huge amounts of what looked like white goo. The goo covered everything below the 46th floor and blocked her path.

Sara realized that, for some strange reason, the goo was what gave off the smell of sex... but what was it doing here?

The roar intensified, and with a frightened gasp, Sara jumped back instinctively. The goo rose up and rushed towards her, filling the floor she was standing on and reaching all the way up to her neck.

It felt warm and sticky, and reminded Sara of cum. She immediately thought it couldn't be cum, because she loved cum and realized it never came in such generous servings. As the stairs flooded Sara was forced to climb back up, covered in the goo.

***************

Holly screamed with ecstasy. The majority of her orgasm contained in the poor skyscraper she filled. Somehow, the poor skyscraper with the huge "Baleno Jewelry" logo on it managed to hold what Holly gave it so far.

"Impressive girl," Alene complimented as her own growth resumed and she grew into and past the skyscraper that her cum load ravaged, tearing it apart like a piece of paper.

Holly didn't really hear her, she was lost in heaven. Baby rumbled violently and gathered another unbelievable dense blast of cum. Pulsing with power, the blast launched into the tortured building and pushed things past what the building could contain. At first, the top erupted with white cum, the building managed to funnel her output there for a couple of seconds before it reached its final demise.

Glasses shattered and the walls inside gave out before Holly's orgasm. Thousands of gallons poured out of the ruins and onto the street, dragging the denizens of the building with them. Both Alene and Holly realized any woman lucky enough to have been in that building or anywhere around it was pregnant by now.

As both girl's loads flooded the city, the air filled with the sound of sirens and car horns. The two futanari looked at each other and smiled. They felt their balls getting coated with cum as the excessive amounts reached the beach, where they rested. It was easily more than all the men living in Titania could ever imagine producing.

"I've never had anyone keep up with me for so long..." Holly gasped when the realization dawned on her. She was having so much fun growing with Alene she didn't notice how big the two of them get. Both girls were over a mile long now, and their thickness seemed proportional. Their balls already grew big enough to rest on the seabed, crushing any coral reefs below them.

"I have to admit, Holly," Alene said with a smile, "you are fun to play with."

Holly thanked Alene, "I really hope you can go bigger," she seemed afraid of hearing a no.

"Bigger?" Alene wondered, as if not understanding what Holly was asking. The two looked each other in the eyes for a moment before Alene bursted into laughter. Before Holly's eyes, her cock exploded to almost twice it's size. Crushing into the depth of the city with such unrivaled ferocity the tip was no longer visible under the smoke and dust her growth stirred up.

Holly smiled back at Alene and started giggling to herself. She found great satisfaction in the idea that Alene was going to give her a run for her money. Holly tested herself in the past against other futanari who promised mountains of cock but turned out to be nothing more than a small anthill. Holly was always bigger, always...

A part of Holly's primal brain craved release. It didn't seek an expulsion of cum to drain her balls, she got that whenever she wanted. This was a more basic craving, a craving for size, as if her body was locked in a tiny jail cell for an eternity and was suddenly released. Holly felt Baby between her legs, roaring so quietly only she heard it. But Baby's silent Roar made Holly unbelievably pleased. For the first time in her lift, she was going to let loose, really let loose. As Baby exploded in size and caught up to Alene, Holly wondered if the planet would be able to handle Baby's growth.

The city of Titania was shrouded in unbreachable clouds of thick dust. Two giant cock rested in the center of town, amidst the ruins of the city's tallest buildings. Each cock was as thick as five city blocks and stood about 30 stories high. Each cock ran all the way back to the beach 10 miles away, where a massive ball sack rested on the seabed.

***************

Maria parked her car on the highway Overlooking Titania. The road was clear aside for one pickup van who's hazard lights blinked methodically. Around the Van were five naked girls, Maria hoped she was in the right place. She opened the car door and stepped outside.

"Hi," she greeted them, "are you Alene's girls?"

A black-haired beauty started walking her way, "Nice to meet you, I'm Nadia."

The rest of the girls walked closer and Maria noticed they had some distinctive features. One lactated and another had the biggest breasts Maria ever saw. The other two girls were actually futanari like Holly but smaller, and one didn't have balls...

"Nice to meet you all, can one of you tell me what's going on there?" Maria pointed to the dust-covered city.

"Alene and Holly are duking it out." Said Sabrina.

"Duking it out? What's there to duke out exactly?" Maria knew Holly's sexual prowess was beyond measure, but who's this Alene?

"Holly got as big as Alene, so they started a friendly competition," the blond girl without balls said, "by the way, I'm Nicky."

"But don't you know Holly doesn't have a limit?" Maria wondered.

"Alene also doesn't have limits, she can perform magic to go beyond limits," Angie said as she gave her tits a squeeze and milk sprayed out onto the road.

Maria looked concerned, another Holly might be too much for the world to handle. As she watched the city the girls behind her started flirting hard. Within a few minutes, Maria found herself in an orgy as the futanari fucked the girls. Nadia, the only one without a partner, came over to Maria.

"I don't mind taking you if you're game," she offered.

"No, thank you," Maria carefully objected, "I'm saving myself for Holly..."

Nadia simply nodded and smiled, not asking Maria questions about her decision to save herself for her lover, she understood it herself all too well.