Hollene - A Day at the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neolim
neolim
270 Followers

Nadia and Maria looked at the ruined city and the two cocks that violated it. The ground below their feet started to shake suddenly. Something big was going down...

***************

"Alene!" Holly screamed at the futanari by her side. When it all started they were a few feet apart, but with all the growing they moved farther and farther apart. Now the girls had a good hundred feet between them. Holly had to scream for the voice to reach the witch.

"What is it, Holly?" Alene spoke back, magic carrying it over to Holly so she wouldn't have to scream over the cum filled balls that surrounded them.

"I think I'm close..." Holly screamed back.

"Me too," Alene admitted, "I hope you have a little more fight left in you."

The words got to Holly, who felt them like a spark that lit a giant fire in her core. Holly wanted to outdo Alene, show her who's the biggest. She decided it was time for her to use a little magic of her own.

"Ahhh," she screamed with pleasure, "I'm coming!" while Holly was on the edge of orgasm, she chose to fake it for a moment longer.

Alene gave a moan of her own and the world started to shake, "I'm coming too!" she called her pleasure into existence and her cock started pulsing beside Holly's.

Feeling Alene's flesh rippling and pumping against Baby's skin did the trick, but Holly was going to use her own magic. Using the last shards of willpower she had, Holly whispered quietly, "Maria is waiting for me after I am done with Alene, her virgin pussy is wet and waiting just for me..."

Baby Roared with glee, joining Alene's rumble. The world around them shook as the two used every fiber of their being to pump every single atom of cum they had in them. Each girl pushed thousands of gallons along her length. As the process went on the cocks expended to contain the savage outlet. Somewhere in the back of Alene's mind, she realized the two were probably going to impregnate any living woman in the city.

***************

On the highway, the girls stopped fucking each other and looked at the city of Titania. The dust settled and the two cocks started vibrating hard. The two massive rods seemed like they were actually expanding, starting from the beach and moving into the city center. As the growth progressed the quakes got stronger.

"They're coming," Nadia whispered.

"Our girlfriends are goddesses," Maria agreed as her jaw dropped open.

In the city, the cocks finished their growth. For a moment the world stood still, the tremors gone. It was so peaceful and serene. The girls all knew it was the calm before the storm.

It was hard for Maria to tell who came first. In a fraction of a second, the area around both tips was covered in thick white goo. From afar it looked like a white blob covered both cocks' heads, but it was clear to Maria that on the ground people and cars and houses were bathed by super fertile cum.

The two cocks started firing at random, not sticking to any particular rhythm. One blast from Holly sailed through the city, blowing its way through seven skyscrapers before it landed on the other side of town. The thing was a whopper, a stream that flooded the lending site while its tail was still deep in Holly's balls. Maria, being the only dressed girl, looked at her watch, "Forty minutes." she called as the stream ended.

"Wow," Nadia was impressed but kept her eyes on Alene's cock as it kept to shorter blasts at a more rapid pace. Alene's shots didn't go as far as Holly's, going only through a couple of buildings before losing force. But while Holly was flooding the other side of town, Alene was taking care of the lake that formed around their tips, growing it and making sure it was deep enough.

Holly's next blast encountered a problem with covering the other side of town. When it made its way over to the tip the head was already submerged in Alene's thick cum. It wasn't going to stop Baby though, instead of drowning the other side of Titania, Holly Joined Alene's efforts to drown town center.

***************

Alene looked to the horizon as her orgasm was coming to a close. Where the city center once was no building was left standing. Instead, the center of Titania boasted a ring of cum almost 150 feet high, the result of the girls combined orgasm. She looked over to Holly and noticed she was coming down as well.

"Holly, that was amazing, thank you." Alene complimented.

"You too, Alene," Holly approved as she gasped for air and regained herself, "Now for the backblast..."

"You mean the cum tsunami?" Alene wondered.

"Yeah," Holly grunted as she felt it moving over her cock miles away, "it's fun to let loose, but the backwash can be nasty, and with the two of us..."

"We don't have to deal with that if you don't want..." Alene said.

"I can't see how either of us moves in our current state," Holly pointed below Alene and herself. She was right, both girls' cock and balls must have weighed more than anything or anyone in Titania could lift.

"I can use magic..." Alene offered, noticing the tsunami of cum was moving closer to them, "but you have to make up your mind now."

"Okay, do it," Holly approved, hoping Alene could do something to move them out of the tsunami's way.

Alene whispered a few inaudible words and the world around Holly turned blinding white, she closed her eyes. Holly felt her body, she couldn't say exactly what she was feeling, but it was strange.

"Open your eyes, Holly, the magic is done," she heard Alene's voice.

Holly did as she was told. Baby was back to its flaccid size, resting limply between her legs. She was standing on a highway overlooking the distraction she and Alene caused.

"Holly?" came Maria's voice from behind her. She turned around to find Maria, Alene, her cock much smaller now, and her girls, all standing there. Holly hardly had time to think when Maria stormed her with a loving hug.

"That felt great, Holly," Alene said.

"Thank you, Alene," Holly said back, still hugging Maria.

The girls all lined up and looked at the ruined city. No building taller than two stories stood after Alene and Holly's outlet, everything dosed in unbelievably thick layers of their combined cum.

"I don't think we can sleep in your house today, Holly," Maria said as the group overlooked the ruined city.

"You can come over to our place," Alene offered.

"Yeah," Angie seemed to like the idea, "That way you can let loose and go all out, both of you."

"Who knows," Nadia kissed Alene on the cheek, "Maybe we'll have a fuck off, me and Alene against Holly and Maria..."

"Sounds like a good time to me," Holly admitted.

"I'm willing to give it a go." Maria approved.

The girls stood over the city for a little longer before getting in the cars to drive off to Alene's place.

neolim
neolim
270 Followers