All Comments on 'Holli & Rachel'

by blondefungirl2

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
tinman69stinman69sover 20 years ago
Hott story of one of my personal fantasies

That was a good story and it followed a fantasy of mine to-- not so much cruelly rape---but take advantage of a situation and get some good hot sex out of it!

Good story well written!

I will read all your work now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Typical niggers

Persanlly the story is a piece of shit, and shouldn't even have seen the light of day. As soon as The nigger got out of the car and started assualting her it turned a possibly good story into complete and utter gabage. Non-consent/Rape stories USUALLY don't piss me off, but this one did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
It was nice

I thought while it was stero typical, I rather liked the way you used details and weren't overley cruel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Very HOT

The story was extremely hot and fairly well written. Easily stroke material, too bad Jesse Helms Jr. (the first to comment)could not see that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Loved It

Loved the story. It was very well written. I also liked the details of the rape.

VixenKittenVixenKittenover 19 years ago
WOW

That was great,i dont think i`ve ever gotten wetter reading a story befor.PLEASE keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
more?

There's room for a sequel to this story. Nice writing, it served it's purpose here ;-) Keep up the good work.

BohemianEcstasyBohemianEcstasyabout 18 years ago
Mixed feelings, but still a hot story.

I wasn't even horny when I started to read this story, but man, I came at the end of page one, and then got to read the anal stuff, which is my favourite. That is awesome. The brutality of it wasn't so cool, for me--I like non-consent and reluctance, but this was pretty outright rape, in the driver's case. Hot, nonetheless, on paper, but still a bit much, methinks. Of course, still a great rating.

The only language issue I had with it was the "womb" comments...not my flavour, I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
good shizzle

ye loved it! exactly what i wanna see in a non-consent/reluctance, anyone thats read it should see that

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Shoit out of luck

With all the car crashes I've had I've never been that luck with one victim, let alone having the opportunity of two.

Cheers,

Wizarddriver

SynfulKissSynfulKissalmost 17 years ago
wow

I really loved this...please plan a sequel!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous