Hollow Pleasure Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He glanced down at his erection. It was subsiding, but not quick enough. Maybe he could lean slightly forward and hide it.

He pulled open the door and greeted her as though he didn't know it was her. "Hello? Oh hi, Kelsey," he smiled pleasantly (at least he hoped it was pleasant). He personally felt like he looked nervous and guilty. It wasn't helped by the blank stare that his normally fun-loving and bubbly neighbor gave him.

She blinked once at him, then seemed to snap out of it. A coy smile spread across her lips like the Cheshire Cat. Her eyes were piercing and... lusty? It definitely wasn't Kelsey's normal perky demeanor.

"Is everything okay?" he asked, suddenly worried.

Then Kelsey gave him a coy, mischievous smile, reached her hands up to the zipper on her hoodie, and drew it down in one long pull. Her shirt opened, and Rob saw nothing but bare skin beneath. His jaw dropped. She wasn't wearing a bra, just like in his story. And when she pulled her top open, two huge exposed breasts stared back at him. They were bigger than he thought— especially on her small frame. They were perky, plump, and round, with tan lines leftover from the departing summer. The areas of skin not kissed bronze by the sun were bright white, with large pink nipples.

"Oh my god," his eyes popped. Kelsey had always been unabashedly friendly to him, but she had never come onto him like this before. What the hell was happening?

Then she said something that stopped his heart completely. "The only thing I like more than Halloween, is sucking cock." Like a slap in the face, it was as though she had stepped right out of his computer. But it was impossible...

Before Rob could even consider any of this, she suddenly shoved the door to his apartment all the way open. She grabbed him by his skinny frame and pushed him up against the door frame.

Kelsey grabbed his hands, thrusting them against her chest, letting him feel the warmth of her skin, and the heavy weight of her breasts. Her nipples were hard, and her soft tits inviting. "Oh my god—" he started to say, but Kelsey nearly threw herself to his mouth, starting to kiss him hungrily right there in the doorframe.

Rob couldn't process this. She was a ten, and he was a six, at best. He had been skinny, with narrow shoulders and gangly arms and legs his whole life. He rarely went outside, and was always pale. The term 'blue blood' came to mind in the classic sense when he looked at himself in the mirror— people who were so pale, they looked almost blue. There's no way a girl like Kelsey would go for him. And certainly not in this way, making out in an open doorway on the top floor landing of his building. True, it was just their two apartments up here, but this was much more risqué than anything he'd ever done in real life.

But now her tongue was poking into his mouth, coaxing his own into action. Was he dreaming? If he was, it was too vivid. She smelled of strawberries.

Had he done this somehow? Had his imagination somehow manufactured this into reality? Before he could chase the thought more, her hand shot down to his crotch. She gave it a squeeze over his pants, making him nearly jump.

"Ohh Rob, you are a big boy," she cooed against his lips. "If I'd have known you had a cock like this, I would have fucked you sooner," she declared.

He jumped again, recognizing another line of dialogue from his story. What the—

She bit his lip pleasantly, and when his tongue slid into her mouth, wrestling with hers, she began to suck. Fuck, she was wild, just like he imagined...

Her hand rubbed his cock over his clothing with a sense of desperate urgency.

He let his hands fondle her tits. He didn't know how this was possible, but less and less he found himself caring. This moment was already impossible. It could end at any moment. Hell, it could have been a dream... a very warm, realistic dream. And if that was the case, he better enjoy as much of it as possible before he awoke.

His hands felt for her hard nipples, and gave them a pinch and a twist. He didn't have a lot of experience here, mostly making it up as he went, but she squealed in delight all the same. That sweet little Disney Princess voice of hers was uncharacteristically horny and slutty.

"I need it, Rob. I need it so bad. Can I suck on it? Pretty pretty please?" She begged.

He knew she would ask that. At this point, he was certain that she was playing out everything from his story... and that was okay. He'd process it all later...

"Suck it," he said, trying to sound as confident as he had in the story. But his words came out fearful and uncertain.

Regardless, Kelsey dropped to her knees in front of him, trailing her hand down along chest as she went. Her hands worked quickly to pull open his pants and shove his shirt up his skinny frame. He stared down at her, his heart pounding in his ears. He could barely catch his breath. Her tits hung glorious and free right out in the open, and his cock pointed straight at that cute up-turned bunny rabbit nose of hers.

"Ohh Rob," she cooed again, and devoured him in one gulp. The desperation was clear in her actions. His cock disappeared into her warm wet mouth. Her lips locking tightly around his enormous shaft.

Her head began to bob. Her tied back hair trembled lightly like a feather duster being shaken. She was taking long quick pulls on his cock with her mouth. She made it disappear and reappear again and again between those perfect pink lips. All the while, her large brown eyes peered up at him, as if wanting to ensure that he was enjoying her efforts.

Rob leaned against the door frame for support. He was certain if he didn't have that to lean against, his shaking legs would spill him to the floor. He had to throw his hands over his mouth, to keep from moaning out loud. It was an old building and sound traveled well.

That wasn't stopping Kelsey though. She was moaning in muffled pleasure as she devoured him. "Mmmm... mmmm.... mmmmm..." she said with each long drag of his cock.

The pleasure was incredible. Had it really been since college that Rob had gotten a blow job? It seemed so long ago. And he never remembered them being this good.

"Fuck... fuck yes," he found himself gasping between his fingers.

"Uh huh... uh huh," she urged him. She shrugged out of her hoodie, completely unworried about being exposed in the hallway like this. She tossed it aside, letting her plump melons free.

Her mouth went right back to his dick, latching on and sucking for all she was worth. One hand gripped his shaft and stroked him back and forth into her bobbing mouth. His balls swung free and heavily back and forth, smacking against her wrist with each stroke. He could feel how busy her tongue was. How smooth and slippery her lips were...

Uh oh! Something was happening. Something that hadn't found its way into his little erotic story. Something he hadn't considered.

Her blow job was too good. He had gone without sex for so long, been starved of it. Now it was catching up with him quickly.

"Oh fuck... Kelsey... I'm going to..." he said, feeling the pleasantness in his cock reaching a fever pitch. His balls tingled. The head of his cock swelled to an even thicker degree, pulsing between her lips.

All the while, Kelsey continued to moan and purr and suck and gobble, oblivious to what was happening. Her efforts driven by a single minded urge.

Rob tried to hold back, although he knew there was no stopping it now. "Ohhhh god," he braced against the door frame, his hips gave an involuntary thrust that sent his cock into her throat. She gagged pleasantly on his member.

There was a brief moment, as though the world froze. And suddenly he was cumming. His cock went off like a loaded gun. The first rope of cum shot into Kelsey's throat. She swallowed it down. More and more followed in rapid succession. Each spasm that his cock gave send hot cum into his neighbor's hungry mouth.

She drank from his cock, as though his sperm was her sustenance. Even more shocking— she didn't relent. Her sucking didn't slow. Her hand milked him dry, draining him. Cum was spilling out of her lips, running down her chin to her chest, coating his shaft.

"Sorry," he began to stammer. He expected her stop, to get up and leave, disappointed in his lack of performance.

But to his surprise, she continued to suck, not relenting, only building speed. He groaned. His cock had grown extra sensitive after his orgasm. Even as his member became soft, Kelsey never stopped licking, sucking, and gobbling. Her tongue spun in a circle around the head, as though she was either oblivious to his premature orgasm, or she simply didn't care.

"Oh god," he had to bite down on his hand to keep from crying out. The sensitivity of his dick was immense, and her sucking tickled almost painfully. "Oh god..." he almost screamed into his palm.

Kelsey reached down and began to unsnap her jeans, then her hand disappeared down the front of them, finding her sex and rubbing. Her other hand went to one of her plump tits, squeezing and massaging in a sensual display that was meant for her pleasure as well as drive Rob wild.

He watched, realizing she was still doing everything he'd written about in his story. Despite his pounding heart and whirlwind of confusion, a small part of his sensibilities whispered to him that she was following the script. He might have deviated, with his early orgasm, but she was continuing on, regardless of the sudden change. What could that possibly mean?

Her lips pulled at his cock, now half limp. She sucked it in and out of her mouth like a noodle. He was still very sensitive, and the feeling was both pleasant and unpleasant at the same time. This wasn't possibly a dream. No way. Not the way it felt in her mouth right now.

"I guess I have to tweak a few things," he muttered out loud, considering the story versus what was happening now.

Kelsey stared up at him, a single minded sex toy busying herself. She moaned and gasped now as she sucked on his cock— playing with herself. He watched as she squeezed her breast tantalizingly, rolling her nipple between her thumb and forefinger. Her nipples were big. They'd have to be for her colossal mammaries.

Despite the orgasm, Rob's cock started to swell once again. Kelsey wasn't done with him yet... not until the story ended... and she would keep going until it was done. Part of Rob wondered what would happen then, but did it really matter? Her unrelenting blow job, and her amazing sexuality combined with that body of hers... there was no denying that his cock was hardening. If she kept up at this rate, he'd be ready for round two in no time.

He found himself sighing with pleasure more and more, falling into his role in this impossible dream like scene. He reached out and took that bobbing feathery ponytail in one hand. He gripped it tightly and started to force her head up and down on his cock.

"Mmmhmm," she responded. "Mmhmm!" Her mouth was muffled. Her lips made wet sloppy sounds as she sucked his cum and her saliva into her mouth with each plunge of her head.

"That's it," Rob snarled, surprised by the sound of his own words. "Who's a little slut?" He asked. Questions that he always wanted to ask in bed, but usually felt silly. His words tentative, but he was now living a fantasy that he knew wouldn't stop if he offended her.

"I am!" she answered back, like a ditzy bimbo cheerleader. Something he had asked in the story, and the same answer she had given then.

"Good girl. That's right. You're my slut. All mine." He leaned his head back on the doorframe and used his grip on her hair to fuck her face. Her busy hands worked over her body, squeezing her tits and fingering her pussy as she knelt on the carpeted runner.

Curiously, he decided to venture off script, staring into those big eyes of hers as she regarded him. "Do you like playing with your big fuckin' honkers?"

No response. Just her continued aggressive sucking.

Another experiment. He repeated a question that he knew he only asked once in the story. "Who's a little slut?"

"I am," she replied, exactly as before.

Interesting.

"Let me fuck your ass," he said. Again, something that hadn't made it into his story.

Kelsey made no move to stop from her sucking.

"Let me fuck your tits."

This time, just as described on the computer, she popped off of his cock, and began to smack herself in the face with his throbbing member. Then she sat higher up on her knees and thrust out her chest to him, like a maiden presenting an offering to her master. "You like my tits?" She asked, almost pleaded.

"I love your tits," he responded, and placed his cock between them.

Kelsey squeezed her breasts together, trapping his rod between those big warm pillows. Then she started to move her body in time with his, jiggling those enormous puppies up and down against his wet shaft. "Ohhh, Kelsey," he moaned.

She stuck to the script, but not tightly. He could trigger a change in the events, provided he said the right thing, and it was soemthing he'd scripted. She wouldn't let him fuck her ass, but he could suggest she cut the blow job short, and fuck her tits because he'd written it.

Her head bobbed in a single minded purpose. Her tongue lolled from her mouth like a panting dog. Her eyes rolling back in her head. Those big juicy tits slid up and down along him, milking a few left over drops of cum from the head of his member. Sweat was starting to appear on her chest like drops of dew.

It felt good, but Rob wanted more. "I want to fuck," he told her.

Kelsey nearly sprang to her feet. "I thought you'd never ask," she said in her perky voice, sounding more and more like a bimbo.

She smiled, dirty thoughts at the forefront of her brain as she grasped Rob by the shirt and forced him backward into his apartment. He didn't even have a chance to shut the door before she was nearly throwing him onto the couch.

"Get these off," she was barking at him like a sexual demon. She grasped his pants and nearly ripped them off. She gripped his shirt in both hands and tore it right down the middle, just like the story. She brought her lips to his mouth, kissing him deeply and passionately. He could taste his own cum on her breath— something he made a mental note to tweak later. Then she was dragging her tongue down his chin, his neck, his skinny chest and stomach.

Before she reached his aching member, she stopped and nearly tackled him. She tossed away the last of her clothes and jumped into his lap. Her aggression was wild, exactly as he'd always fantasized about. Premature orgasm or not, Rob was ready to go again. His cock was hard and aching with yearning by the time she scrambled into his lap, thrust her tits into his face, and reached back between their legs to grasp his cock and guide it into her pussy.

"Holy shit, this is really happening," Rob commented, taking in the sight of his neighbor's hot wonderful body. With her tits in his face, he couldn't resist planting kisses on her flesh, letting his tongue flick out to taste her. How could he not? They were bigger than his head. He could smell her body wash— a pleasant coconut smell.

Kelsey pushed the head of Rob's cock into her eager wetness. The warmth started to swallow up his head.

"Ohhhh Rob... I've never had one so big before," she managed to moan out.

"Holy shit, Kelsey," he said as she started to wiggle her butt and lower herself on his shaft. "I have a feeling we'll be doing this a lot," he moaned.

Kelsey sank lower, taking him deeper and deeper. Her body responded by squeezing his cock tightly. "Oh shit," he moaned.

Then she was fully seated in his lap. His entire rod throbbing within her womb. "Oh my god," she squeaked out. "Oh my god." She glanced down at him and smiled. "Just relax. I want to make you feel really good," and she started to move her hips. She slid up and down his cock, fucking him slowly at first.

Rob wrapped his arms around her waist, savoring the moment. He never knew it could be like this. Big tits in his face, a warm wet pussy engulfing his cock. Moans escaping the lips of a beautiful girl that he'd had a crush on forever, it seemed. He felt like his arms could wrap twice around her narrow waist. He held her tightly and helped move her up and down on his lap.

He looked over her shoulder to the open apartment door. "What if someone comes up here and sees?" He moaned, all too aware it was part of his dialogue in his story.

She paused, and cradled either side of his face in her slender fingers, looking in his eyes with a naughty little smile. "Maybe they'll join us," she grinned and moved her lips back to his.

Her words made his cock throb inside of her tight body. Their mouths locked together and Kelsey resumed rocking on his lap, but this time with much more vigor. Her plump juicy tits pressed against his chest, sliding up and down his body with ease. They were warm and slick with sweat.

He gasped.

"God, I've wanted this forever," he moaned.

"Me too."

His hands eagerly roamed every inch of her body, still not believing this to be really happening. He wanted to feel every inch of her. Cautiously he gave her a slap on the ass.

"Oooh!" She cooed. "Have I been a bad girl?" She asked, bouncing harder.

"Very bad. Fucking your neighbor with the door open... like a real slut." He growled, moving his hips and thrusting up into her body. He slapped her ass harder, making his own hand sting.

Kelsey yelped, and rode him faster.

"Your slut," she told him, struggling to catch her breath. By now her tits were bouncing wildly with her movements. They slapped together in front of Rob's face, threatening to knock him around.

The futon beneath them began to creak.

"Someone might hear," Rob grunted, out of breath. All too aware of how real that might be... and how alarming.

"I don't care!" She cried out. Kelsey wrapped her arms around Rob's neck and leaned back. She positioned her feet on either side of him on the couch as she leaned far back into space. She clung to him, still bouncing, as Rob helped brace her, aware of how small his arms were and how uncoordinated he was. Thankfully Kelsey did most of the work for both of them. Her body was built for it, Rob noticed. Even as she threw herself back and forth on his lap, impaling herself on his cock, her flat belly was flexing. Her arms showing some definition. She worked out frequently.

"Fuck me, Rob!" She threw her head back and screamed. "Fuck me with that big fat fuckin' cock!"

God, even to hear cheerful Kelsey curse like that drove him wild. His cock jumped and spasmed inside of her. Her body slapped against him over and over again. Her tits knocked together wildly.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" She panted.

"Take it, you slut!" Rob allowed him to get lost in the fantasy moment. Though he had no explanation for why it was happening, it didn't much matter. This was much more intense than anything he'd ever written or created in his mind. And it was happening exactly as he'd imagined it.

He slapped her on the ass, and each time that he did, she moaned and screamed in pleasure.

They fucked until exhaustion began to set in. Sweat was pouring from Rob's brow, and he was suddenly grateful that he hadn't described multiple positions throughout his apartment— the way he had always wanted to fuck Kelsey. He was positive that if he had, she would literally fuck him to death. He didn't have that kind of stamina.

"Oh god..." he shut his eyes, feeling his cock building up to a second orgasm.

Drops of sweat were chasing each other down between her breasts.

"Harder... harder!" She panted in her sweet wholesome voice that had turned into a ravenous slut

"Ohhh Kelsey. I'm going to cum!" He cried out.