Hollow Pleasure Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As if on cue, in response to his words, Kelsey grabbed his hands, pinning them above his head and leaned into him. Her hips and bounces growing even more aggressive. "Yes Rob! Yes! Give me that cum! Fill my womb!" Her urging was desperate.

"Oh god," he leaned his head back, moaning in pleasure as Kelsey rode him with reckless abandon. Her big tits hovered over his face, clapping together from the punishment she was letting him do to her.

"Cum in meeeeee!!!" She tossed her head back, hair flying, arched her back, and seemed to freeze on top of him, locked in a moment of passion.

Rob couldn't hold back any longer. His second orgasm was even more powerful than the first. He drained his balls into her young fertile body, not aware of if she was on the pill or not. And at the moment, he didn't care.

This sent Kelsey off as well. She cried out sweetly, her voice high and squeaking in pleasure as her body quivered on top of his. They held like that for several long seconds— Rob's penis bursting with long pleasurable spurts of semen, and her pussy drinking it up, quaking against his rod.

Finally she sagged back on him with a sigh of relief. She took a deep breath.

As the orgasm wore off, Rob suddenly grew worried. He hadn't written any more to the story than this. What would happen next? Would she come to her senses? Would she snap out of this trance, and freak out? Or would she be cool with it? The only thing that he remembered was that he'd given the whole story a generic ending: "Kelsey returned to her apartment as though nothing had ever happened. But Rob knew... this was the start of something grand in his life."

Suddenly, without a word, Kelsey climbed off of him. Her body naked, with a pleasant sheen of sweat that made her glisten. She bent to collect her discarded clothing, and wordlessly went to her apartment— her legs scissoring cutely. She shut the door.

Rob stared in disbelief, still naked, his cock deflating in his lap, sticky with their mess of lovemaking. What the fuck?

He started to come to his senses, and when he did, he jumped to his feet on wobbly legs, dressed quickly, fixed his hair, and replaced his torn shirt. Then he decided he'd better follow up, not sure what else to do.

He knocked on Kelsey's door, eyeing the grinning pumpkin cutout that she'd tacked up earlier. That pumpkin no longer looked like he was grinning because he was joyous and innocent. He was grinning because he'd seen things... he was privy to some new secret knowledge.

After a moment, Kelsey opened. She was dressed, but a sweaty mess. "Oh, hi Rob," she smiled politely. "Can I help you?"

Rob stood, feeling confused. He hadn't thought through what he would say when she answered. And she definitely no longer looked like the sexed up demon that had fucked him like crazy only minutes ago. He decided to keep his answer vague. "Umm... d-did you knock on my door a little while ago?"

She blinked. "No. I mean... I don't think so. M-maybe, but I'm having a weird blackout moment."

"Blackout?" He asked, trying to sound casual and not at all guilty.

"Like, have you ever taken a really good nap, and woken up when it's dark out, and you have no idea what day it is? You can't tell if it's seven at night, or seven the next morning?"

"Yeah, I guess I know the feeling," He laughed nervously, rubbing the back of his head. His hand came away sweaty. "Did you take a nap?"

"No. I don't think so. And I'm a total mess," she looked at herself.

Rob paled. "I don't know. There was a small power surge earlier, and the AC went out. You know how it gets really hot up here really quickly."

She smiled. "I guess you're right. But I don't remember knocking on your door."

"Maybe it was just a ghost," he replied, dismissively, wanting to hurry back to his apartment to process all of this.

"Ooh," she said, intrigued. "It's an old building. That would certainly make for a fun Halloween."

"Well I'll see you later, Kelsey," he said and hurried back to his door.

"Bye," she called sweetly after him.

When Rob shut his door, he sagged against it with relief. He pinched himself once, very hard, to make sure it hadn't all been some dream or hallucination. She really didn't remember the crazy sex they'd just had! And he was positive that she was being honest just then in the hallway, she was back to her normal self, not doing anything uncharacteristic. He needed to be cautious, because while she had basically attacked him, he'd left evidence behind in a girl who didn't remember having sex with him. That tended to not look good.

He hurried into his turret/writing studio and looked at his ancient tower computer in disbelief. Maybe there was a ghost in the house. Maybe it had done something to his computer. He had no clue. He normally didn't believe anything like this was possible, but within seconds after finishing a story, it had literally happened— exactly like he'd written it.

There was no denying that some force was at play. But until he knew for sure how to explain it, he decided he would need to do some more experimenting.

A suddenly slamming from the street out front made him steal a glance outside. The three college girls were still in the process of unpacking and moving in, and he was once again struck by how pretty all three of them were.

Robert Bradford smiled slightly to himself as he let his eyes wander over their bodies. This new power of his definitely warranted a closer look... and much much more experimenting...

*** Hollow Pleasure to be continued... ***


  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

You are a very good writer. I hope you return. Very few can convery the absolute anxiety and eroticism your stories do.

doorknob22doorknob22over 1 year ago

Very good. Thanks!

shysuzyshysuzyabout 3 years ago

This is a great start to the story - I can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

You have to do something depraved and cuckoldish with the single mother and her son, maybe in front of him or something

RovingasianRovingasianabout 3 years ago

my God i need to see the sequel!

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Font of Fertility Ch. 01 Jeremiah finds out about his magic dick.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Brain Development Enterprises Ch. 01 Special cologne helps John win over his bratty stepdaughter.in Mind Control
Newfound Power Tom inherits a ring and finds his first slut.in Mind Control
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
The Relationship Game Scott discovers an app that can alter his relationships.in Mind Control
More Stories