Hollow Pleasure Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This earned a blush from both Ethan and Meg— displaying the resemblance. "That's my mom!" Ethan called from the kitchen. He'd been helping Galloway with the dishes, and the two had been listening to music through a Bluetooth speaker, while making casual conversation.

Galloway turned back to the woman at the door. "No fuckin' way."

Meg shrugged, a little smile creeping across her features. "What can I say? I wasn't the most responsible teenager."

"Neither was I. I like you, already," Galloway introduced herself. Despite her tiredness from a long work day, Meg Richards maintained much of her good humor. She seemed like a genuinely cheerful person, although a little... sad.

"Thank you for spending time with him and making him dinner," Meg said. She sounded apologetic. "I would have come home sooner, but it was one of those days where I couldn't escape work—"

Ethan reddened. "Mom, I'm not a kid that needs a babysitter."

Galloway shrugged in a no-big-deal way. "This was a first for me. I don't always bring home men I just met, but for him I'd make an exception." Ethan's cheeks grew even redder. "Do you want to come in for a beer or something?" She offered Meg.

"No, I better not. We don't want to over stay our welcome after just meeting you." She said, waiting patiently while Ethan collected his book and started across the hall, his crutches clacking on the floor boards.

Halfway there, Ethan turned and thanked Galloway again for today. He added as an afterthought, "And don't second guess your job. I think you'll be really great at it."

It warmed Galloway. She leaned against the frame.

As the tenants parted ways for the evening, a set of hurried footsteps echoed up the stairs. A skinny man in his mid thirties hurried around the corner, with an overflowing pharmacy bag in one hand. He almost ran headlong into them.

"Oh, hello!" Meg startled.

He blinked at them, not expecting to run into anyone as he returned to his attic apartment.

"H-hello," he replied, the nervousness was apparent. But despite that, he took a moment to look each of them over... particularly Meg. His eyes wandered appreciably, until Meg shot Galloway a glance, then bid them good night— hurrying into her apartment and shutting the door.

That made her uncomfortable, Galloway realized.

She didn't blame Meg. The first thing that really struck her was how pale this man was. The term 'blue blood' came to mind. Galloway had been told by an old teacher that the phrase was coined from years ago to describe people who never went outside and were so pale that their veins had a bluish tint.

Galloway found him incredibly familiar looking.

"I'm Kate, I just moved in."

"Rob," he said. "I live upstairs."

"3A or 3B?"

He looked for a moment like he didn't understand the question. Then it sank in. "Umm, 3A." He started to slide the plastic bag behind his back in an attempt to hide it from view. Galloway noted that it was packed to the brim with... condoms?

She found that a little ambitious. He might have been cute in a nerdy way if he spent some time outside, put on some weight, and cleaned himself up. But instead, he gave off a serial-killer vibe.

He saw where her eyes were. "Well... it was nice meeting you," he said immediately and headed for the stairs.

"You too," she responded, watching him go. His unsteady hurried legs called to mind the clumsy saunter of the Scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz. Rob rounded the corner at the next landing and was gone.

As Galloway shut and bolted her door it came to her where she had seen him before. The bar. He was a Tuesday night regular at the bar where she used to tend. That night wasn't her normal shift. She had only covered one night, but he seemed to make everyone uneasy.

And one thing that she remembered distinctly: He had a tendency to talk to himself. Now he lived above her.

God dammit.

***

Kelsey was waiting for Rob on the couch in his apartment when he came bursting through the door.

"Mmmm, there he is..." She said in a husky voice that was barely her own, her head propped up on her arm. She was splayed out in a slutty 'nurse' outfit— not really a cheesy Halloween costume, but more of Kelsey's normal work scrubs that he'd gotten her to modify a bit. The V-neck had been cut much deeper, her tits practically spilling out of it, and she'd shortened the bottom to reveal her flat tanned tummy, all the way up until the bottoms of her breasts were visible. Naturally she wasn't wearing a bra. Rob's imagination had run out at her scrub bottoms, but he made sure she wore them low, to show the straps of her thong, and she rolled up her pant legs cutely above her pink converse sneakers, so he could see those ankles and calves.

She dressed like this for him during her 'regular visits'.

Rob knew that it was hollow. All of it. Kelsey wasn't here of her own volition. She was here because whatever he typed into his computer just happened. Even the vague and the long term played out the way he desired. He had typed a short narrative about how Kelsey had put on her outfit, and waited for him in his apartment until his return, and she had done exactly that in real life.

In many ways, Rob felt a little bad about this. Kelsey was amazing. Controlling her mind and actions in order to have wild sex wasn't exactly his plan A. He would have preferred she genuinely liked him, and there were real feelings to her actions. But there wasn't. And the simulation was the next best thing to reality. It was never going to happen any other way, so he may as well enjoy it— because the alternative was his lonely sexually frustrated existence. Sure, when they were done fucking, he always sent her home and snapped her back into reality— returning her to her old self. But that was getting harder and harder to do. Even when they weren't having sex, Rob liked the company. He liked having someone to talk to, even if it was all pretend.

"Did you stock up?" Kelsey giggled, seeing the bag in his hand.

"Huh? Oh yeah," he was distracted. He emptied the contents of his bag across the table. Boxes and boxes of condoms cascaded into a pile. Rob didn't particularly like condoms— the smell bothered him— but he figured it'd be best to play it safe. He was leaving behind a lot of evidence, and he didn't want these girls to start questioning it when they snapped out of whatever spell they were under.

Caution was especially imperative after his run in with the woman in 2B, with the raspberry dyed hair. He'd met her once at the bar he sometimes frequented. Other drinkers had commented about her resemblance to Neve Campbell or Lauren Graham. Personally, Rob thought she looked like a younger version of porn star Maggie Green, with the eyes of Angela Daddario. Aside from her being incredibly sexy and wild, he hadn't given her much thought since then, however. But now... the badge-like insignia on her shirt. She looked like she might be a cop now or something.

Kelsey seemed to read his thoughts. "What's wrong?"

He told her about his encounter with Galloway, and his thoughts on her career. "If she's in law enforcement," he explained, "We need to be really careful."

Kelsey licked her lips. "Is she pretty?"

Rob looked up sharply.

Kelsey smiled and cocked her head. "Maybe she'd like to party with us. Having a cop on our side might be a good thing."

Rob couldn't help but laugh. He'd gotten a little vague and open with his directions for Kelsey's behavior. He'd learned fast that he no longer had to script her word for word in his 'stories'. She would take on this wild sex-fiend persona just from a few loose directions. But he was astounded how she was sort of forming a personality of her own while she was under the spell. Like a robot learning to be a human.

"You might be right." He admitted with an amazed shake of his head, although he'd still rather just avoid her. Kate Galloway was hot as hell. She would be a fun addition to his sexual adventures. But he was playing fire. He needed to tread really carefully in his dealings with her. Galloway would require baby steps.

In the meantime though...

"Have you ever met the mother in 2A?" He asked Kelsey.

She shrugged. "Maybe once or twice," her big brown eyes retreated for a moment as she thought it over. They still had the smile in them... that magic sparkle that made Kelsey the object of Rob's desires. Although they didn't seem as vibrant as they did when she was conscious— her true self.

"I bumped into her and her son as well."

Kelsey bit her lip and an evil smile crossed her lips. "I like where this is going..."

"She's cute." Rob mused. While Rob didn't have a porn star that came to mind for her, he'd watched enough cheesy sci-fi shows in his life. There was something about her face that reminded him of Katee Sackhoff, though he couldn't be sure of what. Just a smaller Katee Sackhoff with softer, more elf-like features. She had nice legs— thighs that thickened pleasantly as they reached her round shapely ass. Her tummy was taught and her breasts were a pleasant B-cup, which appeared much bigger on her small frame. "Perky. I can picture her in an apron... and nothing else."

"Mmmm... like the cover girl on in dirty edition of Good Housekeeping. The good mommy of the year," Kelsey purred.

Rob barely noticed the underlying suggestion to Kelsey's thoughts. He was too busy thinking about Meg. Of course he'd met her a few times in passing. And of course he thought she was pretty. But like most very attractive women, Rob never considered her as an option, so he'd given her very little thought. Sort of same way that a man living in poverty will never truly look at the million dollar sports car— you could appreciate it and dream about it, but until the day where you realize it's within your grasp and you *can* own it, you never really allow yourself to fantasize...

Suddenly now, thanks to this wonderful new inexplicable gift, every attractive woman was within Rob's grasp. The prettiest ones around, that he hadn't allowed his wandering eyes to really look at, were now a simple keystroke away from being his. He glanced at the computer array in the turret. Why should he stop with just one? He could have them all. And tonight he was feeling daring...

***

Meggy Richards was having a tough night.

Normally she was one of those people who could fall asleep the moment her head hit the pillow. It wasn't because she was blessed or because she was lucky. Meg had a lot on her plate— she had since she was 16 and first read the results of her pregnancy test. But combine that with a disabled child, an absentee father, and a one-income household, she simply couldn't add sleep to her list of problems. Between work exhausting her, and her worries over her son, she would take a moment each night to meditate, to listen to soothing sounds on her headphones, to count her blessings, push away her concerns, and to let sleep take her quickly.

But tonight was not one of those nights. Meg often experienced loneliness. Between work and her son, she had very little time for relationships. Normally, that would be okay... but she still had certain needs.

And when those needs arose, she'd tip toe to her bedroom door, and peer out, making sure the light was off in her son's bedroom. Then she'd retrieve her toy— a little pink vibrator— from her nightstand, lay back on her bed, and quietly satisfy her urges.

Somehow tonight was different. Tonight, the urge came on sudden and strong. Stronger than ever. Meg's heart began to pound, and she grew hot all over. She threw her blankets off of herself. She shouldn't be this warm. It wasn't a hot night, and Meggy was sleeping in just her panties and a gray t-shirt. She let out a gasp when her hand slid between her thighs. Her panties were soaked. Her nipples pressed through the thin cotton fabric of her tee.

There was an urgency to this bodily need. She had never *needed* sex as badly as she did right now. And she was certain that her toy might make her scream. She practically sprang out of bed and hurried to the door. Please be asleep, please be asleep...

Ethan's room light was on. She swore under her breath. He was probably up reading, or listening to music, or playing on his computer. ...Maybe he was enjoying some other less wholesome activity. It wouldn't surprise her. Her son was a teenage boy, just like any other. And after spending an afternoon with that sexy rebellious looking woman across the hall (Ethan had excitedly explained she was some sort of officer in training), it was very likely Ethan would use those fresh thoughts of his new friend to pleasure himself.

She leaned against the door frame, eyeing the light that was coming out from beneath his door. Meggy wasn't a prude. She knew her son did such things— especially at his age. And between his bashful nature and his... impairments... there was a lot of uncertainty if he'd meet a girl who he could open up to. On more than one occasion, she'd caught Ethan in the act, laying on his bed, or sitting at his desk. He'd always scrambled to cover himself and pretend he'd been changing, but Meggy knew better. It was perfectly natural. Everyone had needs...

She startled. She was grinding herself on the frame of her bedroom door. When the hell had she started doing that? Right there in the hallway, one bare thigh wrapped around the frame, moving her body up and down like a stripper on a pole. Oh god, what if Ethan stepped out to use the bathroom, and saw her like this?

She stopped herself, but her body screamed at her to keep going. Her heart was pounding. Her legs were shaking. Her cheeks were so flushed, she felt like her body was on fire. She hadn't felt this wonderfully excited and aroused since she was young and had taken her first glimpses into the world of sex...

Her hand had wandered back to her panties. She was dripping. What the hell was happening to her? She leaned harder on the frame and gently sank her teeth into her bottom lip. Her fingers slipped into her undies and she started to rub her soft wetness. The sigh of pleasure that escaped her throat barely sounded like her own voice.

She froze for a second. Had she been too loud? She listened for an agonizingly long time, but didn't hear the tell tale sound of Ethan's crutches moving across his bedroom floor. Would she hear him touching himself if she listened much longer?

She pushed a finger back inside of herself, and it felt like a bolt of electricity. Her eyes fluttered. Her other hand shot up to her chest, and she pushed her shirt up and up, until her bare breasts were exposed to the night air. Her shirt came to rest just above her perky tits. Despite her age, they were still full and round... a good shape, with perky pink nipples. Such a shame, she thought as she reached her hands up and cupped one of them, that nobody wanted to suck on them. The last person who had was Ethan when he was nursing...

She jumped. She was pinching her nipple, and it was extra sensitive. Her whole body gave a spasm, and she flung her hair back. It slapped against the frame. Thank god she had something to lean against, because she was almost sure her legs didn't have strength to hold herself up much longer.

The thrill was too much. No matter how much she rubbed herself, she knew she needed more. Even the vibrator wouldn't suffice. She needed the real thing, and urgently. If she didn't get fucked by a real cock right now, she was going to explode!

Meggy was gasping. Sweat was running down her body. Her hormones drove her on in one single-minded urge. Her feet seemed to move with a mind of their own. She tip toed down the hallway and stood in front of her son's bedroom door. One hand still down the front of her panties. Her shirt resting up above her tits— her body on full display.

What was she doing? Ethan would be horrified. He'd surely reject her in an instant. She was his mother! But she couldn't stop. She needed a cock inside of her, and turning around and simply going back to bed wouldn't satiate this urge.

Her hand reached out. She fingered the old knob in one trembling hand. She was about to turn it, to bare herself to her own son and throw herself at him, and demand that he take her...

But without explanation she stopped. Something in her head urged her instead to go to the front door. Meggy slipped soundlessly down the hall, her heart still hammering away. She hurried through the darkened living room, feeling like someone else was at the wheel of her body, driving her.

When she flung the front door open, she gave no thought to why the pale skinny man from 3A was standing in the hallway with a knowing smile on his face. He hadn't even knocked!

"Take me," she pleaded, her voice soft and desperate.

Rob pushed her back against her door frame. She went willingly, throwing her leg up against his hip. He was already bulging in his gym shorts. A surprisingly large pleasant bulge for such a skinny man. Meg cooed when she felt it slip against her mound. "Ohhh god," she whispered, throwing her arms around his neck and kissing him hard and excited. Her lack of experience was apparent to Rob. Poor woman. It must have been a while.

"Why don't you take a little break from being mom tonight, and focus on the hot slut you always wanted to be..." Rob whispered back.

He pushed his hips against her, eagerly dry humping her there in the open door. The thrill of being out in the open excited him. He knew the situation was under control... but it was so easy to forget in the moment. He had the lady cop right across the landing, and Meg's son down the hall. Either of them could easily hear what was about to happen, and come to investigate.

Rob using the word 'mom' with her only seemed to arouse her more. She gasped and bit his lip excitedly. She squirmed against him, her body moving like a dancer. She was so excited, she couldn't even hold still. Her hands shoved his shorts down his legs.

His cock sprang free. Meg didn't hesitate. She locked her hand around it and began to stroke him. Her hands were small, just like her body, and his already large thick manhood was that much bigger beneath her frenzied fingers.

He was thrusting back. His sighs of pleasure were hushed in the darkness. He reached his hands around Meg's back, cupping those firm perky ass cheeks. His fingers slipped beneath the fabric of her panties.

"What if someone comes?" Meg panted out beside Rob's ear.

"So what?" Rob said, and sank his fingers into her fleshy globes. He squeezed hard, until she whimpered. Still, she didn't relent. Her hips were pushing hard against his cock, desperate to be filled by him. Her body moved and gyrated. She was guiding the head of his cock exactly where she needed it.

"They'll see me... doing this... in the doorway," she said and pulled aside her panties. She hiked her leg higher on Rob's hip. His cock touched her warm wetness. She slid his shaft around in little circles on her hungry pussy, coating the head in a hot sheen.

"Good... they should see how desperate you are for cock," Rob said. He thrust his hips and felt the head of his cock slip inside of her. She was achingly tight. She whimpered a little.

"Ohhhhh," she seemed to melt into him. Her hands were running over her own body, squeezing her breasts, massaging them. Her head thumped back against the door frame.

"I think you want to get caught..." Rob murmured. He pushed himself harder, sinking only a few inches into her body. But Meg was small and short. He couldn't go much deeper at this angle. He slid out of her, spun her around and bent her forward.

She caught herself on the door frame and held tightly, scooting her ass back against him.

"Maybe that hottie across the hall will open the door and see you." Rob gave her firm ass a slap that could have been heard in the stillness of the building. "Maybe she'll arrest and discipline you for this display of indecency."