Hollow Pleasure Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He then shoved her panties down until they were around her ankles. He spread her cheeks until he could see that pink wet pussy, and her tight little ass hole.

She whimpered and wiggled her ass, scooting herself back, desperately seeking his cock— the pleasure she'd been craving for years.

"W-what would you do?" She asked, her voice quivering with anticipation.

"Maybe I'd fuck her first. Cuff you and make you watch and wait..." Rob smiled.

"Please... no," she almost cried out.

Rob was pleased with her desperation. "You need to be fucked, now more than ever, don't you?"

"Yes... please god, fuck me—"

Rob didn't let her finish her plea. He pressed his cock into her body, and sank deep. His long shaft plunged into her depths. Her pussy so tight and warm, it was a shame that she had no prospects, because a body like this deserved to be fucked nightly.

For a moment, Meg couldn't find her voice, couldn't even breathe. It had been so long, that her breath caught in her throat. When she finally regained her wits, she shivered. "Oooooh..."

Rob started to thrust.

"W-what..." Meg started to whimper, but her voice was unsteady. Her legs shook. Her hands clung to the door frame. "What if someone else caught us?"

"Who?" Rob played coy.

"What if Ethan caught us?"

"Your son?"

He started to pump himself deeper. He knew it was wrong... but this woman mentioning her son while he fucked her... it made his cock swell. It was a new level of deviancy he hadn't achieved... and for that reason, it was an incredible new high.

Meg braced with her outstretched arms, and started to push her ass back against Rob's invading member. He slid deeper and deeper. Meg threw her head back. Her bouncy wild hair flinging backward.

"Yessss..." she said.

"I don't know... what if he did?" Rob played coy, pressing her for more. He wanted to see where she'd go with this.

"Oh god," she moaned, pushing back against him. Each time he did, her body was able to more easily swallow up his lengthy and throbbing girth. "I- I don't know."

"Maybe he'd like to stay and watch. See what kind of slut his mommy really is," Rob taunted. His member plunged happily into her. His voice was soft and husky. Rob was ashamed to admit that even he was trembling. This was a very taboo topic... but it excited him. He wanted to explore further.

He gripped Meg by the hair. Her blonde shoulder length hair soft and bouncy. "H-he's never had a girlfriend..." she sighed. "I feel bad for him. He's probably very lonely." Even the act of confiding this while her big butt jiggled pleasantly against his body felt filthy.

"Just like his mommy," Rob said. "He's a virgin?"

"Uh huh," she panted. Her ass sliding up and down now in between long thrusts. She had to press her face to the doorframe for support. Her legs were trembling so hard, that her knees were knocking together. Her panties still around both ankles like a pair of shackles. "But I don't want him to be forever. He should be starting college... he should be meeting girls... but..."

Rob shushed her. He knew where she was going with this— that she feared his disability might hold him back. "Do you think he would enjoy watching you?" He said, tugging harder on her hair.

She whimpered and gasped. "I don't know..." she moaned.

"I'll bet he would. I'll bet he'd get so hard, seeing this sexy little body of yours in action." Rob slid himself out of her, teased the tip of his cock across her eager pussy lips. Meg's hips never stopped moving. She needed him back inside of her more than she ever needed anything.

"Oh god..." she moaned.

"I'll bet he'd have so many filthy thoughts about his mom."

"Please..." She glanced at him over her shoulder. Her hair hung over her face, obscuring her eyes, but he could still see the pure instinctive lust in them.

"What would you have done if I hadn't been at your door?" Rob asked.

Meg shut her eyes and whimpered. Her entire body was pleading for him not to stop fucking her. It was obvious in her movements. She would do anything to keep going.

"It's so bad," she admitted, ashamed of herself, her fingers gripping the frame.

"Tell me. Or I'll leave right now..." Rob said sternly.

"I couldn't stop myself. I needed it so bad," she said, almost afraid he'd judge her. "I would have gone into his bedroom, and before he could say a word, I would have put his cock right in my mouth."

"Bad mommy," Rob cracked her once across the ass. He was pleased with himself. He got her to admit the most taboo, awful thoughts she'd had. He wondered if this was completely the doing of his magic story writing computer... or if the guilty idea had always been there... eating away at her as she watched her boy grow up.

He rewarded her with a hard thrust, returning his member deep in her body.

"I know," her eyes shut, but she was still pushing herself back into his thrusts, bent completely forward, her butt never stopping. His cock disappearing fully into her body, she was only humping a few inches each time now, not wanting to let him escape again. Her thrusts came faster and faster. Rob noticed how wet she'd become. Her inner thighs were coated.

"You would have been his first?"

"I was so ready. I would have..." she insisted. "He needs it, I know he does. But so do I. I would have ridden him until we were both exhausted..."

Rob's cock was throbbing powerfully with each beat of his heart. This woman was basically confessing to thoughts and intentions of fucking her handicapped son. But the pure wrongness of it all was the biggest thrill of his life. He had ultimate control over people. Not only could he make someone— anyone— fuck him in any manner that he wanted... but he could make people go against their own moral fortitude. In this case, a mother had been ready to commit the ultimate sin because of his whims. More than that, she had *wanted* to. Maybe his computer was to blame, but he couldn't just control actions, he could control desires. Thought control.

"You wouldn't have done it because you felt bad for him. You wouldn't have done it because you thought he had a lack of options," Rob drove this point home. His hands on her body gripped her strongly. He pulled hard at her hair. His other hand gripped her ass and squeezed. His thrusts threatened to knock her head-first into the wall. But still she threw her head back, pushed herself into his penetrations. She fought to not scream into the night like a ghost haunting this old home.

"You would have done it for one reason, and only one reason," Rob said. "Because you're a horny slut, and he's a cock that can pleasure you."

"Ohhh god," Meg started to cry out. Her pussy was contracting around his shaft, and he knew that feeling well by now. She was cumming.

"Your boy became a man, and now you see him as a sexual object... like the depraved slut that you are."

Meg had to throw her hands over her mouth. Her petite body quivering with the intense pleasure that took control. She hadn't cum like this in years. It was the kind of orgasm she certainly couldn't achieve alone in her empty bedroom.

"Even worse," Rob moaned. "You're turned on by the thought of how bad it is. Only a demented sexual deviant would fuck her son, and you love to think that of yourself."

Meg's screams were muffled by her hands. Her butt bounced and jiggled.

"You want to see that look on his face as his eyes roll back and he empties his balls into your body."

Meg couldn't say a word. Rob was fucking her stupid, and there would be no coherence to anything she might say. It would just be a series of animalistic moans.

She pulled her hands away from her mouth, threw her head back. Her tongue hung from her mouth like a dog. All she could imagine was her son staring back at her, bewildered and shocked by what was happening, and she would open her mouth and start to lick his excited penis. Without realizing it, Meg was licking the doorframe in front of her, her tongue moving excitedly.

It was too much for Rob too, this new level of depravity far too exciting.

"I'm going to cum," he managed to choke out. He'd forgotten a condom. Of course he had.

"Give it to me," she begged, struggling to catch her breath.

Rob pulled out of her, and spun her around. "On your knees," he was struggling to keep his voice a whisper. Meg went without a second thought, dropping down on the hardwood floor like a servant waiting to be fed. Her tongue hung out, her mouth agape.

"Shut your eyes, and call me Ethan. Beg me for it," he said.

Meg cupped her tits, rubbing her erect nipples. "Please Ethan. Mommy needs to taste it. Feed me, Ethan."

Her whispering her son's name in the dark was what set off Rob. He had to bite his lip to keep from crying out as his cock erupted. He stroked his hard length feverishly.

A stream of cum shot out of his aching member and landed across Meg's face.

"That's it, baby boy. Cover mommy's face," she continued to pant.

A series of ropes rapid-fired from Rob's cock. Each time, Meg had another dirty plea for her son, and Rob believed she really was picturing her son dumping his load onto her face. He aimed his cock directly into her open mouth and let the last heavy ropes of jizz fall squarely on her tongue.

In just a short time, Rob had filled her mouth completely. "Swallow your son's cum," Rob said, half sex drunk. His own legs trembling now.

Meg shut her mouth and obeyed. In one big gulp, his salty load was gone. She knelt there, staring up at him, caressing herself.

"Now go to bed," Rob insisted. "And don't wake up your son. Not yet. I have big plans for you." Rob pulled up his gym shorts. The apartment still dark and silent. The hallway as empty as ever. "But until I come back again, I'll make sure you have plenty of thoughts to keep you company..."

Meg stood silently, fixed her shirt, and pulled up her wet panties, almost like she was in a trance. Then she spun and headed back to her bedroom, not making a sound.

Rob giggled softly as Meg passed her son's closed bedroom door.

There was no reason why two lonely people couldn't find comfort in each other's arms. But not yet. A slow buildup to that conclusion would be so much more fun for him. Especially since his apartment was one floor above. He glanced to the ceiling in contemplation. A show like that might be more fun for him to watch than to actually participate in.

He returned to the hall, and gave a cautious glance to door 2B. Kate Galloway would definitely complicate things. But maybe Kelsey was right about having a cop in his harem. He just needed to come up with a plan for her. Something big...

He tiptoed back to his apartment.

*** Hollow Pleasure to be continued... ***


  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
Mr_BradyMr_Brady10 months ago

Holy Fuck ❤️

nettertyp79nettertyp79about 2 years ago

I love this series! I really do

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I hope he does something to help ethan instead of just take his mom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This was the one I was looking forward to, and it did not disappoint! Can't wait for the next ones and how you expand on this.

LotOfReadingLotOfReadingabout 3 years ago

As always a great chapter!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Trophy Wives School Rachelle Pt. 01 Stepson trains his stepsister and mom as horny trophy wives.in Mind Control
Son of Sleep Ch. 01 Highschool outcast learns he's a son of a Greek god - Hypnos.in Mind Control
A Gift From His Father Ch. 01 A young man receives a strange gift with unique powers.in Mind Control
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Hypnotized Family Joe gets revenge on ex-boss by hypnotizing his busty family.in Mind Control
More Stories