All Comments on 'Hollow Pleasure Ch. 04'

by Jackal54641

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Maybe you need

to get that hell inside your head checked out by a professional. You seem to have some real problems.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is definitely my favorite chapter so far, holy crap. It was intense, kinky and played on all your strengths. I hope you revisit this scenario in the future, with a few variations on it from time to time...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

My favorite chapter so far, by far. It does play on your strengths, and my goodness, what kinky fun! That TJ is an interesting character. I hope you revisit the couple later on and have Rob explore variations of this theme, or even deepen the cuckoldry. Maybe pop in on pregnant TJ?

flynndflynndabout 3 years ago

I like it when the people with reality warping powers helps out anyone he hurts afterwards. Maybe he could gift the husband and wife a plaything for Chris and make him okay with his wife fucking the MC when he's not there, then get jelous when he is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love the marriage of mind control and cuckoldry. I hope you do more of this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJackal54641@Jackal54641
Currently on hiatus. Busy with other (non erotic) projects. Will return soon. Visit my Patreon if you'd like to support me, offer encouragement, or just tip me for a job well done: patreon.com/jackal54641 Creative Permissions: if you’re a content creator of any sort, an...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES