Hollow Pleasure Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He returned his focus to the big board of names. That left the first floor. The college girls Tina, Lucy, and the third (who he had yet to meet). Tina was an easy one— grades. Classic status fixation. He could make that angel fall from grace in fun ways. Then there was Lucy... so innocent, with her glasses and freckles and virginal demeanor. Maybe he could weaponize her. Nobody would ever suspect a girl like her of any wrong doing.

But before Rob could make up his mind about the college girls, he needed more information. He needed to know what the third one was like. He'd only encountered her in passing— slender with the straight dark hair and the squeaky voice. He would have Tina and Lucy do some undercover work, and report back to him with information on their roommate. That was their assignment for today. Maybe if they were talented enough, he could have them seduce their way into an armored car or a bank vault. Wouldn't that be something? Like Charlie, with three attractive slutty angels...

He giggled. One step at a time...

There was also the couple in apartment 1B. Hmmm... what did he know about them? Rob had a few interactions with them, but had learned a lot of face value information. Chris and Tara Jane ("TJ") Berger. They were young, having only met in college. This was their first apartment together. They hadn't been married long. In fact, their ceremony had been this past spring, less than half a year ago. They didn't have much money, so they held the ceremony in the backyard of the apartment. She'd done most of the decorating, and a photographer had been able to borrow the balcony in 2B from the previous tenant.

Rob had caught some of the wedding in passing. They seemed to be slightly quirky. TJ's wedding dress had bright yellow ribbons, that had reminded Rob of a mixture of wedding dress and cute sundress, and she'd worn a sunflower in her hair. Chris had worn a vest and fedora with a matching flower and ribbon.

Chris Berger did something with computers— IT or programming. Rob couldn't remember. And TJ was an elementary teacher. That made sense. She usually dressed for work in bright colors, or cutesy sundresses. There was always some personal touches— a flower in her hair, a cartoon character on her socks, or sparkles on her leggings. For St. Patty's day, she worn a conservative black skirt and sweater, but had glittery shamrock stickers on her cheeks, green glitter on her stockings, and shamrock head boppers that made her look like a Martian.

She wasn't a bad looking woman, but wasn't a knockout either. TJ was athletic and tan— having logged a lot of time outdoors. Rob would often see her watering plants and flowers in hanging baskets on her side of the front porch. She had wavy, dirty blonde hair that flowed where it wanted to, and relaxed eyes, full lips, and an easy smile. Her breasts were on the smaller side, but they were full pleasant curves instead of protruding. And her ass and legs shaped themselves naturally with how much time she spent outside and being active. There was a free spirit, almost hippy-like quality about her. Her voice was soft and soothing, like she was trying to calm a snarling dog, and her manner naturally relaxed, as though she had always just come from a massage. He initially thought she was faking it for her own sake— trying to put on a façade of being the dutiful wife. After observing the couple for a while, she really was a naturally mellow person. There was something about her face, hair, and voice that reminded him of porn star Julia Ann.

Her husband Chris was definitely the luckier of the two. Chris was tall and skinny, maybe even moreso than Rob. He had black curly hair, big glasses, and a nervous energy about him. Rob could relate to that, he guessed. Like Julia Ann, TJ Berger might be easy to overlook— especially when her apartment was filled with other attractive women, but Chris had landed a wife who was pretty, active, fun, and goofy, while Rob was alone.

Thinking about her now, Rob began to feel a stirring in his loins. He would definitely be more than willing to fuck TJ. But what could possibly make bedding TJ more thrilling than cute Kelsey, or busty Lucy, or wild Tina...?

"1B..." Rob said thoughtfully, heading for the coffee maker to refresh his cup. "1B, 1B, 1B," he muttered out loud.

He returned to his desk and sat down with a sigh. The sun was beginning to rise, casting golden rays across the lawn, and lighting up the changing fall leaves. The building was also waking up.

He stared out the window to watch the tenants wake up and leave for their various jobs. There was good mother Meggy leaving for work, in her professional attire, looking like a secretary or assistant, and walking like nothing had happened at all last night...

A short time later, a rugged Jeep Wrangler parked out front and idled. Kate Galloway emerged in torn jeans and a SWAT vest. Her ponytail bobbed and her cap was pulled low— probably to hide the shame on her face after that dream she'd had. She tossed her gear into the Jeep and was gone.

The college girls all left together— probably carpooling to class. No doubt, asking their third roommate more about herself (to report back to Rob later). His little spies

When Kelsey also left, he giggled like an evil genius. Not work related. She was going on a little shopping trip.

Finally came TJ and Chris. The two newly weds walked arm in arm, paused on the street to give each other a parting kiss, and went their separate ways.

Rob blinked at the gesture of love. A smile began to spread across his face. He had an idea that made his cock spring to life.

***

1B (Approximately 5:00PM)

Chris Berger had to circle the block. All of the on-street parking in front of the Connelly House was taken up— apparently he was the last tenant to get home tonight. That was fine. There was something welcoming and warm about sharing his home with five other apartments. Like a family living in a big house, there was always someone home. It was a creature comfort. It just meant that he didn't get a front and center spot every night.

Official tenant parking was around the back. He smiled to himself as he hopped lightly from his car. The night was promising to be beautiful and warm. The setting sun turned the clouds orange. He slung his satchel over one shoulder, and leaned back into his car one last time. Sushi containers for dinner, and flowers for TJ— just because. None of the store bought clipped flowers. These were from the nursery, still in the dirt, ready to be potted or planted in one of TJ's window box gardens.

He smiled to himself as he passed the large shady backyard plot of the apartment. Only five months ago, he and TJ had walked down the aisle on this very spot. It seemed like just yesterday. TJ had been completely natural, the flower in her hair, and her dress looking like it was made for her. God, if this was life, it wasn't so bad.

Around the side of the building, he smiled to the trio of college girls as they sat on their side of the porch. They were chatting quietly. Only a slender brunette with a sparkling face was dressed modestly in a hoodie and jeans. The other two were somewhat scantily clad— a brunette with dark features in skin tight bicycle shorts and an expensive sports bra that hugged her full curves, and a busty red head in cut-off jean shorts that may as well have been a bikini bottom, for all it covered, and tank top that her enormous freckled tits were ready to spill out of. The latter girl was a tad on the chunky side (not in an unappealing way), but her outfit was really revealing for her fullness.

Chris didn't give it much thought. Flaunt it if you got it. Good for them.

He took one last deep breath of the late summer air before stepping inside. The apartment hallway always had a must— like dust, mildew, and oldness. There was always a touch of heaviness to the air, that TJ insisted was just energy of spirits who hadn't crossed over, due to unresolved business.

Chris paused outside of the apartment door. Beyond, he could hear a sound... like man's voice moaning... at least he sounded like he was moaning. Maybe TJ was listening to another audio book while she relaxed after work.

Then he opened the apartment door and time froze. The potted flowers slid from his hand and smashed on the floor, leaving a mound of dirt and mess.

Sitting on the couch across from him was his wife and his... neighbor? It took Chris a moment to make sense of it. TJ was in her work clothing— a black and white print summer dress with a light teal cardigan. She was in black stockings and black heels. But she was on her knees on the couch, her dress hiked high up her thighs and her head in the lap of...

Robert Bradford from 3A. Chris didn't know him well, but they'd passed a few times. Now the quiet author was lounging back on Chris and TJ's couch like he owned the place. His feet propped up on the coffee table, he was smiling like the cat that caught the canary. His pants were open, and jutting upright was a thick swollen erection... his cock easily rivaling Chris's— a towering 10 inches, maybe. And his loving kind-hearted wife's head was hovering over it. Her cheeks were puckering inward as her lips eased wetly up and down his member, sucking in long dutiful strokes. Tara didn't even like sucking cock! She had only done it with Chris twice since they began to date, and both times were gifts for special occasions. Now, her eyes flicked in Chris's direction, but otherwise, she made no effort to stop sucking. She even reached a hand up and tucked her wild blonde curls behind her ear, making sure he could see it all.

"Chris, welcome home," Rob said, smiling casually as TJ continued to slobber on his knob, sucking long and slow like she was savoring his taste. "How was work?"

Chris felt his heart break in one horrible moment. His stomach knotted. He didn't understand what he was seeing, what any of this was. He thought he lived a happy marriage. They had never really fought, they took care of each other, they talked... Coming home to this was a complete gut-punch.

He stepped forward on shaking legs. "W-what is going on here?" he said. His voice sounded very far away. "TJ? What are you doing?"

Rob smiled. "I'm sorry you had to find out like this..." he reached his hand down TJ's back, and pulled her dress higher and higher. Her stockings stopped at mid-thigh. Her panties were satin black. He gave her firm ass a pet, then a squeeze. "But we decided it best if you found out sooner or later..."

Chris's eyes went from Rob to TJ. They were beginning to water. "We've been having an affair for a long time now," Rob lied, but he was enjoying the role he'd slipped into. The home wrecking bull.

As if on cue, TJ looked her husband squarely in the eyes. Rob's cock was still in her mouth. "I love him," she said, her speech slurred with her mouthful. "I love him!" She cried out and resumed her sucking. Her hand caressed and fondled Rob's heavy balls. Her mouth continued to roam every inch of his shaft.

Chris was struck. He was speechless. None of this made any sense. But something snapped in his brain. He started forward.

"What the hell Tara? After everything we've been through..." He wasn't sure what he was going to do. He'd never been in a fight before, but he balled up his fists.

That was when he noticed the wireless computer keyboard on the couch beside Rob. "Uh uh. Stop right there," Rob smiled calmly.

And to Chris's shock, he did stop. What the hell?

"Sit down Chris," Rob ordered, and Chris felt his body drop into the nearest arm chair— the leather 'man chair' that TJ had ordered him for his birthday. Why was he following this creep's directions?

Chris started to become aware that he wasn't in control of his body, and soon, his own anger at the situation began to fade. His emotions draining away with his thoughts.

"Keep going," Rob instructed TJ. Not that it was necessary. She had never stopped. Her calm eyes stared up at him as her head bobbed faster. Her hungry lips swallowed up his cock. She was taking longer and deeper pulls.

Rob's hand wandered down her butt and between her legs. When he felt her wetness on her panties she let out an involuntary gasp. "You're wet," he grinned. "I'll bet that's authentic."

Rob glanced over at Chris, who watched them blankly. "Your wife is wet. And it ain't from you." Rob felt a little drunk on his own power. He was aware of the cruel irony— he'd been bullied as a boy, but when given his chance, he was just as cruel as any of his childhood tormentors. He kind of liked it, especially when it was consequence-free.

TJ's head full of blonde curls continued to bob up and down, doing everything possible with her mouth to bring Rob pleasure.

"Hmm..." Rob said, thoughtfully eyeing Chris. "You need a personality. What do you think, TJ? Do you want him to be into this? Sitting in the corner jerking off and thanking me for what I'm doing to you? Should he join in? Should he cower like a dog..."

For a while, TJ didn't respond. She just continued sucking. Her eyes going back and forth between Rob and Chris. Her hand massaging Rob's heavy balls, wandering up his shaft to give him periodic strokes, then back to his balls for more pleasant rubbing. He didn't think she would answer, although he'd sort of programmed her— giving her false memories of a long meaningful and lust-filled affair with Rob that had grown into an emotional attachment. He wanted her attitude toward Chris to be authentic.

And TJ's response was about what he'd expect from a wife who believed herself to be in love with another man because she wasn't satisfied with her current one. "I want... him to be upset, but accept us for what we are." It was an honest answer.

"You cruel little housewife," Rob grinned, but he reached for his keyboard. He tested it before Chris had come home, and the range went all the way up to his computer in his office. He didn't need to lug the heavy arrangement with him. Rob started to type away as TJ pleasured him with her mouth. His cock gleamed with a wet pleasant coating of her saliva.

When he was done, Rob was aware it worked. Because Chris started to sniffle. "Tara... please... please stop..." he was crying.

"Do you want to stop, Tara?" Rob grinned.

She peered over at her husband as her mouth continued up and down his length. She shook her head slowly.

"See that, Chris? She doesn't want to stop," he put his hand on top of her head and forced her mouth lower and lower until his cock hit the back of her throat. She gagged, but swallowed him. "Who are you to stop her now?"

TJ came up gasping, her eyes watering, but even more turned on than before. Her hand started to stroke Rob vigorously as she caught her breath. She was glaring hard at Chris the entire time.

"But we love each other," Chris wept.

"Does she suck your cock like this?" Rob asked, his fingers slipping around her panties, pushing into TJ's wetness. He fingered her right there on the couch. Tara resumed sucking him.

Chris's diaphragm was quivering too hard to form an answer. Instead, he merely shook his head.

"That should have been your clue," Rob declared.

"Why would I suck your cock?" TJ's calm husky voice asked, her lips moving against the tip of Rob's cock, like she was singing into a microphone. "It's so fuckin' small. That's why I cheated in the first place. I needed something better, and I found it." She reached up and lovingly caressed Rob's cheek. "And I'll do anything to keep it, even if I have to swallow him every night."

TJ opened her mouth and dragged the flat of her tongue from Rob's balls up to the tip of his head, earning a long approving moan. Chris dropped his face into his palms to hide his shame.

"He's a real man, Chris," TJ said. "And real men know how to fuck. None of this gentle shit that you do in the bedroom."

Chris looked up, stunned. Rob suspected that TJ wasn't one to use swear words often.

She climbed off of the couch, standing before Rob. She wiggled her hips as she pulled her dress high, revealing her thigh highs and wet panties. "I don't want some wimp to worship and make love to me, like I'm some damn princess. I want a man to fuck me like my only role in life is to be his slut." She seemed to hiss the words out at her husband. She planted the toe of her shoe on the edge of the couch, between Rob's legs. She grabbed his hands and slid them up her thighs, to her underwear. The entire time, she was glaring at her husband.

Rob hadn't scripted those words, so much as once again, described her aggression level in his 'story', and now she was acting it out, coming up with sentences and insults off the cuff. He wondered if any of them were her own guilty thoughts and desires that she'd hidden deep deep down.

Rob grasped her silky black panties and was happy to oblige her, sliding them down her smooth legs until they reached her ankles. TJ turned to her husband and kicked them at him. They slapped off of his face, and landed on the floor between the pathetic sad-sack's feet.

She turned back to Rob, trembling in excitement. "Touch me, Rob. Take me... take me right here in front of Chris."

She sat back on the coffee table and spread her legs wide, presenting her trimmed wet pussy to her new lover. "Did you know in the animal kingdom, there's all sorts of animals that will take a new mate... right in front of the old mate?" She pulled at Rob's belt until his pants fell to his ankles. "They'll force their old lover watch... just to really drive the point home, that there's a new alpha in town."

Rob smiled as he climbed onto the coffee table, over her. "I did not know that. You're a very good teacher."

"I don't teach that," TJ leaned back on her elbows. Her wild hair hanging down across the table. She shot a look at her sobbing husband. Chris was watching between his fingers. "It just turns me on."

"Uh huh," Rob said, laying on top of her, his mouth sucking hungrily at her neck.

"That deep down, we're all just animals. And we do what comes naturally, and ignore everything else."

Rob's hands reached behind her and started to unzip her dress.

"No," she stopped him urgently. She nodded her head to her husband. "He has to do that. So he understands."

Chris's eye's bugged out. "What?" He asked.

"Unzip me," she ordered him. "Present me to my new mate."

And despite Chris's humiliation and misery, his body moved with a mind of its own— a puppet on a string. He came to them, tears running freely down his face. A snot bubble popped. She shrugged out of her sweater, and Chris reached behind TJ's back. He worked her zipper down and helped her shrug out of it. Then she leaned back on the coffee table again.

By this point, Rob was stroking his cock, smiling at the body that he was about to conquer. TJ's natural tan encompassed her completely. Even her perky tits were devoid of tan lines. And just a hint of muscle definition in her belly told the story of an active woman.

TJ spread her legs and stared up at Rob. "I'm ready. Chris, guide him inside me."

Even Rob was taken aback. He had written TJ to be cruel and humiliating, but he hadn't expected this.

Chris looked miserable— a beaten dog— but he reached out and grasped Rob by the base of his shaft. It was weird for Rob but once the head of his cock met TJ's wet lips, he realized that he didn't mind. He pushed his hips and his member began to penetrate TJ.

She leaned her head back and moaned in delight. Chris was openly crying, his face flushed and red. His hand locked around Rob's base as he slid deeper and deeper inside of his wife. Chris didn't want to look but he had no say in it. He watched from the corner of his eye as Rob sank his long meaty pole into TJ's body.