Hollow Pleasure Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he was fully inside, Chris let go.

"Stand right there and watch," TJ moaned in her calm husky voice. The cold detachment to her tone completely indifferent to her husband's misery. Tara lifted her legs high into the air and locked her high-heeled shoes together behind Rob's back.

Rob was in heaven as his hips withdrew, then pushed himself back inside of her. Each thrust of his cock was like a stab into Chris's heart. He stood over them, watching Rob's cock disappearing in and out of TJ's body, and seeing the pleasure that crossed her face each time. She propped herself up on one elbow. Her legs helped drive Rob's thrusts deeper.

"Harder," she panted. "Let him see how hard you can fuck."

At her urging, Rob's thrusts grew much rougher. He stabbed into Tara's body. She started to cry out, loudly now. The animal within this calm, mild mannered housewife was revealing itself. As Rob's thrusts grew more eager, TJ's body responded. She leveraged her legs, pulling her ass completely off of the coffee table. She continued to pull Rob's cock into her body. Each time he stabbed deep, she threw her head back and screamed.

"Harder, fuck me harder!" Her eyes were hard and her face determined. Her hair was flying in all directions as this little hippy-ish teacher threw her entire body into the act.

Rob ground his teeth. He had unleashed the lioness in this little slut. He was all too happy to pound her. His hips became a blur. The coffee table beneath them shook and wobbled. The reclaimed wood would probably break, but neither of them cared. And judging from the horror and trauma on Chris's face, breaking some of their nice things was the least of his problems.

In the throws of her pleasure, TJ turned to her husband. For a second, Rob thought she'd actually grab his cock and bring him into the fold, though he hadn't scripted that. Instead, TJ flicked his penis through his crotch. He yelped out in surprise and humiliation. She giggled cruelly before turning back to Rob.

"Pull my hair!" She barked.

Rob was all too happy to obey. He grabbed her by her curls and yanked her head back. "Ohhhhhh!" She cried out.

Their bodies locked together tightly, Rob and TJ were aggressively pushing and pulling back and forth. TJ's eyes flicked to her husband. "You should take notes," she grunted at him. "This is how I want it. But not from you. You just stand there and know your place, you pathetic little bitch."

Even Rob thought that was harsh, but there was no way he was going to let up. He was having far too much fun putting this fit little slut through her paces.

Her harsh words sent Chris into another sobbing fit. His glasses were smudged with tears. They magnified how puffy and red they'd grown.

"Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes..." TJ's wails went on and on. Her tits jiggled happy with the pounding that her body took. Her hair flying in all directions. Rob kept a tight grip on her. His stabs from his cock so hard and fast that their bodies were making a steady THUMPTHUMPTHUMP, that reminded Rob of the beat of a helicopter.

"OHHHHH!" TJ's back arched and her grip with her legs tightened. Rob knew what was happening. Her orgasm was explosive. Rob felt her whole body tighten, as though she was squeezing him to death, then release in a rush of wetness that poured from her pussy and splashed up his stomach and down his balls. He had brought her to orgasm with a wet squirt— something he'd never experienced before.

"Oh my god," Rob declared.

When TJ's cries of pleasure settled and she sagged back onto the table, she glanced at her husband. "See what he just did to me? You've *never* done that." She stressed. "God, you're so pathetic."

Chris couldn't meet her eyes. She shook her head and pointed to the chair again. "Sit down!" She ordered him.

Chris dropped at once into his place in the chair.

TJ pushed Rob off of her, then dropped to her knees on the floor. Rob startled as TJ didn't even hesitate. She fondled her tits and rubbed her excited pussy as she opened her mouth and began to lap hungrily at the mess she'd made of Rob's stomach and cock. She was licking her own juices from his body in long licks, making sure to pause periodically and plant little kisses on certain spots.

She watched her husband from the corner of her eye. When she was positive that Chris was staring intently right back at her unspeakable actions, TJ wrapped her lips around the head of Rob's cock and plunged her face down around it. She practically threw her face down onto him, pivoting her head and throwing her hair around. She stroked and spun her hand along his shaft as she fed herself, her mouth bouncing up and down, her head turning from side to side. Her lips made noisy sucking sounds as she slurped him, working hard to taste herself up and down his length.

Her fingers worked furiously between her legs as she fingered herself on the hardwood. She twisted her nipple until it hurt.

When her mouth finally popped off his cock, she glanced at her husband. "That's what a real man's cock tastes like."

"How does that taste?" Rob said, wanting to drive the cruelty home.

"A real man tastes like my orgasm," she said, sliding to her feet, dragging her fingers up Rob's stomach as she went. She stood face to face with him, then pressed her mouth to his. Her kiss was deep and aggressive. Her tongue probing into his mouth.

Rob could taste her on her lips, and it drove him wild. He grabbed her by the hair again, their tongues rolling in each other's mouths. TJ continued to throw her head around enthusiastically as she kissed her new lover right in front of the old one that she was discarding. Both looked at Chris from the corners of their eyes, making sure he was watching. The guy was completely defeated.

Rob's hands roamed the back of TJ's head, the curve of her back, the firm round cheeks of her ass.

Finally TJ broke the kiss. "I can't stand to see him looking like such a sad lump," she told Rob. "Take me to the bedroom. You and I need our privacy to finish."

"I agree," Rob said.

"*Our* bedroom," she emphasized, caressing Rob's cheek. She made sure Chris had heard. Then she snapped her fingers at her husband. "You... just sit there and listen. Don't try to interrupt. Or I'll make you clean up the mess that Rob leaves behind..." she giggled at the last part.

He just nodded, sad and complacent.

TJ took Rob by the hand and led them away.

The bedroom matched TJ's sense of modest style. A wicker chair, a rug with a modern geometric pattern, and a bedspread with bright yellow flowers. TJ kicked the door shut and locked it. "So my old mate won't disturb us," she grinned with a devilish smile. Then she practically threw Rob backward onto the bed and pounced on top of him. She buried her face back into his, kissing him aggressively as she straddled him.

Out in the living room, Chris sat miserably as he was treated to the noises from the bedroom— the kind of sounds he'd never heard TJ make in her life. The kind of sounds that could only come from wild uninhibited passion.

TJ positioned her body on top of Rob's, trapping him with her legs. She broke the kiss by flinging her head backward, tossing her hair from her face. Then she leaned into the upright position like she was getting ready to ride a horse.

She bucked her hips a few times, rubbing her pussy along Rob's throbbing length, twerking her hips in fast little jerks. Rob moaned, feeling her wet lips kissing against his shaft. Then she reached behind her back, fished for his member, pressed it to her pussy and sat down on him in one fast eager motion.

She sighed in mixed pleasure and relief, like his cock was the only thing in the world that could bring her comfort.

As she started to ride, Rob vaguely wondered if he overdid it. TJ was fierce in her efforts. She may not have been the hottest in the building, but she was making up for it in roughness and aggression.

The bed began to creak as she lifted herself up and dropped back down, again and again. Her movements were frenzied. She tossed her head from side to side, crying out each time she impaled herself on his dick.

"Grab me, Rob," she snarled. She held her hands up to the ceiling as she rode him, letting Rob's hands slide up her body until he was fondling her tits. He squeezed them hard as she bounced. Rob couldn't resist throwing his hips up to meet her bounces.

The result was an incredible amount of racket. Not just from her lustful howls, but from the bed shaking violently on the floor and against the walls. Rob was in ecstasy. He turned his head. On the nightstand beside him, wedding photos of TJ and Chris stared back at him. Their first dance. They were holding each other as TJ rested her head on Chris's shoulder and smiled at the camera— looking like a fairy with the flower in her hair.

Then TJ bounced even rougher on the bed. "YESYESYES!" She snarled, and the bed slammed hard enough against the nightstand that the photo toppled the floor and cracked.

In the living room, Chris heard it all, sitting like a stone, his stomach rolling over and over. His tears drying to his face. His cock embarrassingly hard in his pants as he stared at the bedroom door and listened to the defilement of his wife. With the door firmly shut and locked, he could only imagine what was happening in there, but his mind showed him images that were very close and just as wild as the nightmare beyond the walls.

"Fuck me fuck me fuck me!" TJ was crying out, throwing her whole body into it. Rob pinched her nipples, twisting them. This only sent TJ into a frenzy. She clenched his hands to her chest.

"Ohhhh, never stop fucking me!" She screamed through clenched teeth. She began to sashay her hips from side to side, rotating them in fast little circles as she gripped and rode.

"Oh... I... won't," Rob fought to even say. It was the roughest sex he'd ever had. He could hardly catch his breath to form the words.

TJ reached down and grabbed Rob's hair, holding onto a handful like the reigns of a horse. She reached behind herself with her other hand and smacked her own ass. The clap going off like a gunshot in the room.

The bed continued to thunder wildly against the wall. The lamp went next, falling from the end table. It looked hand-crafted— something her grandmother had made her, probably. Now it was nothing more than broken shards of garbage on the floor.

TJ didn't relent, even for a moment. She spanked her own ass again. Rob's hips bucked up into her body. The crazy bouncing of the bed helping to leverage him up, catapulting him into her.

It wouldn't be much longer, Rob knew. Sweat was pouring down both of their bodies. He had no idea that mild and chilled out Tara Jane Berger could be such a fuck machine. Things seemed to be falling and breaking left and right.

Finally Tara's pace relented to a long steady grinding motion along Rob's length. His cock disappeared in and out of her body in short increments. She planted herself on his lap and bucked her hips forward and back, moving her body like a belly dancer. One hand still held him by the hair, and the other felt for his balls. When she found them, she started to rub.

"Cum inside of me," she urged him.

Rob hadn't been expecting that demand. It must have shown on his face, because she urged him more.

"Please," she begged. "I need it bad. We've been trying for a baby. With you, I know it'll take."

Rob was all too aware that in his impulsiveness, he'd once again forgotten a condom. That was a moot point now. There was no way TJ was going to let him up until he acquiesced to her demand.

"Ohhh god, we shouldn't," he said, feeling his cock throbbing uncontrollably. The steady buildup was reaching its pinnacle. The tip of his cock tingling excitedly. It was only made worse by TJ's busy hands massaging his balls.

"You have this energy about you..." she moaned, her eyes dreamy and half shut. "I know this is how it was supposed to happen. Put your seed in me," she moaned, loudly enough for her whimpering husband in the next room to hear and to process what was about to happen.

Rob's toes curled. His hands grasped at the sheets, and his eyes rolled back. "Ohhhh shittttt," he swore. TJ continued to hump him, even as the first of his cum spilled into her fertile womb.

"Yessssss!" She cheered in triumph as she felt him.

The cum rocketed out of his cock in waves after that. Each one brought about a new squeal of delight from the wild wife.

"Yesss! Oh! God yes!" She moaned.

Rob's cock spasmed long after his balls had emptied into TJ. She bounced for several minutes more, enjoying the thrill of him being inside of her, making sure she milked every final drop from him.

I guess this is what I get for implanting the idea that our affair turned into something more, Rob thought to himself. He'd only done it to make Chris's humiliation that much more intense and realistic. It wasn't the end of the world. With his magic computer that could make any fantasy come true, Rob really had the ultimate say in what would happen going forward.

Finally TJ's body slid off of his, sweating and glistening. She'd been fucking fiercely for so long that she seemed to continue to bounce, even as she dismounted. Then to Rob's shock, she went to the bedroom door and opened it.

"Get in here, right now," she barked at her husband.

Chris came obediently— wearing the expression of a broken man.

"Rob gave me what you weren't man enough to." She fell back on the bed and spread her legs so Chris could see the cum that ran slowly from her pussy.

With the sight confirming his deepest fears, Chris was horrified. "Now, hold my legs up," she told him. "I want to make sure Rob's sperm finds where it's supposed to go."

Even Rob was take aback. He wasn't sure if that was valid science or just a myth, but he often heard of women doing such things to ensure pregnancy after sex. He watched as Chris shamefully held his wife's ankles up in the air. TJ's gasping body smiled at Rob as he did so. Her hair played out behind her on the pillow. "See that? He is good for something." She laughed. Chris reddened.

Rob stood, his deflating cock swinging between his skinny legs as he headed across the room. He took a moment to admire the cracked wedding photograph on the floor, the shattered lamp. TJ had disregarded everything she loved. That was power beyond anything Rob could ever imagine.

He couldn't help but strut a little bit as he headed from the room. "Remember Chris... really make sure that pregnancy takes. You know... happy wife, happy life." Rob laughed to himself as he made his way through the apartment— having never really seen it before, and hardly paid much attention to his surroundings when he and TJ were fucking.

Paintings and a dream catcher decorated the walls. In other places were drawings from TJ's students— the colorful scribbles of school kids. Photographs were the most abundant. TJ liked to take pictures. Many were close ups of flowers, and lilies. Dew on leaves. But the ones that drew in his eye were the photos of TJ and Chris. Many featured the happy couple on vacation. Most were outdoors. Hiking, or rafting, on sandy beaches or in the woods. There was a shot of them at the Grand Canyon. Even one with TJ in shorts that displayed her legs, standing on a hiking trail in the wilderness behind a sign that forbid hiking beyond a certain point. She was wearing an expression of 'oops' on her face. They looked like a fun happy couple.

Rob peered one last time over his shoulder, wondering what it was like to be part of one of those. Did he really care at this point? He could be a part of anything that he wanted to...

In the bedroom, TJ was on her back, looking satisfied and relaxed, pleased with herself, as her husband held her legs in the air, sobbing quietly in defeat.

"Don't worry, buddy," Rob muttered under his breath. "I'm not a complete monster." He dressed quickly, and when he picked up his wireless keyboard, he began to type quickly. "Neither of you will remember a thing. Hell... maybe I'll make you think you got drunk, and rocked each other's world, and made a little miracle."

When he was satisfied with that narrative, he packed it up and headed for the door, stepping over the smashed flowers and discarded sushi Chris had brought home. Now that his orgasm was done, and his sexual libido satisfied, a pang of guilt worked its way into his brain. But still... if he was being honest, *really* honest, with himself... he'd be back, as long as TJ kept fucking him like that.

It was fun... even if he was the interloper in someone else's marriage.

***

Rob emerged from the happy home of TJ and Chris. He was rather pleased with himself. Maybe a small part of him felt bad for what he'd done to Chris... but he'd been cheated on before when he was younger. Just once, Rob wanted to know what it felt like to be the home wrecker. And it felt... good. He felt powerful, in charge.

It was harmless. Chris wouldn't remember. They'd both snap out of it shortly and return to the blissful ignorance of their happy marriage, with maybe a few questions, but no less love for each other.

And let's face it... for someone who wasn't a face-value knock out, TJ could really fuck. Her body was amazing. Not to mention doing it in front of her husband—

"Excuse me," a man's voice.

Rob nearly jumped out of his skin. He hadn't noticed anyone in the hallway at first. But when he looked, he saw a young man in his mid twenties standing in the entryway of the building. Rob was already suspicious of strangers, but even more so now that he had something to hide. The kid didn't look like police, so at least there was that. He was very handsome... almost to a degree that made Rob instantly hate him. Life was so unfair with the cards it dealt. Rob was nothing special, while the kid before him had tall, dark, and handsome features, a great hairline, dark scruff, big dimples, and a smile full of perfect teeth. He was also well dressed— like a preppy boy from a good upbringing.

Rob's eyes narrowed.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." The man smiled, apologetic and sincere. There was an earnestness about him. "I'm just looking for my girlfriend. She usually calls me every night, but it's been almost a week, and I haven't heard from her."

Maybe she's trying to tell you something, buddy, Rob thought, wishing this man would just go away.

"Women, am I right?" Rob shrugged. He shuffled his feet, feeling awkward, deciding it best to just leave it at that. He had a feeling his mind controlling antics were to blame for this man being here, and he was terrified that guilt would show on his face. Get a hold of yourself, Rob. This isn't your problem. Believe it so you don't look culpable...

But the man in the hallway shifted, just as uncomfortable as Rob was feeling. His brow pinched together. He looked honestly worried.

Rob's conscience got the better of him. "Who's your girlfriend?"

"Kelsey Parker."

If Rob wasn't so pale, this man would have seen the color drain from his face. Oh shit...

*** Hollow Pleasure to be continued... ***

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love the marriage of mind control and cuckoldry. I hope you do more of this.

flynndflynndabout 3 years ago

I like it when the people with reality warping powers helps out anyone he hurts afterwards. Maybe he could gift the husband and wife a plaything for Chris and make him okay with his wife fucking the MC when he's not there, then get jelous when he is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

My favorite chapter so far, by far. It does play on your strengths, and my goodness, what kinky fun! That TJ is an interesting character. I hope you revisit the couple later on and have Rob explore variations of this theme, or even deepen the cuckoldry. Maybe pop in on pregnant TJ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is definitely my favorite chapter so far, holy crap. It was intense, kinky and played on all your strengths. I hope you revisit this scenario in the future, with a few variations on it from time to time...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Maybe you need

to get that hell inside your head checked out by a professional. You seem to have some real problems.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
A Gift From His Father Ch. 01 A young man receives a strange gift with unique powers.in Mind Control
Hypnotized Family Joe gets revenge on ex-boss by hypnotizing his busty family.in Mind Control
Brain Development Enterprises Ch. 01 Special cologne helps John win over his bratty stepdaughter.in Mind Control
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
More Stories