Hollow Pleasure Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Halley regarded him. Her face was stone, her muscles stuck in place. Only her eyes moved.

"So what's a lonely single guy to do with the power to literally make anything happen? Cure cancer? Invent the flying car? Stop crime? No. I'm cutting corners and just getting right to it— sex. Lots and lots of sex. Sounds wasteful really, but don't we orient our whole lives around the pursuit of it? Having jobs, being successful, buying a nice home or the fancy car. It's all about sex. I just happened to find a shortcut to get what I want, thus everything else leading up to it is just a waste of my time. So it shouldn't be any surprise what I'm doing with it. So yeah... I dabbled. We have some hotties living here. Eventually I got better at controlling the power, the influence. I could make things more authentic. I could even put ideas in people's heads, fantasies and new turn-ons, that would trigger them, and they'd act out of their free will. I still don't fully understand it, or why. But who cares? It's just too much fun."

He looked from the soldier to soldier.

"So what kind of fantasies do you have, Halley Hargrove?" He pondered. Then he smiled. "Ohhhh, I know what I'll have you do." Rob clattered away on his keyboard for a lengthy period of time. When he was finally done, he sat back and watched the show.

Everyone started to move again, but this time, they had a purpose. The men all took seats— on the couch, in chairs, all in a loose circle around the coffee table. Halley's demeanor changed abruptly as the story he'd typed took control of her mind and her actions. She strutted across the floor, popping her hips as she went. Then she climbed up onto the coffee table in front of her men. She began to gyrate her hips as she started to undo the buttons of her uniform shirt. She turned in a slow circle, dancing and showing off her body.

"Halley Hargrove, lead investigator, private firm owner, and team commander... now reducing herself to the status of slutty stripper." Rob rested his hands behind his head proudly, and watched. "Oh you're going to make your future husband so proud." He snickered.

Halley ignored him. She was in her own world, surrounded by her three men. She yanked her shirt fully off, her loose hair tumbling across her face, making her look wild and uninhibitied. Down to just a sports bra, now. Her flat bare tummy was pale and appealing. She wasn't as in good of shape as Galloway, but there was a naturalness to Halley. No makeup and still pretty, and not muscular, but hot. If Rob didn't know her profession, was the classic 'girl next door' type.

"Get your cocks out boys," Rob declared. "This slut doesn't work for tips. She works for the whole dick."

Halley continued her little teasing show on the coffee table. She played with her sports bra as she spun. Her boots thumping on the table top. She lifted her bra, giving them peeks of her under boob. She pulled it low and squeezed her breasts together to accentuate her cleavage. Her tits were definitely in the high B-cup range, close to Meg on the second floor. They were round and plump. Her skin was pale, with a splash of freckles.

The men followed Rob's example. The two soldiers and the technician unzipped their pants. One by one, their cocks appeared, and they began to stroke as they stared up at their boss. Their expressions were trance-like.

Halley bent forward, hovering her face in front of Alvarado. She teased her cleavage in front of his face, squeezing her own breasts. Alvarado's cock grew thick in his hand. His shaft was meaty and veiny.

"I'll bet it's bigger than your fiance's," Rob smirked. There was a tantalizing way that Halley swung her hips. She had a thick round ass. Rob couldn't resist leaning forward and giving it a smack over her fatigue pants. Halley let out a squeaky little whimper of approval. "Yeah, you like to be put in your place, huh, you slut bitch?" He slapped her again.

In front of her, she grasped Alvarado's face and thrust him against her chest. She grinded her chest against his face, like a professional stripper. His rough stubble tickled her skin. She worked her body in thrusting sensual movements, humping air. Simulating the vile acts that everyone desperately wanted to commit.

Alvarado moaned in pleasure, his voice muffled by her melons being mashed into his face. She ran her fingers through his hair and moaned excitedly by his hot breath against her tits.

Then she stood back up and began to unbuckled and unsnap her pants. As she pushed them down, her thong underwear came into view. Dark blue.

"Is that regulation underwear for when you're on missions?" Rob smirked.

Halley hooked her thumb through one of the straps and gave it a snap against her bare skin. Then she pulled the straps high, spinning around and giving them a teasing view of the top of her ass as her pants slid lower.

She shook her ass for them, and even glanced over her shoulder at her own men as she gave herself a slap.

Rob smiled, pleased with himself that he'd taken a proud team leader and reduced her to a common slut. "What do you think of your boss, guys?"

They all answered at once.

"What a fuckin' slut," York said.

"Big assed whore," Alvarado commented, giving her butt a smack.

"Been wanting to sink my dick into her the second I met her," Alex added.

"Well have at it, boys. I think the bitch needs to be shown her place," Rob said. "She shouldn't be leading. She should be on her back, providing sexual pleasure to her men day and night."

Halley bit her lip at the suggestion.

Rob's idea seemed to spur something in the men. They all rose to their feet, their hands still stroking their eager cocks. Halley looked scared for a moment, like a stripper about to have her stage stormed by the herd of men that she'd been teasing and tantalizing all night.

Alvarado grabbed her, picked her up and put her on her back on the coffee table. Alex stood up by her head, and pulled her sports bra up and off while York undid her boots, then yanked off her pants. Halley writhed and moaned excitedly on the table top as this group of men ravaged her.

In no time, they had stripped their boss completely. She was breathing hard. Practically panting. "Fuck me... I've been such a bad boss," she moaned in her sluttiest voice.

"Yes, you fuckin' have," the men swore and spat. Alvarado even slapped her face a few times, making her cheek red and making her whimper.

"Not so tough now," he snarled. "You look like a helpless little bitch."

Alex went first, the technician being the most aggressive. He didn't have the longest cock, but it was thick, chubby and wide. He hovered over Halley's mouth and roughly stuffed her lips with his manhood. Her cries were muted by his girth as he drove his dick home into her warm mouth.

York went to her tits, pawing at them. He alternated sucking at them, pinching her full pink nipples, twisting them, groping and slapping them. Each time he got rough with her, Halley cried out around a mouthful of Alex's thrusting member. Her tongue slipped out of her mouth, visibly licking along his shaft as he fucked her face. His big heavy balls swung back and forth, smacking her in the chin.

Alvarado pushed her legs apart and knelt between them. He licked his rough face up and down between her smooth bare thighs, and his fingers found their way into her shaved pink wetness. Halley squealed with pleasure around her technician's cock. There was nothing gentle about Alvarado's finger fucking. He jabbed two of them in and out of her warm folds.

"Mmmm! Mmmmm! MMMM!!!" she moaned around a mouthful of cock. She moved her head, nuzzling Alex with her nose. She reached out a hand and played with his balls, cupping and massaging them, trying to please her assistant now turned her assaulter. Her other hand found the back of York's head and she pushed his face harder against her tits. York licked noisily at her flesh. His teeth found one of her nipples and he bit softly. Halley squirmed and writhed on the table. Alvarado's finger fucking only grew more intense and rough. The sounds of her wetness could be heard throughout the room. His fingers came away coated with her juices. He dragged his tongue up and down her inner thighs, cursing and swearing at what a slut he thought his boss was.

Halley bobbed her head faster and Alex let out a sigh of pleasure. "Ahhh yeah," he groaned. "Suck my knob you slut. I wanted to do this the very first day you hired me. I should have grabbed you in your office and showed you who the real boss was going to be from now on." He grabbed her by the back of her head and shoved his cock deep into her throat. He held it there until she made a choking sound and tears formed in her eyes. Then he let up. He pulled his cock from her mouth. Halley struggled to catch her breath as Alex jerked his cock in front of her face. He plopped his big heavy balls on her shocked expression and dragged them around her sharp features, along her nose, and across her gasping lips. Halley couldn't control herself. Not with Alvarado thrusting his fingers in and out of her body with rough cruel abandonment. Her hips naturally came off the table each time, bucking against his invading digits.

"Stick out your fuckin' tongue, slut," Alex ordered. Halley obeyed like a good little slut, her tongue jutting from her lips. Alex pumped his cock in his fist and smacked the head of it off her tongue again and again.

"Ah! Ah! Ah!" Halley moaned mindlessly.

"She really likes it, huh?" York muttered, taking long licks of her nipples.

"She fuckin' loves it," Alex responded, dragging his dick across the tip of her tongue. "Don't you slut?" He slapped her face for good measure.

"Yessss," she cried out, arching her back and groaning. Alvarado squeezed a third finger inside of her body and was penetrating her over and over again with most of his hand. "I do! I love it."

"You gonna love it even more when we fuck your holes," Alex commented.

Halley writhed some more, crying out and gasping for air. Alvarado's finger fucking was fierce. She was so wet by now that she was coating the coffee table. Alex and York stood on either side of her. She was moaning too hard to put either of them in her mouth. Her arms were pulled in either direction until she was holding onto their cocks for dear life.

"Cum for me, you boss bitch," Alvarado snarled, glaring up at her from between her legs.

"Ohhh ohhh ohhhhhhhhh!" Halley cried out, her head going back. Her back arched. And it was followed by the flood. Rob smiled to himself as he watched Halley release, and she started to squirt hot runny juices all over her thighs, all over the table, and all over her officer's hand.

"Yes, that's it. Let's see that fuckin' honey," Alvarado urged, stabbing her harder and deeper with his fingers.

Up close, the gangbang was much more intense than when Rob had simply watched Galloway over the cameras. Halley was taking the brunt of the abuse. Rob couldn't resist stroking himself as he watched.

As Halley's orgasm wore off, her body was extra sensitive. She cried out and whimpered. Alvarado wasn't letting up. His rough fucking like a tickle torture that went on and on.

"Oh god... oh god stop... stop..." She whimpered and begged and pleaded. But Alvarado did not stop. He had no desire to grant his hot little boss any mercy. He quickened his pace. Halley cried out again, gripping the cocks of her men tighter as her hips gave an involuntary spasms and another orgasm rolled through her. "Ohhhhh nooooooooo!" She moaned.

She had to bite her lip to keep from screaming.

Alvarado's hand came away wet and juicy. He barely gave her any time to recover. He hoisted her legs into the air. Alex took one foot, and York took another. The men pulled her legs apart and held her like that. Alvarado climbed between her legs, mounting her right there on the table. With his thick cock in hand, he was the first to invade her.

"Ohhhhh goddddd," Halley cried out as he slid himself into her body, violating his boss. The officer pinned her to the table and sank his length until he was fully inside of her. Then he gripped her by the perky tits, her nipples as hard as little pebbles, and he began to thrust.

"Ohhh yessss," Halley moaned. "Yessss... fuck me. Fuck me." It was less of an authoritative order and more of desperate pathetic plea from an overpowered cum-drunk slut.

Alvarado grabbed her hard, clenched his jaw and jack-hammered his hard body into her. Halley's words instantly cut off by the fierce way that he took her. All she could do was cry out with each ragged exhale.

"Bitch is speechless," the men remarked, watching her eyes roll back in her head and her mouth go slack.

As Rob watched, he realized he was foolish to be afraid of Galloway. He had complete control. He had taken this bad ass officer and reduced her to nothing but a slobbering slut, desperate to be used as a fuck toy for her own men.

"Oh! Ohhhh! Ohhhhhh!" She cried out in a voice that was definitely not her normal tone. She was high and whining, like a little fuck slut.

Alvarado picked up on it. He wrapped his hand around her neck and squeezed while he roughly fucked his boss. His hips were a blur. The table shook beneath them. And Halley's men held her legs tight, presenting her body for the taking.

"I think this cunt needs more," Rob shouted to the group.

Alvarado slid out of Halley. Her pussy was positively dripping. The officers shed their uniforms and rounded on their boss. They pulled her to her feet. Alvarado stood behind her. York stood in front. Together, they lifted her easily. She yelped as she was taken off the ground. They sandwiched her with their bodies, holding her up like she weighed nothing. Then York was helping himself to his boss's pussy. He slid into her wetness, already gaping and soaked thanks to his buddy's giant cock and rough efforts.

"Ahhhhh," she moaned in pleasure as he sank into her. He pinched her face beneath her chin and shook her face roughly. "You like that, cunt?" He snarled at her as the men lifted and bounced her together on York's cock.

"Yes," she managed. Her voice barely a squeak.

"What was that, slut? I don't think I heard you," he was rougher this time. As they bounced her, Alvarado was lining up with her plump juicy ass. He ran the thick head of his cock along her ass crack until he found what she was looking for.

She yelped again, letting out a nervous squeak as she knew what was about to happen. "Yes!" She cried out. "I love it! I love being a whore for my men!"

"Damn right you do," Alvarado remarked, and then he was plunging himself roughly into his boss's ass hole while York fucked her twat.

Standing upright the men pounded her in unison. Halley's feet were completely off the ground, she was held tightly between their hard naked bodies. She felt them enter her at once from two different directions and penetrate deep. Her eyes popped wide. She'd never felt anything like this. Never in her life had she been with two men at once. Now she was being stuffed with two cocks at the same time.

"You like us working as a team, boss?" York grunted, thrusting out his lower jaw, his face inches from Halley's watching the contortion of pain and pleasure on her features. "This is what I call teamwork. Working together to show you who's really boss."

"You are!" Halley cried out as they bounced her over and over again on their rock hard rods. They rammed her deep. "You're in charge! I'm just your little fuck toy!"

"Fuckin' A right," they growled, and bounced her over and over. Their bodies worked like machines. Rob was convinced that he could probably make them fuck her like this forever, and they wouldn't tire. She might, but that wasn't really up to her at this point. Rob stroked faster, watching the woman's feet dangling helpless. She put her arms on York's shoulders and hung on tight as they plunged in and out of her.

"Oh! Oh! Fuck me, boys! Fuck me hard! I'm such a slut!" She cried out. Her toes curled. She threw her head back and moaned at the ceiling.

"Best boss ever," they grunted. Alex took his turn. The college techie was a little less fit than the officers, but Alvarado helped support Halley's weight as the young investigator took his place between her legs. They were smooth and white, creamy and slick with sweat and her cum. Alvarado kept his throbbing cock buried in her tight ass. He could feel it tightening and loosening as Halley struggled to control her urges. Then Alex was pushing into her with his fat round cock. Halley cried out as her assistant penetrated her.

Then they were aggressively bouncing her some more.

"Fuck," York grinned, stroking himself as he watched the show— the downward spiral of degradation that his boss was tumbling down. "I think she ought to do this with every employee of hers."

"Yes!" She panted, sliding her tongue around her lips, completely sex drunk. "Every officer, every investigator!"

"Every day," York said.

"Yes. Every day!" She echoed. Her tits bounced, her whole body being taken aggressively by these sex hungry men.

"You're not the boss," Rob said, piling on. "You're just the fuck toy to a bunch of losers who wish they were cops."

"I am," Halley agreed mindlessly. "I'm just a fuck slut to men in costume."

"Now you know your place."

Halley cried out, clinging to either side of Alex's face as she rode their cocks. They impaled her for what seemed like forever. She buried her face into his and started to kiss him as her body went off again, climaxing around their thrusts. Her muscles clenched and her pussy and ass tightened, not wanting to let go of them as the orgasm made her whole body shake.

"YESSSSS," she broke the lecherous kiss with her assistant. She had to clench her jaw and her eyes shut. "Ngh!" She squeaked out pitifully as she pushed her hips against their thrusts, meeting them in mid thrust to force them deeper and deeper.

Rob watched as the men rotated in and out, fucking her standing up, like she was their toy, until the proud leader of this private department was reduced to nothing but a hot sweaty mess.

Once he was satisfied that the prying bitch had learned her lesson, he ordered them to put her down.

"Clean them up!" Rob ordered. They put her on all fours on the coffee table. The men stood around her, and Halley turned in a circle, like an excited dog in the back seat of a car. She went from cock to cock. She gripped and stroked. She dragged her tongue over every inch of their flesh. She fed their cocks into her mouth in a single mindless urge. She licked the undersides of their shafts, all the way down to the balls.

"Don't stop at the balls," Rob ordered. And Halley didn't. She licked until the men each had a turn straddling her upturned face. She lapped at their sweaty undercarriage until she was licking sweat from their asses.

They moaned as they each had a turn with her hungry mouth. She serviced them. She was their servant.

All of them moaned with a simplemindedness as Rob watched the show— feeling like an emperor hosting an orgy for his own amusement. He briefly considered punishing them further. What better way to teach these officers a lesson than by having all of them have sex with each other? But for as deviant as Rob was, witnessing gay sex would do very little for him, even with his desire for control and his overwhelming need to reduce a bunch of men and women of the badge to nothing but mindless slobbering perverts.

Rob watched as Halley nuzzled and licked at the sweaty underside of Alvarado's balls, and dragged her tongue in circles around his anus, before returning to the head of his dick.

"Time for the big finish," Rob commented.

Each officer stood at parade-rest. Their hands clasped behind their backs, cocks thrusting straight out to Halley's slutty face. She gripped York first, bobbing her head like a mindless animal. She milked his cock again and again with her hand, her lips, her tongue. Finally the officer let out an approving moan.