Hollow Pleasure Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Halley's head popped off of his throbbing member just before the explosion of white cream hit her full in the face. It landed on her tongue, her lips, her nose. It coated her hair. One rope even got away from the others and flew over her shoulder and landed along the pleasant curve of her back.

She turned to the next man. She gripped Alvarado and stroked and licked and sucked. The room was filled with the sounds of his moans, and her wet suckling. The air was thick with the smell of sweat and cum. The Alvarado roared in pleasure and his orgasm nearly knocked Halley back off the table. The first rope gave a full splash across her face. She cried out in delight. The next ones followed fast.

"Ohhh you fucking slut. You fucking whore. You fucking bitch. You horny shameful slut." He panted and moaned and shook his hard staff in her face, slinging the final drips of his semen in her face.

Alex went next. His big bloated cock stretching her lips wide. They could actually see it engorge as Halley managed to suck and lick and coax him to orgasm. He flooded her mouth with his baby batter. Halley struggled to swallow it all, but it was too much. It ran down her chin in long white streamers.

Rob stroked himself to the cum drenched whore on his table. Finally he shrugged. He may as well, while he was at it. "Open your mouth, bitch," he ordered and she obeyed. He really was the master. Then he fed his dick into her cum covered lips. Her mouth was warm and sticky, flooded with the mess. He gripped her hair and fucked her face in long aggressive pumps, his balls beating against her chin.

Halley made glugging sounds, struggling to not choke on him.

"Yessss, here it comes," Rob snarled going faster and faster. Each plunge of his cock sent another quiver of pleasure up his shaft, until finally, he felt himself cross the line. "Swallow it!" He ordered, gripped her face and pushed his cock deep.

Halley nearly choked when his balls finally released their payload. It shot down her throat. Halley's hands grabbed his legs, holding on, struggling as he filled her mouth, her throat, and her stomach with his cum.

"Ahhhhh!" Rob moaned, triumphantly as each rope when deep into the belly of his intended target.

Halley's hands started to tremble as the last of Rob's orgasm subsided.

When he withdrew out of her mouth, she was an absolute mess of violation.

He looked at the four intruders into his home. They were all naked, gross, messy, and looking like shameful little slaves. What to do with them now that he'd reduced them to nothing?

For a second, Rob had no ideas. But then something flashed into his mind. A memory pulled forth, seemingly at random. It was as though his brain was a bookcase in a dusty old library, and something dark was standing on the opposite side, thrusting just the right book that he needed to find.

Rob thought about the storage cages in the basement of the apartment. The strong wire. The locks and latches. They would make fine holding cells for his slaves.

First he'd deal with these assholes. Then Galloway and her friends. Then he'd have his funhouse under control.

*** Hollow Pleasure to be continued... ***


  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Galloway& Quinn

long time no see Jackal. I've been keeping track of the this little gem here of Hollow pleasure both exciting and forbidden with a bevy of characters both familiar and new, Especially my favorite former security guard Galloway you're definitely pushing her out of her comfort zone in this one. I really the Ethan& Galloway pair , a fresh young stud friend on the side for our sexy Kate besides her regular partner Quinn in the mix . I can definitely see a potential spin off story of" Hellfire" Hailey and her mystery husband If he's anything similar like Quinn in that regard of his private investigator wife, I m sure he doesn't mind some of his wife's probable Haliey sexual antics in the meantime , if she has any sexy history besides this hot gangbang that just happened here but I'm probably guessing on that possible storyline in the pipeline occuring anytime soon.

We'll see what how it goes next time with our resident mind controller . I 'll see what you can surprise with next in sexy mind inducing Hollow Pleasure .

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I knew it wasn't going to be that simple. I suspect it might come down to Chris now, since he's the only one that Rob isn't aware about, but even he might squeeze that out of Ethan and Galloway. A bad ending wouldn't be so had haha I do kind of want to see him have some fun with TJ again.

But wow, actual cages now? Rob might be overplaying his hand there. Wiping their memories and sending them on their way, or charging Galoway and Ethan with something miht have been smarter.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Pulse Pt. 01 Jake is saved by powers he didn't know he had.in Mind Control
Home Run Friend preys on hot mom.in Mature
Son of Sleep Ch. 01 Highschool outcast learns he's a son of a Greek god - Hypnos.in Mind Control
My Girlfriend's Neglected Mother Hot Mom, hot daughter, is anyone complaining?in Erotic Couplings
Neglected Red Headed Trophy Wife Paul finds himself the proud owner of another man's wife.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories