All Comments on 'Hollow Pleasure Ch. 14'

by Jackal54641

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

And now the end has come. it's been a real ride!

I figured Chris would do it, turning the power off was actually such a normal and realistic way to do it, the others should reconsider their careers for not thinking of it.

I have no idea how they will feel comfortable with Rob ever again nearby.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hey, it's the commenter from the last chapter. Just curious about the choice of sex for this chapter and whether you already planned to do it like this or if it was somehow inspired by my comment? I definitely enjoyed how that turned out since it ties in to a part of the story I actually enjoy, but like I said I'm just curious.

Anyway I'm also looking forward to the final chapter! Since you said there will still be plenty of sex for this one, I actually imagine some gentler scenes (like what Kate and Ethan had) so everyone can recover from recent events and reaffirm relationships.

Or as an alternative I can also see some of them just going wild cause they can do it with who they want however they want, cause it's of there own choice. They can use that to reaffirm relationships and/or let off steam.

Anyway, whether it's another blowup orgy (Galloway Hargrove and the collage girls) or a bunch of quieter moments (the Burgers getting away to have that fun in the shed) I look forward to this and whatever you do after.

iamppoiamppoalmost 3 years ago

Damn, felt like Galloway's scene got cut short or rushed towards the end of it, it was great but I felt like an opportunity was missed towards the end of it when the demons allowed everyone else to have a turn. I feel like the thoughts and feelings of the squadmates could've been explored more as I'm sure they all would've had some desires for Galloway after working along side her for some time. Then there was when all the other strangers got a turn. Lastly, when Ethan finished up in her, it felt rushed, I'm sure he hated watching her go through the experience but at the same time, I'm sure he enjoyed his turn with her just as much as everyone else did. There would have been some feelings of guilt and shame by Ethan arising for enjoying his opportunity to add to the degradation of Galloway that he had only previously witnessed secondhand. Also, was and opportunity for them all to continue on after filling her up.

Look forward to the final chapter, and also looking forward to any bonus or extra scenes in the future.

iamppoiamppoalmost 3 years ago

Just to add from my previous comment, one of the loose ends I hope you address is the punk robbers, i wonder if they would ever come back and try to have another go with Galloway, if she'd still have those desires, or if she'd let them have their way with her again.

Another loose end to address would be Tina's parents, Danni's brother and Kelsey and her previous boyfriend. I loved this series and I hope you return to something similar after going back to your one shot stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story sad to see it end.

Jackal54641Jackal54641almost 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback everyone! Seriously, you’re the best!

To answer some questions: I knew I wanted Galloway to be the focus of the last major conclusive chapter, and it would take her back to her unresolved issues with the casino. It would only be right since she’s my main protagonist. Chris’s cutting of the power in the basement was an idea I had since chapter 8 or so... but someone spoiled that surprise... won’t name names (because they’re anonymous). Lol! It’s cool though.

Iamppo, sorry I couldn’t deliver as good as you were hoping. I tried to make it as rough and rowdy as I possibly could, but you’re right— I did skimp on some elements that I could have explored further. Your suggestions were all good ideas. But sometimes I worry that too long of a sex scene could take away from it in a way that too short could as well. I love gang bang and orgy scenes, but I’ll admit that they’re a lot to juggle. Hats off to the talented folks who can do them in real life!

To everyone else, I’ll be finished with, and posting, the epilogue soon that will tie up the final loose ends.

I don’t know what the future will bring, but I can almost guarantee more Galloway. I can’t stay away from her for long. And it’s looking like she’ll have an exciting new career in law enforcement. So there’s that...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

And i thought Rob was the protagonist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Eh.....Im almost at the end....and I have mixed feelings about this. I didnt enjoy this fromChapter 6 onwards,and the constant focus on Galloway ruined it. It feels like the story is preaching at us in this penultimate chapter. And the rules were never clearly explained,like if his power only extends to the building, how can he make Kelsey skip work and go buy cameras?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJackal54641@Jackal54641
Currently on hiatus. Busy with other (non erotic) projects. Will return soon. Visit my Patreon if you'd like to support me, offer encouragement, or just tip me for a job well done: patreon.com/jackal54641 Creative Permissions: if you’re a content creator of any sort, an...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES