Hollow Pleasure Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Glub glub glub," were the only sounds able to escape her lips.

Behind her, Ortega gripped her by either side of the head, and leveraged his wide heavy tool in and out of her ass. "Suck it, you filthy swine bitch," he snarled at her and forced her head up and down even deeper on Jones's cock.

Galloway obeyed, but the room was starting to darken. She could hear the gentle sobs of her friends. Somewhere, sounding distant, Ethan was pleading with Rob to stop all of this.

"It's okay, Ethan. I want this... no... I *need* this," she thought, just doing everything her body was telling her to.

Spit was running down her chin in drenching streams, making a mess on the table surface. Between Ortega and Jones gripping her head and using it so incessantly as a warm wet fuck hole, she was sure she might pass out from lack of oxygen.

Then Jones finally let her up, and Galloway immediately slurped up the spit streamers that hung from her mouth. She used her tongue to clean up her messy lower lip. The saliva tasted like Jones's cock.

Jones leaned in close. His breath smelling like sulfur. His demonic features reminding her that he was no longer a man. "You like that, fuck toy?" He snarled in her mouth.

Galloway could hardly speak, only managing to nod her head. "Uh huh."

Jones leaned forward and planted a hungry kiss on her mouth. When he pulled away, her mouth was still hanging open, waiting for more. He spit dismissively right into her mouth, then stepped back and let Stevie take his turn fucking her mouth in much the same violent way.

Stevie was even more relentless than Jones. Galloway's face was bright red, going to purple, but still she looked up adoringly at her tormentor's face. Her eyes were large and dreamy.

She couldn't even count how many orgasms the monsters in her ass and pussy had given her before she felt a load release. There was no warning.

Henry growled in pleasure, sank himself as deep as he could— so deep it almost hurt— then came a flood of hot wetness that only meant he was releasing an enormous payload of hot jizz. It filled her to the brink and oozed from her gaping pussy. Her vision dazzled with stars as jet after jet launched his vile seed into her body. She wondered distantly if she would carry on the evil man's legacy in the form of his child growing inside of her.

Then they were pulling out. They tugged Galloway to her feet. She came easily— already exhausted and getting tossed around like a rag doll. She could feel the cum running down her inner thighs in heavy drops. In the middle of the green felt was a surprisingly large puddle of Henry's cum mixed with sweat.

"Look at this fuckin' mess," Henry declared, disappointed that she couldn't keep it all inside of her. "Clean this the fuck up," he said, and pushed her to her knees. He shoved her face into the wet sticky puddle of cum and rested one cloven hoof on the back of her neck. She instinctively began to lap up the pool with her tongue, even as the mess was smeared across half of her face and into her hair.

Jones moved behind her now, and even with her pussy oozing with torrents of hot cum, her former fellow guard slid himself into the wet sticky mess that was now her pussy. He fucked her already cum filled pussy. Each thrust displaced more and more of Henry's mess. But he didn't mind.

"Yes," Galloway panted, her head still pinned to the table, her ass in the air for the taking. She licked up large gobs of the salty mess and drank it down obediently. "Yes... yes... more... more..."

Jones groaned and grunted and fucked her like an animal. And when he was satisfied, again there was little warning. Just a pleasurable sigh, and the spill of hot wetness filling her again.

"I'm doing it!" Her thoughts were practically squealing in delight. "I'm pleasuring them!" And she continued to mindlessly lick at the wet felt card table.

It wasn't just Jones and Henry. With her head pinned down, each man had a turn at her womb, and one by one, they each fucked her pussy, packing each other's cum deep inside of her, and adding their own to the vile concoction.

When each of them had their turn blowing loads into her body, they then did the unthinkable. The captives. "Get up here, right now!" They ordered the bound and shackled forms of her friends, coworkers, and innocent bystanders.

And one by one, each man was ordered to fuck Galloway's pussy. The mess of cum that coated her pussy and inner thighs was tremendous. After taking four beastly cocks inside of her, she barely felt the insertions of squad mates and the random men who were unwitting hostages. But feeling each man forced to add their seed brought her to the brink of pleasure, and each time another orgasmed in her pussy, she cried out as yet another of her own climaxes wracked her body.

It must have taken hours, although to Galloway, it didn't feel like it. Her head pinned to the table and her butt up in the air, every man in the building had a turn fucking her, and every woman in the building was made to bury their face into her snatch and lick up the excess.

"After years of hard work, and dedication, and sweat and pain... it's all come down to this," Henry narrated for her as Ethan finished his reluctant fucking of her worn pussy by climaxing into her, and then Hellfire Halley was immediately pushed face first into the sloppy mess.

"You've achieved your dream job!" Henry cried out marvelously. "You're a professional cum dumpster."

Galloway couldn't find the words. She was panting too hard. When she was let up, she was greeted to a shocking sight. The four robbers were all waiting... their cocks were hard and ready to go once more.

They picked her up, put her in a new position, and the gang bang violation started all over again.

They weren't done... she doubted they would ever be...

***

Chris Berger's plan had been the basement. He had his own reasons for heading down the hall to the open door beneath the stairs. But as he descended and could hear the screams of pleasure and pain from below, he began to fear he was venturing into the lion's den.

His heart was pounding. Thank god he'd had to presence of mind to remove his shoes before he stepped out of his car. The floor boards of this building were creaky enough without him clomping around, even in sneakers.

His socks muffled the sound of him descending the rickety stairs. He was vaguely aware that he was trembling. His legs felt like jelly. What the fuck was he about to find down at the bottom?

He paused in the laundry room. The noises were coming from the storage area. That wasn't his intended goal. He knew he should just ignore it. He didn't need to know what was going on in there, but yet his curiosity got the best of him. He risked a glance through the doorway and into the storage area of the apartment units.

This was a mistake. What he saw within terrified him in a way he hadn't known was possible. What he was witnessing right now was a far far *far* cry from Rob using his magic computer to make hot women sleep with him. Chris had thought that was the worst that it could ever be— watching his wife under the trance of another man, pleasure him in sexually wild ways. He was wrong. Rob had gotten worse. Much worse.

Rob had transformed the basement into a zoo— a literal zoo. Men and women were in cages. Chris recognized many of them as his neighbors. But a lot of them he didn't know— people in camouflage gear. They must be Galloway's coworkers. Most of them were naked or in various stages of undress. Somehow, the sight of people in cages wasn't the worst part. In the very center of the floor was an orgy that looked like it was meant to pay tribute to the devil himself.

The basement hardly even looked like the basement anymore. There was some sort of illusion happening, that must have come from Rob. A hazy hologram of a casino on fire. Of death and destruction all over the place. And in the center of it all, on top of a poker table, Kate Galloway was on all fours like an animal. She was being violated from all angles by four demons. That was the only way Chris could possibly describe them. Hulking giants with brown and red molting skin, curving spiral horns, and cocks the size of baseball bats. They were grunting and thrusting, spitting and snarling. And among them, like a human sacrifice, Galloway was moaning and crying out and squealing with joy. She was enjoying it in the purest most sinful form. Rob had reduced her to nothing more than a slobbering groupie. A piece of fuck meat for his sick desires.

Chris spotted Rob to one side. His cock in one hand, stroking and enjoying the show he'd created. His keyboard was in the other. Rob was looking extra haggard and nightmarish. He was dirty, his hair unkempt, his beard was patchy, and he looked malnurished. How long had he been obsessed with playing with his toys?

None of them saw him. Chris stepped slowly back into the laundry room. This was out of hand. If Rob saw him now, he was positive that he would meet a fate worse than death. He'd end up like the rest of them— a fuck slave to a mad man. A fear he'd never felt before welled in him. A fear for his very soul.

When he turned, he almost ran head-first into someone. A woman— the pretty chipmunk-faced one from the third floor. She must have crept up on him.

They locked eyes. Chris's blood turned cold.

"Please—" he began to whisper.

"ROBBBB!!" Kelsey bellowed.

The game was over. Her shrill cry went off like a starting pistol. It sent Chris running straight into the maze of the ancient basement.

Kelsey ran in the opposite direction, still shouting. "Rob!! There's a man down here!"

Chris ran with one single goal in mind. Something dumb. Something he should have thought of from the very start. But he hadn't. And now he might never get there...

***

"ROBBBB!!" The voice cut through the grunts, the fog of sweat and sex, and it echoed through the cavernous casino gaming floor. Everyone looked up, pausing in mid act. The captives all looked about themselves. Galloway froze. The demons seemed unsure.

Then Rob typed a few words and paused the whole thing. Within moments, the casino faded and they were all back in the basement storage room.

He turned as Kelsey came bolting into the room. He'd forgotten about her. Sent her upstairs. Now here she was, out of breath, nearly colliding into him and sending them both bumping against one of the back walls. "Rob!! There's a man down here!"

Rob blinked stupidly for a moment. He'd been in total control of the orgy, been so lost in the fun and the lust and insanity that he was orchestrating, that it took him several moments to snap himself out of that fog. When he did, all he was able to ask was, "Who?"

"The man from 1B."

1B? Who was in 1B? He was blanking. All of his neighbors were down here, right? Then it hit Rob like a ton of bricks. Chris Berger. The cuck. The man who'd disappeared a few days ago.

Rob had forgotten about him.

"He ran into the basement," Kelsey said hurriedly.

Rob sagged with momentary relief. "Oh, sweetie. If he's down here, he's not getting far." Rob began to type.

***

Chris ran his hardest, trying to remember the convoluted maze of brick and cobwebs that made up the building's foundation. He turned a corner. Water heaters. Wrong room. He swore, then ran back into the maze.

He didn't have much time. Rob knew he was here now. Chris might have only a few more seconds left of precious free will before he found himself being gang fucked by monstrous demons as well.

Rob could type fast...

***

Rob's fingers began to fly across the keyboard. He wasn't worried, but still, his nervous pacing kicked in, as he was one to do while alone in his apartment.

Suddenly something grabbed him from behind. Hands. He was yanked backward until he slammed into the wire links of one of the storage cages.

"No you don't, mother fucker," Graver's hard voice. Rob had absentmindedly paced just a little too close to the cages and Galloway's captain had managed to snag the collar of Rob's shirt through the metal links. The towering team captain had yanked him back and pinned him in place to the cage wall.

Rob tried to move, but another set of hands flew out from the cage beside him. Halley snared him by an arm. Another set of hands— Lucy had him by the belt. He struggled to pull away, but more and more of his captives had grabbed hold of him and were holding him there.

Rob realized that his mistake had been returning their consciousness. He had wanted them to watch Galloway's violation without being under his spell— he wanted to break their will by watching someone as strong and determined as Galloway give herself over to her urges.

Now he was regretting that attempt to humiliate them all, because they had seized on a moment of distraction.

"Kelsey! Help me!" He was shouting. His loyal friend dashed over to him with outstretched arms.

Rob fought to type. Slowly but clumsily, his fingers struggled to form the words. He needed to type...

***

There was a struggle happening a few rooms over. Something was happening. Chris's heart was hammering in his ears. For all he knew, an army of demons was charging after him right now.

He needed to not think about them, to only think about his one intended goal. But he was trembling harder than he ever had.

He was in the right room now, but it was dark. He was scanning the walls. Where was it? Where was it? There was so much junk everywhere. The place was a fuckin' junkyard. He'd never find anything in this mess.

"Look above you, stupid," his common sense urged him. And he did. The wires in the rafters were the dead giveaway. They snaked in all directions, running off to hundreds of outlets throughout the building. But they all came together in one massive collection and ran to—

There it was. The metal junction box. Chris didn't hesitate. He threw open the door to the breakers. The inside was a jumbled mess. This place had been redone for years. There was no way to know what switch went to what outlet. None of it mattered. There was one very large switch. The main breaker. Chris flipped it, praying to god it would work.

***

"Ah! Yes! Ah! Yes!" Galloway was in the throws of... what orgasm was it now? 12? She couldn't even remember. Her body was drenched in sweat. Her muscles were a quivering mess of jelly. But none of that mattered. All that mattered was her single goal— sexually pleasuring these monsters until the end of time...

The lights in the casino suddenly went out, and it all disappeared. The smoke from the fires. The felt table beneath her knees. The four behemoths who'd been fucking her from all directions. All of it was gone. She was a naked sweaty mess in a dank room that smelled like earth and dust.

It was pitch black.

The sound of confused shouting filled her senses. Multiple voices, men and women. All of them were shouting for help, like voices of the damned. There was some kind of struggle happening mere feet away, but she couldn't see.

Then suddenly a light flared to life, almost too bright. It moved quickly into the room. A flashlight. "Galloway?"

"Chris?"

Chris Berger held the light, shining it around the room. The faces of nearly a dozen people stared from behind their cages. Kelsey stood dazed, blinking dumbly in the dark like she'd just awaken from a coma.

They spotted him. Robert Bradford was struggling against a cage wall. Graver, Halley, Lucy, and several of Halley's men had the author pinned through the bars.

Rob's hands were tapping on the keyboard, but nothing was happening. A look of dawning horror was crossing his features. He blinked at Chris.

"You cut the power," he said stupidly.

"I cut the power," Chris said with a triumphant smile. "I cut *your* power."

For a moment, Rob refused to believe it. He continued to type harder and harder on his keyboard. Each stab of his fingers like a jab. He began to punch the useless device in his balled up fist.

No longer caring how naked or sore she was, Galloway crossed the floor with determined strides. She slapped the keyboard from Rob's hands, sending it clattering across the basement.

Her hand shot out to his neck, and her lips peeled back. She was determined to be his worst nightmare for the rest of his short life. But before she could snarl something fierce at him, a sound echoed throughout the basement.

"NOOOOOOO!!" The voice started as the shriek of a wretched old woman's voice but it grew and grew until it became the frustrated roar of wild wind from another world entirely. It echoed throughout the basement— a shriek of the damned, being denied its greatest desire.

Everyone froze as they heard it grow, then die off. They weren't alone down here. As the wail of despair and fury died off, all eyes turned to the source. Chris's flashlight beam trembled violently as he pointed it to where the shriek had emanated.

The tiny wooden door from the root cellar had opened, and ascending the stairs with ethereal smoothness was a wretched old hag with a lion's mane of scraggily gray hair framing a cracked drab face from centuries ago. Her clothes were just a black shifting mass of robes. Her eyes were burning with fury.

Galloway realized she couldn't see the woman's legs. She was seeing through her as she drifted up the stairs toward them. Her grasping arms were reaching for them... reaching for all of them. They began to stretch impossibly long.

A ghost.

Galloway had no doubts this old hag had been the one to drag Quinn down the basement stairs.

Rob's eyes were wide with absolute mortal terror at the sight of this woman. Galloway glanced from Rob to the ghostly form, then back again.

"You two were made for each other," she said, with no trace of sympathy. She grasped Rob by the collar, and with all of her strength, she pushed the demented author into the reaching arms of the ghostly hag.

Rob screamed as she closed her grasp around his skinny body. He screamed as she retreated down the dirt steps of the root cellar, dragging him with her. He screamed as the door shut behind him.

His screams went on and on for a very long time.

***

Chris turned the main power back on and helped Galloway free the captives from the cages.

They tended to Kelsey. The poor girl had no concept of time. How long had she been kept under Rob's mind control? Probably since the very beginning. Meggy had vague memories, and was horrified to realize the things she'd done. Ethan consoled her. The soldiers began to place calls while tending to the college girls.

"Are you alright?" Halley asked Galloway, as Galloway recovered a scattering of clothing that wasn't destroyed, and redressed herself.

Galloway shrugged. "No worse than you are."

Halley merely smiled. "I'm too fucked up for you to ever reach my level."

Galloway was sore, exhausted, and shaky beyond words. She would recover. They all would... physically at least. Emotionally... well that was a fight for another day.

"So you cut the power, huh?" Galloway asked Chris.

He rubbed the back of his head sheepishly and blushed. "Yeah. I'm a fuckin' moron. I don't know why I didn't think of it at first."

"None of us did. Don't beat yourself up." She patted him approvingly on the back.

"I was just too obsessed with thoughts of revenge and wondering how the hell it was all even possible."

"There's more than enough time to obsess over that," she assured him. "But you came back for us. That took balls. You could have just cut and run, but you didn't. You really pulled our asses out of the fire. Thank you."

Galloway extended her arms to give him a hug, but Chris glanced at her and backed away. "I'd rather not, no offense."

She looked down at herself, and surprisingly she burst out laughing. She was drenched in sweat. There was cum in her hair, and multiple other places. Bodily fluids were all over most of them. "You're an ass." She laughed harder.