Hollow Pleasure Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jackal54641
Jackal54641
2,288 Followers

"Rob may have fucked my wife, but I'm starting to think I got off lucky. You all look like the Ghostbusters after they blew up the marshmallow man," Chris remarked with a scowl. "Only you're covered in something way worse than melted marshmallow."

Galloway only laughed harder. Her friends and neighbors all looked at her like she was crazy. "Come here," she threw her arms wide. "Come on, Chris, give me a big ol' hug!"

Chris began to hurry away, but stopped in his tracks as the root cellar door creaked open behind them.

They all froze and looked at it in nervous anticipation.

He emerged from the darkness, blinking against the light of the overheads. His clothes were torn and his legs were unsteady. His hair had turned completely white and it was a mess. His skin had wrinkled, and his eyes were haunted.

Robert Bradford ascended the stairs, looking like a ghost of a man.

The soldiers stepped forward protectively, forming a ring. Their expressions were murderously intense. Halley and Graver were glaring. Alvarado was cracking his knuckles. York was wiping his mouth repeatedly with the back of his hand. Only Galloway's face was neutral.

Rob regarded them. His expression was one of terror, but not at the men and women who were gathering around, more than willing to hurt him. There was nothing they could do to him that would be worse than what he'd endured down in that root cellar.

He found his voice— a desert wind blowing across dunes. "She... showed me... things..."

"I don't care about that," Galloway's voice snapped him out of his daze. Rob looked at her, and she saw that his expression of horror wasn't just out of what he'd seen down there with the ghost. There was something deep and profound in that stare— shame. He was ashamed and disgusted... with himself. The expression of a man desperate for forgiveness, but resigned to know it will never come.

Galloway folded her arms. "You could have done anything with that power. Something wonderful. Something beautiful or meaningful. And you didn't."

"And I didn't," he echoed. He wanted to let his eyes drop to the floor, but he didn't. He held her expression. He needed to see the hatred in her eyes. In all of their eyes. He needed to face the gravity of it all. "Sorry," he said softly.

"There's a lot of destroyed lives looking at you right now, Rob," Galloway said. "You better find a way to make this right."

"If it takes the rest of my life, I will," he said somberly.

Though none of them had any reason to... oddly, they all believed him.

*** Hollow Pleasure will be concluded in the next (and final installment)... and yes... there will be more sex... ***

Jackal54641
Jackal54641
2,288 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Eh.....Im almost at the end....and I have mixed feelings about this. I didnt enjoy this fromChapter 6 onwards,and the constant focus on Galloway ruined it. It feels like the story is preaching at us in this penultimate chapter. And the rules were never clearly explained,like if his power only extends to the building, how can he make Kelsey skip work and go buy cameras?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

And i thought Rob was the protagonist.

Jackal54641Jackal54641almost 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback everyone! Seriously, you’re the best!

To answer some questions: I knew I wanted Galloway to be the focus of the last major conclusive chapter, and it would take her back to her unresolved issues with the casino. It would only be right since she’s my main protagonist. Chris’s cutting of the power in the basement was an idea I had since chapter 8 or so... but someone spoiled that surprise... won’t name names (because they’re anonymous). Lol! It’s cool though.

Iamppo, sorry I couldn’t deliver as good as you were hoping. I tried to make it as rough and rowdy as I possibly could, but you’re right— I did skimp on some elements that I could have explored further. Your suggestions were all good ideas. But sometimes I worry that too long of a sex scene could take away from it in a way that too short could as well. I love gang bang and orgy scenes, but I’ll admit that they’re a lot to juggle. Hats off to the talented folks who can do them in real life!

To everyone else, I’ll be finished with, and posting, the epilogue soon that will tie up the final loose ends.

I don’t know what the future will bring, but I can almost guarantee more Galloway. I can’t stay away from her for long. And it’s looking like she’ll have an exciting new career in law enforcement. So there’s that...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story sad to see it end.

iamppoiamppoalmost 3 years ago

Just to add from my previous comment, one of the loose ends I hope you address is the punk robbers, i wonder if they would ever come back and try to have another go with Galloway, if she'd still have those desires, or if she'd let them have their way with her again.

Another loose end to address would be Tina's parents, Danni's brother and Kelsey and her previous boyfriend. I loved this series and I hope you return to something similar after going back to your one shot stories.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Spinal Meningitis is No Joke Ch. 01 Coming out of a coma, into a brand new world.in Erotic Couplings
4 Moms 4 Aidan Ch. 01 A young man becomes aware of the mothers of his friends.in Mature
Bad Teacher Ch. 01 Blackmailing my best friend's mother.in Mature
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories