All Comments on 'Hollow Pleasure Ch. 15 - Epilogue'

by Jackal54641

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It's the end of an era! I thought this was a great ending. Ethan and Galloway was a sweet relationship but it couldn't last. And Danni and Ethan makes sense. They both have some experience with incest.

It is sad that for most characters, what happened permanently changed and harmed their relationship to other people. Except for Chris and TJ, who seem okay. I guess because TJ was never exposed to the truth.

Can't wait to see what you come up with next!

Jackal54641Jackal54641almost 3 years agoAuthor

Aww thanks, Alys! I’m glad that you enjoyed this story and got as into it as much as you did. I wish I could have given you more TJ acting out wild fantasies, but it wasn’t in the cards, unfortunately. Maybe I’ll revisit some of them in future stories. I enjoy crossing paths with old characters, so who knows?

iamppoiamppoalmost 3 years ago

Great series. I love it. Satisfied with those wrap ups of the individual characters. Enjoyed that final sex scene with Galloway and her boys and really felt the love between them all, except for Quinn being too macho to reciprocate, but that's Quinn, a lovable asshole. Btw, Ethan > Quinn. I hope him and Galloway come back together some time.

I enjoyed when Ethan didn't hesitate to kiss Galloway right after she was sucking off Quinn and when Ethan unloaded inside Galloway and his cum ran down onto Quinn. Its pretty hot when guys get so worked up over a girl that they don't get grossed out over friendly fire or balls touching. Makes the sex so much more depraved. Could be something you could explore later? Something like Galloway blowing Quinn and Ethan at the same time with her one hand wrapped around both their cocks rubbing up against each other. They're so worked up and turned on by Galloway that they don't even care. Or a double penentration of one hole where they both cum inside her and both their cum covers them both.

Love that Galloway still has a desire to be a free use slut and Ethan pushing on those buttons. I hope there will be more of Galloway's slutty ways, it seems like you've already set up the framework for it when you do decide to revisit the character.

All in all, 10/10 series, i enjoyed this even more than your cuckold snowboard series and that was pretty great. I know the longer stories takes a lot more out of you than the standalones but it really does allow you to shine. My last couple of weeks following Galloway and Ethan and the rest of them was extremely enjoyable and I thank you for it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I find the epilogue a bit dull. I would have preferred rob manage to have some minor win and reappear as future villain or something along those line

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sorry I'm anonymous, wife doesn't approve ☹️ Tremendous story (which is true for all of your submissions), good neat ending. Can't wait for the next - Kate and her new subordinates? Ethan's progression? Or something new and just as imaginative. Thanks for the diversions during lockdown.

John150mm.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story and a very satisfying ending. You created some very good characters and really breathed life into them. My only (very minor) disappointment was that I would have liked to know more about the forces that gave Rob his powers. Regardless, it's a very well written piece with very satisfying sex scenes (something a lot of authors seem to leave out these days). I'm really looking forward to your next work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fantastic story! I particularly love Galloway and her story - any chance of a sequel starring her? :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hi! Not sure you'll see this because it's regarding your current story with Jake and Callie. First, just wanted to say you're a great writer and thanks so much for sharing your work. Beyond that, wanted to ask if you could please allow Jake some dignity soon. NTR where the bad guy wins is too hard for me. Thus I don't usually read it. But your previous story allowed the husband to regain his self-respect and the villain and evil wife to be punished. It was great! That stuck out to me as I hadn't seen any NTR stories do that. Please let that be the case now!

I'd also prefer Callie come to her senses and realize she only wants Jake. She's behaving very badly but I'm hoping she hasn't ruined any chance of reconciliation with her husband. She seems a more loving person than Alex of the former story. She at least feels guilt and remorse. (Albeit less and less at this point.) And she was pretty innocent in the beginning and is clearly infatuated with a cruel, manipulative man. Not that this excuses her actions. It just allows them to be better understood. (And I hope forgiven by Jake.) If she doesn't end up with Jake, I'd still like to know her fate. In fact, I'm still curious what happened to Alex. lol.

Basically, my main thing is for Andre and his prostitution ring to be destroyed and for Jake to be happy. I'd prefer with Callie, but if not, with someone else. I hated that the husband in the previous story was alone in the end. (Though again thrilled he was at least on top.)

Thank you again for all of your work. Sorry to leave this comment here. I couldn't leave it on the actual story as you know. Looking forward to your next update!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I do not know why you mind control writers seem to have high need of justice. It is not hot. Kinda ruined my jakooff midway chapter 7

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Really enjoyed this series, just one thing… why couldn’t Rob have fixed everyones memories to make them all forget? Seems the most obvious way to make amends.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJackal54641@Jackal54641
Currently on hiatus. Busy with other (non erotic) projects. Will return soon. Visit my Patreon if you'd like to support me, offer encouragement, or just tip me for a job well done: patreon.com/jackal54641 Creative Permissions: if you’re a content creator of any sort, an...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES