All Comments on 'Hollow Talk'

by Devinter

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
zornslemmazornslemma7 months ago

Different, and beautiful!

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey7 months ago

Very good story. I hope they moved away so they could live as husband and wife.

sp9983sp99837 months ago

Too slow, it was just boring. And what college student calls his mother mommy?

walkindatdogwalkindatdog7 months ago

So very well-written, so erudite. This is my first story of yours, so you've taken my 'virginity' as well! This mom is so needy for her son, so enchanted by his everything, that the story can't help but be endearing.

They are both bold in their own way, with the son cornering his mom into spilling what's eating at her, and Mom letting him know just how far her feelings go.

Your powers of description are practically unparalleled; we know so much about Sonny's feelings, his inner thoughts about what's going on, and, by turn, his mother's vulnerability as well.

Judging from the rating going in to this (4.13), i can only surmise other readers are dinging you for the anal, which i've always thought to be unfair to the writer, as well as the coming readers deciding what stories to read based on ratings. I mean, there's only one typo in the whole story(!), so it can't be that!

Thanks ever so much for writing this eye-opening and heartfelt story- it warms my heart

Scorpionking60164Scorpionking601647 months ago

An amazing story! Please give us more stories and more chapters

Scorpionking60164Scorpionking601647 months ago

More! We demand more!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Good job. Keep up the good work. Thank you.

Very intense. Got the message across without resorting to exaggerated (moronic) dimensions!

Excellent. You wrote much better than so called native English speakers. High marks.

Going from a reluctant peck on the lips to full blown anal fetish in a span of couple of hours is a bit TOO fast even for a short story. My opinion anyway.

Much unlike other stories, I don't see a sequel at all.

JaxonHillJaxonHill7 months ago

I really liked how you added the lyrics as a part of the text of the story. I'm taking notes :)

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Beautiful story of corresponded love. Really we need more stories where the mom confesses her love for her son, often is the opposite.

juanviejojuanviejo7 months ago

QUATRO ESTRELLAS!

muskyboymuskyboy7 months ago

Reluctant son, anal? Too overdone, and not a big anal fan. No affection from the son was the final straw for me.

johnstang2johnstang27 months ago

Well I won't lie, I am not a fan of the anal scene. Its more of a male thing then a female thing. And while I am a male, I have huge respect for the females. Plus have you ever pulled back and had shit on your cock, GROSS. There are no real erogenous zones there. I know some would say BS but the one they are thinking of is really located in the pussy on the the other side if that wall. That is way God gave women a way to lubricate that passage and not the anal passage to begin with. Personally my kink is deeper, impregnation. After all that is the point of sex isn't , to procreate. To make ones own family member pregnant to me is the ultimate kink. Of course IRL I would never recommend or condone this due to legal and medical complications but in literature where anything can happen as long you understand its not real. Besides this very little detail I think this story is a very good one. Good job!

DevinterDevinter7 months agoAuthor

@JaxonHill - Happy that I could provide a writer such as yourself with some inspiration! @sp9983 - The story is less than 7000 words long. I don't think that qualifies as 'too slow', but you are entitled to your opinion of course! @walkindatdog - Thank you ever so much for those warming words. I get a lot of flack for the anal, but it's what some of my more loyal readers have come to expect, and so a lot of my stories are quite bottom-heavy if you get my drift. I'm not writing to please everyone or chase the highest ratings; I'm writing to hopefully blow a few people away with a story that they absolutely adored! Loving themes are common in my stories, even the really kinky ones. @Everyone else - Thank you kindly for the warming comments. I do agree that going from a simple kiss to anal sex super quick might be a little fast, but since this was based around a song, I didn't want to stray too far from the lyrics I had to work with. The song also starts slow and mellow and then hits a peak where it goes quite intense very suddenly, so I wanted to mimic that!

OI8U2OI8U27 months ago

Much too soon for anal.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Thank you! It started off well, especially with the lyrics. But, the mother comes across as aggressive, way too aggressive. It does not have a semblance of reality, at all. Even as a fantasy, where a mother talks about "holes" and "kinks", the story goes downhill. Consider this point: Where the mother comes across as caring and compassionate, a mother who knew about her husband's shenanigans, suddenly comes across as if she is ready to sell herself, within a few paragraphs.

I couldn't read any further..

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Loved it gave it 5 stars !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a7 months ago

As someone who has no problem with mutually consensual incestuos love in real life, I can understand and psychologically accept the feeling of the mother. Once the son realizes and accepts his mother is a sexual human being, if he has an intelligence at all, he must realize how much his mother loves him. Most importantly, in this case, no other woman will love his as honestly, completely and limitlessly as his mother. She has already risk everything for her son's love. What other woman would do that? 5 star story. Hopefully, the author will expand it into a mutli-chapter series.

DevinterDevinter7 months agoAuthor

@Foxterot7a - Thank you for your comment, and the private message you sent to me as well. In a lot of the incest stories I've written, I have high-lighted exactly what you say - that the love you can have with such a close bond transcends what another relationship could be like. It's like your souls are intertwined, in a way. I don't think I focused on that as much in this particular story as I don't want everything I write in this category to be too similar, but I think this is what makes the category feel so believable at times. As you said; "no other woman will love him as honestly, completely and limitlessly as his mother." I really tried to convey how emotional this was for the mother in the text, and hopefully I did that aspect justice. Will it be a multi-chapter series? Probably not, as I wrote this for the Karaoke challenge, but I reckon I will write more mother/son stories in the future! It's something a lot of my fans commonly request.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf577 months ago

Very hot! Five stars and a favorite point!

sirius23sirius235 months ago

A couple of points of feedback for you: I very much enjoyed the buildup to begin with. You are a skilled wordsmith. However, my arousal vanished for two reasons. Firstly, the pace accelerated, and it was suddenly all over. Given the gravity of the feelings you're trying to express, I think 3 pages of build-up and 3 pages of sex would have been a better ratio.

Secondly, I did not get any sense of the protagonist's desire and arousal. It was like he was just a cock to please his mum.

Sentences describing how he felt and why he wanted her would have been great too. It's like a switch flipped where he was like "oh, go on then", and then they were doing it.

I'd really love to see a revised, longer and slower version of the story of these two characters :)

DevinterDevinter5 months agoAuthor

@Sirius23 - Getting the ratios of story-to-sex just right can be tricky, I have to admit. I wanted to focus more on the mother's feelings since most mother-son stories does the opposite, but perhaps I chose the wrong point of view for that to be fully effective. The "Oh, go on then.." was almost intentional as I sort of wanted the POV character's guard to shatter as he watched the true emotions of his mother come to the surface, but it should have still been properly displayed that it emotionally touched him, else the magic is diminished. Most of the time, once a story is done, I leave it untouched as a lesson to do better in the future. But it's possible that I will one day go back and edit, upgrade, and extend some of my older stories - and this story would then be a prime candidate for a good starting point!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Liked the story but it was all build up and not enough sex still 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

do the mom an son have kids together ?

juanviejojuanviejo2 months ago

I GAVE YOU MY HIGHEST RATING......CINCO ESTRELLAS!

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

A nice fantasying read, thanks. The only comment, use of 'mommy' as though he is an infant. This is a more generic reference to all stories in general though, a term dropped by anyone from teens upwards.

DevinterDevinter19 days agoAuthor

@Anonymous - A valuable insight, for sure. I'll try to remember that in case I write another story of this nature in the future, which is quite likely! Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDevinter@Devinter
I am on this website to hone my penmanship and getting better at expressing myself vividly in the English language. I am 34 years old, from Sweden. What I write about does not necessarily reflect my real-life preferences, fetishes, desires, or even fantasies. A large amount o...