All Comments on 'Holly'

by orvette1

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Made me so hot. Just rubbing and enjoying the sensation of her hot wet pussy in my mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice. A few spelling errors and some different word choices than I would have used. But I liked it. (And my brother loved it - he wants to wrestle now.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Could have been a lot of fun, but you had to ruin it by making his sister a cheating whore, and him into an asshole willing to blow up her marriage, family and fucking up her children's lives as well. Pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved the story. it was extremely provocative. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This comment is for the top comment I see here.

If you want to condemn this essay . . . SHAME ON YOU!

You chose to read In the Incest/Taboo Category, what did you expect to find. This is where contributors write stories which include sex between related parties AND sex which is considered taboo - like sex between related parties. If you dislike these categories, DO NOT READ THEM.

I have seen other comments which I presume to have been posted by you. Please stop making cheap shots when you choose to read submissions that you hope to be able to complain about! What is a pious individual, such as yourself, doing reading ANYTHING in Literotica?

bshell47bshell47over 2 years ago
Fantastic story

Erotic evening of sex!

Can’t wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a nice story about a horny sister who wanted her brother hard cock and cum. It is an excellent start and hope they both do it again soon; as the way your writing style is arouses the reader and then you go to a hard and wet finish. That is very good especially when the sister is the writer. I sure hope you write a few more chapters but this time go for an endurance screwing where his sister controls the action. Some added physical details of both sister and brother will bring it up a notch or two. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

in my book, brothers doing sisters (and vice versa) are ahead of spouses. That bond will always be there; they can not divorce each other like spouses. No cheating here, move along…

Marvin

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous