Holly, Adam and the Neighbour Pt. 07

Story Info
A couple let their neighbour influence their sex life.
2.7k words
4.41
3.6k
3
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up the following day still buzzing from the events of the previous evening. When Holly had first told me what her role-play idea was, I had been pretty sure that it would involve her wearing a strapon. What I could never have anticipated, though, was just how much I was going to love her fucking me with it.

The real surprise, however, had been when Miss Lawrence joined us. I'd be lying if I said I hadn't fantasised about our neighbour participating in some of our naughty play, but when she entered the bedroom also wearing a strapon, it blew my mind.

Any embarrassment at being feminised had long gone out the window. Instead, I was consumed with a feverish lust like nothing I had felt before. So when Miss Lawrence held her strapon in front of me, I eagerly began sucking it as Holly continued to pound me from behind.

The highlight of the evening had been when I was licking my wife's pussy while Miss Lawrence fucked me with her strapon. When I looked up at Holly, she had a look of pure ecstasy on her face.

Holly was fast asleep next to me when I woke up the following day. It sounds strange, considering she (and our neighbour) had fucked me senseless the previous evening, but when I looked at her, I was bursting with love for her. The week's trial had finished with a bang and was over now.

I thought about what Miss Lawrence had told me, how she and Dennis reached new levels of intimacy and deepened their love for one another through his submission to her and realised it had done the same for Holly and me.

Even though the trial was over, I wanted to wake Holly up in the way she had become accustomed to. It wasn't a submissive thing. It was a desire to please her. I was still wearing my panties, bra and stockings from the previous night and the nail polish, lipstick, and makeup. The only thing missing was the wig that I had picked up before leaving the bedroom. Once I had prepared Holly's tea, I stood in front of the mirror and put on my wig, then I excitedly returned to the bedroom.

I always felt such a thrill entering the bedroom with her morning tea, knowing the very first thing Holly was going to experience that day was me pleasuring her. She was still asleep when I placed the tea on the bedside cabinet, so I very quietly tiptoed to the bottom of the bed and knelt on the floor. When I lifted the bottom of the duvet, I saw that Holly was still wearing her stockings, and I very softly planted a kiss on her the sole of her nylon covered foot. |It was like a bit of game for me, seeing how many times I could kiss and lick her foot before I heard Holly's first murmur.

Worshipping Holly's feet was definitely one of my favourite activities discovered during the week's trial, both with or without her nylons on. I found it so erotic and intimate and adored pleasuring her in this way. I loved sucking her toes, which became a real fetish for me. When she was ready for me to lick her pussy she spread her legs, and I began sensuously kissing my way up her stockinged legs.

After planting a few kisses on her pussy, I began gently sucking her lips, waiting for that moment when I would feel her hand on my head. Once Holly had taken control, she gently guided me so I could push my tongue inside her, then when she pulled on my hair, I flattened my tongue and licked up and down her now wet pussy with broad strokes. She was moaning and writhing now, luxuriating in being woken in such a pleasurable way.

I had gone down on my wife on the first night we ever slept together, and god knows how many times since, so I knew exactly when she wanted me to transfer my affection to her clit. Flicking it with my tongue first, then when she held me tightly, sucking until I brought her to orgasm.

Over the past week, it had been the norm that I would stay there and kiss, suck and lick her pussy until I gave her a second orgasm. But this morning, she tugged on my hair, indicating she wanted me to kiss my way up her body, then after a brief but passionate kiss, she said:

'I want to feel you inside me, baby.'

I felt her reach down and guide my rock hard cock into her pussy, then heard her groan as I slid my cock deep into her.

When I'd first met Holly, I'd never been sure when she wanted to be fucked hard or made love to, but I began to recognise the signals over time. It was the subtlest of things that would probably seem unnoticeable to anyone else, like the way she caressed or ran her nails over my back or bottom cheeks. During the trial week, though, she had discovered a new way to tell me. At first, she gently pulled on my nipples, indicating that she wanted me to go slow. Then, as she began pinching tighter and twisting them, I knew she wanted me to fuck her harder.

When I began thrusting hard and deep, she released my nipples. Holly grabbed my bottom cheeks, taking control of my thrusts, making me fuck her harder and harder until finally bringing me to orgasm and holding me deep inside of her as I came. I could feel her body spasm at the same time as she climaxed beneath me.

When I pulled out of her, I collapsed on the bed beside her and started gently sucking her nipples. Then as I began kissing my way down her body, Holly said:

'Babe, you don't have to do that.'

I smiled up at her, then continued kissing my way down her stomach. The truth was that I wanted to. Not so much because I wanted to taste my own cum, but because I knew how much it turned her on.

We stayed in bed after for quite a while, kissing and cuddling. Then Holly told me to wait there while she got out of bed. For a brief moment, I wondered if she would get her strapon and fuck me again. However, when she returned about twenty minutes later, she was carrying a tray with a plate of scrambled eggs on toast and a coffee and served me breakfast in bed.

She left me alone for a while to eat my breakfast, then after I had finished, she returned and took my hand and helped me out of bed. Once I was standing, Holly kissed me softly on the lips then began removing my lingerie, starting with the bra and panties and then taking off my suspender belt and stockings. Once I was naked, my wife led me to the bathroom, where I saw she had run me a bubble bath. It was one of the most heavenly moments of my life, being sensuously bathed by my loving wife.

After getting out of the bath, Holly continued my de-feminisation by removing my makeup and nail polish. Then she told me to go to the bedroom and get dressed. I found a pair of jeans, ordinary men's boxer shorts, and my favourite checked shirt on the bed. It felt a little weird putting on my male clothes, which made me think about how quickly I had been conditioned to wear women's lingerie.

Once I was dressed, I began feeling a little nervous about the discussion we were going to have. I had loved so much about submitting to Holly, and our sex life had been undoubtedly enhanced. Still, I wasn't sure I wanted to be feminised and dominated full-time or, indeed, to have no kinkiness at all. The truth was, though, that I just wanted both of us to be happy and hoped that we didn't have contrasting views about it.

Holly seemed the more confident of the two of us when I joined her at the kitchen table, so I was happy to let her speak first:

'First of all, I want to thank you for giving me the most incredibly sexy week of my life. I know how some of the things we did pushed you way beyond your comfort zone, and I love that you seemed to enjoy it so much.'

I interrupted to thank her back and tell her I had found it incredibly sexy too. Then she said:

'So,.... I've been thinking about this a lot for the last few days and have an idea of how we can move forward. If it's OK with you, can I tell you what I'd like first and then you can say what you think after?'

I told her I was fine with that, although I was feeling more nervous. Then she said:

'Ultimately, I don't want to take this too far. I love being married to you and don't want to lose the connection and affection we have for each other. Obviously, we did a lot over the last week as I wanted us both to experience as much as we could, but I think that level of intenseness would be too much for us in the long run. I really want us to keep some of the kinky things we did but still be us. I don't want you to feel that we are not equals in everyday life or that you are lesser than me in any way. I love and rely upon your strength and don't want to lose that. What are your thoughts about everything?''

I told her that I wanted the same thing but said that even though I had taken on the submissive role, I had never felt lesser than her and appreciated that she had been loving while she was taking control and I had only ever felt loved.

Once we knew we were on the same page, it was easier for us to tell each other what parts we had enjoyed and which we hadn't. For example, Holly told me that she had loved me pampering and worshipping her so much and got turned on seeing me in stockings. She admitted that she wasn't sure she would enjoy the strapon stuff, but when she saw how much I loved it, she got found it a massive turn on.

She didn't like it so much that I had to greet her when she entered the house and then be collared and crawl behind her. She said that although it was a bit of a turn on, she felt it was verging into degrading me and missed coming home and me greeting her with a kiss and a cuddle and asking about her day.

I got a bit embarrassed when I began telling her the things I had enjoyed the most. Admitting how much you liked your wife fucking you in the ass with her strapon, even though she already knew, was still quite mortifying. So I told her that my other favourite things were worshipping her feet and being spanked, confessing that I had secretly hoped her Headmistress fantasy had culminated in me being caned. She immediately replied with her trademark mischievous grin:

'Well, that can certainly be arranged.'

Eventually, we got onto the matter of our neighbour, Miss Lawrence. Holly admitted that she had fantasised about dominating me long before she had met Miss Lawrence and that it was only once Nancy had told her about her relationship with Dennis that she had decided to pluck up the courage and go for it with me. When I asked her about Miss Lawrence's future involvement, she replied:

'I've been thinking about that too. You know she is extremely fond of you, and it was actually my idea that she joined in last night. I had a feeling that you wouldn't mind. You didn't, did you?'

When I told her that I hadn't minded at all and had actually enjoyed being ravished by the both of them, she laughed and said:

'Oh god! I've turned my husband into a massive slut.'

In the end, we decided that we would both be happy for Miss Lawrence to join in again if she wanted, but although I would be the submissive, Miss Lawrence would not be my Mistress or anything like that. However, Holly said she would chat with her later and see if she was OK with that.

An epilogue of sorts...

It took us a little while to find the right balance, but we found a way to make it work in the end. I continued to pleasure and pamper Holly as much as I could, which I know she loved. However, we decided that unless we were doing a specific role-play, I would only wear my stockings and lingerie when we went to bed, which suited both of us. Although Holly adored having her feet worshipped, what she truly loved was me worshipping her ass, so that became a daily ritual, as did my daily spankings.

Miss Lawrence was actually the first to cane me, dressing up in full headmistress attire, including the red satin blouse, long black gown and mortarboard hat. I was of course, dressed as Alice the slutty schoolgirl. Because it took so long for my bottom to heal though, this became only a last Sunday of the month activity. Despite it becoming a regular activity, I never failed to be shocked how much it hurt, but I loved it nonetheless.

Once a week, we would have a role-play night. Often with the three of us but sometimes just me and Holly. During these nights, I was fully feminised, and the strapon(s) were brought out. One of my favourites which we repeated at least once a month, was when I was dressed as a maid and spent the evening serving them both dinner and drinks and then pleasuring and pampering them. This was always done at Miss Lawrence's house, which only heightened the experience for some reason.

As I was now allowed to call her, Nancy became a close friend to both of us, and one of our most memorable evenings was on her birthday. She had previously told Holly how every year on her birthday, she and Dennis had a little tradition of him tying her to the bed, blindfolding her, and then lovingly teasing and pleasuring her. It was Holly who suggested offering her the same, but with the two of us pleasuring her. It was an unbelievable night, not least because I got to see Holly doing lesbian things with Miss Lawrence. But that's a whole other story.

About eighteen months after our original week's trial, Holly found out she was pregnant, which was the best news ever. Of course, that meant that we had to find a whole new balance, although Holly was incredibly horny when she was pregnant. When Hannah, our beautiful girl, was born, we asked Miss Lawrence to be one of her godparents. Honestly, we couldn't imagine not having her in our lives.

I truly couldn't be happier with my life, although I do sometimes wonder how life would have been if Holly had wanted to dominate me full time. The reality is I wouldn't change a thing, though.

Notes...

The characters in this story were based on an ex-girlfriend (named changed to Holly) who was my first love and who is the only living person I have, in real life, shared my kinky secrets with. it wasn't until years after we had split up that I finally told her and she said that she would have loved to explore that side of me, which was the inspiration for this story.

Miss Lawrence was based on a university professor I had (also not her real name) who every time I was around her, I fantasised about her ordering me over her knee and spanking me. Of course, I have no idea if she was like that at all, but in my imagination she was.

I would love to write a story about Miss Lawrence and her husband Dennis but I'm not sure I have the writing skills or knowhow to capture it from the female perspective. I am however planning to write some short one off stories about the role-pay evenings Adam, Holly and Miss Lawrence enjoy.