Holly, Adam and the Neighbour Pt. 06

Story Info
A couple let their neighbour influence their sex life.
1.6k words
4.37
4.8k
4
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I sat on the bed, I couldn't help but be excited at the prospect of what was to come. I had a pretty good idea of what Holly might have planned, especially as when Mistress Nancy was putting the plug in me, she said I was still a virgin for now. The thought made me super nervous, but my cock got hard thinking about my wife using a strapon on me. I'd watched a scene in the TV show 'Weeds' years ago where one of the female characters used a strapon on a guy and had been pretty turned on by the idea, but of course, had never told Holly.

It seemed like I was waiting for ages and cursed myself for not bringing my phone with me to play with. Then, finally, the bedroom door opened. My jaw immediately dropped when I saw Holly. She looked unbelievably hot. I looked over at her in awe as she stood there standing before me in thigh-high leather boots and long shiny black latex gloves that came up to her elbows. The black latex corset that finished just under her bust only accentuated her gorgeous breasts. What I couldn't fail to notice, though, was the big black strapon strapped to her waist. It looked big, I'm guessing about seven or eight inches, and I couldn't take my eyes off it.

Holly walked over to the bed and climbed onto it without saying a word, kneeling in front of me. Then she reached over and put her hand on my head and gently guided me down towards her cock. I soon found myself on all fours with my elbows and forearms on the bed and my mouth inches from her strapon. As I felt her pull me closer, I opened my mouth and took it into my mouth.

Truthfully, I had no idea what I was doing, but I had watched Holly giving me blowjobs, so I tried to replicate that. When I started sliding my lips back and forth on the shaft, Holly said:

'Oh, that's so sexy......Yes, you look so pretty sucking my cock. .....Look up at me, baby....Look how much you are turning me on.'

When I looked up at her, I saw she had a massive smile on her face and a look of intense arousal. Remembering what Miss Lawrence had said about aesthetics, I began trying to put on a show for her. Taking more of her cock into my mouth and moaning. Holly's hand remained on the back of my head, but she wasn't forcing anything. Instead, she was letting me find my own rhythm.

When I pulled my lips off her strapon, and a stream of my saliva hung from my lips to the tip of her cock, she said:

'Oh my god. That is so fucking hot.'

When she pulled me back onto her cock, she started taking over, controlling the rhythm and pulling me a bit deeper. When she pulled me a bit too far, and I gagged a little, she apologised, then started gyrating her hips and gently fucking my face. I could tell she was trying not to push in so far as to hit my gag reflex again, but it would happen every so often.

I don't know why this was turning me on so much. I wasn't actually giving or receiving any real pleasure. I think it was the whole image and how taboo it felt. It actually went on for quite a while, although I had no sense of time at all, so I couldn't tell you how long. Then, eventually, she pulled her cock out of my drooling mouth and said:

'That was amazing, sweetie. You are doing so well.'

Then she climbed off the bed and walked around it, so she was behind me. I felt the bed shift as she climbed on it, and then she lifted my plaid skirt up and pulled my panties down. After that, she told me to put my legs together so she could remove my panties altogether, then she said:

'Fuck, that buttplug looks so pretty in your ass.'

I felt her grip hold of the base then ease it out of me, making me groan as I felt my ass stretch over the widest part. Then my gorgeous wife, the love of my life, said:

'I'm going to fuck you now, baby. Is that what you want?'

I was so turned on I even moaned as I said:

'Yes, Goddess.'

I felt the wet tip of her cock pushing against my hole. My nerves were now beaten back by my lust. Holly held it there and said:

'Tell me what you want, slut.'

Becoming desperate now, I replied:

'I want you to fuck me, Goddess'

I felt her hands grab my hips, then let out a long groan as she began pushing the head of her cock into my ass, stretching me wider than the butt plug. I heard Holly say:

'Just relax, baby. It will feel better once you get used to it.'

Then very slowly, she started pushing deeper into me. I don't know if I was moaning, groaning or even whimpering at this point, probably a mixture of all three. Inch by inch, her cock filled my ass until finally, Holly said:

'There you go, sweetie. I'm all in now. Are you ready to lose your virginity?'

She began by slowly pulling back and pushing her cock back into me. It was like nothing I had ever experienced, and I felt pleasure in a way I had never known I could. Soon she established a rhythm and began thrusting a little harder and faster. I was almost positive Miss Lawrence would be able to hear my moans if she was still in the other room, but I didn't care. I didn't care about anything apart from being fucked by my wife.

Then something happened, I could never have expected. I felt my hard cock pulsing like it was about to come. Holly wasn't even touching it, but I was getting close to having an orgasm just by being fucked by her strapon. When it happened, I felt my cum squirting out of my cock onto the bed and had the most intense orgasm of my life.

I had no idea if Holly had realised she had made me cum, but she just carried on fucking me. Not long after, Holly stopped moving, leaving her strapon buried deep in my ass and said:

'Would you like Mistress Nancy to join us, sweetie?'

I was almost feverish with lust at this point and eagerly said yes. Then, right on cue, our neighbour entered the room. She was still wearing the thigh-high boots I had worshipped earlier, but apart from that, she was completely naked except for the black harness strapped around her waist and the big red strapon sticking out from it.

She walked towards the bed then leant down in front of me and said:

'I'm so proud of you, Alice.'

She kissed me on the lips then climbed on the bed, her strapon now directly in front of me just as my wife's had been before. Now, completely immersed in the slutty role I was playing, I didn't wait for her to guide me onto her cock. I immediately wrapped my lips around it and started sliding them up and down the shaft. Holly began pounding into me and slapping my ass.

Unlike my wife, Miss Lawrence seemed to have no reservations about making me gag, thrusting her red strapon deep into my mouth over and over as she fucked my mouth. The whole experience was so intense and overwhelming I felt almost delirious.

Eventually, and in unison, they both pulled out of me. Miss Lawrence hooked her finger in the ring at the front of my collar and pulled me so that I was now on fours facing the headboard. I stayed there for a little while, thankful for being able to catch my breath.

Then Holly climbed on the bed in front of me and spread her legs. The strapon was now gone, and just her glistening wet pussy in front of me. She pulled my head between her legs when I shuffled forward, and I started passionately licking. At the same time, Miss Lawrence was positioning herself behind me. When she began fucking me, I moaned and whimpered into my wife's pussy. Holly held my head tightly as she started moaning herself.

When it was all over, Holly and I collapsed on the bed while Miss Lawrence said she was going open a bottle of wine. When Holly and I were finally recovered enough to leave the bedroom, Holly asked if I minded staying dressed up as she was pretty sure she would want to fuck me again when we went to bed. So, of course, I agreed.

Holly suggested we get a takeaway, so we ended up sitting there drinking wine and eating Chinese food. It was so surreal sitting at the kitchen table with my wife and my neighbour still dressed as a schoolgirl and after they had just both fucked me senseless with their strapons.

Once Miss Lawrence had said her goodbyes, Holly asked me to worship her ass, then after that led me to the bedroom, put her strapon back on and fucked me again.

After, I gladly worshipped her feet and pussy before making love to her. After kissing each other goodnight, I lay there thinking about the discussion we would have the next day. I had had the most incredible week, topped off by the role-play that evening. I had no idea how we would find a healthy balance when I had loved everything we had done. In the end, I figured we would work it out and drifted off to sleep.